Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nervous In The Service

"Latin virgin encounters patient CD cougar."

22
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Another door opens to my sexual identity!"

The usual hookup site I have used since Craigslist ended its dating service was starting to become stale. It was now yielding fewer and fewer contacts, and the ones I did find were not of the same caliber as before. I had heard of a new gay dating app called Grindr and decided to download it. It took several attempts and an update before I could finally set up my profile. I eventually arrived at a moment of truth and was ready to make my first contact.

The instant my profile became active, a deluge of at least fifty messages opened a world of choice to me. Many messages included no photo and had no accompanying profile photo, which I immediately deleted. I also rejected candidates with facial hair, excessive body hair, and overweight. Because of my personal preferences, I find all these traits unattractive.

Due to the growing number of contacts, I could even be more selective in my preference as to age and preferred sexual position. Men with profiles that show their preference for sex as a bottom will usually attempt to alter the nature of the sex toward that preference. I have been through that many times in the past and have no desire to go through that again. I could even reject men who considered themselves versatile and confine my contacts to motivated top men.

One young guy seemed particularly motivated, persistent, and enthusiastic, quickly moving him to the top of my list. His screen name highlighted his Latin origin, and he sent a photo showing the front of his body from his thighs to just below his chest. The light brown skin of his tummy showed no trace of hair, and neither did his legs. His dick appeared to be about six and a half to seven inches and was thin. All this, combined with a smooth tight round scrotum, was delightfully beautiful, and I knew I wanted to have sex with him.

He requested my address which I sent along with a request for an ETA; he replied to my request with an answer of twenty minutes. Forty-five minutes later, he still had not arrived, and the phone app showed he was only two miles away. I contacted him again to ascertain the cause of the delay. He explained that he had never had sex with a male before. He feared I may not be what my profile described, my intentions malicious, or that I was a professional seeking money. I do not know what I wrote to reassure him, but he said he would arrive in mere minutes.

When I met him at the door, I was shocked to find not the man of thirty or so that I expected but someone much younger. He appeared to be either a young looking twenty year old or perhaps nineteen: I now understood why he had been so nervous. His lovely face was either clean-shaven or, more likely, had not grown any facial hair yet. I asked his age and got an answer of twenty.

I hugged him briefly, then asked him to follow me upstairs and led him to my playroom. I have been in the role of teacher before, so I knew I would have a lot of fun but probably would not even get a single orgasm. Once inside my playroom, he disrobed eagerly, with no help from me. I had been watching close by in a kneeling position, so a single caress of his thigh with my gloved hand was all it took to encourage him to put his dick into my mouth.

His beautiful dick felt so good in my mouth that no confection could strive to compete with the sensation. I used my hands to encourage him to use his hips to pump his dick in my mouth but achieved only limited results. No matter how much I coaxed him, a weak rhythmic motion was his only response. I asked him if he would prefer to skip the foreplay, get on the bed, and fuck. He responded without words by jumping up onto the bed, then assuming a kneeling position.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

He lifted my blue-metallic miniskirt to find my blue tattoo-pattern pantihose and purple panties, both equipped with open bottoms. My eager body was revealing its readiness to receive him. I told him the location of the lubricant, which he slathered on my bottom instead of applying it to his dick. I felt his dick awkwardly probing between my cheeks, and although it felt good, I was anxious to have him inside me. In a soft voice, I directed him to his target and then, with a single motion, slid his dick smoothly inside me till I felt his balls touch my bottom.

As he began fucking me, his strokes were uncertain, hesitating, and awkward. I was having a lot of fun, delighting in his inexperience and how fast he was learning. He had told me he had never had sex with a man before, but I now considered the possibility he was a virgin. I used my body position and movement as much as possible to enhance the sex for him. I changed my body position to give him the best angle for deep penetration, and I tried to synchronize my movement with his uncertain strokes.

He had been fucking me for about fifteen minutes when I began to sense a change. His strokes were getting stronger, deeper, and more confident. I felt his hands grip my hips tight and firm, and his thrusts became more purposeful. His subconscious instinct to breed was taking control of his body. Fucking me was no longer an unnatural act he had merely agreed to; it was becoming as natural as breathing.

With each stroke of his cock deep inside me, he exerted more control over me which I gladly surrendered to him. I was no longer the elder teaching a boy; I was now just a slut enjoying the ride. I was now free to let my body melt onto his dick like warm butter. He was now fucking me with the ferocity typical of men his age, and I just drank it in. I had forgotten how feminine and alive this kind of sex could make me feel.

I had been correct in expecting not a single orgasm from the encounter with this young man, but that does not diminish the amount of pleasure I had received in the least. Neither had I expected the sex to have a marathon duration, so when the end approached after around forty-five minutes of fucking. He made the usual series of short strokes, one deep thrust that he held, and then something that amazed me happened.

Yes, his body had stopped all motion, but his dick went into a burst of activity inside me. I can not even describe this motion with words except, perhaps, how a small animal burrowing a nest inside me would feel. One thing I know for sure, I have never felt anything like this before, but I loved the sensation. I could feel torrents of his hot sperm spurting inside me, unlike anyone before had done. The squirting lasted a long time, and I could feel my insides swell to receive the volume.

The sex had now ended, and he dressed just as silently as he had disrobed; we then proceeded to the front door. We thanked each other for the pleasure, embraced, and parted. It was not more than fifteen minutes before I received a message from him asking when he could come again. We have remained in continuous contact and now regard our encounter as the start of an ongoing thing. I now look forward to our next meeting with as much enthusiasm as he does.

Published 
Written by KimberleySlut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments