Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Different for Girls

"A night at the gallery goes kinky"

16
4 Comments 4
5.0k Views 5.0k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Claire and Chris swap roles"

I met Claire in an art gallery. Art galleries often have some very sensual women in and we'd got chatting over a mutual appreciation of an erotic Man Ray photograph. After refreshments and a fun chat at the cafe, I walked her to the tube station. We swapped details and were about to part when we decided not to. I think the way our eyes connected when we smiled at each other made us consider staying together longer.

Claire invited me to her flat which was a ten-minute walk from the nearest station, closer than my place and she seemed quite keen to take me there.

"Would you like a glass of something?" she said when we sat down in her flat.

"Please, what do you have?"

"I've got a couple of bottles of decent red wine, some spirits: whiskey and gin I think."

"Red wine?"

"OK, I'll open a bottle, let's see which one," she said as she wandered off to the kitchen.

Her flat was nice, it wasn't incredibly chic or modern or large but the lounge was big enough to relax in and the kitchen was not open plan and connected to the lounge but was down the corridor somewhere.

Claire returned with a couple of glasses and sat down next to me on the sofa, "Try the wine, it's from New Zealand."

I drank some wine, "Umm... not bad. So as well as Man Ray are there any other surrealist artists you like?"

"Hell yeah. They had that dream, fetish, kinkiness thing going on. I love it."

Well, she's direct. I looked at her and she was looking down at her glass of wine contemplating, looking all soft and sexy, her eyes all big and sweet.

"So you like dream, fetish, kinkiness things then?" I asked.

"Yes, I do," and she looked directly at me like she had in the gallery. She had deep dark brown eyes, really gentle looking, and she was smiling almost laughing. She had a short haircut, brown hair, a pixie cut I think it's called, pretty short all over but a bit longer and swept to the side up front. It let her face breathe. She looks cute, like a sexy tomboy.

Now she was tapping her glass with her fingers, "I like the perversity of some of it. I mean it's not really perverse but it gets called perverse by the general public. They took Freud's somewhat over-ordered and categorised ideas about the psyche and unleashed them—set them free where they should be. So yes, I usually enjoy the surrealists."

We chatted some more about art and wine and music and I was starting to feel very comfortable in her company. She patted me on the leg and said, "Do you want another one?"

"Sure, it's a good one, very tasty. Thanks"

She smiled and went out into the kitchen returning with two refilled glasses. "Put some music on," she said. "There's a speaker system over there and a music streaming box next to it. Just keep the volume down please," and then she placed her glass on the table and left the room. I figured she was off to the toilet which was off down the corridor somewhere in the same direction as the kitchen seemed to be.

I knelt by the player flipping through albums, songs, artists before finally settling on "It's Different for Girls," by Joe Jackson and then I started flipping through Claire's artbooks.

"What was that first song you played? It's appropriate."

I looked up and Claire had transformed. She had on a man's dark evening suit with a white shirt, white bow tie and white cumberbund with a red carnation on his lapel and a black stick with a silver sphere on top something like Fred Astaire used to dance with. He had added a small mustache to her upper lip in black. Maybe it was eyeliner. She was leaning on his stick smiling.

"It's Different for Girls" by Joe Jackson—that was the first song I put on. And I can see how it's kinda appropriate with you all dressed up like that."

He kicked her stick so it spun in a circle and walked towards me. "Do you like it? Do you like the look?"

I had been surprised when he walked in and I was still feeling pretty surprised.

"Umm... yes. I mean you look stunning. Do you do this often?" I said and winced. What an inane thing to say.

"I like to cross-dress, yes. I like to bend stereotypes. I like to be a boy and a girl. I want to be a man and a woman to follow all their habits. What about you?"

"I can honestly say I've never thought about it before Claire."

He looked slightly disappointed. "But that doesn't mean that I don't want to give it a try", I added quickly.

She smiled. "Good. Shall we play?"

"OK, what do you want me to do?"

"Play the woman of course silly. Follow me."

I followed Claire down the corridor and into his bedroom. She had prints on his wall. Decadent prints by Aubrey Beardsley, Felicien Rops and Bernard Montorgueil. He had also laid out some clothes on her bed. There were black stockings and suspenders and a matching set of black lace camisole and knickers, a pair of high heels and to complete the look a long dark ginger wig that would curl to the small of my back once I was wearing it.

"I bought them large, you should be able to fit into them," she smiled.

He's cute, I thought, but I've never done this before. This is a moment to think, I'm going somewhere I haven't gone before. Claire reached round from behind and grabbed my cock and whispered into my ear, "Go on, put them on, put the clothes on. You'll look sexy." She unzipped my flies, reached in and wrapped his hand around my cock. I was starting to swell.

"OK, go and wait in the front room and I'll get dressed up."

"Umm... good." He let go of my cock and went to the lounge.

I stripped and picked up the camisole, it felt soft and silky. I'd quite like this wrapped around my cock, maybe I'll like this. I put on the camisole swiftly followed by the knickers which cradled my semi-erect cock and balls. Feels good. I was starting to enjoy this. So now the suspender belt and stockings. Which one happens first? I bunched up the stockings and fed them up my legs, put on the belt and attached the stockings. Everything felt soft and silky and it was kinky. I was starting to get turned on. I placed the wig on and moved it gently until it felt comfortable. It was slightly sticky, Claire must have put some wig tape on it for extra security. I went back to the lounge, wobbling on my new heels.

"Ohhh... well would you look at that, doesn't Christina look fabulous."

"Christina?"

"Well, yes. You might as well have a new name for your new look and your new character. As my girlfriend shouldn't you be preparing me something to eat. I'm hungry. There are some dips and vegetables and breadsticks in the fridge and in the cupboard by the oven."

"OK, so what shall I call you as you've changed too?"

"I think I shall be Vincent, that's a manly name."

"OK Vincent, Christina will fix you up a snack." I wobbled out into the kitchen to prepare the food. When I returned Vincent was smiling at me.

"Stay there, and pass me the tray." She picked out the houmous and knelt in front of me, dipped his fingers into the houmous, pulled down my knickers and rubbed the houmous over my dick.

"Time to get a little crude.. itay," she giggled, and started licking the houmous, spreading it all over my loins and stomach. This is getting messy.

"Shouldn't I be sucking your dick?" I said.

"No... this is much more kinky, breaking down all the stereotypes", she giggled. He had houmous all over her face. She looked up at me, smiling so sweetly and then slowly took my length into his mouth.

"Ahhhh..." that's so good. I could feel his breath and tongue on my dick. I started thrusting into her mouth. Fuck this is ultra-kinky. I'm dressed in women's underwear getting deep-throated by a woman dressed as a man with my cock all covered in houmous, ummmm... ahhh... I moaned as he lightly pulled her teeth down my cock.

Vincent started wanking my houmous-covered cock into her mouth although I noticed that the volume of houmous seemed to be getting less. "Vincent, are you eating the houmous?"

"Mmmpfhbeurh," she mumbled. He took my dick out of his mouth and held it in her hand. She looked up at me with his big brown eyes and said, "Yes, of course, cock and houmous is one of my favourites."

The bizarreness of the situation was really turning me on and my cock felt long and fat and even as I pounded Vincent's dip. "Ahhhh... that feels good."

I tried to grab Vincent's head or hair but he knocked my hand aside, "That's a real male thing to do Christina, stroke my head like a lady."

I stroked his hair and moaned. Vincent's wildness and control was turning me on. I let him set the pace. She made an O with his mouth and teased it up and down my rod. "I want to cum in his mouth," I thought, "I bet she'll eat my cum all mixed up with the houmous.".

But he stopped. "Kneel down," she said so I knelt facing her. "Time for the make-up." Claire reached over to a side table, grabbed a bag, opened it and reached in.

"Pucker your lips and play with my pussy," she said, opening the zip on his trousers.

I puckered my lips and played with his pussy. She was very wet and he was moaning as she took out the lipstick. His eyes were glistening as she turned my lips a slutty shade of red and then added some eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara to complete the whore look. Claire stared into my eyes, smiled and made a throaty groan. "Ahhh... my slutty whore, what fun we are going to have. Ahhhh... that feels good... oohhhh yes. Keep rubbing it while I look at my sexy slut. Yeeeessss!!!"

Vincent reached out for some carrot crudites, glanced at me, grinned mischievously and started running the carrots around his pussy lips and inserting them into her front hole licking his lips. Once the carrots had all gone in she gave her pussy a good jiggle with his hand and then pulled one out. "Fancy a carrot with some of my houmous on," she said, running the carrot around her mouth before placing it inside my mouth on my tongue, leaving it there.

I chewed it. "Thank you Vincent, it tastes good. Ummm... uum. Can I have another please?"

"Of course you may Christina, you are so polite." He pulled out one carrot at a time from her pussy, kissed it and placed it on my tongue where I greedily ate it all.

Claire's hips started to rotate as she rubbed her pussy. He looked at me, smiled, grabbed my head in both hands and kissed me deeply on the mouth, sticking his tongue into my cheeks. It tasted of real houmous this time. She was sucking so hard on my mouth that my tongue ended up in his mouth between her teeth. He stroked my head and wig. She was still not releasing my tongue and I whined so he leaned into me.

Suddenly his teeth let go of my tongue and her hands let go of my head which threw me off balance. I stumbled, realised I had heels on so I crumpled to the floor in fear of twisting my ankles if I tried to keep my balance. She looked over his shoulder smiling at me as she left the room. He blew me a kiss. "Find a good waltz on the music player," she said happily, "I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

I crawled on my knees over to the music player as it seemed easier than walking and started looking for some suitable music. "The Sad Lovers' Waltz" by Camper van Beethoven, I don't think that's what he wants. "Who was the famous composer of waltzes?" I wondered. "Johann Strauss - The Blue Danube." That should do the job. I put it on.

Vincent breezed back into the room minus the houmous on his face carrying a wet cloth which she used to clean the houmous off my face whilst trying not to ruin my make-up. "Umm.. I think it needs a bit of touching up," he said, "come here." She touched up my make-up, gently slapped my face on both cheeks and smiled. "Wear this." She handed me an elaborate bird mask made with what looked like real feathers. The feathers shone and glimmered mostly of a blue-green colour. I put on the mask, it felt quite light but it narrowed my range of vision to what was essentially directly in front of me.

"Let's dance," she said, and manoeuvred us into a ballroom dancing pose. He took the lead of course.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

"Dancing a waltz is pretty easy. Just hold on and let me lead, I am the man."

We started the slow gender bender's waltz. Slowly circling and slowly getting closer to each other as the intimacy grew.

"What's that?" I thought. I'm sure I felt something hard bash my cock. "There it goes again?"

I could see Claire very subtly moving closer and further away from me. She had a faraway look in his eyes as if he was in some kind of bliss.

She moaned, "Umm... I'm going to grind myself right into you Christina. Good old Vincent is going to grind her loins right into Christina's pussy. Ahhh... she looks so beautiful tonight. Bird feather dark passage. Exploding into the light shimmering. A tourist in the landscape of despair and hope. Paris in the moonlight bathing in Mirbeau's rays. Giants standing on the shoulders of pixies."

Vincent thrust his pelvis into my groin, grabbed me and held me tight. I could feel a large, hard bulge pressed against my penis.

"Can you feel it? That's my manhood and I want to put it inside you." He held me tight, rubbing her cock against mine. "You'd better get it nice and wet."

I knelt in front of him, undid his zip and worked her strap-on out of his trousers.

Ummm... I wonder what this is going to feel like? Claire is demolishing my boundaries here tonight. How big is this strap-on? I think I'm going to get pegged and I've never been pegged before and although I'm thinking this strap-on that I'm trying to get decently wet doesn't feel that big in my mouth, what's it going to feel like when Vincent transfers it into my arse? I look up and see Claire smiling down at me. He grabs my head and forces her strap-on deep into my mouth, "That's how you like a lady to suck cock so suck mine!"

Vincent's cock is deep in my mouth, pinning my tongue down when she starts asking me questions.

"Do you like my cock in your mouth?"

"You're now my little slut, how do you feel about that?"

"You'd better give me a good blow job or you'll be in trouble."

"Is the cock wet enough for your arse now do you think?"

"Come on, take it deep like a good little slut!"

"Have you ever been pegged before?"

"Are you ready? Is my cock ready?"

I couldn't answer any of these questions, what with a hard silicone cock in my mouth so I grunted my answers to her questions as best I could. This seemed to amuse him.

She pulled his cock out of my mouth, "You're on your knees, it isn't much further to being on all-fours... do it!!"

I placed my hands on Claire's lounge floor and heard him walk behind me and kneel down.

"Have you done this before?"

"No!"

"Well, I'll lube up your little button then. Would you like to be gagged, with a penis gag?" Vincent asks me whilst dribbling some chilly lube on my button.

Oh, God! She's asked me if I want to be gagged, how humiliating. I mean I do, I want to relinquish all control, but I have to choose to be like that. Why can't he just gag me? It's the degradation, She wants me to humiliate myself and be his slut. But yes, I want to be her slut.

"Yes please, Vincent. Please gag me with a penis gag so that my tongue is held down in my mouth and I can't speak. I can only communicate with squeals and grunts."

"Stay there Christina, with your arse up in the air craving for my cock to fill it."

Vincent passed along my side and headed towards a box of drawers. I could see how the trousers of her suit were taut against his buttocks. She opened a drawer and pulled out the gag he was going to use on me. She turned around and smiled at me, shaking the gag at me.

"Open wide!"

I opened my mouth and I could feel the hard cock entering. Claire then pulled the strap tight so that there was very little 'give' in it, the cock was well jammed in my mouth. I then heard a little click. What was that? I reached round and fiddled with the strap and buckle and er... padlock? Oh... this gag is locked on. Claire's smiling face appeared in my vision.

"You are my little bitch for tonight. I want you as my Christina to fuck and not to talk."

I looked around in panic and tried to complain that this was unfair but only dribble and noises came out. Vincent stroked my hair and my back and my face and I calmed down. Claire whispered in my ear, "I will release your gag once you have cum on my hand," and slapped my face.

Oh fuck she's cute, I thought as he disappeared behind me. I heard some noises from behind and then a swish and then a crack as what felt like a crop smacked against my arse. More followed as I moaned into my gag, pushing at it to try and dislodge it but it was way too deep in my mouth and way too tightly buckled to give much at all.

"Just warming you up love," Vincent informed me from behind before dripping something quite cold onto my arse close to my manrose.

Well at least he's using some lube, I fervently hoped as what felt like a lubed finger pushed inside my rim and explored just inside my insides. Spit was starting to gather around my gag.

Ummm... ohhh... my knob twitched, that feels really good. She can carry on doing that forever. At that moment he pulled what felt like a heavily lubed hand along my semi-erect cock and said quietly over my back, "Hello bitch."

In my doggy-style position I looked between my arms and legs and watched Vincent as she lubed up his cock, wiping her hands once he had finished. She saw me looking bent down, took his cock in her hands, stroked it and smiled.

He shuffled forward on her knees and placed a hand on each of my buttocks, "Well my little slut, here I come, are you ready to be fucked?"

I didn't know for sure, "Y..y.. mmmfff," I stammered into my gag.

She slapped my arse, "A bit more enthusiasm please. I have some cloverleaf nipple clamps which are ideally suited to a slut like you, but they are very painful. Beg me to fuck you or they go on."

Claire sounded like he'd fully embraced dominant mode, switching to something primal.

"Wee wuk we wike wor oar," was all that I could manage through my gag, "Wee, wee, wee." I spluttered and drooled.

He paused, and there was a quiet moment... and then I felt what must be the top of her cock nudging my sphincter. I got scared for a moment. What the fuck is this going to feel like, I wondered.

Slowly my arsehole got pushed open. The lube helped and Vincent kept it slow... very slow. She slowly pushed his cock into my hole. Ummm... that feels nice... it feels good. My sphincter tried to clench but it remained forced open by Vincent's cock. Ohhhhhhh!!! Ahhhh!!!!! That is good I thought as I relaxed and let my head droop. I knew that eventually Claire's cook would reach my prostate and I felt myself get excited knowing that the feeling once the prostate was bumped was supposed to feel good. I started pushing back on the strap-on.

"Ohhh, would you look at my dirty slut, pushing back against my cock. Darling Christina, what are you doing bitch?", he laughed as she slapped my arse. "Fuck, I'm going to fuck you inside out you little whore, hahahah!!! Come on then, rock against me... take my cock as deep as you can take it!"

Vincent pulled out and then pushed back in, starting a slow rhythm of cock into my butthole. She ground his pussy against the base of her cock as he fucked me which created a slight side-to-side motion alongside the pounding. I felt ashamed yet massively turned on, I guess I felt humiliated in some way but that felt good, it felt like I was giving something to Claire even if I didn't know exactly what it was. I spread my legs as the motion smoothed into a grinding fucking, my cock hanging below me... solid and throbbing purple, bouncing around like a stick in the river.

Vincent and Christina moved in slow anticipation, shining, looking like one beast moving as one. Vincent pushing and grinding, Christina spreading his legs with her arse damp and penetrated and desperately squeezing. Claire grabbed my hips to get purchase, slapped my arse and started moaning, deep groans coming out from her throat. "Ahh... yes... that feels good. Christina, you're my fucking whore and your arse and mouth are mine, ahhhh... yes, fuck. Een... ahh... enn... enn... enn... yes... ahhh." She shivered, gripped my hips tightly and as I felt him rubbing his clit against her sttrap-on cock he came. Trembling and orgasming she growled in low ecstasy and then shouted, "Yaaayyeess... fuckbitch... aaahhhh.... ahhhhh...!!!!"

After cumming Vincent stayed in me. She reached down and softly stroked my cock with his lubed hand. "Remember what I said Christina, I'll ungag you once you've cum in my hand. Can you do that for me, I'd like your cum in my lubed hand bitch!"

He stretched and stroked my cock from its base to its tip and pulled it back squeezing at different pressures as she worked his way up and down. Claire grabbed my cock with his lubed hand and started to stroke tender and whisper to me, "Cum for me whore. I love you my dirty whore. Cum into my hand for me."

My cock, already hard from the fucking, searched for her hand to fuck. My hips started to thrust. The lube made the sensation wonderful but also made orgasm seem further away. Sensing my struggle Claire responded by increasing the pressure on my cock and increasing the speed of his wanking. "Yes, here it cums," she said.

It was, my balls were tingling and I could feel the shivers building. "Ahhh... eees inont, aayuss, ess... ahhhh."

I came into Master's hand, and I came again, depositing a large sticky oyster in her hand. "Good girl," she said as he slapped my arse.

After I had come in her hand he walked on her knees until he was in front of me. She glowed and had a sheen on his face from sweat and her clothes looked all ruffled. He smiled and rubbed my cum all over my face including my gag.

"Good girl," he said, stroking my head, "that was fun."

"Ummff," I replied.

"So, I'm going to let you stay over, isn't that nice of me? You deserve it. Wait there but don't you dare move." I stayed as still as I could be. Tights and suspenders all twisted and unsymmetrical, gag still locked tightly in my mouth, breathing heavily through my nose.

Vincent walked down the corridor into what I imagined was a bedroom and came back with his hands behind her back. First, he showed me a thick collar, maybe two inches wide with rings every quarter turn which she proceeded to buckle around my neck and padlock on. I was starting to think that all Claire's bondage gear was lockable, it really did make me feel under her control as he was the keyholder. She then clipped a lead onto the front ring, made a click-click sound with her tongue and tugged the lead. Well, I think I'm expected to crawl, so I crawled for him, following the dishevelled figure in front of me.

She led me down the corridor into what was indeed his bedroom. Inside was a heavy wooden bed, and she locked the lead onto one of the legs. She pointed to a mattress, maybe a couple of inches thick, "This is where you'll sleep tonight Christina." I laid down and he threw a blanket over me. She tapped me with his shoe, "Kiss it slut!" she ordered. I kissed the sole of his shoe and licked the upper until she nudged me off with the shoe. She smiled and walked towards his make-up table. I watched him undress and remove all the things that made him Vincent, the moustache, the slicked-back hair. When he had finished she was back to the sweet Claire I had met in the gallery so long ago today. I was looking forward to spending tomorrow with her whatever happened.

She unlocked my gag and took it out, "Tomorrow morning Christina I will release you, as you prepared the crudites and dips so nicely I want you to prepare me breakfast. The list of what I want is on the table. I want you to prepare it, call me when it's ready and kneel by the table."

"Yes, Mast... what should I call you, Master or Mistress?"

"Call me Miss, I don't know what role I'll feel like playing tomorrow yet."

Published 
Written by nuovacane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments