Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 2: Exposure

"Dressing at home for some time, I finally work up the courage to be seen at my window, and have some solo fun time!"

26
5 Comments 5
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

LS Toggle navigation
Home
Mailbox
View Message
I'd like to know more...
Back to Mailbox

Brittneyjessica

Nov 10, 2021, 2:06 PM
Read

Oh hey there!
I've been checking out your profile and I like what I've seen, why don't you take a look at mine to see if we click?
Hope to hear from you soon. 😉

CynthiaSissy

Nov 11, 2021, 1:37 PM
Read

Oh hey yes!!

Brittneyjessica

Nov 11, 2021, 9:45 PM
Read

Hey gorgeous how are you .

CynthiaSissy

Nov 11, 2021, 11:26 PM
Read

I'm good sexy! What's up babes

CynthiaSissy

50 seconds ago
Unread

It had been two weeks since I first dressed up. My body was now permanently shaved on the daily, and I grew a simple amount of facial hair to still look like ‘one of the boys’, safe for when I dressed. My heartbeat rose every time I got home, for now in my wardrobe in a small bag were all the things that made me Cynthia. I’d open it without fail several times in a day, and just feel the soft fabric of my slutty clothes. I recall sometimes just putting on the panties in boy mode, but only for the feel of it. I’d never see my own face in them unless I was Cynthia.

Friday came again, and I was all dolled up in the afternoon. I had more time to myself, so I decided to spend the day in my room as Cynthia the schoolgirl. It was no joke saying I in fact focused better when I was dressed and doing homework, like a schoolgirl that didn’t want to get in trouble. I’d sit with my legs crossed, socks pulled high, and avidly tap away at my laptop. Sometimes as I worked, my bra strap would slip through the top, and I’d sheepishly put it away.

This was even more enticing considering that my room overlooked the common area of a neighbouring building which was always populated with at least one person! And being in the city means that it's only a few feet away! Even though it was a small space, the very act of getting up, adjusting my skirt, and walking to the kitchenette was a thrill! I’d deliberately bend over to pick things from the fridge, feeling my exposed ass in panties sway behind me like a flower in the wind.

Whenever I pass the mirror, I’d catch myself exposing my panties in cute twirls and poses. “I wonder what it's like to go to bed dressed up,” I said, recounting the options for nighties on some of the stores online that I was visiting. I had a huge fascination with babydoll nighties because of a specific few crossdressers I used to follow. The idea of such innocent naughtiness coupled with the defenceless feel of an exposed booty was too hard to pass, so I ended up purchasing a black babydoll with matching thong and stockings, and a white bustier set online.

Before I could divert away from this impulse and return to work, a rush of warmth filled me from my bum all the way up to my throat. I was curious, my clitty started to twitch and my body felt warm. I closed my homework tabs and began to dive into Amazon to fulfil this need. 

I couldn’t believe it at first, the wide selection of sex toys that existed! My eyes widened at the sight of the variety of dildos, plugs, vibrators, and all manner of accessories! My mind raced on the idea of playing with one, gently slid into my ass with a generous coating of lube. Feeling the thickness of an artificial cock expand and mould my ass into shape for repeated thrusts. That thought alone made me leave my seat and race to the mirror to see myself again. I was no longer in full control of myself, I felt more of Cynthia’s wild side take over for the first time. 

I stared seductively at my reflection, swaying my hips as I walked towards myself in the mirror, the sensuous smooth skin gleaming with fresh sweat from my heated state. My eyes locked with the girl in the mirror, watching her feminine wiles as they pulled me closer. With a sly smile, I kissed my reflection leaving a puckered lip mark on the mirror. With a simple twirl, my booty was now touching the mirror, feeling the coolness of it tingle my thighs. 

I widened my stance, showing my panties off in full view as I leaned forward. My cute bubble butt in a barely legal skirt now waved in the air on its own, as I somewhat helplessly watched in awe through the reflection at how slutty yet cute it looked. My hands rested upon my ankles, as the realisation of what I now look like finally dawned on me. I felt like a hot and empowered stripped showing her goods to an enchanted audience, and it made me bold.

PaolaMs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaMs

In my empowered and flustered state, I tiptoed to my small balcony, opening the windows to look outside. The street below from my second-floor unit was close enough to make out people’s faces, and the opposite building’s windows glared right back at me. Being on this alleyway street was just the right amount of secrecy and exposure I was willing to risk! 

My eyes scanned the walkway, noticing a few people in a group turning the corner to walk by. I decided to play it coy, and simply show off parts of myself. Since it’s only a partial balcony, there was realistically only enough room to place potted plants on it but a person can still stand if they climbed onto it. Not willing to risk flashing all of me, I simply sat on the ledge of the window, having a bit of my ass hang off into the outside world while I had my back towards the balcony. This was enough to give people a sense of someone sitting there, but the angle wasn’t right to see my panties!

It was mere moments before I heard them get close. My heart thumped in my chest as I started to slowly massage my bra-clad boobs. If I recall, the group comprised of three guys and two girls, and they surely went to the same uni as I did but I never recognised them. Their muddled conversation was quickly punctuated by a sound of heated awe and spicy connotations. 

“Fuck is that doing in daylight!” One of the girls said, probably finally seeing me sit there. 

“Shh, that’s a hot getup for a weekday,” one of the guys said before they erupted into laughter. 

“Mate, this is an apartment where some other uni people go! Maybe she’s camming inside for cash!” Another said, and their quiet snickers echoed on. 

I couldn’t help myself but smile at the fact that they think I’m an actual girl, and curiosity got the better of me. I turned my head slightly to catch them walking away from where my balcony is, and back to the main street. As I did, however, one of the guys turned his head toward my direction, and our eyes locked. I panicked, and jumped off of my window back into my room, no doubt exposing my panties on the way. The sounds of gasping and even laughter erupted, turning me red. 

“Oh God!!” I exclaimed, my heart racing fast at what had just occurred. Part of me erupted in warm empowerment, while the other was still drenched in embarrassment. I get back to my feet and stick my head out. No one was present, and all the windows of the neighbouring building were still shut. The rush was intoxicating, and something was building up yet again inside me. 

Back on my bed, I lay on my back with my legs waving in the air. Seeing them wrapped in knee-high socks was such a turn on, as I look downwards towards the rest of my body. My supple and fresh belly exposed, the bra partially sticking out of a now undone crop top, and my little pink mini skirt, which originally barely kept my panties from showing, is now flopped backwards towards my belly button exposing a petite bulge that is steadily growing. 

My fingers raced all over my body, with one caressing my boobs while the other gently raced around my panties. I watched as my clitty tried to burst out but insistently kept them in my panties as I began to jerk them with one hand. The rush of being dressed up overcame me, and my other hand made its way to my ass. I began to tease the rim of my hole, and truly feel some new sensations. My legs were now all over the place as I let out a rather unflattering moan. 

In the heat of my personal discovery, I accidentally came all over my belly, spewing silky white liquid from my navel up to my now stained bra. My eyes were electric, as I just lay in bed to process what had just happened. 

“Fuuckk... That felt amazing!” I said, remembering how I never actually get aroused when I dress and only did after people saw me and I began to feel myself up. To me, this was a clear sign I was not merely dressing as a kink, but something more was gripping me in. 

After an excessive amount of wet wipes and tissues, I had mostly cleaned myself safe for my now stained bra which I still wore like a medal. I got myself off the bed, and back to my laptop. The screen was still on the sex toys that set me on this path, a path that I was so happy to be in. 

“Hmm, I think I’ll start simple,” and ordered a regular five-inch dildo and a small jewel plug. After putting in my card details, the site asked about who it was going to deliver it to. Without skipping a beat, I wrote Cynthia Baker. 

Published 
Written by CynthiaSissy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments