Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

White Boys Can Fuck! Chapter 3

"Her foster brother gave her a lesson she couldn't get back home in Detroit!"

47
15 Comments 15
11.0k Views 11.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

"Please, Brian..." I moaned into his hot mouth.

Brian's kisses moved from my mouth to my cheek, then my ear. I never knew how hot it was to have a man nibble on your ear, but this guy was driving me crazy! His mouth then moved onto my neck and down to my collarbone. He kissed his way to the middle of my chest and I groaned, knowing the next stop on the Turn-on Trail!

Because our apartment back home was always hot, even in winter, I didn't wear pajamas or anything except on the coldest nights. And August in Columbus, Ohio does not fit into that category at all. In fact, that night it was even hotter than usual there, around seventy-two degrees I think. So I was sleeping in just my panties that night. 

As Brian's hot trailing kisses moved down my breastbone, my breathing and pulse rate both rocketed. I could feel my nipples hardening in anticipation and they were throbbing so much I thought they would burst. 

But suddenly things went into overdrive as Brian's mouth closed over one of those throbbing nipples and he began licking and chewing on my tender bits.

"OHHH!" I cried out both in surprise and in sheer bliss.

Most of the guys I had been with (which wasn't many) were there mostly for themselves, so they homed in on my lower half and only used my tits as something to keep their hands occupied while their dicks did the work. But Brian had put all his efforts now on my tits and sensitive nipples and, for the time being at least, ignored the rest of me.

It was a very pleasant and very sexy change of pace. Brian knew what he was doing too–his tongue lolled over and traced small circles around my nipples while they stretched and grew upwards like plants reaching for the sun. He paid attention to my sensitive areola surrounding the hard buds too, and his hands kneaded and massaged my tits as well. 

I had been given a very nice set of C-cup tits which, because I was small (only five foot four inches tall and 114 lbs), made them look bigger. They sure attracted the guys! The problem was once my tits reeled them in, they went for my crotch instead of giving my "girls" their due attention! So to have a guy like Brian focus on my tits was an amazing experience.

I held his head in my hands, running my fingers through his thick dark hair as I guided him back and forth between my tits, moaning at the exquisite sensations he was causing. He curled his fingers into my creamy flesh one minute and cupped the mounds the next. Sometimes he would lick my nipples and sometimes he would suck them.

Occasionally, he would take them in his teeth and gently tug on them, which always brought a gasp from me. Brian knew just how to keep me off guard and surprise me at every turn and it kept my pussy drooling like a dog waiting for a steak!

He spent long luxurious moments loving on my tits and he could have stayed there all night. But he had other places that were waiting for him to visit and so, regrettably, he left my girls for a bit and continued moving down my hypersensed body. His trail of hot burning kisses picked up again and moved straight down my stomach, stopping for a moment at my navel piercing.

He licked the blue rhinestone (my birthday is in September and Mom got me a blue navel piercing for my birthday one year), then he took it in his teeth and tugged on it lightly a couple of times before kissing my belly button and moving on. 

My moans and panting only got louder the further down he went. As he crossed the line between my hips, he stopped to move to each side and kiss my hip bones. Then he looked up at me and smiled.

I nearly came right there–looking at him between my legs with that devilish you-ain't-seen-nothing-yet smile that made my breath stop and sent a shudder through me. I knew that if he was this good at what he had done so far, I was in real trouble when he got serious! 

I was still wearing my panties up to now and this seemed a point of interest with him. Brian ran his fingertip under the edge of my panties, lifting them slightly as he felt along the lacy edge. He did the waistband and the leg openings that way as if teasing me with his foreplay. Then he ran his finger around the wet spot that had grown larger the more he played with me.

"My my, little Sis had gotten very wet down here. I wonder... are you horny?" he said, taunting me further.

"Yesss," I hissed, "Oh please, Brian... please!" 

"Yes, I can smell your need, Sis. I can smell how much you want me. Your scent is delicious. Tell me, do you taste as good as you smell?"

Of the four or five guys that I'd had sex with up to now, only one of them had gone down on me and he wasn't very good at it. He was awkward and not sure of what he was doing. It was hot at the time because I'd never experienced it before, but in retrospect, he was pretty pathetic at eating pussy! 

Something told me that Brian was entirely different, however, and the fact that he asked me if I tasted good caused me to moan so loud I was afraid I would wake up Denise. I clamped my hand quickly over my loud mouth and looked at him wide-eyed. 

He just smiled. "I guess I'll just have to find out for myself, then," he said. He reached up with both hands taking hold of my panties at the hips and began slowly peeling them off me. I raised my hips slightly to give him room and he pulled them down over my ass and down my legs. When they had come completely off, he brought them to his nose and inhaled me deeply. God, this man could make a girl crazy!

Then he did something that caught me totally off guard. "Open your mouth," he said. Not knowing what he had in mind but wanting so much to please him, I obeyed without thinking. He wadded up my panties and stuffed them in my mouth! My own soaked underwear! "There that ought to quiet you down some!" he said. I just looked at him in disbelief!

He went back to my pussy and settled in to get to work. With his fingers, he gently pushed my pussy lips apart and then he shoved his face down into my crotch, his tongue burrowing deep into my wet hole.

It was then that I learned the wisdom of shoving my panties in my mouth. "MMMPPPHH!" I screamed out behind the panty gag as the thunderbolt of pleasure slammed into my Brian.

My back arched as I thrust my hips up towards the heaven that was his mouth and my legs clamped shut over his ears. But with his mouth firmly attached to my pussy now, his hands simply pushed my legs apart again and held them there as he dined on my most intimate offering.

And that man could eat pussy! His tongue and lips did things to me that I can't describe here on paper! I don't know where he learned how to play music on a pussy but he was the New York Philharmonic with me!

God, I have never felt anything before or since that could hold a candle to the delicious feelings he was sending to my fogged brain. I don't know if it was because it was him, after all, he was the first white guy I'd been with, or because he was so fucking good at it– probably a combination of the three. All I knew is that given the state I was in before he started, this was going to be over far too quickly!

And I was right. I held out as long as I could, but it was futile at best. I gave two desperate "MMPH"s before I grabbed the sides of my pillow and covered my ears, screaming out a final "MMMPPPHHH!" as my pussy floodgates opened and I poured my gratitude into Brian's waiting hungry mouth. 

He lapped up my juices as fast as I could give them to him, his tongue's work only adding to my orgasmic anguish. I bucked and twisted and writhed like I was laying on a live power line until finally my well had run dry and I had nothing left to give. I collapsed back on the bed, weakly spitting out the gag so I could suck cool fresh air into my burning lungs. 

Brian, being the sweet, caring, wonderful guy he was, moved up my trembling, sweat-soaked body to my tits. As I slowly recovered from the amazing orgasm he gave me, he kept my fire burning by licking and sucking and nibbling on my nipples and tits some more. 

Brian let me rest only long enough to calm my breathing a bit. He wasn't going to let me cool down completely. Before I did, he rolled me over and pulled me up to my knees. He got off the bed and pulled me back to the edge of the bed. Pushing my legs apart he got between them and knelt down. I wasn't sure what his next move was but he was quick to show me. 

He shoved two fingers of one hand deep into my still quivering pussy causing me to gasp aloud. I felt his fingers curl downward and begin rubbing against my g-spot. He thrust in and out rapidly and my mouth dropped open into an "O" shape as my already scrambled mind tried to assimilate the flood of new information it was receiving.

To add to the confusion, his other hand moved under me and began rubbing against my clit! I squirmed and twisted rubbing my legs together–anything to try to make sense of all this. 

But Brian didn't want me to be able to make sense out of what was happening to me. He didn't want me to get accustomed to his actions. He wanted me off balance and off guard. He intentionally mixed things up so I wouldn't know what was coming next and couldn't prepare myself. Each new twist or action was a surprise and only drove me deeper into my lust.

MichelleKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleKing

"Ohhh, Brian! Oh God, baby, you're going... to make me cum again! Oh, fuck! Ohhh!" I cried as his fingers twisted and wriggled inside me. Now I knew what butter felt like–he was churning my pussy to a froth! 

I had dropped my chest down on the bed and thrust my ass high in the air for him, pushing back and humping his fingers like a cheap street tramp! I was moaning and clawing at the bed as I sought something to hang on to as my world crumbled around me.

Just when I thought I couldn't take another second of this, he pulled his fingers out and I lay there on the bed, face down and ass up, panting like a dog on a hot day. I could feel my juices running down my legs from my slobbering pussy and I knew I must look a sight. But I didn't care, I'd had two mind-blowing orgasms and nearly had a third. If he had stopped right then, it would still have been the best sex I ever had.

But of course, he wasn't going to stop yet–he hadn't even fucked me yet! A detail he would soon correct. He stood up behind me and pulled me back towards him a bit more. Taking his cock in hand I felt him push it under me, running the length of his shaft between my sopping pussy lips and letting my juices lubricate him. Then he rubbed the tip up and down my slit causing me to moan louder knowing what was coming.

"Reach under and hold your pussy open," he told me. I immediately followed his orders–hell, I would have done practically anything for the man at this point! He rubbed his cock in my hole and then moved forward to rub over my clit

As hyper-sensitive as I was at that point, I squealed and jerked like I'd been shot! "A little sensitive are we?" he chuckled, then he went back to rubbing his cock head around the entrance to my pussy.

"Okay I think that's enough lubing, are you ready to see how we do things here in Ohio?" he asked.

He didn't wait for an answer–I don't really think he expected one considering I had lost the gift of language anyway. All I could do is utter unintelligible grunts and moans. I felt the tip of his cock push in just to the entrance of my hole and pause. He took hold of both my hips and the next thing I knew, I felt a tremendous thrust as his hard, fat cock pushed its way deep into my belly.

"Oh fuck, Brian! Oh God, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, baby! Give me that hard white cock!" I cried out. Brian began fucking me deep and slow at first, letting me feel every glorious inch of his enormous cock. Even though all my previous partners had been black, they had all been kids I went to school with too.

So Brian was the first real man I'd ever had and he was bigger than anything I had experienced. The feeling of that thick, hard, man meat sliding in and out of me was indescribable! One second I felt like I was being split like firewood and the next I was empty and hollow.

I'll admit that at first, it hurt some. I hadn't had sex in some time concentrating on getting ready for college. But it was a wonderful hurt and Brian did take it slow at first until I got loosened up and used to him.

Once I got to where it didn't hurt so much he picked up the pace and before long I was taking him at his regular pace. He moved in and out of me just fast enough to make it exciting, yet slow enough that all the nerve endings in my tunnel could feel him.

My head was swimming and my body reacted as if on auto-pilot, pushing back just as he thrust forward, driving that amazing cock even deeper into my hungry pussy.

"Oh fuck, Brian! Oh, your cock feels so good inside me! That's it, baby, fuck me! Fuck me hard! I want all of it! Give me all of that huge white cock!" I moaned.

Brian pulled me up so that I was on my hands and knees and reached forward to play with my hanging tits. As he pistoned in and out of me, his hands mauled my tits, pinched and pulled on my nipples, and even slapped the hanging globes a couple of times. I loved it all and each new trick sent me into orbit! 

I don't know how long he fucked me. It seemed to go on forever. And I sure don't know how I lasted so long. But somewhere along the way, his limit was reached. 

"I'm getting ready to cum, Sis. Where do you want it?" he asked me.

"Oh, Brian! Please, please cum in me? Oh, I want to feel you cum inside me, please?" I said, turning my head to look back at him.

"You want me to shoot inside you? Are you sure? What about..." he said.

"Oh, I'm on the pill–I have been for years! It's okay. Please, Brian, please cum in me. I want you to," I begged him again.

"All right then, but you have to cum with me. I want us to cum together since this is our first time together," he said.

If I hadn't been so horny and needing to cum, I would have cried at his words. Wanting us to cum together because it's our first time together? I never heard of anything so sweet! "Oh, Brian! Yes! Yes! I want us to cum together!" I said, swallowing the lump in my throat.

Brian reached under me with one hand and began fingering my clit as he kept stroking in and out of me. With one hand playing with my tit, another at my clit, and that glorious cock thrusting in and out, I was ready to bust wide open.

But Brian was very skilled at keeping me on edge and made sure I was kept at a full frantic boil without boiling over. I could feel his cock swell and I knew he was at his crest as well. I grabbed his arm and held on for blast off!

"I'm cumming Sis, I'm cumming NOW!" he said as his cock exploded inside me.

The first hot jet hit the walls of my pussy and triggered my orgasm as well and we lay there cumming and crying out, his arms wrapped around me and mine clinging to his for all I was worth. He pumped me full of his white sticky cum and I washed it with my own juices until it flowed out from between us in a thin white stream the consistency of skim milk.

I don't know how long we were in the throes of our mutual orgasms–it could have been a minute or ten minutes. But we eventually came down and Brian collapsed on the bed next to me, pulling me to him and holding me close as we regained ourselves.

When we were both in our right minds, Brian kissed me on the forehead. "Well Sis, we'd better get cleaned up and get some sleep," he said. He started to get up and I grabbed his arm.

"Brian, would you... um... would you sleep here with me tonight?" I asked, "I mean you were so wonderful and sweet with me. I'd really like you to."

"Sure. You go get cleaned up and I will go to the other bathroom. Then I'll stop by my room and get an alarm clock–I want to make sure we wake up a little before Mom... we don't need her to know we had sex," he said.

"Okay. Thank you, Brian... for everything. You were wonderful," I said.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

After that first night, we continued to have sex from time to time, whenever we could get some time alone. Sometimes we would spend the night together–either in his room or mine. My room was safer because we were further from Denise's room. But like Brian had told me, when she took a pain pill, nothing short of a tornado siren would wake her!

My schoolwork went well. Brian was an angel, helping me get used to college life. He showed me around and even walked with me to a few classes to show me some of the other places I might need to visit–the library, the bookstore, the cafeteria and student lounge, etc.

On the weekends, he and I would go for drives around town or do errands or whatever so I could see more of Dayton. I got to where I knew the town pretty well and could find my way around pretty easily.

Back home in Detroit, I never strayed from my little neighborhood and most of the time not even from my building–it was simply too dangerous to be caught out in the open. Dayton was still a good-sized town, but it was small enough not to be crime central like Detroit.

Eventually, I found a job to help out with money for myself and for the family coffers while I was here. We still had the weekends together, Brian and I, and occasionally the night together as things settled into a workable routine.

School went well and once I got used to college life, I was able to do pretty well in all my subjects. It was tough, but I'd lived tough all my life.

During the summer breaks, I was able to work more and actually send some money back home to help Mom out. I would have loved to go back home for a visit, but it was better that I sent the money home instead of using it to be a burden to her back home as well. Besides, I had gotten very fond of my foster brother and I didn't want to waste the summers being alone without him!

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments