Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Attractive to a Fault - Part Two

"A crossdresser learns about feline sensuality"

27
14 Comments 14
6.6k Views 6.6k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Jack seemed more than surprised when he set eyes on me. I was soon aware that he also seemed quite pleased. As I stood in front of him dressed in sheer pink silk, looking like a true bedroom seductress, I realized the true error of my ways! What in the world was I doing? Why on earth was I suddenly standing in front of him practically naked, like some kind of sensual, naughty sexy slut?

Things immediately began to happen at high speed. Jack didn’t bother to hand me the roses. In a flash of a moment, he tossed them onto the couch. He was a truly red-blooded man. In but a second or two I found myself being embraced. With only my teensy red see-through string panties, high heels and see-through camisole on, I felt his huge, strong masculine hands on my smooth, lithe, shapely, panty-clad bottom.

I was stunned and melting like butter in a hot frying pan. Then came the kiss. I was flummoxed, breathless, excited and overwhelmed by the intimacy of his lips and touch. Little did I know how much my life was about to change. What had caused me to put myself in such a vulnerable circumstance?

Apparently Jack saw my bed from my living room in my small apartment. Jack took complete control and lifted me in his arms. I felt like a child as I was being carried and then gently placed onto the bed. I was staggered and breathless and before I could think to say anything, he was atop me with gentle kisses.

His warm lips brought me intense passions. My shock now rapidly ebbed into inexplicable feelings of surging delight. His searching tongue caused me to feel what I could only describe as a passionate euphoria. The feelings that I had been so confused about when he had kissed me many nights before no longer seemed puzzling!

I now realized what I had foolishly done by letting him in, may have been in hope of just this. In my current state, I seemed more than willing to let him take the lead! My brain was spinning as I passively and submissively allowed him to explore me. He slid his hand gently under the tiny camisole to my chest. Pulling gently upward on my camisole he exposed my boyish, soft breasts.

His mouth soon found my left breast as he softly suckled me. I thought I was losing my mind. My breasts suddenly felt huge and swollen. The intensity of the feminine emotions and rapture he was causing me delighted me beyond words. He was so making me feel so girlish and female that I never considered saying the word no!

His actions and attentions immediately had me overwhelmed. I was so breathless and so moved that I could only squeal in confusion and delight. I felt my cock straining in my panties. It was so hard that it felt strangled between my legs and the insides of my sheer, teensy red panties. My entire body seemed to quiver in what I could only describe as intense delight and a building sense of rapture.

Jack moved back up and an unforgettable second searching kiss had me crazed in lust. His tongue swirled inside my mouth and I knew I was a goner. He could and would have his way with me. I was suddenly dutiful, yielding and so willing to be led by his wants, needs and desire for me. I was in a state of complete surrender and willing to submit to whatever he wanted from me!

It is so hard to explain how my feline self, had so suddenly transformed into a completely feminine and subservient state of mind and being. As his girl, I was now so instinctively willing and filled with the desire to please him. During his gentle ravishing of my willing body with his mouth and lips, he had somehow managed to get his clothes off.

He turned us sideways as he caressed my body. He gave me a hug and another deep kiss. What I did next I have no explanation for - other than I just knew it was what any good girl should do!

I had heard rumors that Jack was a very capable and competent man. What they apparently meant was what I was looking at as I instinctively sunk to his flat stomach. Jack was, as one might say, incredibly huge! His cock was almost absurd in its almost endless length and its thickness. The head of his mushroom-shaped cockhead was ungodly in size and girth! I’d learn later by measuring him that he was a full ten inches. He could have been a porn star for sure!

I suppose only my most basic instincts now took over. My desire to please him and the reality that he had already put me in such a subservient and willing state had me frazzled. It would be the truth to confess that I never saw myself ever doing what I was about to do!

In so many ways this all seemed to be near madness. I was in awe of his size and gift. My curiosity drew my mouth to it like a moth drawn to a flame. I soon found myself instinctively licking and exploring his incredulously oversized cockhead with my mouth.

Jack rolled onto his back as I began to explore him. The salty, musty taste only seemed to inflame me. My own cock was so hard that it was practically tearing itself through my panties. I tried desperately to envelop all of his cockhead with my mouth yet I couldn’t quite spread my mouth wide enough. Suddenly I got a little help from his hands, as he literally pulled me onto his ridiculous sized missile.

With a gulp, I realized that I really had to work at keeping my teeth from hurting him. I was soon gasping and allowing myself to be filled to the back of my throat. Incredibly – there was but a small fraction of his massive tool in my willing - but very stressed and strained mouth. I looked up at him and heard his moans. Now, hearing that I was pleasing him made me feel more confident. I was struggling yet pleasing my man with my mouth - in spite of my gagging, my inexperience and my overwhelming duress.

As crazy as this scene seemed, I was almost instinctively enthused and impassioned. Hearing his moans and guttural cries stimulated and motivated me even more. The lipstick line on his cock showed I had much to learn - in spite of what I felt was an incredible accomplishment. I realized I had much more to learn!

Though barely half of his cock filled my mouth and throat I felt I’d already accomplished a near-impossible feat! I continued my sucking and working on his hugeness and Jack became more frenzied. I wondered if he knew he was my first, but he must have. I could tell from his patience that he knew I was very inexperienced at this! As crazy as it seemed I was incredibly thrilled, excited and physically aroused while performing this act on him!

I certainly knew that if he went off in my mouth that I’d be half-drowned and overcome due to his size. My own excitement at my success and his reactions encouraged me to continue to try my best to pleasure him. Now John’s moans became loud and each of the muffled slurps and gag sounds elicited from me caused him to groan and groan. I really loved making him moan in pleasure!

The room was soon echoing with his loud frantic sounding growls. His wails seemed almost pained and desperate. I suspected he was near and I eagerly continued to please him further - because I just so wanted so badly to please him! I wanted to be a very good girl!

Suddenly he stopped me, taking me by my elbows as he rolled me to my back. I now suddenly felt lost without his cock in my mouth. I already had assumed that I had him ready to orgasm and I was surprised he relented. I was once again passive and cooperative. I was happy to delight him and suddenly understood that my role was to serve simply as his submissive girl and to be a pleaser to him. I was willing to do whatever he wanted next!

Jack clearly had additional plans for me. I was suddenly again very willing to do as he wanted me to do. He strongly took charge of me by centering me on the bed on my back. He practically tore off my soaking wet panties as I suspected my role as his woman was ready to go where I had never allowed myself to even dream or fantasize about! This was real and yet it all seemed so dreamlike!

As my pulsing, hard, pre-cum dripping erection sprung up like a spring from between my legs, Jack took hold of it and gave it a quick kiss! Next, I felt his tongue move lower and suddenly I was dizzy with lust. Jack’s tongue caressed my balls and then my anal opening. I was never more aroused in my young life!

In seconds my legs were being pressed backwards, further exposing my bottom to him. I was naively still unaware of his plans yet I was being passive and compliant. I soon found his mouth again at my anal opening! His licks and his mouthing of my entrance were greedy and so stunning. Nothing ever felt more erotic, more personal or more sexually stunning!

Soon his ravenous, searching tongue invaded my bottom as my squeals and high pitched wails began to fill the room and more. Nothing in my eighteen short years was ever so physically mind-blowing than having my anus devoured like this! I felt like I was on fire with sexual passions engulfing my head and now my entire existence!

I certainly suspected there was a method to the madness as they say. I was so close to orgasm from his tongue that I was actually grateful when Jack stopped. It wouldn’t be fair to orgasm without my lover also doing so. Why I understood this, I didn’t quite know. I did comprehend that it was and should always be the goal of a good lover regardless of whether it was man or woman.

I was fully ready for what was next in concept but far from ready for the reality. John was lining up his cock with my opening and I immediately wondered how on god's earth his almost fist-sized cock head could even begin to find its way inside my body! As aflame as I was - I was now afraid and trembling. With my legs helplessly spread back by him I felt like a gymnast as he pressed his huge cockhead against my opening. I suddenly tensed up, quivering in fear and even terror!

Jack felt my anxiety immediately. “Relax my sweet,” he cooed. When his lips met mine I did finally ease some but at that very moment, he also pressed his huge missile forward - spreading my anus almost impossibly until I cried out into his greedy mouth. I was quivering and whimpering while begging for mercy - without ever saying no. With his mouth greedily enveloping mine I probably could not have spoken, even if I wanted to.

Jack paused momentarily as a second forceful thrust made me screech. It felt like his cock was the size of a telephone pole! My anus was being spread and invaded and it hurt so badly. I think in the craziest of ways, I was hurting for more though! The need for having him inside me must have been strong in my soul. I never asked him to stop or even slow. I wanted to be his lover!

Jack slowly thrust more and more, as my tense, quivering body somehow accepted the first few inches of his incredulous manhood. My wails became higher pitched, yet I desperately pulled him towards me for a kiss. I was unconsciously holding his pelvis, trying to slow his assault on my insides when suddenly he slid in much deeper. I growled in high pitched wails, yet again I never said no or asked him to relent. I apparently knew my place as a woman! I now so wanted to be fully his!

Jack paused once again and his gentle kisses became intense and impassioned. His searching tongue filled my mouth and my innermost soul with lust. Now for the first time, the overwhelming feeling of having his huge cock invading my depths almost made sense. In this missionary style position, I had to admit I felt quite loved! Jack’s gentle, deep searching, overwhelming fuck strokes were just too much - yet they were beginning to change from pure pain to a mix of both pain and delight.

His entry and invasion of my body had frazzled me beyond any time in my young life. The pain and penetration of my body by his porn star sized cock had seemed like a hopeless and even impossible act. I was amazed to realize that now I had unconsciously come to guide his ass with both of my hands! Now in both my mind and my soul Jack had transformed me. I felt I was now truly a real girl!

I was incredulous that I now was being loved by a man and little did I know that I was also about to be bred like a woman! True breeding involves the expulsion and exchange of genetic fluids and I certainly hadn’t thought that out yet. This was definitely not safe sex. I still had condoms from my exploits with my old girlfriend in my nightstand but it all seemed quite unimportant now!

Suddenly the pleasure was becoming immense. Jack’s fuck strokes were smooth, deep, and so frazzling. I was stunned at my hardness and also at my appetite for more. I’d never felt more wanted, more loved and definitely – I never felt more female! My cock was sandwiched between us and so stimulated by all of the friction and passions of our coupling.

JuanitaPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuanitaPerez

Just when I felt I couldn’t feel sexually or emotionally higher or more moved, a sudden pain caused me to wail. Jack’s huge ten-inch cock was finding my prostate deep in my bowels. Somehow he knew what he had to do. As I growled near to tears, a few clever twists and tricks with his organ caused him to enter me even further!

Suddenly due to his skill, the pain was once again gone and he was now sliding beyond my prostate and almost fully inside me. I might say it seemed that he had skillfully straightened my insides out! I soon felt the overwhelming sensation of feeling his balls meeting my sexy round bottom. Now I was finally beginning to relax.

I was becoming crazed and surging into what I could only describe as true ecstasy. I cried out in joy at the realization that there was no pain and that I was completely filled! I was so totally overwhelmed by his skillfulness, his passion and his incredible size!

My enthusiasm for being his bottom girl was obvious. I was unconsciously running my hands and fingernails along his back and buttocks as he thrust harder and faster into my now very willing bottom. I was encouraging and guiding his actions. I was in complete surrender yet in such total joy.

The speed and effectiveness of his needy man thrusts were making my body shudder in a madness that I can only describe as otherworldly. I was being taken to physical and emotional heights well beyond what I could have ever dreamed of or even to have tried to comprehend! Jack kissed me and looked deeply into my eyes.

“Oh, baby you are so hot! You are so tight and I’m going to lose it!” Jack bellowed.

In an impassioned reaction, I said, “Oh yes, darling!” in enthusiastic, genuine and thrilled response. I just didn’t want him to stop. If he was ready, I was too. As overwhelmed as my body was, his orgasm would be just what my purpose was all about! I had become a selfless and willing female pleaser. I enjoyed my role perhaps even far more than my lover was enjoying his!

I’m not sure why in the middle of the most splendid and intense passion of my young lifetime, I suddenly noticed the reflection in the mirror on my wall. A handsome, incredibly hung stud of a man was reaming a tiny blonde girl for all she was worth. His cock was huge and would disappear into her insides in frenetic, driven, rapid fuck strokes - in what seemed to be an impossible scene. I just almost couldn’t wrap my head around the fact that the little smooth-skinned blonde beauty was me!

In the reflection, I saw the blonde beauty was cooperating completely. Her bright red painted fingernails and hands guided his powerful buttocks and her high pitched screams were filled with passion and need. Her brain was being re-wired with each frenetic deep fuck stroke and she looked like she was losing her mind in lust and desire.

The pornographic reflection and the intense fucking was becoming far too much. Fortunately in moments, my lover was screeching deeply, growling and signaling the beginning of his orgasm. I too knew I was far too overstimulated to keep myself together any longer. I began to see stars and an overwhelming explosion began to well up in my head. I felt wetness and warm heat inside me. My body began to quake and shiver uncontrollably. I felt so much pleasure and elation that I was losing my mind!

I could not have been any more acutely aware that my lover was orgasming. He was injecting wave after wave of his breeding fluids into my deepest places. I could feel the warmth and heat of his genetic fluids and I was crying in madness, mystified and yet joyfully confused and overwhelmed.

My happy tears had apparently been brought on by my sudden awareness that I was now being consummated like a real-life girl. I so wanted and so loved the feeling of having this marvelous man’s genetic seed being released into my depths! He had made me a real girl and I was orgasming so intensely that my body was quaking and shuddering all over.

My intensely powerful orgasm had begun somewhere near where I was feeling his swimmers so deep in my bottom. It began like an electric shock that was filled with pleasure waves and I suddenly realized that my orgasmic convulsions had expanded to my own cock. I was now spewing my own cum from my hard cock sandwiched between us. My head spun and my helplessly quivering -my joy-filled, shivering body was experiencing a high so intense and so pleasurable that it was beyond description.

My first anal orgasm was a long and whole-body experience that had me half passed out when it was over. The only way I can attempt to describe it was as otherworldly. It was like being in a dream in which I’d gone to heaven, only the pleasure and the joy was so great that I couldn’t comprehend it! My whole body shook in jolts, tremors and convulsions that felt like pleasure multiplied by a hundred!

After our intense mutual orgasm, we were simply a heap of breathless madness. We were stuck together and suddenly awash in the aftermath of what was certainly the most unbelievably intense experience of my life. I was stunned, still helplessly pinned beneath him while so thrilled and amazed.

It was quite a scene as my legs were wrapped around his lower back and my arms and hands still held on dearly to his buttocks. I was weak and stunned, holding him tightly while his magnificent erection still filled me. Our bodies were perspiring and heaving before slowly returning to normal. I was enraptured, emotionally and physically filled - in this motionless, intimate fully vulnerable after state.

Jack was the first to come up for air as he smiled broadly, looked me in the eyes and simply said, “Wow!” He kissed me deeply and it had me so moved that I swear I felt another quake of orgasm as his tongue searched my mouth! This man was truly magical!

My brain and body were now captivated by the ultimate feelings of bliss and rapture. In a few moments, he stirred. I felt his hardness moving slowly inside me. Assuming he was done and pulling himself out of me was an incorrect assumption. He was teasing me further! Jack wanted more and I was his willing collaborator.

Somehow he was getting harder in spite of his recent explosion. Incredibly, I was again being made love to by the man who I now had an inspiring appreciation for. His gentle thrusts once again began to excite me greatly. Nothing felt more natural. Nothing on earth could have made me feel more female and wanted than having this man’s huge cock deep in my depths.

Every inch of his ten inches was deep inside me and each stroke frazzled me beyond explanation. My new life as a man’s woman seemed to make all the sense in the world to me now! I was in the perfect state of full surrender. Impaled, kissed, loved and filled with his genetic fluids. What extra could I want beyond the reality that my lover wanted me for more!

I was in a place of stimulation, contentment and satisfaction that I never could have fathomed. My feet and painted toenails looked just right above me and next to his head. I was such a girl and such a good girl now! I would have no regrets about surrendering myself to this man.

A few minutes later he turned me and had me straddle him as he helped me to sit atop his huge male organ. Having this control and new sudden power to be able to ride his huge member had me enraptured with my new role. I was as enthusiastic and as happy a girl as I had even been.

Atop him, I so intensely felt every incredulous inch of his huge member inside me. I rode him with genuine enthusiasm as I could have never imagined. I studied his face while feeling each inch deep inside me. I brought pleasure to him actively and with the enthusiasm of a girl my age! To say that I was crazed in a lustful need and delight - was but a fraction of the passion and desire that I was feeling in my insides and my female soul!

Somehow I had found exactly who I was and what it was that I truly loved about being feminine. The moment I began to ride that huge cock of his was the moment that I realized that everything in my life had now changed forever. I was perhaps only ninety-three percent female - but in bed with him - I was all girl and all in. I was now his girl and suddenly I was also Daddy’s girl!

Jack’s ten inches of spectacular cock had a mysterious and magical method of completely rewiring my brain! I would go on to ride him for almost an hour. I thrilled in more joy and delight than I had ever experienced. I used my tight anal opening to erotically torment him while literally working him into a frenzy.

My goal was so simple. I simply needed to squeeze and milk his cock so that I could feel more of those wondrous and gigantic spurts of his cum ejaculating into my very willing backside! My enthusiasm would lead to my success!

I quickly learned that pleasing him pleased me more than anything I could have ever imagined. We made love all over the bed for half the night before passing out in complete physical exhaustion. While soundly asleep, I had a dream that I was being fucked by a porn star. When I awoke he was inside me! Jack didn’t leave my bed until dawn. I would need several erotic naps that day to recover from the evening that changed my life!

Now I had a much more thorough understanding of who I was. I fully and enthusiastically accepted the reality that I had a sexy, doting boyfriend. I was beyond thrilled that I had finally allowed myself to be consummated as a woman. It was all like an incredible dream yet it was all so real. Being a woman and the woman of a man was beyond wondrous and incredible. I had finally taken the bait and was forever hooked on the new, sensual, giving person that I had become.

The future would have many incredible experiences to explore. It took me three weeks of practice but I eventually learned to succeed at a task few women could. I was able to take every inch of my ten-inch man in my mouth and throat. Perhaps I too had porn star potential like my “Daddy”. The night I accomplished it Jack almost lost his mind. As one might say - I was more than rewarded for my zealous efforts!

In retrospect, I certainly wonder if my showing up at the door in a panic - in a sheer red baby doll negligee had been intentional. If it was - it was some kind of subliminal action and perhaps it could have really been my true intent! I honestly had not in any way consciously planned to have sex on my first date with a man! There is no lamenting something that I am not in any way remorseful for! I was so much the better for it.

Regardless, I now see the world with the mind and soul that a woman would view and feel it. I love being a woman with a man now. I very much look forward to genuine sensuality and lovemaking as the woman in a relationship. Now I look forward to opportunities to live out fantasies by making them real with the right guy and the occasional special friends.

Curiously, the time during the workweek is such another completely different world for me. Monday through Friday I am still just a normal college guy with male interests and a very busy complicated life. Amazingly during the weekend though, this all changes. I love that I become that sexy, pleasure-giving girl who loves pleasing and even being a complete and completed woman for her man.

The six-month affair that I had with Jack would be just the beginning of a very exciting time in my life where everything I had previously thought about myself changed. That almost full year that I spent as a seventeen-year-old being a sexy, innocent and naïve night club fem tease was the foundation for a series of events I never expected. I certainly never thought I would become a man’s girl!

I continue to enjoy everything about my female side. Being that girl on weekends has both emotional and spiritual reward for me. Exploring and turning an occasional naughty fantasy into reality is equally meaningful and fun. I now sometimes live as Cari full time for up to two-week-long vacations when I get the chance. I have enjoyed some real-life fantasies in Boston, Montreal, London and Toronto. I’m so lucky to have a life rich in the wonder of being a sexy, pretty believable girl whenever I choose to be!

Published 
Written by carichristi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments