Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Handyman

"Handyman turned voyeur gets a surprise and a treat."

59
10 Comments 10
7.0k Views 7.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

The summer holidays had finally arrived and all my student-let housemates had headed off to their relevant relatives. So I had the house to myself for the next few days. As I lay in bed that morning and thought about what I could get up to that day, I had butterflies in my stomach, I was so excited. Having finally decided on what to do, I set about preparing. First of all, a shower, long and hot and make sure to trim the hair in all the right places and moisturise.

Outside the sun was shining and it was going to be a warm day. I could hear hammering somewhere close by. My room was at the back of the house, there were trees at the end of the garden and a train track beyond. The large sash window went from about knee height, almost to the ceiling, and was open just a few centimetres. The net curtain attached to it only covered the bottom half of the window, so I could see the blue sky clearly, there wasn't a cloud in sight.

Sat naked at my desk I pulled a small mirror and some makeup from the back of one of my drawers. Quickly applying black eyeliner, dark eye shadow, red lips, and a little lipstick rubbed into my cheeks to give them a rosy glow. I am blessed with smooth fair skin so was very pleased with the look. Especially when I brushed my dark brown, almost shoulder-length, hair into two of the cutest little ponytails just behind my ears, holding each of them in place with a bow of red ribbon.

Today I was going for the schoolgirl look, very St. Trinian style, so first things on were the black stockings held in place by a white suspender belt that hugged my slim waist tight. Followed closely by the plain little white cotton panties and bra. I paused to check that everything was looking OK in the mirror.

My slender arms, legs, and waist were enhanced by the tight suspender belt, making my bum look nice and round, giving me a very feminine look. Next came my dark grey pleated skirt that just covered my stocking tops and a tailored white blouse with 3 quarter-length sleeves. To finish off the outfit I had my old school tie, some old silver clip-on earrings, and last, but by no means least, a pair of shiny black 4" heels.

Dressed to thrill I started up my laptop. I logged on to my favourite chat websites. I positioned my webcam just right, then started broadcasting. In no time at all, I was very busy chatting with all the horny guys online. They all seemed to love my look and, If they asked me nicely, I would do as they asked, especially if they were older guys.

"Stand up," "Show us your legs," "Lift your skirt," "Let me see your panties," and so on. I was loving it, and before long I had over a hundred people watching my cam. I had been teasing them and getting myself seriously horny for about an hour when suddenly I seemed to get loads of messages all at once. I clicked on the first message and froze in fear.

"There is someone at the window," it read, my hands trembling I opened some other messages, they all read pretty much the same. My heart was racing, I couldn't bring myself to turn and look. Then I realised, of course, they had seen something in my webcam, so I clicked on my cam and enlarged it. The edge of my window was just in view and sure enough, peering round the side of the window, up near the top corner was a head. I watched the stranger through my cam as I tried to work out who the hell would be outside my first-floor window.

Then it dawned on me, that my landlord had mentioned getting some work done on the property during the summer break. I had met his builder once before when he came to do some measuring or whatever. He was semi-retired, in his late 50s, I think, and he must be outside on a ladder doing whatever he had been asked to do by the landlord.

All these thoughts raced through my head as I watched him and soon I was sure that, not only was it his bald head, but also that he was definitely watching me. The initial shock and fear were subsiding now and another feeling was starting to replace them. I thought teasing people over the web was a turn-on, but compared to having a stranger just feet away watching me, it was nothing and I felt a wave of arousal wash over me.

I adjusted the camera again so I could see a little more window and still show myself to my viewers. Then I got to my feet and started to stroke my legs, lifting my skirt to show my panties. As I did, this my peeping tom leaned toward the window to get a better view, which meant I could see a bit more of him.

He was wearing very short dark shorts, a dark vest, and a brown tool belt. He was heavily tanned and, judging from the way his arm was moving, he was enjoying what he saw. This turned me on even more and my mind raced with ideas to get him in my room.

Once again, I repositioned my webcam. The window was now only just in view, but nearly all of my bed could be seen. Still caressing myself and lifting my skirt, I turned to face the window. I wasn't surprised to find I couldn't see my admirer. But I kept wriggling my hips and holding my skirt high up my waist.

Soon my voyeur peeked around the window frame again. But quickly withdrew when he saw me watching him. I stood with my skirt up, my bulging little white panties on display for him, and he soon returned, and realised I knew he was there and I didn't mind at all.

We watched each other for a while until I got up the courage to take things further. I smoothed my skirt down over my thighs and moved over to the window. Outside, he clung to a ladder, his legs were at my eye level, and as I looked up at him I was thrilled to see his bulging shorts thrusting from between his tool belt pockets.

He watched me as I closed the window, and removed the two security screws, before sliding the sash all the way up as far as it could go, opening the window wide and feeling the warm summer breeze lift my skirt slightly and caress the tops of my thighs.

I moved back away from the window and sat on the end of my bed facing it. Keeping my knees together and my feet apart, I leaned back on my hands and tried my best to look cute. He got the message and, grabbing hold of the window frame, he stepped from his ladder onto my windowsill, then ducked through my window and stood in my room.

His broad frame filled the window as his muscular brown arms pulled at the buckle on his tool belt and I swung my knees coyly from side to side. I stole a glance at my laptop as his tools fell to the floor and in front of all my webcam viewers, he stepped toward me and I sat forward.

Looking up at him, I quickly placed my small cool hands on the outside of his hot brown thighs. Then moved them up under his shorts all the way to his hips and the waistband of his briefs. Then slowly around to the front of his warm, damp underwear to cup and fondle the huge bulge inside.

He let out a sigh and I felt the bulge in my hands throb and grow. Working my fingers on the soft material, I traced out the shape of his fat cock, stroking and teasing through the underwear. My hand moved lightly up and down the length of his shaft and I felt him swell between my fingers. He felt so big, I just had to see this monster cock now.

Without ceremony, I pulled my hands from his shorts and grabbed the waistband of both his shorts and briefs together. I pulled them down slowly, hungry for his dick but enjoying the slow reveal. His fat tool popped out at 90 degrees pointing straight at me as his shorts reached his thighs. I must admit, I almost forgot he was there, all I could see was his cock. As I immediately let go of his shorts and wrapped my slim fingers around the girth of his cock.

I stared at the fold of skin and glistening precum smeared over his fat cock head, rolling back and forth in time with my hand caressing and stroking him. His cock grew and stiffened quickly in my hand, standing up, hard, fat, and veiny. I completely forgot about the webcam and all the people watching us as the fold of skin rolled back off his magnificent engorged cock and his big swollen head throbbed before me. Suddenly, I was reminded there was a man attached to this cock. I felt his hands on the back of my head as he guided my mouth toward his dick.

"Mmm, suck it," he said in a low voice. With both his hands holding my head, he stood astride my legs and pushed his fat cock between my soft wet lips. His warm cock tasted salty and its head was so fat I struggled to get my lips around it. But as he eased it in and out of my mouth, I tried to relax and I could take him further in.

Soon he was fucking my mouth nice and slow and I was sucking and stroking his gorgeous cock and balls as best I could, loving every second of it. He released my head and I continued to suck him eagerly. I peered upward as he lifted his vest off over his head, his thick brown body glistening slightly with sweat, the hairs on his tanned skin bleached by the sun. His cock was so fat I was struggling to breathe and suck him at the same time.

I had to stop and catch my breath and when I did he quickly dropped his pants onto my bedroom floor and stepped out of them. Then he took hold of my hands and pulled me to my feet. Turning us both around, he fell backward onto my bed and I stood between his knees as he leaned back on his elbows. His big hard cock, pointing up in the air, his fat cock head hovering over his belly button.

"Stroke your legs again, like before," he demanded. I realised he wanted more of the show. I glanced at my computer and could see myself standing before him, looking so coy and cute. It was just the look I was after and filled with confidence, I started to touch myself. I ran my hands from my waist down over my hips onto my thighs. Then up the front of my legs and under my skirt. I lifted my skirt to show a little of my panties as I squirmed and wriggled on the spot.

"Turn around," he commanded, I did as I was told, "Lift up your skirt." Again I complied. Arching my back and thrusting my bum toward him, I gyrated.

"Mmm... Oh my god, that's fantastic," I heard him whisper and, peeking over my shoulder, I was gratified to see him stroking his hard cock as he watched me. I shuffled closer to the end of the bed as I moved and he sat up. I felt his hand on my thigh. He explored me with one hand while the other was busy on his shaft. His strong hand gripped my bum cheek and squeezed it, I bent forward a little and lifted the back of my skirt high.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

His hand landed hard on my white cotton-covered bottom, making me squeak out loud, before slipping between my legs and rubbing against my aching clit through my skimpy panties. I hadn't realised how much I wanted to be touched there until this moment. I felt his strong hand against me and I let out an involuntary moan as my knees turned to jelly and my legs wobbled.

With his fingertips, he caressed my boypussy roughly through the thin material and I felt his other hand land hard on my bottom and squeaked again. His fingers entered my panties from behind and pushed between my cheeks. I gathered myself and strengthened my unsteady legs, holding my skirt up to my chest, I took a step to the side, opening my legs wide.

I arched my back and bent forward, offering myself to him and started to squirm on his groping hand between my thighs. His hand quickly tugged at the front of my panties and slipped inside to stroke and tease my clit. While the fingers of his other hand found my hole and one of them pressed inside.

I was moaning, writhing, and whimpering like crazy now, grinding myself against the rough hands inside my panties. I felt my over-excited clit start to tingle and realised I would cum if I didn't do something to stop it now. I forced my feet into action and stumbled forward, wrenching myself from his caress, and I stood trembling and panting just out of his reach, my skirt clenched up around my waist, my boypussy throbbing and tingling in my panties. So close to cumming that I dare not move.

"Take your knickers off and come here," he said a moment later. And shakily, I slid my panties down and stepped out of them, then turned to face him. He was laid back on my bed, and he beckoned me onto the bed with him. I moved closer and stood between his big dirty boots that he still wore. I leaned forward and, placing a hand on either side of his hips, ran my tongue from his huge sweaty balls slowly up to the tip of his fat cock. As I reached the tip, I felt him stiffen and his cock lifted from his tummy so I took it into my mouth and started to suck him again.

His head dropped back onto my bed and his arms fell open to his sides as he allowed me to pleasure him. I sucked and sucked on his magnificent cock, only stopping to hold his thick heavy girth in my hand, stroking him while I licked his fat hairy balls. He sighed and moaned with pleasure and I watched his cock in awe as the thick veiny skin rolled up and down and I squeezed beads of precum from its tip.

Then I teased the head with my fingertips as I smeared the sticky liquid around it, making his cock twitch and throb in my hand. Before I took him in my mouth again, as far down my throat as I could, and sucked him. Suddenly he sat up, took hold of my arms and once more said.

"Come up here," I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do, so I climbed onto the bed, moving over him on all fours letting him guide me. I eventually found myself kneeling over his face. I held on to the headboard and looked down, all I could see was his tanned head under my skirt, I waited. At first, nothing happened but I could hear him muttering things from under my skirt. Looking back over my shoulder, I noticed he was wanking his fat cock vigorously. Then suddenly I gasped as he took my boyclit fully in his mouth and started to eat me.

"Oh god... mmm," I gasped, then again even louder as his finger entered me, "OH MY GOD... MMM... AAAH."

Again my hips started to squirm as I rubbed myself against him, his finger pressed deep inside me and I nearly came then and there, but just managed to stop myself by climbing off him. I stood by the bed for a moment as my excitement subsided, then I crossed the room to my drawers and grabbed a tube of gel, which I dropped next to him on the bed as I climbed back on top of him again, this time facing the other way. Kneeling on all fours over him, I took hold of his cock and started to stroke it, as he had done, I pumped it vigorously while I wiggled my ass and stiff clit for him.

It wasn't long before I felt a slippery finger slide inside me. Then two fingers were forced inside, making me whimper and I had to reach between my thighs to stop him from playing with my stiff clit as I was still so close to cumming. His fingers probed deep in my ass and hurt at first, but soon I was moaning with pleasure as was he. Then leaning forward, I took his cock in my mouth. I sucked him as I rocked backward and forwards over him, fucking myself on his fingers pushing deep inside me, stretching me.

I was longing for his cock now. I wanted to feel all his girth filling me completely and my poor little hole felt very slippery. I raised myself up so I was kneeling over his chest and picked up the gel from the bed next to him. I moved my knees along the bed to his hips and, with a big squeeze of lube gel in my hands, I reached down and spread it all over his massive cock.

I turned to face him and he lay back with his hands behind his head watching me. I hardly noticed, I just wanted his cock inside me. I knelt astride him and rubbed my stiff clit against his big tummy as I manoeuvred my tight lil hole onto his fat shaft. It pushed inside easily at first as I forced myself down onto him. But as his true girth entered me, stretched me, I started to worry a little.

I moved myself back and forth, squirming and wriggling on his big hard cock, forcing and coaxing it inside me. I whimpered and moaned at the pain of his thick tool opening my poor little bottom wide, but kept going. Pushing down hard on him, I began to panic. He was too big, he was going to split me open. When at last I felt his hips against my bum cheeks, all of him was inside me.

I moved my hips tentatively in small, gentle motions, trying to get my eager pussy to relax. I sat upright on his shaft and wriggled my bottom against him, feeling him deep and hard inside me. I lifted my bottom slightly, then sat down hard again, whimpering as his cock filled me. I squirmed on him, panting like a bitch in heat and he left me to it. In a little while, as I took his cock deeper and deeper into me, I was squirming around on his shaft one minute, then riding up and down on him the next.

"Mmm yeah, fuck me," he said, so I did as I was told and bounced up and down hard on his big stiff cock. Moaning and whimpering as I used him, gasping and panting as he fucked me. He was getting very animated now, thrusting his hips up to meet me and moaning as much as I was. His big hand suddenly landed with a loud smack on my soft little ass cheek, making it hot and stingy and me squeal. He smacked it again, and I squealed again as he drove his fingers hard into my soft milky flesh, gripping and pulling my cheeks apart.

My clit was all excited from rubbing on his big belly and I was close to cumming so I leaned back, pushing my stretched-wide cheeks down hard onto his cock. I gasped as he pushed up and impaled me, filling me utterly. My stiff, excited clit thrust up between my wide-open thighs, and suddenly, he took hold of it.

That did it. I screamed with pleasure as I started to cum, squirting all over his chest as he milked me. I was still cumming and whimpering when he pulled his cock from inside me and, almost throwing me aside, quickly rolled out from beneath me.

My head was still swimming from the pleasure of my orgasm and before I knew it, he was standing at the foot of the bed, dragging me toward him by my ankles. He grabbed my hips and half-lifted me onto my knees at the end of the bed. His strong hand between my shoulder blades pushed me forward and down onto my elbows.

My skirt was wrenched roughly up my back and he plunged his massive cock deep into my vulnerable little ass as it stuck up in the air. I started to moan and whimper uncontrollably again as he fucked me, my tingling clit still oozing with my own love juice.

"Mmmm, yeah, you like my cock, don't you, you sexy little bitch? Mmm, look at that cute little arse with my big hard cock pumping it, fucking it hard... mmm you love it, don't you? You whore." He fucked me harder and harder as he winding himself up. His broad hand slapped my bottom hard, and I squealed again.

"Answer me, you little slut..." and he spanked me again.

"Yes," I squealed, my ass cheeks throbbing and burning as he gripped my hips and drove his fat stiff cock deep inside me.

"Yeah, your little hole loves to be abused, doesn't it? You're loving this big fat daddy cock taking your cute little..." suddenly he grunted and leaned his full weight onto me, forcing his cock deep inside me. He held me there for a moment, my face pressed into my bed. I felt his cock twitch deep inside me, then he let out a loud groan as his cock exploded.

I could feel it throbbing, pumping its hot juice into my sore little ass. Again and again, I felt him tense as his seed gushed into me. My own pussy was still leaking as he satisfied himself inside me.

His orgasm passed, he relaxed and we collapsed on the bed breathing heavily, tired bodies resting, my ass cheeks tingling, my bottom aching. The noise of traffic came through the open window and I heard a buzzing sound nearby. He jumped to his feet and grabbed up his pants, pulling a phone from the pocket.

"Shit," he said as he pulled his briefs up his thick legs and tucked in his big semi-erect cock before stepping into his shorts. I lay on the bed, my skirt up around my waist, my abused little ass enjoying the soft warm breeze from the window. I watched him through the webcam on my computer as he pulled his vest on over his head. He picked up his tool belt and as he passed me on his way to the door, he stopped and looked down at me. I lifted my head and looked up at him.

"Dirty little slut!" he said with a smile on his face, and he brought his hand down on my ass with a loud CRACK that made me squeal.

"Cya," he said and left. I rolled over toward my laptop, reached out one tired, trembling arm, and clicked on Disconnect.

Published 
Written by 1otty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments