Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cross Dressing Stories

Our crossdressing (cross-dressing) stories feature tales of either gender (usually male) dressing up in the clothes of the opposite sex, for reasons of sexual gratification.

Crossdressers are akin to the transvestic fetishism, which is a sexual fetish for the clothing of the opposite gender.

The crossdresser can be of any sexual orientation.

Popular Stories

Studying Abroad

A young American crossdresser explores the excitement of London

Cross-dressing is a very important part of my life. I have learned that it is healthy for me to pamper my feminine feelings and to indulge the needs of that unique person inside me. After a few years of dressing in public as a teen, I have grown accustome...

All Stories

Studying Abroad

A young American crossdresser explores the excitement of London

Cross-dressing is a very important part of my life. I have learned that it is healthy for me to pamper my feminine feelings and to indulge the needs of that unique person inside me. After a few years of dressing in public as a teen, I have grown accustome...

Girl's Night Out (Pt. 4)

Francine joins the group

I told Frank that I would not send the photos I took of him en femme, and technically, I did not. I did, however, show them to Mary and Robin. Robin was thrilled with how he looked and also excited that he was willing to go on our girls' night out. They b...

"Chrissie" Book II, Chapter 2

Rebecca and her bitchy friends have fun with poor Chrissie -- and impose a major new change

I had taken great pains to symmetrically arrange the cheese wedges, fruit and other nibblers on the serving platter, but Rebecca was too busy ogling a photo on her friend Katie’s cellphone to notice my meticulous craftwork. “Day-um, girl, you hit that?” M...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Chrissie, Chapter Five

Huge changes end the first book of our saga

With my nose pressing Karl’s boxers against the wall and my hands planted on my head, I had no concept of time, although I knew it was late when my masters finally started to stir because daylight had been streaming through the bedroom window for quite a...

Becoming A Pornstar

Jack makes a wish to become a pornstar... and it comes true

The video that caught my attention tonight starred a petite blonde with perfectly manicured nails and long, pretty blonde hair. She had the kind of body that I could only dream of—slender yet perky in all the right places. Her partner was everything I was...

My Air BNB Experience Part 2

Things get a little more heated at the Cabin.

I got ready at 1 and ensured I was clean and prepared for this afternoon’s adventure; I put on a cute white and blue matching lace bra and pantie set and a green summer dress with heeled boots. I waited patiently till bang on 2 when I heard the quad bike...