Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stage eight of my journey to becoming Joann

"Big steps as a cross dresser"

20
8 Comments 8
5.4k Views 5.4k
6.1k words 6.1k words

After returning home from dropping Mom and Dave off at the airport, I immediately jumped in the bathtub and took a long bubble bath. While I was in the bathtub, I shaved the stubble that was starting to form from days of neglect. When I finished my bath, I rubbed most of my body with a good lotion to restore its smoothness, followed by a badly needed pair of sexy red lace bikini panties with a matching bra. I pushed a pair of “B” cup self-adhesive breast forms into the bra. They are quick and easy to use around the house. Finally, I put on a pair of black tight stretch shorts and a light white blouse with elastic in the sleeves and stomach. It left a few inches of my mid-drift showing. As I was looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed a small, but noticeable, bump in my short pants. I reached into my panties, pushing and tucking to no avail. I could not completely eliminate the small bump. This was unacceptable.

I went downstairs to the office and started browsing the internet, where I found a site for cross-dressers. There they had some “gaffs” that they claim hide an unwanted bump. They came in a thong and bikini style, so I ordered one of each. I spent the rest of the day returning Joann’s clothes to my bedroom drawers, hanging my douche bag back up on the bathroom door, and getting my make-up back in the bathroom vanity. As I was finishing up, I heard the front door and a yell, “We’re home.” It was Michelle and Sis. When I went downstairs, Michelle said, “It’s good to have you back, again, Joann.” She gave me a big hug and a little kiss on the lips along with a pretty good squeeze on my backside.

I asked her how noticeable the bulge in my shorts was. She tried to assure me that it wasn’t that bad. This only made me more self-conscious. I was not going to be able to wear some of my shorts outside until I tried a gaff. Michelle suggested we have a girl’s night tonight. We took turns shaving, waxing, polishing nails and other women things on each other. I needed the help with some of the hard to get places and appreciated it. Sis helped me dye my hair back to a lighter brown and style it to a more feminine look.

About a week later, the gaffs came in the mail. I tried them on right away with my tight shorts. While they helped, I still did not like how I looked in the shorts. After some thought and research, I got my short panty girdle that I used last year with my tight jeans. I cut the top of the cotton liner inside on the front. Then I rolled a strip I tore from an old pair of panties around a small wire. I inserted it under the liner and hand sewed it in place after bending the ends slightly downward. When I was done, I put the girdle on followed by the shorts. They looked great. I had that bone where the bottom of a women’s abdomen suddenly drops between her legs at the top of her pussy. The tighter I pulled up the shorts, the better it looked. I had to leave the shorts on the rest of the day. When Michelle and Sis came home, they couldn’t believe how hot I looked in my shorts. They had to take turns rubbing their hands between my legs. I finally had the confidence to wear my summer shorts out of the house.

The next challenge became concealing my breast forms when wearing a bikini top and some of my more open blouses. Sis helped me with this by using tanning lotion or liquid make-up to cover the transition area. However, I couldn’t go in the water with a bikini top, which wasn’t a big problem. The warmer weather opened up all new opportunities for dressing in sexier clothes with more skin showing. However, it required a measure of caution beyond my winter wear.

I spent an hour on Sunday, getting my things together for my first soccer practice the next day. I was so excited to play soccer again, while meeting transgendered teammates. But, I was also nervous, so I wanted to make sure I was fully prepared. I started laying out things to wear and put in my bag. I went into my closet and found my normal soccer shorts and shirt. I fished through my bras for the most full coverage one I had. There was one of my first bras that was small and tight with a “B” cup that was perfect. It would contain my broad base “C” cup breast forms allowing me to run without them coming loose. Next, I looked through my panty drawer for a full coverage panty with tight elastic to contain my privates without compressing them to prevent any pain when running. I packed my newly created gaff girdle, tight shorts, half blouse, and a sexier bra for after practice. Finally, I packed a towel, in case there were showers available, along with body wash, deodorant, perfume, and hair product.

Monday dragged as I couldn’t wait to finish my work and get ready for practice. I started applying the adhesive to my breast forms and putting them on at 4:00, so I was ready to leave at 5:00. My GPS indicated it was forty-five minutes to the soccer complex and I didn’t want to take any chances being late for the 6:00 start. My heart was beating like crazy as I put on my make-up, did my hair in a ponytail, and grabbed my bag heading for the car. I didn’t even think about the fact that I was stepping outside in broad daylight as Joann where the neighbors could possibly see me.

When I arrived, I could see why this complex was selected. It was at the backend of a commercial office park surrounded by woods. There was one outside field and an indoor one. As I parked, there were a few others getting out of their car. One of them came over to me and introduced herself as Chrissy. I couldn’t tell she wasn’t a real female. She explained that she had breast implants and was on a hormone regiment. As I grabbed my bag, she took my hand and said, “Let me show you around and introduce you to the team. You really look good.”

I answered, “Thank you, you’re beautiful. You look so natural.”

She responded, “I think the implants made a big difference. Would you like to feel them?” I couldn’t resist. Since we were near the entrance to the building and there was no one in sight, I dropped my bag and felt her up with both of my hands. I was so jealous. They felt great and I could see she was enjoying my hands on them. She gave me a little kiss on the lips.

We continued into the building. There was a lobby with doors into the inside arena, an office on the right side, and a hallway next to the office. Chrissy walked me to the doors so we could peek in the window at the inside arena. It was quite large, but I think smaller than an actual soccer field. Then we walked over to the hallway. It ran down the one side of the building. There was a men’s locker room, followed by a women’s locker room, on the left side and a door at the end of the hallway exiting to the outside soccer field.

There were four “gurls” in the women’s locker room as we entered. Chrissy announced to them, “Hey everyone, this is Joann. Today is her first day with us.” She introduced me to each one. They were all friendly and welcomed me to the team. While I could identify two of them as males, the other two were similar to Chrissy. The locker room had two entrances, the one to the hallway, the other to the indoor arena. There was a shower room and a bathroom attached to the locker room. The showers were partitioned for privacy from each other with an individual bench area for changing. Chrissy pointed out a locker as she said, “Take this one, it's next to mine. Put your bag away; we can go out and warm up for practice. It’s still early.”

We went out to the field and started stretching. We were the only ones out there. Chrissy said we would have practices every Monday until September when we would start playing against the other three teams. There were eighteen gurls on our team, including me, with most of them showing up for practices regularly. She said there were usually five to ten spectators for practices and twenty to thirty at the games. Some were friends of the players; a few were trolling. After stretching, we started jogging around the field as others began to come out.

At 6:00, the coach came out and blew her whistle to get everyone together. She introduced me to everyone on the team before asking what position I normally play. She said her name was June and I would never suspect she was a tranny if Chrissy had not told me a few minutes ago. We spent the next two hours passing up and down the field. During the practice, I noticed there were a half dozen guys on the sidelines watching us.

When we went back to the locker room, most of the players took their clothes to the private showers to change. I did the same. I set my bag on the bench, undressed, showered, and then put on the clothes I brought with me. There was a full-length mirror on the wall opposite the bench with a shelf and hooks next to it. I was able to comb out my hair, put on my make-up, and dress in the shower area before returning to the locker room. There were still eight or nine players left in the locker room, including Chrissy. She took one look at me and said, “Are you sure you don’t have a pussy under those shorts?” A few of the others looked down at my shorts and smiled.

I asked, “Do I look okay?”

Chrissy answered, “You look more than okay, you look fantastic. Could I feel between your legs? I let you feel my tits earlier.”

I was both embarrassed and excited. I was surprised she asked while there were others still in the locker room. I was even more surprised when I replied, “Okay.” She reached down and rubbed my pussy, sending shivers up and down my spine. Two of the others walked over and asked if they could feel me, also. Again, I said, “Okay,” as they proceeded to rub my pussy continuing the goosebumps started by Chrissy.

One of them commented, “They’re going to love you out front in the review line.”

I looked at them with a puzzled facial expression. Chrissy explained that some of the spectators during practice would usually hang out in the front of the building trolling for trannies. Chrissy and the other two gave me a little kiss on the lips as we prepared to leave. I was so glad I decided to sign up for this soccer team.

Sure enough, as we exited the front door, there were four guys standing on the sidewalk. It seemed as if all four were looking at me. Chrissy softly whispered, “Showtime,” as she gave me one last little kiss before saying goodbye.

One of the guys stepped forward and introduced himself, “Hi, I’m Donny. You must be new on the team. I haven’t seen you before.” He reached out his hand. I instinctively reached out my hand, expecting him to shake it. He took my hand, held it up, and kissed it. “Can I carry your bag to your car?”

I was taken off guard by this sudden attention and once, again, surprised myself with my reply of: “Okay.” As he took my bag, the others realized they missed their chance and walked to their own cars. When we got to my car, Donny asked if I would like to stop for a drink. It seemed the only word I knew tonight was, “Okay.”

“Great,” he replied. “Why don’t you follow me? I know a nice place less than ten minutes away.” I waited while he went to his car and pulled up in front of me, and then I followed behind him. He was right; it was almost ten minutes, to the second. It was a small bar overlooking a lake just off the main highway. We sat out on their deck and had a few drinks while we talked about ourselves. It was a beautiful night with almost a full moon. I commented on how nice the water looked with the reflection of the moon on it. He said there was a jogging path at the end of the parking lot that went down to the lake and asked if I wanted to check it out.

I think it was the fifth time I answered, “Okay,” tonight. Donny paid the bill and we walked off the deck toward the end of the parking lot. The jogging path was paved with a few posts across the entrance to prevent someone from driving their car on it. It was only a few hundred feet through the wooded area where it turned along the shore of the lake. We walked along the lake for about ten minutes where there was a picnic table. Donny sat on the table with his feet on the attached bench, looking toward the lake. I stood in front of him looking at the lake, also.

He reached out and pulled me back toward him as he moved further back on the table. I stepped up on the bench and sat on the table between his legs as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. He kissed me on the back of the neck, then the side, then my cheek. He whispered in my ear, “I can’t believe how hot you are.”

I replied, “I bet you say that to all the girls.” He chuckled as he moved his hands from my mid-drift to the top of my bare legs where he began rubbing them. I was becoming excited and knew I wanted more. I opened my legs a little wondering how he would respond. His hands started drifting down between my legs. I could sense his confusion as he wasn’t feeling what he expected. I quietly asked, “You like?”

He answered, “I like,” as he rubbed harder. After a few minutes, I stood up and turned around facing him. He slid off the table and stood facing me. He kissed me on my lips as he wrapped his arms around me. I pushed my tongue into his mouth. He reciprocated with his tongue. My tits were against his chest and my hands were on his waist pulling his pelvis against mine. I could feel his dick pushing against me. I couldn’t take any more. I pulled back a little and started unbuckling his belt. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. Then I pulled his boxer shorts down to see his gorgeous dick pop out. He was bigger than Bob by an inch or two. I started pulling it a little when he put his hands on my shoulders. I knew what he wanted.

I kneeled on my knees. He already had some precum dripping from the end of his dick. I licked it off with my tongue as he let out a little moan. I continued to lick around the head, tasting some more precum. It seemed to flow steadily as I licked. Then I started to move my head forward, pushing his dick into my mouth, until it was against the back of my throat. I took a deep breath, as I silently said: “ahhhh,” before forcing it into my throat. It was definitely longer than Bob’s. I could feel two or three inches of it in my throat. I moved it in and out a little feeling it in my throat before having to pull off to get some air. He grabbed my head with both of his hands.

I pulled back further so I could lick the head, again. I couldn’t believe how much precum kept coming out of his slit. It was sweeter than Bob’s. As I started to take his shaft back into my mouth, he began to pull my head with his hands. Again, when he was against the back of my mouth, I opened my throat with a silent “ah” and began to take him into my throat. This must have driven him wild as he pulled my head with both hands driving his dick in as far as he could, followed by a half dozen thrusts as he fucked my throat until I started to gag from a lack of air. Using my hands, I pushed him completely out of my mouth leaving a string of my slobber between the tip of his dick and my lips.

He immediately apologized for being so rough. I told him, “That’s okay; I can see I’m bringing out the man in you.”

He responded, “A little more of that and you’ll bring out more than just the man.”

I answered, “I hope so.” With that, I licked more of his precum off the tip before gulping his dick down my throat and letting him fuck it some more. This time he limited his thrusts to four or five. Then he withdrew it, so only the tip remained in my mouth. I skillfully used my tongue to massage his vein and around his helmet, finishing with some suction. We repeated this cycle several times as his moans grew longer each time. He was controlling me with his hands on my head. I could tell he was getting near his climax as he sped up and his groans became labored.

VALERYQUEENTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VALERYQUEENTS

He announced, “I’m getting ready to cum.” I suddenly realized that he was warning me so I could react as I wish. Flashbacks of porn I watched reminded me that cocksuckers, both male and female, like their come in different ways and places. Being our first time, he would not know what to expect from me. I put my arms around his waist as I pulled him into my mouth, answering his unasked question. I felt his vein pulse a second before he started to unload his come into my mouth as he tightened his grip on my head with his hands. I swallowed the first shot instinctively. Then I pulled back just a little, so the second and third shot filled my mouth. I was surprised when he followed with two more shots as my mouth could not quite hold it all. He was a cum machine. I took another swallow as I forced his shaft into my throat an inch or more so to keep his cum from dripping on him.

His hands were clamped on my head and he became still. I’m sure his dick was becoming sensitive from his orgasm. I stayed still, as well, for two or three minutes until I could feel his dick start to soften. I always want to keep it in my mouth for a while at this point. I can savor the reward for my effort. The taste turns me on. But, it was time to finish, so I slowly withdrew my mouth as my lips wiped his dick clean of his cum. I held my head back a little after his dick broke free from my mouth. I swallowed the remaining cum. Then I had to lick my lips and chin of the cum that started to escape before taking a final swallow.

Donny reached down and helped me stand up. He hugged me as he said, “Wow, I never felt that good in my entire life.” I couldn’t believe I found another gentleman. He was trying to be as nice as he could to me to show his appreciation. I think he may have felt guilty that he did not kiss me on the lips, which I understood. Not everyone likes the taste of cum. I helped him pull his shorts up and he walked me back to the car holding my hand the whole way. I gave him a little kiss on his neck as I got into my car and left.

A few days later, another page turned in my life as Joann. A technology agency contacted me to write CNC programs on a commission basis for multiple machine shops. They would send me the machine drawings on the internet, I would write the program, and then save it to their file where they would send it to the machine shops. I would continue to work from my home office, but would no longer need to go to my employer on a regular basis. I had to dress as Joseph one last time to give my two-week notice to my current employer, but then I could be Joann virtually all of the time. I would also be making more money. With Sis getting her state license to cut hair, and our expense only rent on the house, we were both banking some serious money. It was an exciting week and it went fast. I couldn’t wait for Monday to go to soccer practice.

Monday afternoon, I stopped at 4:00 to douche before getting changed, now that I knew there would be a chance of getting fucked after practice. It had been too long since my last fuck before Bob left. I filled my douche bag with over two quarts of water and a new anal cleaner I bought online. It was a struggle to keep it in for five minutes before expelling it into the toilet. However, I did feel cleaner with the new mix and high volume. I prepared my wide base “C” cups with medical adhesive before applying them to my chest. Again, I used my tight full coverage bra for security along with a full coverage panty. I put on my soccer shorts and shirt. I grabbed my after practice bag that I packed the night before, put on my soccer shoes, make-up, and headed for the door. As I stepped outside, I noticed the neighbor across the street mowing his lawn. He waved to me as I went to my car. At this point, I just smiled and waved back.

I arrived at the soccer complex before Chrissy, so I walked to the locker room myself. There I was greeted by three of my new teammates with a little kiss from each. It was so much different with girls than guys. Everyone went out of their way to be friendly and make me comfortable. Chrissy came in a few minutes after me. She gave me a big hug and a kiss as she said, “Here, I have a cute headband for you to keep your hair in place.” She put it on me before we went out to the field.

This week we ran drills passing back and forth attempting to penetrate defensive players and kicking on the goal. June was quite impressed with my offensive skills. She and a few of the other players patted me on the ass several times throughout the practice to show their approval. It was a great practice.

Afterward, I showered and changed into a flowery pleated summer dress over a full front thong panty and strapless bra. I combed my hair out and down. Some make-up, perfume, and medium heel sandals, and I was dressed to kill. Some of the gurls gave me hugs and kisses before leaving. Chrissy said, “Somebody’s going to get lucky tonight.”

I replied, “It better be me.”

“Let’s exchange phone numbers,” requested Chrissy, “You can tell me all about it later in the week.” She wrote both our numbers on some cards she had in her handbag, giving me the one with her number on it. We walked together to the front door. She gave me a kiss and left as we walked out. There were only three guys in the “review line”. Donny was not one of them. I was so disappointed.

The first one said, “We watched you practice today. You’re pretty good. You probably don’t remember me, but I was here last week when you left with Donny. He’s not here this week. My name is Howie. This is Kevin and Steve. We’re going to smoke a few joints, would you like to join us?”

I wasn’t sure if this was a good idea, so I responded, “Hi, I’m Joann. I have to get home soon.”

Howie countered, “My place is only a few minutes from here and I have some great pot. You won’t be disappointed, I promise.”

Well, here I was. All dressed up, cleaned out, and horny as hell. Here came that word, again. “Okay. I’ll follow you.” I felt safer with my car nearby. As I went to my car, they went to theirs, and I waited until they pulled in front of me so I could follow. It was a fifteen-minute ride to an upscale apartment complex, which made me feel a little more at ease.

I parked next to their car. I grabbed my handbag as I got out of the car and walked with them to the apartment. It was a nice place. There was a small bar in the dining room where we sat. Steve said he was going to make a pitcher of margaritas as Howie lit up the first of three joints. It didn’t take long before we were all feeling pretty good. Kevin said, “I don’t know how to say this, but you’re the hottest person I have ever seen, period, any sex.” He took my hand and kissed it. I smiled as I continued to hold his hand before placing it on my waist. I put my arms around his neck to see how serious, or at least stoned, he was. He answered with a long deep kiss on my lips. Both of his hands were now on my hips, slowly moving toward my ass cheeks. I could feel a bulge building in his pants.

Howie walked over and said, “Excuse me, Kevin, you’re not the only one here, you know.”

“Boys, boys,” I said. “Let’s play nice together.” I was so excited they were almost fighting over me.

Howie answered, “Okay, how about a foursome?” I suddenly realized what I walked into. I was never so scared and excited at the same time. I was getting in too far to back out. At the same time, I knew I wanted this. I answered Howie by putting my arm around him and pulling him in. It only took a few seconds before I felt a third set of hands on my shoulder from the back as Steve confirmed he was in, too.

I moved back a little from Kevin and Howie, forcing my ass against Steve. Then I bent over slightly at my waist so I could reach down and feel Kevin and Howie’s cocks through their pants. Steve had both of his hands on my hips, rubbing his hardening cock against my ass through his pants. I reached both of my hands under the elastic waistbands as both Kevin and Howie pushed their pants down. Now I had a cock in both hands and one rubbing my ass. I couldn’t take my eyes off of Howie’s cock. It was the largest cock I had ever seen in person.

I switched both of my hands from their cocks and held onto Howie’s waist as I put his meat in my mouth. Despite his large size, it was not rock hard. I was straining to hold my mouth open enough to take it in. I used my arms to pull him in further. When he was at the back of my mouth, I pulled him into my throat. His dick was more flexible than Bob’s or Donny’s. It seemed to slither comfortably into my throat. I could hear Howie exclaim, “Holy Shit!” My mind was so focused on Howie that I didn’t realize Steve had lifted my dress and was rubbing his exposed cock between my cheeks. When I felt him pull my thong to the side, I stood up, pulling Howie’s cock from my throat.

The three of them looked like deer in headlights as they just stood there frozen and surprised. I told Kevin to get my handbag. When he brought it back, I opened it and pulled out a pack of condoms and a tube of lubrication declaring, “No one uses the back door without being dressed properly. Understood?” They all shook their heads in a “yes” motion. I set the condoms and lube on the coffee table saying, “Now, where were we?” as I got down on the floor in a doggie position.

Howie sat on the floor in front of me so I could resume swallowing his dick halfway down my throat. I pushed him down on his back with his legs open for better access. I began licking his precum before opening my mouth and forcing him into my throat, again. As I started fucking his dick with my throat, Steve was lifting my dress and pulling my thong to one side. I could feel the cold lubricated tip of his dick pushing against my now hungry hole. He was as hard as a rock as he slowly penetrated my ass. I never felt so fulfilled in my life. This was the first time I had two dicks in me at the same time. I had to pull Howie out of my throat to get a breath of air. When Steve bottomed out, I couldn’t hold back moaning, so I pushed Howie back into my throat at the same time.

Both Steve and Howie were now pushing their cocks in and out of my two orifices at a rapid pace. They were completely controlling me. I was stuck in the middle of their lustful plunging and loving it. Steve’s dick was getting hotter as the lubrication began to dry from the constant friction. He began to grip my hips tighter. I could hear him begin to pant. He pushed his dick as deep into me as he could, letting out a slight groan. I sensed he was trying to conceal his pending orgasm from the audience, but he was overcome by the feeling of releasing a masculine, “Ohhhhh shit.” I could feel his dick pulsating inside me as I knew he was pumping his cum into the condom. I pushed Howie’s dick as far into my throat as possible to vent my excitement of the moment.

Steve was still for a minute or so before pulling his dick from my ass. I always hate that empty feeling. Suddenly, I felt the cool lubrication of Kevin’s dick against my hot asshole saving the day. Although my ass had been worked thoroughly, Kevin’s dick must have been bigger than Steve’s. The thick, cold, and well-lubricated dick was a welcome replacement. I involuntarily let out a long moan as his dick filled my ass with a cooling feeling. Howie pulled my head down to fuck my throat, probably due to my attention being momentarily shifted to Kevin. His dick was slippery from my slobber and his precum, but he was still no harder than he was from the beginning. Although I knew I couldn’t get a dick like his in my tight ass, it was much easier on my throat and I still enjoyed it. He also lasted longer.

As Steve continued to pound my ass, Howie finally showed some signs of getting off. He was holding my head tighter and starting to grunt. I put my right hand on his balls where I could feel them tighten. I felt the familiar pulsing in his balls working its way into his vein as he began to pump his first load of cum into my throat. I had to pull up so I could breathe as the second load shot into my mouth, followed by two more hot and heavy loads. Howie couldn’t restrain himself as he cried out several times, “Ahhh!!” My mouth was full of his hot cum. I never remember it being this warm. I moved my tongue around his dick as I tasted his cum. Then I pulled off of his dick so I could raise my head and swallow. It was the biggest and best mouthful of cum I ever had.

Now, I was on all fours, again, like a dog. I could concentrate on Kevin and push back against his forward thrusts. My ass was still lubricated a little, but we were building up heat. I never felt this hot before. It felt like Kevin was pushing a curling iron in and out of my ass. Howie and Steve were sitting on the couch watching us. It was the first time I fucked in front of an audience. If I wasn’t so damn hot, I might have been self-conscience. The heat was incredible. Kevin tightened his grip on my hips and pushed harder, but a lot slower. His knees were between mine on the floor. He stopped for a moment as he lifted his knees and shifted his feet to the outside of my legs. I moved my knees together as he used his leg muscles to push his hot shaft up my ass further than I thought possible. He was doing squat-thrusts in my ass. I had to move my hands further in front of me to keep from falling flat on the floor. Kevin had his hands holding my shoulders to pull himself inside me as far as possible. Suddenly, he let out an unrestrained moan that I’m sure embarrassed him. I couldn’t believe it, but I came a few seconds later from a true anal orgasm with quite a moan of my own.

Kevin shifted his hands from my shoulders to reaching under and holding my tits. He slid down to his knees as his body rested on my back. I could feel a slight twitch in my ass as his dick recoiled. As he softened, his dick slithered from my ass. I heard him say, “Oh-oh, the condom came off.”

I assured him, “That’s okay. It’s not letting your cum out. Stand up and I’ll clean you off.” As he stood up, I turned around and put his dick in my mouth, cleaning his cum with my tongue as Steve and Howie looked on. Then I got up, pulled my thong back in place, walked over and sat between Steve and Howie. “You sure do know how to treat a girl; you wore me out tonight,” I said. They both gave a little chuckle.

To my surprise, Steve put his arm around me and gave me a little kiss on the cheek as he let me rest against him. “You’re pretty special yourself. I hope we see you again. Why don’t you rest a few minutes?” He rubbed my arm as Howie rubbed my legs. I felt so relaxed; I almost fell asleep. Kevin brought me a glass of water.

 

I finally got up and told them, “I’m really glad I came with you tonight. I’ve never done this before, but I would consider it, again, with the three of you. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. Please, keep this to ourselves.” They all agreed this was our secret. Then each one hugged me and kissed me on the lips to assure me of their intentions. I left with the condom still in my ass as a temporary souvenir. My ass was wet from the lubrication and my dress had a stain on the front from my own cum. What a night. What a year so far. What’s next for Joann?

 

Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments