Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time going out for a while.

"I did have to walk back to my car with cum stains on me"

18
7 Comments 7
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I haven't been dressing much lately. I haven't been doing anything fun really. I've had a lot going on, and just haven't had the time. Friday night when I got home from work, I just plopped down on my couch as usual. I don't know what made me horny, I hadn't been out in weeks, hadn't fucked in months, hell I hadn't even jacked off for a week, but for whatever reason I was rock hard and couldn't think about anything other than getting off. If that’s going to happen, I am going to have to get out of my house, so the first thing I am going to need to do is take a shower. 

The shower is usually a good place to relieve some of the stress bulging between my legs, but I decided not to. I needed to shave my legs anyway, and when I get to the bikini area, having an erection should make it a little easier to get everything nice and smooth. I keep, myself well groomed, even when I'm not going out regularly, so it didn't take long. Getting dressed is a breeze as well. I live in Texas, and it was summertime, the temperature is a hundred degrees, even at night, so I just put on a bikini top, the tiniest jean shorts I could find, and some high heels. 

I'm sure I don't have to explain to anyone here that there are certain adult establishments in everyone's town where a good time can be had. I won't use the name of any real-world retailers. Suffice it to say that in my local establishment, the good times happen upstairs. When you walk in, you enter a large common area, with a few sofas and monitors hanging on the walls playing videos we should all be familiar with. Today the common area was empty, that's not very strange in and of itself, because when you pass through that common area you enter a long hallway with doors on either side that lead to the booths. If you are familiar with these places, you know that when you walk down this hallway you should check each door on both sides. If the door is closed, and locked it's occupied, do not disturb. If the door is ajar it's either unoccupied, you can take it, or if it is occupied the occupant wants company. 

Getting to the end of the hallway and finding every door closed and locked was a good explanation as to why the front common area was empty. Luckily, when you get to the end of the hallway, there is a second common area, identical to the first, and in this on there were two guys sitting on the sofas on opposite sides of the room watching porn. The thing about places like this, it's not like a bar, or a club, or any type of social gathering place for that matter. If you're in here, you know why, and everyone else knows why, they are here for the same reason. There's no awkward small talk, no wondering to yourself are they into it. Everyone knows what’s up.

When I appear in the doorway, only a few stitches away from being naked, the smiles that came over both those guys faces showed they knew they were about to have a good time. The thing about places like this is there's not only no small talk, there's really no talk. Of the two guys, the one who got to play first is the one I happened to make eye contact with first. Eye contact is the key, no one is going to ask your name, where you are from, or what you do. If you hear a voice at all, it's someone moaning oh fuck when they cum. 

So, guy number one, was a white guy, early to mid-thirties, maybe 5'8" to 5'10" about 170lbs in a tight T-Shirt and jeans. You could notice his really tight abs, even with a shirt on. I'm wearing 7-inch heels, so I used his waist to balance myself as I squatted down and undid his zipper. An already hard seven-inch cock popped out. The fact he wasn't wearing underwear would usually be the standout thing, but I regularly shave my legs and pubic area, so I know there's always a tiny bit of stubble left. This guy’s crotch was as smooth as a baby's ass, he must have waxed. I'm a crossdresser in Daisy Dukes, and even I didn't go that far. 

I made a point to play with his balls while I was sucking him, since I know how great it feels to have them played with when you're smooth down there. I was trying to take the whole length of his shaft in, but he was making it difficult because he was starting to thrust his hips a bit. I grabbed his hips a bit tighter trying to send the signal to ease up on moving since I'm squatting on high heels, I'm sure he doesn’t want me to fall over with his dick in my mouth. Luckily for him I know when a guy starts doing that, he's sending the signal that cock sucking is good, but I'm ready to get to business.

I gave the pockets of his jeans a quick feel, and sure enough, found it. I fished the condom out of his front pocket, ripped a corner off the package with my teeth, put the rubber between my lips and rolled it down his penis. I turned around, got on all fours and put my ass in the air, and he went at it. He was a good seven inches, so I felt him when he went in. Anal sex is good, but I have a cock too, so while a guy is having his fun in my asshole I usually will reach down and pleasure myself if the guy doesn't do it for me.  

This time however, instead of getting on my hands and knees, in a haste to get to the fun I inadvertently got on my elbows and knees. This put my ass up higher in the air, but now that my anonymous sex partner is pumping away in my asshole, I have a hard time moving. This wasn't the end of the world though; I'd just wait for an opportunity to change positions so I could roll over onto my back giving me a chance to relieve the stress in my own throbbing cock. Guy number one had remarkable stamina because he worked up a nice sweat before he finally took a pause, but I wasted no time in taking the opportunity to roll over. 

I got as comfortable as I could on my back considering I was on the floor of a sex shop. I spread my legs a bit and put them in the air, but before I knew it my new Olympic athlete friend jammed his shoulders behind my knees, and even worse grabbed my wrists and pinned them down over my head.

“What the fuck dude”, I thought to myself.

I know I’m in stripper heels and a bikini top, but the swollen 8-inch rod between my legs is difficult to miss, it needs attention too. My dick was so hard, I really wanted to cum, but I’m stuck. My new friend was enjoying himself, he was making an effort to put every inch in. It wasn’t painful in a way that I wanted to stop, but I could definitely feel him. The curve of guy one’s dick was upwards so in this position he seemed to be more comfortable thrusting deeper than in doggystyle. My dick was driving me insane, it was so hard, I wanted to cum so bad. I felt like if I could just touch it, I would explode. I was pinned down, but I’m still 6’4” 230lbs. I could easily throw this dude off me and get my release if I really wanted to, but no I’ll let him finish. I didn’t notice the feeling building up at first. My heart rate went up, I was breathing heavier, then suddenly, I let out a moan. I looked down just in time to see the creamy blob splatter on my belly.

Ava_Squirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ava_Squirt

“Fuck”, I said out loud as the next spasm of cum erupted from the tip of my dick. 

My whole pubic area, asshole, and abdomen was contracting uncontrollably. My testicles were completely invisible, contracted up inside me, the sperm kept coming in spurts with every contraction. My belly and pubes were covered in my own seed. That didn’t slow my friend down as he was working furiously toward his own ejaculation, which didn’t take long. Even with the condom capturing his cum I could feel when he erupted. He stayed motionless for a few moments before pulling out, which I didn’t mind because I was still feeling my own contractions.


When he did pull it out, and we both took a second to breathe. I noticed that cum is dripping everywhere. My little shorts that I tossed across the room had no pockets for a napkin, and the shorts themselves aren’t big enough to wipe anything. The top I’m wearing is a halter style bikini that ties like shoestrings behind my neck, and at the middle of my back. It’s extremely tight on me, so it’s not coming off. I’m not going to be able to wipe anything up.

“Oh well, fuck it”, I thought to myself. 

Guy number one was getting his clothes back on when I noticed guy number two sitting on the couch across the room with his dick out. Since he had stayed to enjoy the show, I decided I should show him a good time too, so I walked over got down on my knees and started sucking. I’m not good at judging time, so I’m not sure how much time me and guy number one spent fucking, but it was long enough to get guy number two’s dick rock hard. 

Usually the blowjob is just a warmup, to get his dick nice and hard so he can bend you over for the real playtime. I didn’t think it would be any different with this guy, especially since I had just shot such a nice load. I was working him like a lollipop, getting ready to ger bent over again when suddenly,

“Whoa.”

It’s not hard to tell when a guy is about to cum. He will tense up, moan a bit, maybe grab you, but this guy just popped. It caught me by surprise because his cock was fully in my mouth when I feel it, and I’m not really ready for it. On instinct I took his dick out of my mouth and now cum is dripping down my chin, which I can’t wipe up. 

“Son of a bitch” I thought to myself.

The sperm on my chin is dripping onto my chest, all I’m wearing is stripper heels and a bikini top, and even though the cum all over my lower body is my own, what kind of goddamn slut must I look like right now. I figured I was about to find out because since this guy had busted his nut, he’d pull up his pants and go home too. Putting my shorts back on might help a bit, but there will be no hiding the clear evidence of sperm on me if anyone is hanging out downstairs when I go to my car. 

To my surprise, guy two didn’t pull his pants up, he slipped them off. When he got down on his knees in front of the couch, I almost lost it. Most guys into crossdressers don’t want to acknowledge my cock. They aren’t going to jack me off, certainly won’t suck me off, and letting me fuck isn’t even in the realm of possibility. They want a blowjob, and then bend me over and do me doggy so for all intents and purposes they just fucked a woman. That’s fine, but if I get even a hint from a guy that more might happen, I’m jumping on it.

Neither of us said a word, the sight of his bare ass got me hard instantly, so I just squatted and stuck it in. If you’ve ever watched a porn where a girl is fucking someone while wearing heels, as hot as it looks, it feels ten times better. It’s so much better being on your feet using your thigh muscles to thrust than on your knees using your back. The high heels make it even better because you’d be on the balls of your feet anyway. I love getting a chance to fuck, pumping my hips, seeing myself disappear in and out of someone else, feeling that tight sensation over the entire length of my shaft. Screw the foreplay, just stick it in and go for it. 
Up to this point I’ve been pretty detailed with my story, so you may be thinking to yourself, it seems like something was left out. I was deep into enjoying myself before the thought dawned on me as well that,

“Holy shit, I’m not wearing a condom”,

At the point this dawned on me it was far too late; I was seconds away from cumming, so I just went ahead and enjoyed it. The sensation when I ejaculated was intense and created even more cum, I couldn’t wipe up. 

So, to wrap up my little adventure, I did have to walk back to my car with cum stains on me, but only the clerk at the desk, who knows what goes on upstairs, and a few guys saw me. I’m not going to recommend that anyone reading this go out and have unprotected sex, commit lewd acts in public, including indecent exposure and sodomy, which is still a thing in the south, and will get your ass thrown in jail if you are caught. I just wear girls’ clothes, I’ve still got two heads and only enough blood to operate one at a time, so next time I will try to make sure to bring condoms, and napkins, because there will definitely be a next time.

 

Published 
Written by SexyCDMonica469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments