Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Life As A TGurl Slut - Pt 4 - DP'd By The Bouncers

"True story about a wonderful night last month at a trans club..."

8
5 Comments 5
15.3k Views 15.3k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Jack was the first person I met on my first night out dressed as a girl... a sexy, slutty girl.

He is the head bouncer/ co-owner of the security firm that deals with security for various gay and tranny nightclubs including this particular TS/ TV/ CD club which was my first introduction to 'the scene'.

And I must say it's an awesome club. The trans scene is much larger than I realised but this isn't just a venue that hosts transgender nights, it offers much more.

It certainly isn't a sex club either and has three floors with large dancefloors pumping out dance and house music and multiple bars, but also offers private VIP booths, darkroom, small sex cinema, basement dungeon and roof garden smoking area. It's full of t-gurls, male admirers of all ages and some super hot real girls too. The dress code is basically the sexier the better and anything goes.

For the record, I've still not checked out the dungeon or darkroom but I have been fucked in the cinema once, when I also sucked off a total stranger as I was being fucked. But come on, be fair, I was riding a beautiful cock at the time so was horny as hell and would've done anything at that moment. And there was this guy standing a few feet away wanking himself off watching us. He had a nice cock he wanted sucked and I wanted to suck it - everyone's a winner.

So anyway, we arrived at the club on that first night and Jack knows my gurlfriends by name and was saying hello as they came into the foyer. Then he saw me and said, "WOW! And who is this?"

We were introduced and he was eyeing me up and down and blatantly flirting with me which was a real buzz for me because he was such a hunk. Blonde, very good looking, early to mid-thirties, six-foot-three, about two-hundred-and-twenty pounds and very, very fit and muscular. This was a great start to my first night out as a gurl in a tranny club.

The gurls went on to say what a slut he was because of all the t-gurls he's fucked and how he's, "Hung like a horse," was one comment.

Someone said she'd heard he was well over ten inches and another said she'd been told he was nicknamed 'foot long dong'. We all laughed and one of the gurls reckoned that the way he was towards me I'd soon be finding out for myself.

I dismissed it and said a cock that big would be scary, but secretly I thought how much I'd love to be fucked by such a hot muscle hunk with a massive dick. I'd absolutely love to be a slut for a stud like Jack and submit to his masculinity.  

Over the next few weeks, it was something I found myself wanting and fantasising about more and more.  

When I was alone with my (big) toys and fucking my cock-hungry ass I got so horny imagining his amazing huge cock and him fucking me and using me like the sissy faggot whore I am. And OMG, how I wanted to hear him call me that. I'd get so hard thinking about all the dirty names I wanted him to call me. I'd never felt such a desire to be treated like a submissive sissy slut.

What made it all so much hornier was the fact that I knew he wanted to fuck me. This was for real and I was going to make damn sure it happened. I didn't just want to be his slut, I was going to be his slut - and the sooner the better.   

The reason for my confidence was because of how flirtatious he was towards me throughout that first night and again on my second visit a few weeks later. He would regularly come and chat me up, buy me drinks, tell me how hot I was and generally make it very obvious that he fancied me. That second night he asked me outright about us hooking up sometime.  

The only problem, if you can call it that, was that I was introduced to a stunning TS babe that first night. She's breathtaking, and we really hit it off. I'm not going to say more about her but she knew my gurlfriends and we spent the whole time together while they were off doing their thing. See and be seen is what they like to do and they love attention. I think it's hot that they do and I love their confidence and femininity.  

But she was the focus of my attention and I was thrilled that she felt the same. During the second night at the club, she was the one who fucked me in the sex cinema, and encouraged me to suck the guy off as she fucked me.

So anyway, I knew we were going to be coming again to the club in two weeks time and that she wouldn't be there that night because of commitments. I told Jack that next time I came, I'd be his all night if he wanted me.  

He told me, "I'm going to take you to my office and fuck your gorgeous ass senseless, you sexy little bitch."    

I couldn't stop thinking about him for the next fortnight. Well, I say that, but that's when I wasn't lusting after all the beautiful cocks I see daily watching porn. Or when I wasn't thinking about my TS beauty; or my gurlfriends; or the various other men that were fucking me either on a one-off or ongoing basis, or the men sending me hot cock pics on squirt and wanting to hook up. That's a lot of horny, hard cocks to think about and enjoy, but Jack was definitely my favourite.  

So OK, I've got a lot of cock in my life now but I did so want to be his, "Sexy little bitch."

As the big night approached we exchanged some really filthy texts and he loved me telling him how much I wanted to be his whore.

My favourite sexy look is knee length boots with a mini skirt or mini dress and for extra sexiness, I throw in some lace top holdups. I love that look on girls and to wear myself.  

That night I wore black: black leather boots with three-inch heels and side zip, holdups, t-back thong (gaff) and a wet look leather mini skirt with side split. Plus a satin bra for my C cup tits and a black short-sleeved round neck top and cropped just above the waistband of my skirt showing off an inch or so of flesh on my flat toned stomach.  

One of the gurls did my makeup and I had the full routine: foundation, concealer, highlighting, bronzer, blush, dark smokey eye, false lashes and nails and glossy hot pink lips and nails.    

I finished off the look with jewellery, CK perfume and a sexy blonde shoulder length bob. I looked like a hot slut. I felt great and even better after some coke so I was really buzzing and felt so horny. I'd texted Jack when we were leaving and he was on the door when we arrived.  

He looked at me and said, "You look so fucking gorgeous baby."  

Then put his arm around my waist, kissed my cheek and squeezed my ass. I felt so horny for him.  

I went to the bar and was ordering the drinks from a very pretty barmaid when I heard, "Put them on my tab, babe."  

Jack was behind me and then said, "Busy tonight isn't it... oops, sorry about this, I'm getting pushed here."  

With that he gently pinned me against the bar with his hands on the bar either side of me, his powerful chest pressed against me and pinned me to the bar, and then I felt something huge and hard rubbing my ass. It felt like a baseball bat!  

I gasped loudly and said, "Fucking hell! That's not for real is it?"  

Jack replied, "Oh yeah baby, it's real all right. Feel..."  

With that, he took my left hand and guided it to his throbbing dick.  

I gasped again even louder and said, "Oh fuck, Jack." I ran my hand up and down his massive cock repeatedly saying, "Oh fuck, oh fuck."  

He asked if I liked it and I answered, "I love it. I fucking love it. I want it so bad."  

By now the drinks had been served and we walked over to the gurls with them. Jack wasted no time in saying that he was going to give me a full guided tour as I still hadn't properly looked over the whole club and its many delights.   He led me up some stairs and then opened a fire exit door into a brightly lit corridor. My heels echoed as I walked on the concrete floor and Jack remarked what a sexy sound that is and I so agree.  

We got to a door with a number coded entry system and it opened into a large, smart modern looking office with carpeted floor, large TV screen showing real-time CCTV images, DVD players, sofa, desk, chair and desktop computer. It went through into a small kitchen and bathroom.

I was pleasantly surprised by the surroundings. I mean, I would've let Jack fuck me anywhere as long as it meant getting his cock in me, but this was very nice, comfortable and private.  

He sat in the chair at the desk and lined up some coke. He had a line, then I did. and as I stood next to him he began running his hand up my legs and electrifying me with the feel of the stockings rubbing on my skin and then he felt my ass.

He told me, "You're such a sexy, slutty girl. I wanna fuck you so much."  

I replied, "And I want you to fuck me so much. I want to be your slut."  

Jack said, "Yeah, I want that. Show me just what a slut you are."  

As I started to drop to my knees between his legs I told him, "Oh I will, and make sure you tell me what a slut I am. I love it. Call me a slut, bitch, cock-loving sissy whore - anything you like. I love it all."  

As I knelt in front of him I stared at the long, huge bulge down the inside of his trouser leg. I was almost drooling as I ran my hand along it and I said, "You're amazing. I wanna be your slut so bad."  

I pulled at his shirt and told him to take it off so I could see his body and I frantically undid his belt and buttons and pulled his trousers and boxer shorts down off his legs. The sight before me was breathtaking: his gorgeous tanned and hairless body with bulging pecs and a six-pack and the biggest cock I've ever seen, rock hard and pointing to the ceiling at a forty-five-degree angle.

His cock was well over ten inches, and I now know it's eleven and a half and more than two inches wide. They are 100% accurate measurements. This guy is a stud in every way.   I was looking at Adonis.

All I could say was, "O-M-fucking-G..."  

Lust took over as I gripped his magnificent dick in my hand and slowly wanked him. I leaned forward and began licking the juicy tip of his cock and sliding my lips up and down the side and back of his cock. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and barely got him in my mouth and I then pushed down on his dick sucking and licking until my mouth was full and it was at the back of my throat.

I wanted to deep throat him but he was just too big to even attempt it. So I concentrated on the top third of his cock pleasing him as best I could. I hummed with pleasure as my lips slid up and down as much as I could stuff in my mouth and my hands wanked the rest of his monster cock. He was moaning and groaning and telling me what a hot little cocksucker I was and asking me if I liked his big dick.

Looking up at him I said, "I love it. I fucking love your big dick. I've never loved cock so much."  I then started running a hand over his chest and stomach saying, "Just look at you, you fucking stud. I want you. I wanna please you. You can do anything to me, anything at all. I just wanna submit to you and be your whore..."  

He leant forward and kissed me and said, "Good girl. Now then, slut, bend over and show me that sissy slut ass of yours cos I wanna fuck it."  

I immediately turned round and bent forward. I was leaning on the sofa and pulled up my skirt showing my sissy gurly ass and my sexy t-back thong.  

Jack approved saying, "Fuck, yeah, you got such a hot ass, baby."  

As anyone who has ever worn a gaff knows they allow no room to move so I pulled them down to my knees and he slapped me then spread me open and buried his tongue in my ass. I was squirming with delight and then he squeezed lube over my hole and handed me some poppers which I inhaled on deeply.  

Straight away they kicked in and my need to be fucked took over. I could feel his dick rubbing over my wet hole and then he slapped it on my ass cheeks. It felt so huge like a bat or lump of wood was hitting me. I started begging for his cock, pleading for it in me.  

"Fuck me please, fuck me, fuck me stud. I need it. Don't tease me. Get that fucking cock in me. Fuck me like a slut. Just fuck me!"  

He assured me, "Don't worry baby, you're gonna get it good."  

With that, he pressed against my hole then started pushing his cock in me slowly but steadily deeper.  I cried out with pleasure. I wanted to scream. This was unbelievable pleasure. His cock was so thick, so hard and he filled me like never before. I begged for more consumed in ecstasy with the most indescribable feeling of pure mind-blowing pleasure.  

As every cock loving slut knows, nothing feels as good as being fucked. Nothing. Forget about giving it to someone else or being sucked. Yeah, it's all very nice but does not compare to being filled and fucked by big hard cock.

Jack's dick was as big and as hard as they get and it felt amazing. Better than amazing and words can't do it justice. I was crying out with joy and consumed with desire as he fucked me and the dirty talk was just streaming out of my mouth uncontrollably. This was making Jack even hotter and he was talking dirty back to me so we were fueling each other's horniness. He was fucking me deeper, harder, faster and I was pushing back on him to get my hungry ass stuffed even more.

He said to me, "You love it doncha, bitch? You fucking love cock. You're a cock loving, cock sucking whore aren't ya bitch, huh? You love cock in your sissy ass, doncha, slut? Tell me you do, I wanna hear you say it."  

"Ye,s I love it. I love cock so much. I'm a cock loving whore, a sissy faggot whore. All I want is cock, big hard cock in me. Fuck me like the dirty sissy cockslut I am. Give me that huge cock. I want it so bad."  

This set him off and he pounded me deeper and harder and I rocked back and forth hungry for more dick in my slut ass. This was the ultimate fuck. Then he told me to turn round so I was facing him because he wanted to look at me. I span around quickly whipping off my thong and tossing it aside. I lubed my hole some more and sniffed hard on the poppers which I then handed to Jack.

He looked so amazing kneeling in front of me and I admired his fantastic muscular body. I ran my hands over his pecs and I wanted to worship my Greek God. He was so powerful, so strong and I was his sissy slut and just wanted to submit to his power and be used by him. I wanted to please him. I wanted to be his whore.  

With my legs up on his broad shoulders he lined his huge dick up to my ass and I watched him sliding into me. I cannot describe the thrill of watching him disappear inside me and feel my slut ass getting filled. I begged for more... and more. As far as I was concerned he was the hottest, hunkiest, horniest man alive and I was lucky to be his fuckslut.   I felt full to the max but he was only about half way in me.

I pleaded, "Give me more, stud. Give me more, please. I want it. Make me take it. Make me fucking take it please, give me that cock..."   He pushed deeper but still held back, concerned he might hurt me so I begged him some more, "Fuck me, Jack, you horny bastard. Fuck me, please, give me that cock. I want more, I need more. Give it to me stud. Make me fucking take it like the slut I am. I need you to give it to me. C'mon stud, fuck me harder and deeper, fuck me, fuck me..."  

He thrust hard into me ploughing my slut butt. I cried out where it hurt so much but it was the most exquisite pain I've ever experienced.  

"Yes, yes, yes oh fuck that's so big, so deep. I love it, baby, fuck me."  

The pain by now had turned into the most overwhelming pleasure and I begged like the whore I am for him to fuck me. I was in raptures of ecstasy as I watched his great big monster cock pumping in and out of me. I was taking his whole length and could feel his big balls slapping my ass. At times it was a very fine line between being big and too big.

ValeriaKitty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaKitty

His cock was so deep in me and so hard it felt like he could do me some damage internally - and I loved it as a good slut should.   I was rock hard throughout but careful not to play with my cock too much for fear of shooting my load because I was so aroused.

Then Jack said he was getting close and asked where I wanted him to cum.

I told him, "Cum in me, stud. Cum in my ass and pump me full of hot cum. I want your cum in me so bad. Flood me with your man-cum."  

His fucking got even more urgent and then he told me he was cumming. He tightened up and I could feel his dick throbbing inside me as he unleashed his load, pumping streams of man-cum into my ass. One after the other until I felt it trickling out of me. This was all I could stand and I wanked myself furiously and instantly my whole body started shaking as I felt an intense orgasm building and then spraying my cum all over my face, neck and chest.

The whole time I was shouting, screaming, shaking and out of control of my body as I succumbed to the power of his cock. I was like a fish on a hook, helpless and at his mercy as he gave me possibly the most overwhelming cum of my life - up to that time anyway (but the night was still young... )  

I fell back onto the sofa breathless and he lay back on the floor with his slightly flaccid but still massive dick bobbing about like it was being controlled by an invisible puppeteer pulling it up and down.  

After a couple of minutes, he got up and went to the kitchen, returning with cold bottles of lager and he handed me one. I took a big swig and then he bent down and kissed me on the lips saying, "You are unbelievable, baby. That was so fucking hot."  

He then sat in the chair with his head resting back against it like he was worn out. He stared at the ceiling saying, "Fuck that was so good. You are such a horny bitch... such a sexy gurl... WOW! That was a hot fuck."  

I was so happy that I was able to please and satisfy this dreamy hunk.

He lined up more coke and when I got up to snort it, he took the cushions off the sofa and pulled it out into a bed. I eagerly flopped back down onto it because when I stood, I realised I was quite literally weak at the knees where I'd been filled and fucked so good.

We shared a joint, did more coke and fucked again before going back down to the club. My makeup was also in need of attention so like a good girl should, I kept my man waiting while I touched up my makeup and brushed my hair. When we left the office he asked if it was worth leaving the bed open and what his chances were of getting me back up in the office that night.

I assured him that chance didn't come into it. It was an absolute certainty.  

We had also already talked about how soon we'd meet up again and what our commitments were and availability. He's another unhappily married man with a kid but his work gave him lots of freedom as he worked most nights in different clubs. So he suggested whenever was good for me he'd get me a room in a hotel nearest to the club he was working at.

Then as he's the boss he could slip away and fuck me during the evening and then when he's through at 2 or 3 am he'll come and fuck me till dawn. He would just tell his wife he was working at a late night club.

Sounded like a great plan to me... and it's one we've now used a number of times.  

So I rejoined the gurls but didn't let on quite how extraordinary the sex had been. To tell you the truth they don't know anything about my true sluttiness and the things I get up to. It's best that way and I like them thinking I'm new to the scene and still shy with men. They would never suspect that excluding them, and a few other tgurls we've all played with together, I've now had about... hmmm, well, let's just say a lot of other lovers, all but one of them being men (plus one TS).

They think the only man I've been with is the boyfriend of a very pretty young TV we briefly had some fun with one night. Lucy also arranged for a couple of hot studs to break me in, which seems like a long time ago now. It's actually only about twelve or thirteen weeks ago. Lucy arranged another session more recently which was even better.  

I know this is naughty of me but since then I have seen them again where it's been just me and them two and they've come to my place and fucked my brains out all night. You see, they got my number and then I had them calling me and telling me they wanted me and just me, all to themselves. What's a horny gurl supposed to do? They're fantastic lovers and really know what a slut needs.

I figured, well we're not hurting Lucy in any way and what she doesn't know doesn't hurt her. Have I been a bad gurl? But the other gurls don't know anything about those guys, and including Lucy, too. They all think I'm shy and reserved where men are concerned and that I'm still getting used to men treating me like a woman. They've got no idea about all the men that have fucked me through to squirting, cruising in the park and guys I've met clubbing on the trans scene.

Oh well, I can't stop now because I love it too much and I like horny, hung men. I currently have a number of regular male lovers and without doubt, Jack is the king.  

~~~

Jack had his work to do and to check on his men but remained attentive and came over with drinks for us all. After about an hour or so, we were sitting on some high bar stools when I saw Jack with another bouncer looking at me from the other side of the dancefloor. The other guy was a classic tall, dark and handsome type and very well built. I so hoped they were talking about me and that Jack was telling him what a great fuck I was and how good I sucked cock.

I crossed my legs provocatively showing off the lace top of my holdups as my mini skirt rode up my thighs. Being a gurl is so exciting and so much fun. We can do such simple things as this and incite a response from men. I love it. They couldn't take their eyes off me but I pretended not to notice. In truth, I was getting so hard thinking about what they might be saying that the gaff made my hard-on really quite uncomfortable.

Jack came over to me and the other guy walked away. He then asked if I'd noticed who he'd been talking to. I made out I might have got a glimpse and asked why? Jack then told me what he'd been saying about me and it was everything I could've hoped for and more. The other guy, Phil, apparently really fancied me and wanted to fuck me, and best of all, Jack wanted to share me with him.

What did I think about that? Oh my goodness me, that turned me on so much. I asked what his body and cock were like and Jack promised me I would be super-impressed and he was just the way I like my men: hot, hung and horny as fuck. Jack told me he was also a bodybuilder so really fit and totally smooth. This is a must for me if I'm going to really want a man. He must be smooth chested and ideally hairless all over his torso (and most of the rest of him preferably).

Smooth, sexy, muscular and hung men do things to me. Most important of all for me is cock size. Size does matter. Of course it does. I need it big. I only want big cock. I'm a size queen and I can't help it. Jack had realised that for himself and told me Phil was a big boy who wouldn't disappoint me.

He said, "He's not as big as me of course, but he is big. He's got a great cock and loves to fuck."  

Well, I was won over. Not that I needed much persuading and the fact that Jack was so into it and wanting to share me really got me going - big time. And of course, two gorgeous muscle studs for me to suck and fuck was a dream. Damn right, I was won over. I don't think I've ever walked so fast in heels, I was so eager to get back to the office.  

Jack pushed the office door open and Phil was totally naked, sitting upright leaning back on the sofa, legs outstretched, slowly wanking his hard dick as he smoked a joint and watched shemale porn on the desktop. Fuck, he was so sexy! What a body!  

Jack said, "Told you he was a stud didn't I. Was I right or what?  

"Fuck, yeah," I replied.  

He could've been the poster boy for the gay porn 'muscle hunk' category. He was very handsome, rippling muscles and not a hint of fat, tanned and his cock was a work of art. Not as big as Jack but I didn't need another dick THAT big. Phil was still a good nine inches of the most perfectly formed cock. It was mouth-wateringly beautiful.  

With my eyes fixed on his body and gorgeous cock, I crawled across the sofa bed on my hands and knees. Without saying a word, I wrapped my hot pink lipstick lips around his cock and sucked down on that length until I could feel his dick tickling the back of my throat. I bobbed up and down a few times as I prepared myself for what was coming.

Then next time I went down, I kept going and his big hard cock slid down my throat until my mouth and nose could feel his nicely trimmed pubic hair brushing against them. I had every inch of that juicy cock down my throat like all good sluts should.

It had the desired effect and Phil exclaimed, "Fuck, baby, that's so good. Oh, you dirty bad girl... fuck, man, look at this slut, she's deepthroating all of it. Fuck man, that's hot! Yeah suck it, baby, suck it."  

Jack responded, "I told you what a cock loving slut she was didn't I? She fucking loves it."  

"Yes, she does. Aaah, yeah, you dirty girl. You love that big dick don't you, huh?"  

That was my cue as I needed to breathe freely and was getting close to gagging, so I pulled up and off his dick and looked at Phil as I said, "Fuck, yeah, I love big dick. I love it so much and you've got the most gorgeous cock."  

I leaned forward and grabbed his bottle of beer that was resting on the corner of the sofa bed and gulped it down. I desperately wanted his cock back in my hungry mouth so I could get lost in the pleasure of cock sucking and show off my oral skills that Jack's sheer size had kind of prevented.

In case you're wondering why, clench your hand into a fist and imagine trying to fit three of your knuckles into your mouth. But remember it's something that width and diameter all the way around.   Not easy is it? And it leaves very little room for me to work my magic, but it gets a little easier with practice.  

But Phil's cock? OMG, it was beautiful and perfect for sucking real good, and yet still such a mouthful. I was humming and cooing with satisfaction as I sucked that dick and my tongue went to work all over him. Meanwhile, Jack had my panties off and was rimming my hole with passion and giving me the occasional spank on my peachy ass.  

I soon found myself lubed up and straddling Phil and riding that wonderful piece of meat. He was so big and so hard like a steel rod was running through it. I was lost in lust as I rode that beautiful length and begging for him not to stop. Jack stood over Phil in front of me and at my insistence roughly fucked my mouth for a while.  

Phil said he was getting close to cumming so he and Jack swapped places. Now I was riding Jack's monster cock and sucking on Phil's dick. I was riding and sucking like a pro and keeping both studs very happy but then I had a request to make. I wanted to be DP'd. I wanted it bad.   I knew it was going to hurt - a lot - and would take a few attempts, but it would be worth it. I so wanted to take these two hunks in my slut ass.  

After plenty of lube and poppers, we tried it in the position we were already in with me riding Jack and Phil trying to force it in on his knees behind me. Fucking hell it hurt!! I had to keep stopping him but after several attempts to loosen me up, I'd reached the point where I thought I was ready.  

So we then changed position so I first eased onto Jack's cock in reverse cowgirl style and then I lent back on to his muscular chest so I was basically sitting/laying back on him with him taking all my weight, and he also held my legs and had them pulled back and spread.

I love a man spreading me for a fuck. It is incredibly horny. Phil kneeled in front of me lubing his cock and I was dripping wet with lubrication. After multiple hits with poppers, I was ready. I was buzzing and consumed with cock-lust as the poppers took over.

I told Phil, "Now get it in me. Make me fucking take it. Don't stop. I want it. Fuck me, stud, fuck me now."  

Gently but firmly he started filling me with his cock and I watched it sliding in me and I kept telling him not to stop and to, "Make me take it, make me fucking take it like a slut."  

I was maxed out. They stretched me like never before and I'd never been DP'd like this and taken so much in my ass. This was a new level of sluttiness and I loved it. All rational thought would tell me to stop because it hurt and was obviously too much to take. But the fact that it hurt turned me on. I wanted to be violated by these two big cocked tough-guy bouncers and demanded that they, "Don't stop until you're done with me... give it to me... make me take it..."  

To be honest, the next few minutes were a bit of a blur but soon they were ready to cum. Jack shot first and I felt his dick spasm inside me and unleash jet streams of cum into my ass. I was begging for their cum inside me. Phil started wanking me and then announced he was ready as I pleaded, "Pump me full of man-cum."  

As he flooded my ass with cum, I could feel it running out of me like a stream where I'd taken so much of it. That was it for me and with Phil expertly wanking me off, my whole body started shaking and convulsing and I was shouting, screaming, squealing and turning animalistic with the noises I was making. I'd lost it. Then I started shooting my load over my face again, and suddenly it was all too much. I couldn't take any more.

With cum still spurting out of my gurly dick, I pushed Phil's hand away and pulled myself up and off their cocks. It really hurt as each of them dropped out of me making me yelp with pain and I then threw myself to the edge of the bed panting like a wild animal. For a few moments I didn't know how I felt or what I thought but then Jack lay behind me and Phil in front of me and they told me how awesome that was. They absolutely loved DP'ing me and instantly I felt great about it again and savoured the feel of creamy man-cum oozing out of me.  

We had fresh drinks, more speed and coke and started to recover before Jack was called down to the entrance because the police needed to ask him some stuff about a fight outside. He told us to take our time and we did with Phil fucking me twice more and I made sure his next load went in my mouth.

I love the feel of big dick exploding in my mouth and knowing the pleasure I'm giving a man. Plus I just love cum!  

I've spent at least one night per week with Jack every week since. He's also brought Phil along a couple of times and one night I met a few of the other guys that work for him, but no one measures up to Jack. He's an exceptional specimen of a man. I just want to submit to his manliness and pleasure him. It's what I was made for. I now realise what a sissy whore I am and am meant to be. I relish it and embrace it. I'm a feminised t-gurl slut and my purpose is to please men and worship cock.

He is my master and I am his bitch. His cum hungry slutty little submissive bitch... Mmmmm yes I am... tell me what a slut I am... I LOVE IT!

Published 
Written by candicumCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments