Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Missy Returns

9
1 Comment 1
17.6k Views 17.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words
It had been a long time from the seven days I spent with my studs, but sadly I went off to school and Missy had to go on an extended vacation. However, school did not work out as planned and I found myself in a new city and my own apartment with a small job. I had to help pay the bills. For a while I lived with a roommate who was a little homophobic and despised the ideas of trannies. He never found out that I was Missy but had come across the site once and never recognized me. Eventually, he moved out and went back home and recently I had found an apartment to myself. When mom found out she sent me a little shall we say, “starter kit for crossdressers” that consisted of one complete outfit, wig, false breasts, makeup, heels, a regular purple vibrator and a purse with a few necessities.

When I got the package in the mail, I called mom and told her thanks for sending me some of my stuff. She told me no problem and said to have fun as she knew I had been working hard and loved me. I couldn’t help but smile to myself as I told her I loved her too and would come visit her as soon as I had more than one day off a week.

It was the end of that week when I finally had a day off and it was nice enough to go out. As such, I dug out the package mom sent me and got dressed, shaving my body for the first time in weeks, plucking, cleaning and “deep cleaning” my bowels before getting a closer look at what mom had sent me. I started with the underwear and put on the black g-string, garter, and thigh high stockings heels and around the back strapped bra. I followed up with some matching 7-inch platform heels and did a few sexy poses in big bedroom mirror. I had gained a few pounds over the last little while due to my job and school, but with the fake breasts and a little bump on my booty, I thought I could still pass for a chubby girl, if not a decently busty one.

Once I was finished with my posing and my makeup, I put on the sexy one piece tube dress, tight fitting, black and horizontal slits in the back going from my hip level to about my shoulder blades. The dress never went over my shoulders and that is probably why mom sent me the bra that only had the strap going around the back.

I completed my outfit with the wig, grabbed my purse with the vibrator inside and went on my way out the door as a dressed up girly-boy once again. By now it was late, about 11:00pm and the second I heard the door of my apartment lock shut all the excitement and sexy memories of going out dressed came rushing back to me. So much so, I had almost forgotten why I had ever stopped in the first place. Even thought to myself of how I wish I could feel like this forever as I made my way up the four steps and out of the apartment building I lived in. Half of the streetlights were on and this made a good distance of darkness between each light. I didn’t know if I would see anyone my first night back dressed, but I thought it would be at least fun to walk a few blocks dressed and head back.

As I walked down the darkened street I had a few honks by passing cars, even a whistle from guys across the street who could not tell I was a guy. That made me giggle to myself, thinking how I could still pass as a fuckable woman. Feeling drunk on confidence, I made my way a little farther to theatre showing a late night movie. I decided I would go and see the movie that was playing dressed since I wasn’t really doing much anyway. Once I was in, I found myself a seat and sat down in as womanly as possible as to not create any suspicions. The movie itself wasn’t great but I loved the male actors with their chisel good looks and big muscular body.

“Mmmm I can feel the moisture in my panties already.”

I thought to myself. Just then I looked over and saw a fairly tall man, almost pale white skin and big but dark eyes and the brightest blonde hair that almost glowed in the darkened theatre. He was sitting a about 8 seats away from me and turned just in time to catch a glimpse of me staring at him. I turned away and blushed, acting like I was drawn into the movie. Out of the corner of my eye I could tell he was still looking at me. He soon looked away and walked out of the theatre pretending as if nothing had happened, but in a bit of a quickened pace. I did the same out of embarrassment and the constant groping on my ass I was getting from the crowd.

As I walked down the street back to my apartment, the lights on the street began to flicker, it was about 2am so it wasn’t getting to be dawn yet. I figured there was issues at the power station as it was happening all over.

All of a sudden, the lights went out completely and over head was three lights rotating above me and what seemed like a neon light encapsulating them. It then became windy, like a helicopter was trying to land and the very center of the strange object opened up with a bright light beaming down right on me. I couldn’t run due to the heels making that utterly impossible. The beam up light then started to lift me up into the air, right into the flying object. I found myself on a table in the middle of a bright white room. Drowsey but alive I awoke to find the man I had seen in the movie theatre. I got up onto my side bracing myself with my hands as I watched the man approach me. At first I was afraid, but the closer he came, a scent started to fill the air. It was strange, something musky, familiar yet I could not figure out what it was. Once he was within reaching distance of me, I was already on my knees with my hands on the table. My head was spinning and my body was on fire by the strong smell that seemed to cloud my thoughts. The man looked me in the eye and smiled, slowly caressing my face as he began to speak.

"Hello there cutie, don’t be afraid. My name is Klintuck, and I want to offer you the chance of a lifetime." He said as I looked at him, slowly nodding my head to everything he said like I was in his complete control.

“I’m from a distant planet populated my males, we are in desperate need for females for our species to survive. As such, they sent me and others like myself in search of members of your species to take part in some experiments to allow our race to survive.”

I looked into his eyes and tried to speak, telling him I was actually a guy in women’s clothing and could not help him at all but he put his finger to my lips to quiet me.

“First, we must test you to see if you can handle our species.” With that the table began to lower and disappear as part of the floor.

He asked if I was ready and I responded “Yes” in a slow, lustful moan. I had not orgasmed in over a week which made me want his dick even more. Just then I watched as his clothes seemed to slowly disappear from his body leaving only his pale skin and his long, 10-inch cock swinging between his thighs what seemed like inches from my face. His balls were almost as big as softballs and had no body hair what so ever. I moved closer to him, pressing my body against his with my knees around his legs. His cock was laying against my face as I had realized the source of the intoxicating aroma. I tenderly kissed his plump scrotum, opening my mouth slightly as to lap at his warm flesh as the heat from his member beat onto my face and poured through my body. I slowly licked up his shaft, enjoying the taste as my own clitty ached to be freed. I wanted to rip off my own panties and stroke myself to dehydration by orgasm, but needed to hold on a little longer in case this guy was just like my old roommate.

Once I had finally reached the head, I just looked at it in amazement for a second, taking into how wonderful it looked and how my head was swimming from his powerful aroma. His tip began to ooze his nectar from his tender tip as I slowly touched my lips on his head. The second my tongue tasted his precum, it felt as if a bolt of lightning shot through my body, causing me to quiver to the point of orgasm and soaking my panties in my cum. My loud moan during the orgasm caused me to lose my balance and fall backward with my legs open. Thankfully my g-string kept my gender secret but could not hide the evidence from my recent orgasm. I laid there panting, helplessly shivering as I continued to leak my sissy juice down my thighs. I looked up at him as he smiled devilishly and staring at my soaked panties and thighs.

“Well cutie, I didn’t know you liked teasing my cock as much as I did. How about you get back up here and have another taste, I think you may be perfect for us,” he said slowly stroking his cock as I get back up onto my knees.

I again took his big cock in my mouth with just the head, this time I was able to control myself a little better but soon found the taste giving me wild pleasure once again. My mind also started playing tricks on me as I slowly started to suck him down into my throat as far as I could take him in long slow slurps of his cock. First it was salty like pretzels, followed by the meaty juiciness of sausage. As I swirled around his big hard tip I tasted strawberries, finally leading to a strong and constant taste of my favorite dessert, cheese cake. I was shocked as I found myself slurping a cock that tasted like cheesecake. Looking up at him with shock in my eyes he began to speak.

“My species emits a pheromone, leading potential partners to feel lust. A species like yours has never experienced something like this so you may feel helpless and may even crave our sex. However, each member of our species emits different levels of the pheromone, so some may be stronger or weaker than others. Now tell me cutie, how do you take it?” he asked, removing his cock from my lips and slowly running his hands through my wig.

I stood there mesmerized by his massive figure, his power and how helpless I felt yet so turned on at the same time. I could hardly contain myself, I needed his cock inside me but I was afraid of what he would think of my cock.

“Don’t be afraid cutie, I won’t put it in just yet. I want to see how sensitive you are first. Then maybe I’ll show you a time that is out of this world.”

I moaned as he stroked his cock and dripped a drop of his precum onto my face and lips.

sofygomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofygomez

Again, I was instantly his slave as I crawled to my purse, slowly swinging my ass as I moved. Not by intention, but more like I was being controlled by my own needs. I could feel the air swirl around in the small space and hit my wet spots as his gaze coated my body with each move. I finally got my purse and got out the bottle of lube I had in it. still while on all fours I poured a little on my fingers then rolled onto my side/back and lifted my leg up into the air with my other knee bent to brace myself. I didn’t want him to find my little secret as I gently pulled my g-string to the side while keeping my clitty hidden. I reached behind me and used my fingers to slowly rub my ass to loosen myself up. It had been a long time since I masturbated with my ass and I wanted to make sure it didn’t hurt again. I bit my lower lip and looked back at him, Klintuck was stroking his cock a little faster and I knew he was liking me even more. I moaned as I slipped a finger in my ass while I started to slowly lick my vibrator.

I continued to tease him for a while until I finally had enough and I think he did as well. He was leaking wild amounts of precum with his pheromone once again flooding my mind. I got onto all fours, my face to the ground and my ass as high as I could get it with my back arched and legs as wide as I could get them. By now I was sweating, burning up all over my body with my clothes feeling cluttered and tight but I did not dare remove them. I slowly pushed my vibrator into my ass, it still felt very tight but absolutely amazing as I felt it gently push its way inside me. Once I had it right to the tip, I felt a hard slap on my ass. It was Klintuck as his big strong hands groped my ass firmly and I felt his long cock gently graze long my cheeks.

“Here cutie, allow me,” he said grabbing the toy and turning on the vibe as he slowly started to move it in and out.

Again, I quivered and let out a long moan as a smile carved itself into my face and my eyes roll back into my head.

“Ohhh Klintuck! Mmmmm Ohh yes! Please more!” I moaned as I slowly put a hand on my ass and started to rock back and forth.

“My My Cutie, you know what a man likes to see, why were you ever born a male? You could have been so much happier as a woman. I guess that makes you even more perfect for our planet then. You are absolutely perfect for our experiments, but we will get to that soon enough.” He started to move the vibrator faster, harder, squeezing my and caressing my hips.

I stopped dead with just the tip of the vibrator at my entrance to my ass as my face turned pale white. “Ahhh ohhh mmm, O-Oh ohh my god! Y-You know I’m a guy!?”

“Mmhmm, since I saw you in the theatre I had to try you for myself. You seemed like the perfect specimen. Sexuality, beautiful, feminity, not to mention an amazing ass and all on a “girl” that knows what she was always meant to be.” Klintuck said as he gave my butt cheek a gentle kiss and gliding his hand down the length of my back until it rested on my shoulder.

“S-So you like crossdressers?” I asked him timidly as the teasing of the vibrator and the feel of his touch brining me to another teased orgasm.

“Cutie, on my planet they call you delicious!” he said as he began to rim me, licking all over as he glided the vibe on full power down the length of my clitty cock.

It wasn’t long before I felt his tongue go inside me, but this was the part it got strange. It was almost like it was burying inside me. Long and deep like a worm forcing its way deep into my stomach. At first it felt good, teasing and good like the men that usually went down on me but tonight it was different. It was like a long wet flexible cock was working deep into me. It completely took my breath away and I couldn’t do anything at all other than just take what he was doing to me. He continued like that and soon I had yet another orgasm and finally collapsed on the floor in front of him. I looked up at his cock and saw he was still hard as I realized I never made him cum either.

I looked up at him ashamed, I had never left a man unsatisfied before and knowing how it felt I apologized to him with tears in my eyes as I looked at the floor. When I finally did look up at him I saw again that devilish smile.

“Cutie baby, this was never about sex or a one night stand. This was about finding good specimens and like I said, you passed.” He got down on one knee before kissing me deeply with the same tongue that made me his forever.

We broke our kiss, and I spoke to him one more time. “But, you are rock hard, it must hurt. I’d feel less guilty if I knew you at least came once and I wasn’t the only one.”

He thought for a moment before he spoke. Looking at me and just smiling at my honesty and consideration for others must have impressed him as he pulled me close and kissed me again, sandwiching his cock between our bodies.

I looked at him sheepishly and asked if he wanted me to suck his cock again until he came. He shook his head no and whispered in my ear how he wanted to use my ass to cum like a torrent and blow his load all over me. He told me not to worry as he had another plan in mind. He picked me up into his arms and carried me. It was at this point he changed to his true form which wasn’t all that different then what he looked like as a human. Now he was 10 feet tall, his skin color changed to a pale or sky blue. His eyes grew to be black and looked as solid as coal. His muscles bulged out even more as if he had been instantly shot up with gallons of steroids. His hair got brighter, sparkling in the light of the strange white room. Lastly, two small antennas came out of his head that reminded me of piccolo from Dragon Ball Z that I watched as a kid. I was amazed, stunned and tingling at the site of his masculinity before he placed me on the table once again and put me on all fours with his cock between my cheeks.

I moaned as he slowly teased his shaft and rubbed my hole with his cock. I started to moan, moving my ass up and down on his cock showing him I liked it. Just then he took it away, I turned to see it twitch and was about to ask him why when he pushed my vibrator deep into me until my opening swallowed it completely. I gave out a moaned mixed with a light scream as I had not expected him to do it. Then he put my g-string back in place and his cock back between my cheeks. Just then he grabbed my ass hard using what meat between my cheeks he could to wrap his cock in. I didn’t have much since I was a guy but it was enough to give him some pleasure.

“I figured it wouldn’t be much fun if I had all the pleasure and I saw how you liked this primitive toy of yours. So I thought you would have some fun if I did that,” he said slowly caressing my back again.

“Mmm thanks big boy. So, should we start?” I said seductively as I started to wiggle my ass up and down on his manly cock.

“I think you’ve already started,” he said teasingly as he started to move.

Now we were moving in a nice rhythm it was only him rubbing his cock between my ass cheeks but with the added pleasure of the vibrator inside me we were both feeling good. It had been so long since I had felt a man like this, to be his source of pleasure while I felt like a real woman. I had missed it, craved it, needed it from the very bottom of my soul. I could hear his groaning and grunting as our pace quickened, I did my best to buck my ass and twerk on his cock so I could feel his full length and especially his sensitive tip. I wished I could have felt him inside me but Im sure if I tried to take his size so soon, he would hurt me and I didn’t want that. He must have knew this as well and that he why he put the vibrator in and dry humped me.

We continued for a while and the feeling was driving me crazy. The teasing and the heat from his shaft combined with the feel of his big heavy balls slapping against my smaller sized ones drove me head crazy. It wasn’t long before he was really bucking against me with his body very close to mine so that the last few inches of his cock was spilling over the top of my crack. Due to that, every time his cock leaked or spit out some precum it spurted onto my back and a little in my hair. At first it just brought back memories to my previous time as Missy but this was different. Now it was if his precum was oozing into my skin, hot but not burning as if his semen was entering my body and increasing my pleasure.

I was completely lost in the moment when suddenly something happened, he was dry humping me with the full length of his cock when he accidentally slipped it inside. There wasn’t enough lube and it ripped through me like a knife. I could feel my insides tearing as his cock head pushed the vibrator deeper then it was ever meant to go inside my bowels. I gave out a scream, loud enough I think my mom heard me back home. I felt to the floor and started to pass out as I heard Klintuck speaking in a language I had never heard before. Just as things went dark, I wondered. What is going to happen to me…

To be Continued...

The Image was taken from my favorite artist Dmitrys. You may find his work on his website at or just search Dmitrys on google.

Hi all, I know it has been a long time since I wrote my last Missy story, but I hope this will help make up for it. I’ve had a fair bit happen and I just hadn’t been inspired or creative enough to write a new story, but I hope to turn this into a new series. With that being said, this can be considered a continuation of my Missy series but with a new twist. A sequel if you will, with a sci-fi theme that I hope you will all enjoy. I may crank out another normal one from time to time but will see how things go in my normal life. I plan to make this another series so this first one is to get things started but more to come soon. Please rate and comment at the bottom and I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did writing it. 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments