Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Andrew became Andrea Part 2

28
12 Comments 12
17.8k Views 17.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

"Did you cum?" Lacy asked.

"Yeah," he answered trying not to look at her.

"No need to feel embarrassed. It's all right."

"I think I better go," he said and stood to leave.

"Can you come over tomorrow?"

"Yes, if you want me to."

"Yes, I want you to. I will have a proposition for you," she said as she escorted him to the door.

"A proposition? What kind?"

"Tomorrow," she said giving him another long lingering kiss.

Later that night in his room Andy jacked off as he replayed the events at Lacy's house. This was almost too good to be true. Now he had kissed plenty of girls and it felt great, but nothing like this. Plus she allowed his hand up her skirt as they kissed and none of them ever permitted that.

School seemed to last forever that next day before the dismissal bell finally rang. He headed to Lacy's house as fast as possible. She answered the door in another short skirt, this one had a slit up the side and showed off more of her great legs.

They sat in the kitchen again and Lacey served them ice tea.

"You said something about a proposition?" Andy started.

"First tell me about your after-school job. Do you like it?"

"It's not bad. I clean the offices of the trucking firm on Blanchard."

"Does it pay well?"

"Naw, but they do pay under the table."

"I want you to consider working for me a couple days a week," Lacy stated.

"Doing what?"

She took him by the hand and led him to the finished basement. There were racks of the most erotic lingerie that Andy had ever seen outside of a Playboy magazine. He felt like a kid in a toy store and shyly allowed the silky garments to trail across his fingers when he was sure Lacy wasn't looking.

"I am a distributor of dancewear and lingerie for a number of small shops out of state. The companies send me a dozen or so samples of their newest lines. I repackage them and forward them to the shops and always keep a few for myself. If they are a hit then I order more."

Andy continued just wandered through the racks caressing the material as she talked.

"You could work for me repackaging the goods along with the mundane tasks of mowing the lawn and a few other domestic functions. The pay is good and it's under the table, plus there are benefits."

"Benefits? What kind of benefits?"Andy asked.

Lacy approached him and slowly wrapped her arms around him. As their lips touched she pulled him closer and he felt her firm breasts pressing against his chest. She ended the kiss and stepped back for just a second and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the carpeted floor.

Andy saw she was wearing a silver slip with lace on the hem, his cock stood at attention. She moved back into him and placed his hands on her silk covered butt.

As she pressed her lips to his again Andy's hand gently rubbed her silk covered ass. Lacy then moved even closer and rubbed her front against his jeans. Andy broke the kiss with a worried look on his face when he felt her hands tug at his zipper.

"What's wrong," Lacy asked softly.

"Aren't you married?" he asked,

"No and I am not seeing anyone," she responded smiling.

"My parents will want to meet you before they allow me to work for you," he stated.

"Not a worry, but I have a concern," she told him.

"Concern about what?" Andy asked.

"You can't tell anyone about this, not even your friends," she responded running her hands down the front of the silky garment.

"I promise," he told her.

"I'm serious about this. No one can ever know."

"You have my word."

Lacy met with Andy's parents the following day while he was at school. She toned down her makeup and manner of dress so she looked like a no-nonsense businesswoman. They gave their approval providing she did not keep him past 10:00 PM.

gabyflowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabyflowers

So Andy began to work for Lacy. He helped her pack boxes for shipment and enter that data into her computer. When she would leave to drop the boxes at UPS he stayed behind and allowed the silky hanging garments to trail across his bare arms as he walked between the racks. It always got him hard.

When Lacy returned she always stripped down to her slip and they spent time on the couch kissing as his hand roamed across her silk covered torso. Andy got very excited each time this happened, but despite her coaxing, he was reluctant to remove his outer clothing.

It was a few weeks later that Mother Nature that changed everything for him. He had just left his cleaning job and started to ride home when one of the flash thunderstorms that frequent the Midwest came out of nowhere. High winds and heavy rain were accompanied by thunder and lightning.

Since Lacy's house was closer it made more sense to head there. By the time he arrived, he was soaked to his skin. Lacy must have seen him ride up the driveway as the door was open after he dropped his bike.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"I'm fine, just wet."

She brought him some plush bath towels and then called his parents. They were relieved that he was safe and his Father offered to come and get him. Lacy offered to bring him home after the storm abated.

"Storms make me nervous, I feel when there is someone here," she told them and they allowed him to stay.

"We need to get you out of the wet clothes and into a hot shower," she informed him.

They headed to the basement and the bathroom there. He handed her his wet clothes through the door and then stepped into the hot shower. He finished drying off and wrapped a towel around his waist and called out.

"Do you have a robe or something?" he asked.

"Open the door," she answered.

When he did she was standing there holding two hangers. On them were the sexiest full slips he had ever seen. One was black and one violet, both had lace on the hems and neckline. Across the hooked part of the hangers were matching silk panties.

"Your choice," she said simply.

Andy's heart hammered in his chest as he stared at the silky lingerie. Here was his new friend offering him his most secret desire. Would she think less of him if he accepted? He chose the violet coloured one and stepped back into the bathroom to don them.

As he slid the cool silky panties up his bare legs his cock became hard. He placed the full slip over his head and allowed the cool material to trail down his body, the sensation was better than he imagined.

When he opened the door he saw Lacy wearing the outfit he didn't choose. She embraced him and gave him a long lingering kiss.

"I knew that you wanted to try one of these outfits on. Why didn't you say something?" she said softly in his ear.

"I was afraid you would think me weird," he responded.

"We will have to do something about that," she commented gently touching the pole sticking out the front of the borrowed lingerie.

Lacy led him to the couch and they sat real close. As they began to kiss she gently took hold of the outline of his manhood through the silky material and she began to stroke it.

"Do you like that?" she whispered.

"Oh yes," was all he managed to say.

Between her hot kisses and the sensation of silk rubbing against his hard cock, it wasn't long before he shot his load into the tiny panties he wore.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments