Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cross-dressers Dream!

"It's been a long time fantasy of mine, to spend a day in the life as my wife... at her workplace."

24
6 Comments 6
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Just a tall tale of fiction... <p> [ADVERT] </p>Or is it?"

The landline phone by my bed had been ringing for quite a while before I realised it was not in my dream.

"Hello!"

"Hi!" It was my wife. "Were you asleep?"

"What! Well yeh!" I was still groggy. "What time is it?"

"It's almost nine."

"NINE!" I couldn't believe my wife had rung me at this ungodly hour. "... in the morning?"

"Well yes. Of course in the morning. I just got into the office. Have you seen the weather?"

"No! I was fucking asleep!" I could hear torrential rain pelting against the bedroom window. "I can hear heavy rain."

"There's a yellow warning out. The drive to work was horrendous. Flooding everywhere!"

"But you got there safely?" I just wanted to return to my slumber.

Before she replied I heard a rumble of thunder in the distance.

"Oh wow! Did you hear that? It was right above us." She sounded excited.

"Yeh, I heard it here. It didn't sound that far away."

Suddenly, there was an almighty crack of blinding lightning, that lit up the bedroom and shook the whole house. I felt an intense pulse of static electricity shoot through my brain causing me to black out for what seemed like a few seconds.

I heard a female's voice asking if I was OK. The room was spinning as I attempted to regain consciousness.

"The phones are out!" It was the same voice, a voice I didn't recognise.

"What?" That was a voice I was familiar with. It was my wife's... but it came from me.

"Are you alright, Linda?"

I tried to focus on my surroundings. The spinning was slowing and I could just make out the silhouette of a young woman standing in the doorway.

"You don't look too good. Would you like me to fetch you some water?"

"What... water... eh... yes thanks." I was still feeling dizzy but I managed to put some words together.

The young lady disappeared and I was left to try and make some sense of what had just happened. Through the fogginess in my head, I remembered the telephone call with my wife Linda. The torrential rain against my bedroom window, and then nothing.

"What... the... fuck!" My surroundings became clear. I was sitting at a desk in an office. I looked at my hands and immediately noticed my pink fingernails. I felt my hair against my face and realized that the long flowing locks that cascaded down to my chest were Linda's. I looked under the desk.

"Oh! Fuck!" I was wearing Linda's black ankle boots and black mesh...

I put my hand under the black dress to discover that I was wearing hold-up stockings. With an air of apprehension, I continued my exploring to discover that I wasn't wearing pants. And yes there it was... my smoothly shaved pussy.

"Oh, fuck... Oh, fuck!" It was becoming clearer. The lightning strike during our phone call triggered some sort of brain transference. I assumed Linda had endured a similar experience back home in our bedroom.

There was a light knock on my door as the young lady returned with my water. I immediately recognized her from my wife's Facebook page. It was Victoria. I felt I knew her after many conversations with my wife.

Victoria was a stunning young brunette in her mid-twenties. She lived with her partner who, according to my wife, was a strikingly fit hunk.

"Thanks, Vicky." I relieved her of the small plastic cup and downed its contents in one.

"Wow! Someone's thirsty! Hard night?" She beamed a concerned smile. "Can I get you a couple of aspirins?"

"Yes, thanks and maybe some more water please."

"No problem." She left me alone once more.

Linda's handbag was on the desk next to a computer screen. Her cell phone was poking out from under a pile of papers like it had been hurriedly concealed. I picked it up and was surprised to find it was still switched on. She must have been using it moments before the lightning strike. It vibrated while it was in my hand, signifying an incoming Whatsapp message. It was from my own cell phone back home.

"OMG, what the fuck just happened?"

I was about to reply when it buzzed again.

"Did you make it in OK babe X ?" It was an MSN message, sent by 'Ricky Work'. I rocked back in my chair. Who the fuck is 'Ricky Work'? And why is he calling my wife babe? And what's with the fucking 'X'?

I suddenly had a flashback and remembered one of Linda's fantasies, that she would recount to me during sex. The name 'Ricky' had been mentioned as being her fuck-buddy on a number of occasions. She always finished her erotic yarns with, "It's only sex."

Linda is in her mid-sixties and loves cock as much now as she ever has. She has been referred to by her male colleagues as the Work's Cougar. We've been married for almost three decades, and for the last year, I have suffered from erectile dysfunction and unable to satisfy her with my cock. She insists that "it's not a big deal" and that she's quite content to be tongued or fingered to orgasm.

A recent fantasy that she shared was being taken from behind by 'Ricky' while she was bent over an office desk, not unlike the office desk I found myself staring at. She would emphasize his hard throbbing cock inside her, and his cum exploding and dripping from her pussy.

I scrolled back through the long text conversation to where it all began, over three weeks ago!

Ricky: "Hi"

Linda: "Hi"

Ricky: "Wow! You look fucking hot today."

Linda: "Oh! Thanks."

Ricky: "I felt myself getting hard when you were bent over Victoria's desk."

Linda: "Wow! Really! You're making me wet just reading this."

I couldn't believe what my eyes were reading!

Ricky: "Oh, Fuck! I think we're going to have to do something to sort that out. X"

It was the first sign of an 'X'.

Linda: "Definitely. X"

She reciprocated with an 'X'

Ricky: "Would it be OK if I messaged you later tonight? X"

Linda: "Yes. X"

My reading was interrupted when Victoria returned with my water and a couple of aspirins. I popped them into my mouth and drank the water to wash them down.

"All the lines are down and the system has crashed." I assumed that she was referring to the computer operating system.

"Yeh, not much we can do until things are up and running." It seemed like the right thing to say.

I didn't know exactly how long I had before Linda's phone would automatically switch itself off, and I had no clue of her password, and Ricky was waiting for a reply to his most recent text. I needed to find somewhere private to continue with my investigative snooping.

"I'm just popping to the loo." I grabbed the handbag and exited the office with my phone in hand, and realized I had no idea where the loos were, and it wasn't like I could ask anyone.

"Morning, Linda. What a day!" It was another girl I recognized, courtesy of Facebook.

"Morning, Marie. It certainly is." She was soaked to the skin. "The phone lines are all down, and there's a problem with the computers."

Marie was in her mid-thirties and single, but not for the want of trying. Her dating exploits were often the subject of office chit-chat.

I felt Linda's phone vibrate in my hand. I peered at the screen.

"Is everything OK babe X?"

It was another message from the bold Ricky.

"I'm just nipping to the loo. Victoria has made it in."

Marie left a trail of drips as she headed towards the office to begin her day's work.

I looked around for anything that would give me a clue as to where I'd find the toilet.

I passed groups of drenched staff all piling into the building. The raging storm was the subject of their conversations, only interrupting their chat to bid me a good morning. I wondered if any of the blokes in suits was Ricky.

I recognised another two office colleagues. Len, the General Manager, and Angela, the office manageress.

"Morning Linda." Angela broke her conversation with Len. "It's mad out there."

"Lorna tells me the phone lines are down." Lorna, in reception, had already briefed Len regarding the phones."

"Yeh and the system's crashed." I just repeated Victoria's words, assuming they would know what 'the system' was.

"Fuck! Any sign of Rick?"

"Eh... No, I haven't seen him. I'm just popping to the toilet."

Len and Angela continued their way to the office, while I continued my search for the elusive toilet.

I spotted a sign a few steps ahead. "Thank fuck!" I walked briskly in the direction of the arrow, and before long I entered the sanctuary of the ladies' toilet, where I could read Ricky's messages in private. I had the place to myself. I selected the farthest away cubicle and locked the door. I sat on the toilet seat to resume my reading, but not before I'd replied to Ricky's last text.

"Everything's fine." I forgot the 'X' and thought I'd better rectify the situation.

"How's you? X" Whilst waiting for his reply I scrolled back to where I'd left off.

Ricky: "Would it be OK if I messaged you later tonight? X"

Linda: "Yes. X"

Ricky: "Everything OK. X." Rick's text was dated Monday 20th. At 8 pm. My Monday night out with the lads is written in stone.

Linda: "Yes everything's fine. X"

Ricky: "Are you alright to text? X."

Linda: "Yes, Matt's away for a couple of hours. X"

Ricky: "Oh good. Would it be too forward to tell you how much I want to fuck you? X"

Who the fuck is this guy!

Linda: "No, I think I'd like that. X"

Ricky: "I can't stop my wicked thoughts, thinking about you! Do you ever sext? X"

Linda: "Sext? No. What's that? X" Bless her.

Ricky: "Well if I said that I was wanking right now, thinking about you, that would be an opener."

Linda: "Oh! OK. And are you? X"

Ricky: "Yes I am. X"

Linda: "Ooo! I'd love to see that!"

Ricky: "mmm. Oh fuck, I'm so hard right now. I'm thinking about you bent over Len's desk. I put my hand up under your skirt and find my way to your pussy. Are you shaved?" He forgot the 'X'. Forgivable, under the circumstances.

Linda: "Oh, Ricky! You're actually making me wet. And yes I am shaved. X"

She wasn't the only one that was wet! This sex chat malarkey had ME excited... and wet. I slipped my hand up under my dress and placed my fingers at the entrance of my pussy.

I received another text from Ricky in reply to mine. I ignored it for now.

Ricky: "I'd love to think that you were fingering yourself right now. mmm X"

Linda: "I am... Oh, Ricky. I want your hard cock inside me. X"

Ricky: "I push two fingers inside your pussy. You're so wet. I unzip my trousers and pull out my hard cock, and pull your pants to the side. I slide it inside you slowly."

Fuck! I pushed two fingers inside my cunt and began to frig myself.

Linda: "Oh Ricky! I haven't had a hard cock inside me for over a year. X"

Ricky: "A year! You're shitting me. Why?"

Linda: "Matt can't get it up. X."

Ricky: "Wow! A year! X."

Linda: "It's been over a year since I've had a hard cock explode inside me."

Ricky: "Oh fuck babe! I'm thrusting it inside you now. X"

Linda: "Fuck me, Ricky. Fuck me hard. Empty your balls inside me."

Ricky: "Oh Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to cum. mmm... Fuck! mmm..."

Linda: "Shoot it! Ricky! Shoot your spunk inside me."

I could feel myself cumming as my fingers rubbed my clit. My legs shot straight out as I orgasmed hard. My whole body shook in spasms.

Linda: "I'm cumming Ricky! Oh fuck, I'm cumming. mmm"

I sat back on the loo seat drained. I was still no further forward as to who Ricky was, but he was responsible for bringing all three of us to orgasm. It was Linda's responses that got to me. I had no idea that she was capable of such depravity.

Ricky: "Oh you're good babe. That was amazing. X"

I wiped my pussy with toilet paper and stood up. As the paper flushed down the loo I scrolled the texts forward to one Ricky sent last night.

Ricky: "Could I ask you not to wear panties tomorrow at work? X"

Linda: "OK. See you tomorrow. X"

So that's why the hussy was not wearing underwear this morning. It occurred to me that I'd been out of the office long enough. I straightened my hold-up stockings and left the cubicle, still in a state of bewilderment. I washed my hands at the sink and caught myself in the mirror. I couldn't help grinning at my reflection.

I opened the handbag and took out Linda's hairbrush. I raked about inside the bag looking for her lipstick.

"Oh hello!" Linda's panties were stashed away at the bottom of her bag. It was evident that she had removed them as per Ricky's instruction.

stacygee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stacygee

I touched up my lips with the pink lipstick retrieved from inside the handbag. I still hadn't read Ricky's last message. The one he sent when I was fingering myself a few minutes earlier.

Ricky: "I'm fine. I'll see you in the office. X"

I was brushing my hair when the toilet door opened. It was Victoria.

"Everything OK, Linda?" She showed signs of concern.

"Yes, feeling much better now."

We chatted about our respective journeys on our walk back to the accounts office. I had to use my imagination, as my journey to work was over in a flash.

We arrived back at the office and it looked like there was a meeting in progress. Victoria made straight for one of the vacant desks, I assumed that that was her workstation. Angela was sitting behind a computer screen, and Len was standing at the entrance of his office. The office where my wife removed her panties at Ricky's request, just before the lightning strike that put me here.

Marie was standing by the customer counter. There was a guy sitting on a chair on the wrong side of the only free desk left. Our eyes met when I went to sit opposite him. He smiled and discreetly mouthed "You OK?" I assumed that this plain, unassuming bloke was the mysterious Ricky. I nodded.

This wasn't the guy I had pictured fucking my wife. He looked to be in his mid-fifties, with short grey hair and a super smooth, clean-shaven face. I could smell his aftershave as it wafted across the desk. It wasn't unpleasant.

Len was babbling on about "the system" as I continued to scrutinize my wife's fuck buddy. It surprised me that his looks were less than average. I expected her to fall for someone closer to handsome. Ricky was punching well above his weight.

I caught the end of Len's monologue. "... so does anyone wish to go home now?"

Angela was the first to speak. "I wouldn't mind!"

Marie put her arm in the air, as did Victoria.

"What about you, Linda?" All eyes were on me. Len continued before I had a chance to reply. "We still need someone here in case someone tries to call our cell-phone number."

"Yes, OK." I wasn't ready for returning home just yet. Rick tried to conceal the grin on his mediocre face.

"Are you sure Linda?" Angela sounded almost sincere. "It's going to be tumbleweed in here."

I looked straight at Ricky. "I'll find something to do."

"Oh, OK then." And with that, she put her coat on and was about to join the leaving party. When her phone vibrated in her hand. "Oh, hiya!" She stopped in her tracks, turned, and looked straight at me. "No! She's here."

I picked my phone up and noticed it had closed down. I switched it back on and it asked for my password... or fingerprint."

"It's that handsome hubby of yours. He's been trying to call you." Angela handed me her phone.

"Hey, darlin'!"

"Don't 'darlin' me! What the fuck are you playing at?" It was surreal hearing my voice chastising me.

"No, I'm fine..." I rolled my eyes at Angela. "No really, I'm OK."

Len disappeared inside his office and Rick followed close behind and closed the door.

"Listen... no stop... Listen. Angie needs her phone back. I'll call you on yours. I mean mine."

Angela never picked up on my faux pas. I passed her the phone back and she left the office in high spirits.

I walked through to the reception desk and switched Linda's phone back on. I placed the tip of a finger on the appropriate spot, fairly optimistic that Linda would have used that particular digit.

I was in! There were twelve missed calls, two recorded messages, and seventeen texts. I was about to listen to her messages when the phone vibrated in my hand.

It was me, calling on my cell phone. I answered.

"How long have you been fucking Rick?" I always say that attack is the best form of defence.

"WHAT!!!" I knew she heard by the fright in her voice. I remained silent.

A few seconds of dead air passed. "Oh! You've seen the texts." Linda went humble.

"I sure have."

"The thing is... I haven't!"

"Haven't what?"

"Fucked Rick."

"You... have not... fucked Rick?" I needed clarification.

"No! We were just... sexting." Linda was almost embarrassed to say the word. "You can see by the texts how it started, and I did get aroused when he text what he would like to do with me." She paused momentarily. "Hello! Are you still there?"

"I'm listening."

"That's it! We haven't fucked." Linda was adamant.

"Yet." A short retort, but an appropriate one.

"What! No! Oh, I don't know. Maybe. I know that he would in a heartbeat."

Just when our conversation was getting somewhere, Rick opened Len's office door. "Aye, no problem boss." And left his office smiling.

"Is that Rick?" Linda had heard him in the background.

"Yes, listen, Honey, I've got to go. I have something for Rick in my bag."

"What! No! Oh, don't. I've got to work there." It was weird hearing Linda's words through my voice shouting at me down the phone.

"Yeh, love you too. Don't wait up." I knew the last sentence would mess with her head. It wasn't eleven o'clock yet, and I was going to take full advantage of my paranormal experience.

"You OK?" Rick's voice was quiet enough for me to hear.

"Yes, I'm fine. You?"

Before Rick could reply, Len's office door opened, and he stepped out carrying his briefcase and his coat. "Thanks for that Rick. I'll see you two tomorrow." Len left the office.

"Alone at last." Rick had a grin on him like a Cheshire cat in a Devon creamery.

"Yip!" I got up and walked over to fetch my bag. "I believe you wanted... these."

I whipped out my black-laced panties and tossed them over to where Rick was seated.

He caught them mid-air and immediately placed them under his nose.

"Oh, fuck! mmm." I recognized the often-used phrase from his horny sexts.

"So what happens now?" It's probably what my wife would have said... had she been here.

"I have a couple of issues to attend to downstairs. " He looked at his watch. "I'll be back in ten minutes." Rick left the office muttering, "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck."

Linda's phone was on meltdown. Constantly vibrating, so I switched it off. I touched up my lips with Linda's pink lippy and administered a couple of skooshes of Chanel to my neck and wrists.

True to his word Rick returned after ten minutes.

"All sorted." Rick walked straight up to me and grabbed me around the waist. He began to kiss me. I instinctively opened my mouth to let his tongue in. He tasted minty. I felt his hand slide up under my dress and gasped as he pushed two of his fingers inside me.

What the fuck! According to Linda, they had only been sexting!

I ground my groin against his. I could feel his cock against me.

"Fuck! You're wet." Rick's other hand moved to the zip in his trousers.

The kissing was frantic. Like we were making up for three weeks of latent sexual frustration.

Rick stepped back, his cock was standing straight up, out of his fly. I think Linda would have been pleased with what I saw. Rick's cock was thicker than mine, and a bit longer. I had a fair inclination as to my wife's next move. She would have stepped forward and taken his hard-on in hand. She would then drop to her knees and suck him.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh, fuck. Mmm..." Rick's hands pulled at my hair. "Fuck, you suck good!"

I pulled on all my experience as a recipient of Linda's blow jobs and put my intimate know-how to practice. "Mmm... I love it, Ricky. I want to taste your cum... Pleeeze! Shoot your spunk... shoot it. Mmm..."

Ricky's legs began shaking. He wasn't far from a mind-blowing orgasm. I prepared myself for a mouthful of his creamy cum. I pumped his shaft and sucked furiously on his purple dome. His pre-cum was a taster of what was to follow.

"Oh! Fuuuck!" Rick's warm strings of spunk hit the back of my throat. I continued to pump, suck and swallow as Rick moaned his pleasure. "Oh, fuck Lindy. That was amazing!"

'LINDY' I don't even call her Lindy!

Rick pulled me up onto my feet. He began kissing me around my mouth slurping his own cum from my chin. I put my hand up my dress and wiped a finger across my wet pussy. I placed the same finger on his lips to give him an idea of how wet I was. Rick licked my wet digit.

"Oh, fuck, babe! You are so wet!"

"I want your cock inside me, Ricky." I drew on the sext texts that my wife sent.

Rick looked towards Len's office. We were both reading from the same hymn sheet. He grabbed my hand and led me towards the door. Once inside, I leaned back on Len's desk. Rick was frantically rubbing his cock, trying to revitalise his semi.

"Give me that." I stretched my hand out and took a loose grip. My grip got tighter as I worked to get him hard again.

Our tongues wrestled once more until I felt him hard enough to fuck me.

I turned my back and put both hands flat on Len's desk. I bent over and invited Ricky to take me from behind, just like his sexting fantasy. I heard his trousers fall to the floor. Rick pulled my dress up and moved in close. I could feel the head of his cock against my ass. I opened my legs in readiness. Rick was hard as he slid his thick length inside my warm wet hole. I groaned with pleasure as he began to gently thrust his hips.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, Ricky! Oh fuck!" There was no doubt about it, it felt amazing. No wonder Linda was gagging for a hard throbbing cock inside her. It was something I'd failed to do for quite some time.

Rick grunted on every inward push. His firm grip pulled my hips back as he thrust his full length inside my cunt.

"Fuck me! Oh, fuck, Ricky you're so fucking hard!" I began rocking on his shaft. "Fuck me hard, Ricky. Oh fuck yes! Ohhh...fuck!"

"Fuck Linda I'm going to cum again." I think we were both surprised at how quickly he was going to orgasm. "Oh, Fuck! Fuck!"

I could feel the juice from my pussy trickle down the inside of my thigh. I was about to cum on his cock.

"Oh, God I'm cumming, Ricky! Don't stop! I'm fuckin cuuumming! Shoot your spunk inside me."

I could feel the warmth of Rick's cum inside me. His pace slowed as.

"No! No! Don't you dare fucking stop! I'm... still cumming." It was an overwhelming climax like I'd never experienced before. Thick fluid was gushing from my pussy like piss. I thrust back to keep him in, deep. "Oh fuuuuck!"

Rick managed another five or six hard lunges, but it was enough. He flopped on top of my back. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck.

"Wow! That was fucking amazing!" Rick's cock remained inside me. He was physically drained. "How was it for you?" He snorted a laugh.

I felt his cum ooze out of my pussy. "Oh fuck! I can't believe we've actually done it!"

He withdrew his cock slowly, generating an extra tingle on my clit and a final gasp of contentment.

I thought to myself how Linda would have loved it. I felt a slight tinge of remorse that I had taken away her first sexual encounter with her 'fuck-buddy'.

Rick pulled his pants and trousers up. There was a huge damp patch, clearly visible, caused by the oily fluid that had squooshed from my pussy.

"Oh, Ricky! It looks like you've pissed yourself."

As I attempted to regain my composure, I could feel small streams of Rick's cum slither down the inside of my thigh.

Suddenly a phone rang... and it wasn't a cellphone.

Rick stood up straight. "It appears they've fixed the phone lines."

The ringing continued...

I woke up in my bed, in a sweat. I had a semi, and I felt wet blobs of my spunk on the inside of my thigh.

The phone by the bed was ringing. I stretched out to answer and noticed the time on the alarm clock. '11.03'.

"Yeh, hello!" I was still groggy, trying to get my head around my vividly real dream.

"What took you so long?" It was Linda.

"I was deep." It was our way of imparting a deep sleep.

"How could you sleep with all that thunder earlier?"

"Like I said, I was deep." My lucid dream had intensely affected my mood. My inner thoughts questioned my wife's virtue.

"It was quite a storm. Took out all the phones, and our operating system went down..."

I began to listen intently.

"... so they're closing the shop."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I'll be home soon. Just stay in bed... I've got a story to tell you."

Published 
Written by Michelle2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments