Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glory Hole Fun

"I enter the gents toilets fully dressed en-femme"

45
9 Comments 9
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Locking the car, I look towards the building. The entrance is open, but from my position, it isn’t possible to see inside, the bright sunshine making the entrance look black. My heels click on the tarmac as I approach, my legs beginning to tremble with fear and excitement. All morning, there have been doubts and fear about my plans, but all of that seems to give the whole thing an exciting and thrilling edge. Danger can create such an adrenalin rush and it certainly is with me.

Stopping at the entrance I look around the car park. Just a few cars dotted about, all parked neatly in the marked bays. There appears to be nobody about, though. Turning to face the entrance, I step forward, entering the sparse space within, my heels clicking very loudly on the tiled floor. There almost seems to be an echo as I walk. Having been here before, but not in my femme mode, I know the layout quite well.

It takes three or four steps, like a small corridor, before you turn right and are in the main area. The wall on the left is plain, on the right there are windows running the full length of the wall at a high level. Although narrow and in need of a clean, the bright sunshine still lights this area well. Facing me, the far wall has a big mirror, above which are more narrow windows. Looking at myself as I approach, the woman looking back at me gives me a warm inner glow of satisfaction.

From here you turn left. There are three doors on the left of this area, all of which are ajar.

Moving along, my heels seemed even louder, probably due to my continued uncertainty about being here. Choosing the middle door, I enter, pushing the door closed behind me. Moving forward again, I turn and sit.

Now it’s a waiting game. For how long, I have no idea, but wait I will. My mouth feels dry due to the tenseness I feel within. Taking the bottle containing mineral water from my handbag, I take a couple of sips. The result is pleasing and helps take the edge off my fear. It is amazing how, sometimes, no time can seem like a long time, especially when you are waiting.

I know what I want. To be left satisfied, to feel complete with a warm glow inside. If this is going to be achieved, I have no idea. This makes the waiting seem even longer. To help pass the time, I have bought my iPad with me. Logging in, I scan my favourite story sights to see if there is anything new worth reading. There are some great writers out there, and I am in awe of some of their skills.

Finding one that grabs my attention, I settle down and start to read. The story helps me relax and, to be honest, starts to make me feel horny. The story is getting hot and the need to give myself some relief is building. The urge is hard to resist, but resist I must. No point in taking the edge of what today may bring, especially after all the effort of preparing.

The story is building nicely and I’m engrossed, imagining myself as the main character. Then, quicker than you could say ‘boo!’ I am bought back to reality. From outside comes the sound of a car door closing. So engrossed in the story, I haven’t heard any vehicle pulling into the car park, if indeed one has done so. It could be someone returning to their car after maybe walking their dog, or just having a stroll through the park and woods. It is a pleasure to stroll around the area, especially on a warm day like today. To be honest, I was a little surprised there weren’t more cars parked up earlier.

Listening, concentrating, waiting to hear of any movement nearby, I close my iPad. Waiting and expecting to maybe hear an engine start or even footsteps, but no sound can be heard, apart from the odd bird or two singing in the treetops in the woods.

Then, movement, from within the building or just outside, I am unsure. But there is someone nearby.

Then the faint sounds of footsteps become clearer. Not heavy, but light, as if whoever it is has trainers on.

Someone’s in the building for sure.

This is confirmed when I see a shadow movement visible under the gap at the bottom of the door. Whoever it is seems to pause, then move again. I hear a door close, then lock.

Unsure if it is the one to either my left or right, I listen intently. The sound of a zip and trousers being lowered confirm it’s to my right. Sitting still, hardly daring to breathe, I wait and listen. The sudden noise of a dog barking outside nearly makes me jump.

‘Someone walking their dog probably,’ I say to myself with a silent chuckle.

There is the sound of movement again, from the right, then another shadow. Someone is looking through the hole in the wall. They can’t see me as I’m too far back, but they know I am there, that’s for sure. What they don’t know is how I am dressed.

Then a finger appears through the hole with a little wiggle. This is a sure sign of someone wanting a little bit of fun.

I stand, walk towards the door and lean back against the left-hand wall so that I am facing the hole. The finger disappears and I see two eyes. They open wide when they take in the view.

titsbiglovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
titsbiglovers

“Jesus Christ!”

I’m sure he says it louder than he intended, but it is a shock, I suppose. There I am in my silky satin flared mini-skirt, seamed sheer stockings, loose-fitting, almost sheer, cream strappy top. Black high heels with three ankle straps all buckled and locked on with padlocks. My long blonde wig, backcombed to give it a full look. My make-up isn’t heavy or tarty. It is, shall we say, classy but in a provocative way.

“Wow!”

This time, he speaks a bit quieter. I think he realises he was a little loud before. But even so, I am quite pleased, as I seem to have his approval. Does wonders for a girl’s confidence to get a positive reaction.

The eyes disappear only to be replaced by a single eye, belonging to his cock. He pushes it through the hole.

'Goodness me, he’s impatient,’ I think to myself. But who am I to refuse this offering before me? It is already glistening with pre-cum.

I approach the hole and rub a finger over the tip, smearing the pre-cum over the helmet. “Mmmmm,” is all I hear.

Squatting, my face is now directly in front of this lovely-looking tool. It smells nice, a sign that its owner looks after himself. This makes it more inviting. My tongue licks the helmet, tasting the delicacy I have smeared around it. I lick and tease it for a while before he pushes his cock further through the hole. Me, not being one to refuse gifts, open my mouth and start to slide my lips down the shaft. I ease back, then slowly forward again and again.

I continue for about a minute. I can sense him trying to push his cock further through the hole, a silent request to take him further in my mouth. Obliging, I slide as far down his cock as I can go, almost gagging when it touches the back of my throat. I slide up and down a few times before resting my lips right against the wall and stopping. He knows what to do next. He starts pumping in and out, fucking my mouth with his rock-hard swollen tool. In and out in a slow rhythm, making me gag slightly each time he catches the back of my throat.

I am in control of this, and I can ease back slightly to lessen the increasing gagging as his speed increases. But I want to stay there, my mouth impaled on this wonderful tool. Faster and faster, harder and harder, he goes. So hard, he is banging against the wall and making quite a noise too. If anyone else enters, they will be in no doubt about what is happening. But I am past caring. My lust for this cock blocks any other thoughts from my mind.

On and on he goes, pumping away for what seems like an eternity. I begin to think about my pussy impaled on this cock. Filling and stretching me. Using me for its owner’s pleasure. But I don’t think that is going to happen anytime soon.

His thrusting becomes faster and faster, and I can feel the start of an orgasm as a throbbing starts in his cock. He gives an enormous thrust and stays there; his cock fully impaled in my mouth. He shoots wave after wave of hot salty spunk. I swallow as much as I can, but my mouth starts to fill. He eases back slightly, and I can swallow some more. The last thing I want now is to ruin all my make-up. He starts thrusting again, releasing yet more cum. Never in my life have I received so much from one person.

He stops pumping, leaving his cock in my mouth. This is a silent instruction to suck any last drops of cum and lick it all clean. There is no complaint from me. Completing my task, I release his cock, and it disappears back through the hole. I have been successful in preventing any spunk getting on my face, a task I am quite proud of.

Peering through the hole I can see the owner pulling up his underpants and trousers and feel a little sad that I’m not going to use it for more pleasure.

“Thanks, babe, that was awesome!” he says. He opens the door, exits and goes, leaving me a little frustrated at not having more pleasure from that gorgeous cock. I didn’t see his face, but he was wearing smart casual clothes. Which confirmed my earlier thought, this was someone who takes care of themselves.

I sit back down, part my legs and start rubbing my tucked pussy through the confines of the tight black satin panties, which matches the rest of my underwear, replaying in my head the events of the previous fifteen minutes or so. It is getting to the point where I might not be able to stop. But I must. There is more fun to be had today, of that, I’m sure. So, stop I do.

I take my compact mirror and lipstick from my handbag and repair my lipstick. That was one bit of make-up that is always going to get messed up when giving oral. Can what has just happened be bettered today? I have no idea, but I am going to hang around a bit longer to find out. In the meantime, my jaw is grateful for the rest from being well used as a fuck toy.

Published 
Written by MichelleHeart_xx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments