Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Life Of Jack - Chapter 2

"O the life of college"

30
5 Comments 5
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"At Sophie's Apartment"

Jack exited the study hall; no one was in the hallway at the moment. Jack made a sigh of relief. The last thing he wanted was for someone to find out what he did, especially Sophie. Jack felt bad for what he had done, but the thought of Ms. Waters overrides his guilt. He vowed to himself that it would only be Ms. Waters and Sophie that he would have sex with.

Jack checked his watch. It had only been around an hour since the ending of English class till the incident with Ms. Waters. He still had a few more hours until he had to meet with Sophie. Jack sat in one of the chairs at the main entrance to the university to resume his studies. It was definitely less comfortable sitting there than in the study hall, but he had no choice.

After wrapping up his final assignment, Jack found that he had just enough time to drive to Sophie's apartment and not be late. He packed his things and began to walk to where he parked his car on the side of the street. On his way, he passed a group of girls whom he only knew from his Calculus class. Wow, they are so sexy, especially Emma, he thought to himself. He found his pants becoming hard again (And so soon after Ms. Waters!). No, I can't be thinking about them right before meeting Sophie, Jack thought, trying his best to push his thoughts out of his head.

Jack got in his car and drove to Sophie's place, which was only a five-minute drive away. His mind was fixed on Sophie and no other girl. After arriving at the apartment complex, Jack parked his car next to Sophie's. Sophie's room was on the first floor, in front of her car. Jack knocked, and a few moments later the door opened.

A brown-haired girl was standing in front of Jack. She was wearing no makeup, but she was still very pretty. She had dark brown eyes and sharp eyelashes. On her nose was a ring just barely visible up close. She was wearing a solid pink dress which revealed her cleavage. Her breasts were of an average size. She had a white smile which radiated and would lighten up any room.

The girl threw her arms around Jack immediately and they hugged tightly. "Missed you, Jack," she said.

"I missed you too," Jack responded, with a little hesitancy.

Sophie noticed the hesitancy. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Oh… long day of classes," Jack said, which was partly true. Of course, the true reason for his hesitancy was his sex with Sasha Waters.

"Oh, that must suck. This is why you shouldn't take hard classes," Sophie teased. "Well, come on in," Sophie said, motioning Jack forward like she was a tour guide.

Jack entered Sophie's apartment. Jack sat on her couch while Sophie brought in some food that she had prepared while waiting for him to arrive. Sophie sat between Jack's legs. They ate and talked about their day (Jack left out Ms. Waters, obviously) while half-cuddling each other.

After some time, Sophie began to get up. "What are you doing?" Jack whined, trying to push her back into his arms.

"I have to go take a shower," she said, "Let's just say that I have a surprise for you later."

"A surprise," Jack said slowly, "Now, I can't think of a thing that I can be surprised about." Jack gave a smirk. Sophie laughed and winked at him before leaving the room for the bathroom.

Jack pulled out his phone to distract himself before Sophie returned, but just moments after Sophie left, and the shower turned on, there was a knock on the door.

"Now who could that be?" Jack said, annoyed. It was just perfect. The moment the person who lived in the apartment got into the shower, someone had to knock. Jack opened the door. In front of him was Sophie's mom, Mrs. Brooks.

Mrs. Brooks looked very similar to Sophie. She had the same brown hair and eyes and sharp eyebrows. However, she was an older version of Sophie, yet she still looked vibrant because she had an enthusiasm to keep in shape. Her face looked motherly, unlike Sophie, and healthy. There was also one other difference: her breasts. Mrs. Brooks’ breasts were larger due to her motherhood, and Sophie’s were smaller. Jack had only a passing notice of this feature before. 

“Oh, Mrs. Brooks,” Jack began, putting on a smile after seeing that the one knocking on the door was his girlfriend's mom, “how wonderful to see you.”

“Jack, hello dear,” Mrs. Brooks said. She did not share in the smile; her face was gloomy.

“Mrs. Brooks, what is wrong? You look sad?” Jack asked. Mrs. Brooks was never sad. She was always unnaturally happy all the time. To see her sad made Jack wonder what could be wrong. 

Mrs. Brooks stepped into the apartment and looked around the room. “Where’s Sophie?” she asked, ignoring Jack’s own question.

“Sophie’s taking a shower,” Jack said.

“Oh, that’s wonderful. I don’t have to tell her,” Mrs. Brooks said, mumbling to herself. 

Jack heard her and asked, “Tell Sophie what? Why are you so sad?”

Mrs. Brooks walked to the couch where Jack and Sophie cuddled and sat down. “Oh, I don’t want to burden you, Jack,” she answered. 

“Burden me?” Jack said. He walked over to Mrs. Brooks, who was staring at the ground with a frown. “Whatever is the matter?” Jack said.

“Cheating,” Mrs. Brooks said, her face still facing downwards. 

Cheating, Jack thought. Did Mrs. Brooks find out about Ms. Waters? Jack choked on his thoughts.

“Cheating?” Jack said. “Who? What?” His mind was racing. Jack thought that this was the end of him and his relationship with Sophie.

“My husband,” Mrs. Brooks said. Jack had a mental sigh of relief. He felt bad afterward, but Jack’s own selfishness got the better of him when she told him that the cheating was of her husband.

“Oh that’s terrible,” Jack said. He sat down next to her. Mrs. Brooks began to tear up. Jack was motionless next to her and bit his lip.

“I come back home on time like any old day, and he is in bed with multiple women,” Mrs. Brooks said in between her tears. Jack put his arm around Mrs. Brooks to console her. 

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

“I’m sorry,” Jack said, and that was all that Jack could think to say. 

Mrs. Brooks looked up at Jack and they made eye contact, “I was going to tell this to Sophie, but I can’t right now.” Jack said nothing, but stared back at her and hugged Mrs. Brooks more tightly. 

“You can, Mrs. Brooks,” Jack said. He was feeling weird feelings between him and Mrs. Brooks, but Jack’s sense of relationship was scattered after his encounter with Ms. Waters earlier said that he does not know what the feeling could actually be. “You are strong enough to tell her. I’ve known you long enough,” he added.

Am I strong enough? he thought.

“Oh, thank you, Jack,” Mrs. Brooks spoke through tears. “You’ve always been good.”

Mrs. Brooks leaned into Jack’s mouth. Their mouths hovered open for some time until Mrs. Brooks kissed Jack passionately.

They began to make out. With each second that went by, their kiss grew more passionate and with more vigor and intensity. Their lips met, and their tongues touched and eloped around each other. Jack’s firm hands moved through her long hair, and Mrs. Brook’s hands were placed on Jack’s hips.

After a minute, which to both of them, but especially Mrs. Brooks felt like a Heavenly eternity, their lips parted from each other; they were slightly panting. “I haven't done that… making out… in a long time,” Mrs. Brooks said. It was a long time since Mrs. Brooks had a desire flowing through her of a passionate and erotic nature. She was sexually aroused in a way foreign to her since the beginnings of her relationship with her (presumably soon-to-be-ex) husband. “Jack, I want to feel young again,” she whispered. 

Jack’s eyes were filled with wonder and lust. He kissed her again, but only shortly, for Mrs. Brooks broke it off.

“I need your dick, but not just that, I need to be filled up. Made whole from the brokenness that my husband has made me.” 

Jack's thoughts and concerns went out the window. Sophie was just a memory. Jack’s strong sexual desire took control. He kissed her again a third time. Jack tore his shirt off his body. Mrs. Brook’s hand felt her way across his chest. 

“You work out?” Mrs. Brooks asked.

“You can notice?” Jack said.

“I can feel your abs. Your chest is soft, but also nice and firm. You’re a strong man,” she squeezed his chest while speaking. “We have to work out together,” she said with a desperate tone. She bit her lips.

Jack took off Mrs. Brooks shirt and revealed her white bra. Mrs. Brooks took her hands off Jack and moved them behind her back to unclip her bra. She stared deeply into his eyes, not breaking her gaze. It was like she was no longer the older woman that she once was; before, although physically active, she had no sexual energy, but now she was the sexual energy.

Her bra fell down; her big breasts exposed. They jiggled up and down slightly. Jack’s eyes followed them. Her tanned skin was completed with her pink nipple which perked upwards in a peak. Jack cupped her breasts in his hands, silky smooth. He made circles with her breasts. Her eyes rolled back. Soft pants exited her mouth.

Jack kissed her again while holding her breasts. The parting of their lips was slow. His mouth moved down her body. He began kissing her neck and went further down to her breasts. Jack’s lips and tongue were on her right breast. After some time, he went to her left. The taste of caramel was in his mouth.

When his mouth left her breasts, immediately, Mrs. Brooks moved to pull down Jack’s pants. His underwear came down revealing his erect dick. “It’s bigger than my husband's,” Mrs. Brooks exclaimed. She grabbed his dick with her hand and stroked it slowly. “Put this in me,” she begged. 

Mrs. Brooks moved her hand from his dick to pull off her own pants and panties. “Take me from the back,” Mrs. Brooks demanded. “I need to be naughty.” She turned away from him and went on her knees with her arms on the couch. Her ass hanging in the air. Jack slapped her ass and she let out a quiet moan.

“I see you put extra attention to your ass for your workouts,” Jack teased. 

Jack thrusted his dick inside her. Mrs. Brooks gave off louder moans. The sound of running water could be heard in another room. Jack continued to thrust inside her. He picked up speed each time his dick entered inside her. Her ass clapped on him and jiggled.

“Yes… yes… yes!” Mrs Brooks exclaimed as Jack filled her up completely. Her own orgasm joined Jack’s. He let out grunts; she moaned. Pleasure took over them.  He stayed in her for a moment. She was made complete by her union with Jack in a primal love. His cum was dripping out of her wet pussy which was barren of any roughness as he pulled out of her. Silky smooth like the rest of her body and pink like her nipples.

Mrs. Brooks got up and kissed Jack. “Thank you for this, Jack. I needed this.”

“It’s no problem. Sorry again about your husband. I hope this helped,” Jack said. Both of them got dressed and sat together on the couch. 

The room fell silent. The water was turned off in the other room and a voice said, “Well, Jack, your surprise. It was Sophie. She was completely naked. Jack got a glimpse for a second. She was like Mrs. Brooks. Her tanned, silky skin; her great curved body. Her breasts were smaller and firmer.

When Sophie saw her mother, she screamed and ran back inside the bathroom to get changed. Jack had never seen his girlfriend nude before. He enjoyed it, but he felt bad that maybe today he would have had sex with Sophie for the first time. Maybe he could have lost his virginity to Sophie, but instead, he slept with Ms. Waters and her mother. But Mrs. Brooks was a seductive woman. 

“You should really tell Sophie, Mrs. Brooks,” Jack said. 

“I know, I know,” she said, “I’ll do it.”

“Good, and I can deal with your husband,” Jack said.

“How so?” Mrs. Brooks asked.

“I can pull a prank on him,” Jack responded.

“That would be wonderful,” Mrs. Brooks said. She kissed Jack again and then Sophie returned, fully clothed.

Published 
Written by Layla_b428
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments