Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Dressed By My Much Younger Roommate!

"All true!"

83
14 Comments 14
5.4k Views 5.4k
623 words 623 words

I had a four-bedroom house, just me. I knew him from a local bar. He needed a place to stay for the summer, so I rented him a room. I did not do it just for him, however. He was always pulling these hot-looking babes and we ended up having a few parties with all these babes around. Loved it! I also got laid a few times.

I had been dressing for about a year before he moved in, mostly every weekend. One night around 2 am, I was still all dressed up and chatting on AFF. I heard him drive up and about two minutes later, he knocked on my door. I talked through the door and asked him what he wanted.

He said, "Let me in. I know what you are doing." (He told me afterward that he kept noticing lipstick-stained cigarette butts in the ashtray on the back deck)

As you can imagine, I was speechless. All these thoughts of being busted raced through my head. Finally, I said, "Wait thirty seconds and then come in." I turned off the overhead light, unlocked the door and jumped in bed. In my high heels and dress! I covered up head to toe and waited for the worst!

He opened the door and came in, took off all his clothes and got into bed with me. First thing he did after that was roll on top of me and give me a deep French kiss! From that point on, things escalated very quickly. I gave him the best head I could for twenty-plus minutes or so, then he told me to get on all fours.

I grabbed the lube from my nightstand and handed it to him. He then started rubbing his over seven-inch, spearheaded cock up and down my butt. I was actually shaking! I was about to have a real cock in me!

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

And if you are wondering, it was bareback. I was in a deep state of sensory overload at that point, and it never occurred to me to ask for a condom. Finally, I could feel him guiding the tip of his cock into me. Once he got about an inch in, he slowly buried it in me until his hips hit my butt.

He started a slow steady rhythm, balls-deep and then back leaving just the tip in. Now I had used toys on myself before. But when it is a real one in you? Controlled by him? OMG!

Once I got over the initial pain and the shock of realizing that a man was fucking me, it started to feel good. And I mean I had never expected that it would feel that way. My toys certainly never felt that good.

Before I knew it, he was just pounding away on me. After a few minutes of that, he had me change positions. Bent me over the bed, then standing up, me on top. He fucked me for a good forty-five minutes before he put me on my back, put my legs over his shoulders and fucked me until he buried it deep inside me and came. I could feel his cock twitching in me.

Finally, he pulled out. I really could not feel anything dripping out of me, but when I reached down there, his cum was everywhere! Flowing down and puddling on the sheet!

The most erotic hour-and-a-half or so of my life! Knowing that I got a young stud, half my age all horny and hard... And then let him use me like a sex toy! After that, we did it every weekend for the next two months. I was hooked after the first ten seconds of him putting it in me! No regrets.

Published 
Written by Robincd1119
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments