Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Encounter Ch 2

"First-class cock sucker"

14
7 Comments 7
4.1k Views 4.1k
906 words 906 words

Author's Notes

"Monique accomplishes her goal"

I feel the head of her giant cock caressing my lips. As she runs it over my mouth, I taste the first drops of her precum and respond by gently licking her knob.

"Put your hands on my ass," she commands. "If you want me to continue, press slightly, if you want me to stop, give me a light slap and I'll pull out."

I nod in agreement and press lightly on her ass. She responds by slowly inching her length into my hungry mouth. My lips are straining to take her girth, and she reaches the back of my throat quickly. She holds her cock there for several seconds and I am amazed by my control. The throat spray has numbed my gag reflex, and I relax and nudge her ass gently. 

I feel your mouth on my cock, and am grateful for the attention. You lick and suck me gently, as Jill's massive tool begins to enter my throat. Slowly and steadily, I take her deeper. My eyes begin to water, and I give Jill a slight slap on her ass. 

She immediately withdraws, and I catch my breath and pant, "How much did I take?"

"About eight inches," Jill says, "Only four more to go. Do you think you can do it?"

"I must have it all," is my response.

"How about another shot of spray?" Jill gives me another shot and says, "You're amazing, Monique, I've never had my cock that far down a throat yet."

I respond by opening my mouth and extending my tongue. "Let's continue," I reply.

Jill enters my mouth again, and we repeat the process. I nudge her ass and feel the head enter my throat. Breathing through my nose, I feel her cock inch deeper. I open my eyes and see her swinging balls only inches from my nose, and know I am about to achieve my goal. With a gentle thrust, her balls nestle against my face, and she begins to gently fuck my throat. 

I give her a light slap, and she withdraws, leaving me feeling empty. "You did it, Monique, you swallowed the whole length!" she squeals.

"It was wonderful," I pant, "Now I want to taste your cum! Please fuck my face, Jill, and Jenny, I want your cock in my ass," I beg.

"Gladly, I was hoping you'd ask," you say excitedly.

Once more I open my mouth to accept Jill's monster cock, and I feel you lubing up my ass at the same time. Once more Jill eases her shaft down my throat, but this time it is much easier. I feel the tip of your cock enter my ass and I'm consumed with the wonderful feeling of servicing two cocks at once.

You each begin to pump me slowly, and I have never felt so complete. I am filled with a desire to please you both, and I become a vessel for your pleasure. This gives me a feeling of fulfillment as I enjoy being impaled by your shafts. You increase your rhythm, pumping me from both ends, and I imagine your cocks meeting deep inside of my body, filling me with your cum.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

You both increase your speed and intensity. Jill is cautious not to go too hard, but you are pistoning me furiously. You raise my legs over your shoulders and pump me mercilessly, your balls slapping my ass with each thrust. I am consumed by desire, a cock in each end, and I feel my orgasm building. I reach down to stroke my cock, but am met by your hand doing it instead. You match your jacking with your thrusts, and Jill's pumping in my throat. Her balls are slapping my face with each thrust, and I am lost in my desire for pleasure. 

"I'm cumming," you pant as the first spray of your hot sperm explodes deep within me. Like a flower opening to the sun, your cock head swells and deposits wave after wave of your cum into my bowels. This triggers my own eruption, and you bend down to take it into your mouth.

"Save some for me, I'd like to taste Monique's cum," Jill pleads, and you straighten up and bring your lips to hers. You exchange a wet open mouth kiss, swapping my cum between yourselves.

"Mmm, that's delicious," Jill pants, "And here's some for you, Monique." 

She withdraws her cock from my throat, and the first jets of her sticky load hit my face.

"Me, too," you squeal, and bend down to bring your open mouth next to mine. Like a fire hose, Jill's massive tool spews shot after shot into our eager mouths. You milk her monster cock while I gently stroke her balls. Finally, she stops spurting, and you bring your full lips next to mine. We exchange a long, passionate kiss, Jill's hot cum flowing freely between our tongues. We swallow and lick our lips. 

"Wow, Monique, you did it!" you squeal, "You really took all of Jill's cock down your throat."

"I can't believe it," Jill pants, "Nobody has ever taken the whole thing."

"I guess that makes me a first-class cock sucker, " I say modestly.

"You're first class in my book," you respond.

"Let's rest up a bit," Jill suggests, and snuggles between us on the bed. As we drift off to sleep, I have visions of cock dancing in my head.


To be continued...
 

 

Published 
Written by Monique65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments