Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting More Daring At The Bookstore

"Pushing the envelope dressing, pays off..."

22
6 Comments 6
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

It was late spring, almost summer. It was too hot to wear my usual jeans and tight shirt, covered with a coat, to the adult book store. I was also getting bored with the same outfit every time. Since I was usually accepted, once inside, as a woman of sorts, I thought I’d push the envelope further.

 

Someone had given me a t-shirt years ago that was far too big for me. I kept it in my shed for a possible large rag. I went in and tried it on. The bottom of it was below my ass. I put it in my special locked toolbox for the weekend.

 

Saturday morning, I was wandering around the flea market a few miles from home where I have bought a few of my girlie clothes in the past. I found a pair of black short shorts with an elastic waistband. A few rows down, I picked up a “fanny pack” with a Velcro belt and zipper pouch. I stashed them in my car for later.

 

That evening, my wife told me she was going to her sister’s house for some kind of kitchenware demonstration. I told her I might go out for a few hours, myself. As soon as she left, I went out to the car and then the shed. Since I was at the house alone, I brought my locked box inside and changed in the bathroom. I put on a red lace thong before pulling on the long t-shirt. I felt like I was wearing a dress. It was so thrilling. Then, I put on the short shorts, which were tight, hugging my ass like a pair of hands. I almost came, just standing there. Then, I put on my black flat shoes. I put a black padded bra, with red lace trim, and my breast forms in the fanny pack.

 

I was tingling from head to toe, as I walked around the side of the house, sneaking to my car in the dark. Once in the car, I took some cash from my glove compartment and put it in the fanny pack before driving to the adult book store. Arriving in the parking lot, I realized how exposed I was going to be, walking to the door. Fortunately, the parking lot is in the back and surrounded by a privacy fence, for obvious reasons. As I opened the car door and stood up, I could feel the cool night air on my legs. Oh, what a feeling.

 

After locking the car door, and putting the keys in my fanny pack, I walked to the entrance door of the book store. The actual book store is lit like a normal public area. The man at the counter hardly looked up. As I pulled out my cash, I thought I better get some condoms. There was a large selection on the counter, so I picked out two packs, and paid the attendant for the condoms and theater admission. He smiled as he said, “Enjoy.”

 

I always have to give myself a few minutes to adjust to the darkness when entering the theater. It is too easy to bump into something or someone. I worked my way to one of the booths, shutting the door behind me. Once in the booth, I took off my long shirt, then got my padded bra from the fanny pack. I put on the bra, followed by the breast forms. I feel so much more like a woman with a bra on. After rubbing my fake tits for a few seconds, I pulled the long shirt back on. It was time to sashay the halls and theaters.

 

As soon as I opened the door, there were two men leaning against the wall opposite the booths. Neither paid me any attention, so I continued toward one of the theaters. There were several men in the first theater area. As I got closer, I could see they were watching a cross-dresser with a wig, dress, and make-up on her knees sucking one of their cocks. I stood on one side and watched the show as more men joined the crowd.

 

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands rubbing my waist from behind. I instinctively held my head back. The unknown hands wrapped around the front of me while my neck was nibbled on by some moist warm lips. I put my hands on top of the hands on my waist encouraging them to roam further. It worked. The hands moved down and pulled tighter. I could feel a hard cock against my ass.

 

I lifted one of my arms and put my hand on the stranger's head pulling his lips tighter against my neck while keeping my other hand on top of one of his. His lips moved up my neck to my ear where he whispered, “It’s too crowded here. Don’t you think?”

 

I whispered back, “Lead the way.”

 

I held his hand and he led me to the theater with the round padded tables. We walked into one of the partitioned areas. He turned around and leaned against the table facing me as he pulled me in close to him with his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his shoulders hugging him. I could feel his still hard cock against the front of me as he asked, “How does that feel?”

 

I answered in my quietest naughty voice, “It would feel better if you let him out to play.” He pulled his loose jogging shorts down partway letting them drop to the floor. He stepped out of them before sitting up on the end of the table naked from the waist down. I reached under my long shirt and pulled my shorts down letting them drop to the floor, as well. He leaned back on his elbows with his knees at the edge of the table and his feet dangling down. I bent over and licked his fully erect shaft. It was coated with his sweet and syrupy pre-cum. After licking it off, I began to take his shaft into my mouth until it reached my throat.

 

I pushed my head down, forcing his rock hard dick into my throat a little causing me to gag. He responded, “Baby, take your time, I don’t want you choking on it.” I looked into his eyes and smiled. I took him into my mouth, again, trying to push his dick down my throat once more. This time I pulled up before gagging. I made several attempts with no success.

 

Then, I climbed up on the table next to him as I said, “I want you inside me, lover.”

 

He consented, “Only with a condom.”

 

I replied with approval, “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”  I reached into my fanny pack, pulling out one of the condoms tearing off the wrapper.  I unrolled it slightly so I could tell which way it went on. Then, I pulled it over his tip and rolled it all the way to the base of his beautiful shaft.

 

Looking into his eyes, I sat up and straddled him. I lifted my shirt and pulled my thong to the side as I lowered myself causing his dick to spread my cheeks. I moved my ass up and down so I could feel his tip line up with my hole. Then, I lowered my body more forcing his tip into my asshole, as readily as I could take it. There always seems to be a slight pain during initial penetration as my ass opens up to accept the invasion. But, the pain always gives way to immense pleasure as my ass begins to fill with the warmth of my male lover. This was certainly no exception.

 

I could feel his shaft sliding into my ass as the ribs of the condom passed through the tight ring of my entrance. I had complete control of the descent as I slowly lowered my body filling my colon to its limit. When my cheeks rested on his thighs I knew I reached the maximum penetration. I let out a quiet feminine moan, pushing my head back, with a big smile of satisfaction. His hands gripped my waist, pushing my pelvis back and forth, moving his tool around inside me like a probe. I’ve been told it is impossible to have an anal orgasm. I disagree. My thong was soaked with my precum and I could feel my dick getting ready to explode.

 

First, I wanted to make sure I wasn’t the only one getting off tonight. I started moving my ass up and down on his love stick. I kept my eyes locked on his, watching his every reaction. His body was beginning to move with mine as we increased our pace. His eyes began to squint and I could feel his grip tighten on my waist. He was making subdued and muffled sounds. I, on the other hand, was moaning with every thrust up that he matched to my push down. He started panting. I knew he was getting close. Suddenly, he tensed up. I could feel his dick pulsating in my ass. I pushed my weight down as hard as I could as I shot my load into the front of my thong.

SarahThompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahThompsson

 

I just sat there for a few minutes, with my eyes closed, savoring the rush that was passing through my body. I could feel the source of this euphoria begin to shrink inside me. I leaned forward letting his dick slither from my asshole leaving a void that was once filled so completely. As my eyes opened, I realized there was an audience watching us. Most of the spectators were on the other side of the partition. However, two of them were on the other side of the table, with their dicks in their hands, jerking off. Another, one was behind me. As I started to climb off, he put his arms around me under my fake tits, helping me off off the table.

 

As he lowered me to the floor, he said, “That was awesome, babe. You’re hot.” He kept his arms locked around me holding me tight with his dick pinned against my ass. “Are you up for another fuck?”

 

I couldn’t believe how much attention I was getting. I felt like a real slut on one of the porn videos I’ve watched so often. This was an offer I couldn’t refuse. I answered, “Give it your best shot, stud.” I pulled another condom from my fanny pack and slipped it into his hand. My first lover moved off the padded table, so I bent forward just reaching the other side with my hands to grasp the edge. My shirt was pulled up and my thong pulled down. I could hear the condom wrapper being ripped open. This was the first time I was ever fucked twice.

 

He announced, “Open wide, honey.” There were a few chuckles and comments from some of the on-lookers. He felt like he was a little larger than the first. But, I guess my anal ring was still stretched a little as there was no pain as he entered me. He hesitated after his bulbous had passed into my colon, asking, “How are you doing, babe, ready for more?” I sensed he was playing to the audience, which was exciting me, more than anyone else in the room.

 

Using my loudest feminine voice, I said, “Don’t hold back, give it to me.” This brought a few more comments from the background. With that, he pushed his large cock into my ass in one solid push as I involuntarily gasped out loud. The instant fullness was amazing. My own dick was hard as a rock and covered with my cum from earlier.

 

He declared, “Girl, I can’t believe how tight you still are.” He withdrew slowly about halfway out, before thrusting back in using his hips and pulling with his hands on my hips. Then, he started repeating this movement. I looked up in front of me and saw the two guys who were jerking off earlier. One of them took my hand and placed it on his cock. The other took his cue and did the same. I was holding on to their cocks pulling and pushing with the rhythm set by the man fucking my ass.

 

I could hear a myriad of comments from the other side of the partition wall: “What a slut; hot, woman. What an ass.”

 

One of the men in my hands started shooting his load all over the table and my arm. I never saw so much cum from one dick. He pulled out of my hand and stood back. The second man climbed up on the table, sat down, opened his legs, and pushed himself into me forcing my mouth on his dick. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pushed his cock into the back of my mouth. I was so excited I actually took him into my throat momentarily a few times.

 

Then, he grabbed my head with both of his hands saying, “Here comes your reward, slut.” He started shooting his load into the back of my mouth. As I started to swallow, he pulled my head up a little filling my mouth before pulling his cock completely out. I had to swallow a second time to empty my mouth. He pulled my arms from around his waist and rolled off of the table.

 

My attention went back to the man who was still fucking my ass for what had to be over twenty minutes. My ass was becoming hot and dry. My dick was sliding in my cum soaked thong squeezed between my body and the table. As the heat became intense, I heard, “Almost there, baby.” The short fast strokes changed to slow long strokes. It was a welcome change. I could hear him grunting as he approached his finale.

 

Finally, he pushed in and held my hips tight as he froze his position. His pulsing dick, long groan, and tight grip, sent me into an intense orgasm. I found myself moaning involuntarily to the delight of some of the spectators. Then, I just lay still in my pool of cum while the man in my ass just stood there rubbing my lower back as he softened inside me.

 

After a few minutes, he pulled out of me, pulling up my thong and pulling down my shirt. I stood up and turned around. Up until now, I had not seen the person who was fucking me all this time. I reached down to help him pull up his pants. His soft dick, now free of the condom, was coated with his cum. I couldn’t help but take it in my mouth licking it clean. As I stood, pulling his shorts up, he quietly said, “Thank you, you’re the best.”

 

As the crowd broke up, I fished around the floor and found my shorts. However, I didn’t want to put them back on. I felt so feminine and free, not to mention messy, with my shirt acting as a dress. My ass was still warm and I had the taste of cum in my mouth and throat. Even my one arm was sticky with cum. As I walked to the theater exit, my hips swayed, possibly in an attempt to savor the feel of my sexual activity. I thought to myself: 'Should I walk through the store and to my car like this?' I couldn’t resist, I felt too good.

 

I opened the theater door into the store. Fortunately, there was no one other than the man behind the counter. As I walked passed him, he said, “Goodnight, honey.” I opened the door stepping outside. I don’t know if it was the cool air on my legs or the risky public exposure, but I was in a place I had never been before, and I loved it. I knew I was going to continue pushing the envelope.

 

When I got into the car I had to run my hands under my legs as I sat in the seat to keep my shirt from riding up. Pulling my seat belt on, I could see the shoulder harness separating my breasts and making them stick out. I almost came, again, as I couldn’t believe how much I felt like a woman at this moment.

 

Then reality struck me. I couldn’t walk into my house this way. 'Is my wife home yet?' I forgot to bring a change of clothes. I drove toward home thinking of my options. As I approached the house, I saw her car wasn’t in the driveway. I pulled in and got out as fast as possible, grabbing the fanny pack. I ran in the front door and up to the bathroom. I stripped off my female clothes and wrapped them in a towel. I washed my face, arms, and lower body. Then, I put on a pair of jogging shorts and a t-shirt. I took the fanny pack and clothes out back to the shed, stowing them in my special locked box.

 

I could see the headlights of a car pulling into the driveway. I made it in the nick of time. I was walking in the back door as she was walking in the front door. She asked, “How was your night?”

 

I answered with a slight smile, “Uneventful.” I went to the bathroom to make sure I didn’t leave anything and use some mouthwash. Then, still feeling a trace of femininity, I sat on the toilet to pee. When I stood up I saw something on my butt in the mirror. I reached around and discovered that there was a condom hanging out of my ass. I was glad I saw that before I got into bed.

Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments