Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Shock to Awe...some

"The day my sex life was unexpectedly changed forever by a loving wife"

72
25 Comments 25
30.5k Views 30.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
To this day, I don't know what caused my wife to come home early from work that morning, and although at the time I was sick to my stomach with dread and fear when she walked in on me, I'm now glad that it happened. For the first time in over ten years of marriage, we can now finally talk about what sexual desires we have. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me back up a bit.

I met my wife almost fifteen years ago and we hit it off immediately. In every possible way that really mattered, she was the perfect woman for me. Smart, cute, ambitious, driven, and unlike every other girl I had dated previously, was of the same mind I was when it came to the question of having children - no. With all of these factors in place, I was able to overlook one glaring issue we had always had. We never had a very good sex life.

Whether it was me, her, or just something in between, I definitely didn't do it for her as other boyfriends had and she certainly didn't measure up to my exes when it came to the bedroom. As I said though, she blew them all away in every other way without doubt so I decided to just live with it and accept that my sexual glory days were long over. Well, as you can imagine, strong sexual urges don't just magically get up and walk away and one fateful day, they were exposed.

It had been a rough week at work and I finally decided to just take a day off in the middle of the week to get some relaxation in not to mention a little "me time". I got dressed, dug out a toy we had received the previous month at a gag gift party, some lube, set some appropriate porn running on my laptop beside the bed and got busy. Sounds normal enough, right? Well here's what my wife walked into...

There I was in a dress, lying on my back, panties around one ankle, legs in the air, pumping a big fat dildo in and out of my ass yelling, "Fuck me. Oh gods yes, fuck my tight asshole!” while staring at the screen beside me on which a woman was fucking a man with a huge dildo and jerking him off at the same time...

Her scream of "WHAT THE FUCK?!" was the first inkling I had that I was no longer alone. I swear if I had any heart condition at all, she would have inadvertently killed me right then. My heart just stopped and my stomach plummeted. I couldn't speak, could barely think, and very nearly threw up right then.

I let go of the dildo and it slowly made its way out, finally exiting with a loud 'plop'. I can't imagine how red my face was with shame. My raging hard-on had died the moment she screamed, and with the way I felt at that moment, I didn't think it would ever return.

After a few stuttering attempts, I finally managed to eke out an explanation. I told her that I loved her very much, but when it came to sex, I loved the feel of being fucked and had only recently been adding female clothing to the mix. As I talked, the look of shock and betrayal slowly dropped from her face to be replaced by one of love and understanding. I assured her over and over that I had never been with anyone else since we had first met and that my love for her had not changed in all those years. This was just an urge that I had been too embarrassed to talk about with her for fear of scaring her away.

As she sat there adjusting to the news her former Marine husband liked to have a fake cock jammed up his ass, she got a wicked glint in her eyes that I had never seen before and started taking off her clothes.

"So you like the feel of a hard cock, do you? Show me...

Abbyysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbyysaenz

show me how much you like to have a big dick shoved in and out of your hole."

I sat there silent, dumbfounded, and completely unmoving at first. "Come on", she said. "Show me how you like it. If you're good and turn me on enough, I may even help."

As the shock of her statement finally started to filter through my brain, I propped some pillows, lay back, took the dildo, and pressed it against the edge of my waiting ass. Starting slowly for her, I eased the big head into my hole, rocking my ass up and down until I had eventually taken the entire length. Rather than a look of disgust I had always feared, my wife had a look of lust in her eyes that I had never seen. She started to rub herself and squeeze her tits as she bit her lower lip and moaned hungrily. At that moment, I don't think I had ever been more turned on in my entire life.

I slid the dildo into my ass and released it long enough to push it almost all the way back out before grabbing hold and sliding it back up into my ass. I couldn't help but soon start to moan as I fell into a steady rhythm of burying that dick all the way to the fake balls and pushing it back out with no hands.

I was getting so turned on, I quickly threw my legs further in the air, grabbed hold of the dildo by the base and started giving my ass a serious fucking. It wasn't long before I was pounding my ass as my wife was getting herself off and saying things like, "That's it, baby. Fuck that ass! Fuck your asshole for mommy. You know you like that big fat dick buried in your fuckhole."

With that kind of encouragement, it wasn't long at all before I managed to grunt out, "I'm going to cum." Causing nearly another heart attack from the shock it caused, my wife quickly got between my legs, engulfed the head of my cock with her mouth and started sucking. At the same moment, she grabbed the dildo from my hands and started fucking me, pounding my ass into submission within seconds as I unleashed what felt like the biggest load of cum I had ever shot into her mouth.

She sucked and sucked while letting the dildo slide out of my ass. As I lay back trying to catch my breath, she crawled on top of me and gave me a deep kiss. That's when I realized she hadn't swallowed like I thought as she pushed my own cum back into my mouth with her tongue. The unexpectedness of it kept me from swallowing all of it, and it dribbled out the sides of my mouth and down my cheeks as we embraced in an incredibly passionate kiss. I can't express just how turned-on this made me, all over again, and nearly instantly. For the first time since we were both in our early 20s (a long time ago indeed), I had second-round hard-on and fucked her for all I was worth.

Since that fateful day, we've both become much closer, finally being able to discuss what we like and don't like in terms of sex. Our sex life has never been better and while I used to think I had already had the best sex of my life in my youth, I have since come to realize just how wrong that thought is.

Published 
Written by snowball
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments