Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wedding Night For Ken And Barbie: Part One

"Catching the garter at my cousin's wedding gets me a honeymoon fuck like the bride."

18
7 Comments 7
18.9k Views 18.9k
4.7k words 4.7k words
When I went to my cousin's wedding in Monterey, California stag, at the reception dinner she had me seated next to the only other male stag invitee, the photographer. He was my age and tall and we hit it off, immediately. Ken was a sports car enthusiast and he told me about the thrilling rides he took along the Pacific Coast Highway. He talked about the beautiful views at scenic lookout points along the Big Sur where he he said you could park and watch the waves pound the coast. He said it was so secluded in some spots he knew where you could take off all of your clothes and "Let your body feel the naked pleasure of being all natural out in nature. I do it, all the time." he said.

"It sounds good with me," I said. "Like girls who pose for "Playboy" always say, "'I'm comfortable with my body."

Ken looked my body up and down like he was a talent scout for "Playboy."

Then he said, "I could see you posing for "Playboy," Courtney."

"You mean, with one of the girls?" I asked.

"No," replied Ken. "I mean as one of the centerfolds. You know, I'm a photographer and I do lots of nude modeling portfolios for girls trying to get their start with "Playboy." And you have as nice a body as any of the girls I've shot, lately." 

"Really?" I asked him

I was expecting to learn he was joking.

"Really." said Ken. "I'll tell you what? Why don't we combine two of my favorite pleasures, tomorrow? I'll take you for a drive along the coast in my Porsche and then I know a private little beach where I can take some nude photographs of you. Once you see how hot you look, Courtney, you'll let me take more. I'm sure."

The thought of posing nude for a professional photographer on a secluded beach sounded hot to me. And besides, I was already excited about the ride down the coast in Ken's Porsche which he had already described to me as being fun. Why Ken wanted to do a nude photo spread of me made me wonder. The fact that he could sell my nude photos and make lots of money off of them from magazines and on-line websites didn't occur tome, yet. I was just flattered to be compared to a "Playboy" centerfold model, those sex goddesses whose bodies every man craves. Ken seemed to be a man who seemed to know them well and it flattered me to be compared to such luscious women.

"Do you know any real "Playboy models?" I asked suddenly.

"I do know one," he said. "And, coincidentally, her name is Courtney also."

That stunned me. How could he only know one and her name be the same as mine, I wondered. The thought that Ken was just enticing me to pose for him nude on a sunny beach while he took photos of me wasn't in my head. But he sure seemed eager to see me naked, I kept thinking, later. We exchanged numbers and made a date to meet in the hotel parking lot at noon the next day and drive down the coast of central California along the Big Sur. We probably wouldn't have gotten together that night in the hotel, except when the bride threw her garter I was the one who caught it. Back at the table, Ken was happy for me.

"Too bad you don't have a pair of panties to match," he said. "I could take pictures of you wearing that black garter and some black panties."

Okay, I could take a hint. My handsome "date" for the wedding was being too obvious when he said he wanted to shoot pictures of me wearing panties. I now knew he was into cross-dressers and I knew it was time to tell him I was one.

"As a matter of fact, Kenny dear," I said. "I am wearing a black pair of panties right now."

"Really," asked Ken, unsure I was being honest.

I smiled and nodded my head up and down fast like a girl who knows she has some good cock coming her way. Down in my little Calvin Klein black panties under my gray suit pants, my clitty dick was stirring for this tall stud who wanted to take pictures of me in my panties and lots of them.

Ken invited me up to his room for the night where he wanted me to pose in the sexy black panties I was wearing and the garter I caught as a momento of my cousin's wedding. While my cousin was getting fucked hard by her new husband all night, I would be getting fucked hard in the same hotel by her photographer Ken. And I had her to thank for putting me next to him in the seating arrangements .

Ken had to stay in the hotel at my cousin's expense so he could be there to photograph her and her husband as they left for their honeymoon, the next day. Then we could drive down the coast in his Porsche Carrera while I gave him a nice blow job like a sweet girlfriend along the way. We could stop at a secluded beach where I could pose nude for him like a "Playboy" magazine centerfold. It was the best wedding ever to me, at that point.

Ken had to take photographs of the wedding party for two hours during the reception and then he would be ready for me. He gave me the pass key to his room so I could go get ready to pose for him in my little black panties with the garter I had caught, that evening. He was serious about his business because he told me where his make up kit for the models was, so I could make myself look like a girl before he shot my photographs.

I went to Ken's room feeling excited about my late night rendezvous with the tall handsome photographer who seemed to think I was super pretty and wanted me for a regular sex partner. The first thing I did was to start running a nice warm bath to wash my body good for Ken. Then I shaved my legs and pubic hair, making sure my body was especially smooth for my new lover. To my surprise, there was a knock on the door and it was the bellhop delivering a bottle of champagne Ken sent me to ease me up for the photo shoot.

After answering the door wearing just a towel and flirting with the cute bellhop like a happy girl, I went and washed and conditioned my hair. Then I towel dried my body and got out the large makeup kit Ken kept for his models to use. It was time to make my face look like a girl's for him. He told me later that guys who look like girls can make lots of money posing for porn magazines and websites. If my pictures were going to be seen by tens of thousands of people, I wanted to look pretty in those pictures. 

When I finished applying my makeup, lipstick, eye liner and shadow while wearing just a towel, I went and slipped into the little black panties I was wore to the wedding. I also put on the garter that made me feel like my cousin who wore this sexy black garter while she got married. I've heard it said that whoever catches the bouquet at a wedding will be the next one to get married. But I never heard it said that whoever catches the garter will be the next one to get fucked all night by the wedding photographer. But he did end up being my best wedding date ever.

I was wearing a hotel robe over my panties and garter when Ken showed up around 11 p.m. He was glad to see that I was in his room and wearing a robe. I was glad to see him as well.

"Courtney, I'm glad you made it," said Ken smiling.

"I' wouldn't of missed it for anything. A speedy ride down the coast in your sports car and some nude modeling on the beach sounds good to me."

"Me, too," he said. "We'll leave tomorrow at noon and get some nice photos of you with the sun setting tomorrow afternoon."

"That sounds sexy; being nude on the beach at sunset with a tall handsome photographer posing like a lingerie or bikini model."

"Speaking of lingerie models," said Ken. "Would you like to model those little black panties you told me about earlier at the reception for me tonight?"

I opened up the big white terrycloth hotel robe and revealed my little black silk and lace Calvin Klein panties. I also stuck out my leg and revealed the silky black garter on my fresh-shaven leg. Down in my little black panty, my clitty dick was ready to grow for the man who was looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"You look fantastic, Courtney," he said. "You have nice legs and that is what matters most in fashion photography. Your breasts are big enough, you could be a lingerie model in shows if you wanted." 

"Sorry, I'm too shy," I said. "I only like showing off my body to a few men at a time."

"Well, how would you like to pose tonight for me?" he asked.

I said, "I didn't get to dance at the reception since I was stag, so I figure maybe I could dance seductively in my panties for you like a paid erotic dancer while you take lots of pictures of me."

"That sounds fantastic," said Ken. "Do you mind if I take your picture in the nude?"

"I thought we would take nude photos tomorrow on the beach," I replied.

"No," he corrected me. "I mean, do you mind if I'm nude while I take your picture in your panties while you dance seductively for me like a paid private erotic dancer?"

"No, I don't mind at all," I replied. "You can be naked and show me yours, too."

"Great. I'm going to take a quick shower and we'll get started."

"Oh, by the way," I said. "Thanks for the bottle of champagne you sent me. That was sweet."

"Thank the bride," he replied. "I charged it to her father. This room is being paid for by him."

"My cousin was really sweet for seating us together," I said.

"And I'm really glad you caught the garter so I got to know you were wearing panties," said Ken. "I like doing she-male lingerie models the best of all my photography work. I love to shoot them nude. Every time, when we get done the shoot, we are so hot for each other we quickly suck each other's cocks and exchange cum shots. It's a great turn-on for me."

"I'm sure," I said. "Beautiful she-males in lingerie are a big turn-on for lots of people. I'll be glad to be one for you anytime, Ken." 

Ken gave me a nice smile.

"Great, Courtney. You're a beautiful model," said Ken. "I have a blonde wig you can wear too. I think you'll make a hot blonde, babe."

Ken got me the blonde wig he carried with him so he could shoot beautiful tranny models and then have sex with them. He especially liked to fuck hot blonde boys in the ass, so he always carried a sexy blonde wig with him. I was about to wear it for him and learn, firsthand, that blondes really do have more fun.

While I put on the pretty blonde wig and brushed it into a cute hairdo for Ken, he went and got out of his clothes and took a shower in the bathroom. He came out of the shower dripping wet and I saw his cock was big, even though it wasn't hard, yet. It was at least nine inches long shot. And I couldn't wait to see it hard.

I watched as Ken towel dried his nice lean body. His chest was a little hairy and so was his cock, but the rest of his body was smooth. I knew I was going to enjoy spooning with him, all night, after we had incredible sex together. But first, Ken was going to shoot me with his professional camera and I was anxious to see how I would look in the photographs. The plan was for me to strip out of my robe and dance sexy for Ken while he took my photographs. After drying off, Ken came toward me wearing just a towel.

"We have to get a porn name for you, Courtney," he said. "Girls working in porn don't use their real names."

He looked at me in the long blonde wig he gave me to wear and smiled brightly at me.

"Take off your robe," he said to me. "And show me your body."

I stood up and took off the white terrycloth hotel robe, revealing my body in the little black Calvin Klein hiphugger panty. I posed for the handsome photographer by sticking out my leg with the black garter on it. Then I twirled around like a ballerina for him while he watched and smiled. Ken especially liked seeing my six inch rock hard clitty dick down in my little black panties. He stared at my panties and smiled the whole time.

"It looks like you're happy to see me, Barbie, " he said.

"Barbie?" I replied.

"Yeah. You look like Barbie," he said. "You have nice tits and a bubble butt and nice legs."

"That's funny," I said.

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

"The first girl's panties I ever wore was named Barbie. She was an eighteen-year-old dancer with blonde hair too." 

"Well, you look like her, now," replied Ken.

I laughed. "So, we're going to be Ken and Barbie, tonight?"

"Yes," he replied. "And Ken really wants to fuck Barbie good."

"And Barbie really wants to be fucked by Ken good too," I said smiling.

I reached down and adjusted my clitty dick which was growing even harder when I thought about being "Barbie" for Ken, all night. He was planning to fuck me like it was our wedding night. I had caught the garter at the wedding which meant I was destined to fuck and suck the wedding photographer who was now staring at me like my clitty dick was a piece of wedding cake.

Ken dropped his towel and came toward me with his big cock growing hard fast. As soon as I saw it growing, I wanted it in my mouth. But Ken had other ideas in mind. He picked me up like a bride on her wedding night and carried me to the bed and threw me on it in a bound. Then he crawled onto the bed and spread my legs and crawled between them. Before I could say a word, he had his head down between my legs and was pulling down my little black panties to get at my hard cock. He put it in his mouth and deep-throated me, right away. 

I laid back like a lovely bride on the bed while Ken licked my dick like a bride likes her clitty licked on her wedding night. I was in ecstasy while my handsome new lover bobbed his head up and down on me quickly, stimulating my whole sweet dick with his magical tongue.

"Oh, yeah, baby," I moaned. "Suck Barbie's clitty like a good Ken. Oh, Yes! Your tongue feels so good."

Just then, Ken sunk two of his fingers inside my ass and started fingering me like I had a pussy. I knew he wanted to put his big cock inside of me and fuck me just like Barbie and he was getting me ready for it. This made me so horny that, in no time, I was ready to shoot a hot creampie in Ken's wonderful mouth to reward him for being so sweet by sucking Barbie's clitty before he made her suck his dick. Even as much as Barbie wanted to suck Ken's dick, it was still sweet of him to think of her, first.

"Suck it for me, baby. Oh, yeah, suck it for me. Yeah, baby, suck it. Oh,yeah, suck it, honey," I said encouraging my tall handsome Ken.

He twirled his tongue around on the tip of my clitty just like a girl likes it and I was ready to cum for him, at that moment.

"That's it, Ken," I said. "Lick Barbie's pussy good with your big tongue on her little clitty. Oh, yes, Ken. You're the best man to ever lick on Barbie's clitty."

He really was a magnificent cocksucker to me. I was impressed with his fine oral skills he perfected sucking on beautiful tranny and she-male models posing for porn shoots. If you ever wondered if the photographer gets to fuck the model after a porn shoot, the answer is yes. And sometimes before the porn shoot.

My ass was loosening up with Ken fingering it like a sweet little pussy. He now had three fingers inside of me and he could tell that Barbie was ready for Ken's big cock inside of her. And he was glad to fuck Barbie all night long like it was her honeymoon night. Suddenly, he pulled a pillow over and put it under my ass to raise my ass up on the mattress. Then he started licking my ass good and I was in ecstasy. While he licked my hot little ass, he played with my cock, jerking me off, too. I was soon ready to cum for him.

"I'm ready to cum, Ken darling," I said seductively.

He put his wonderful big lips around my clitty dick again and sucked me to completion while I rubbed his hair and squirmed like a sexy little bitch boy for him. My cum spurt into his mouth and he caught it all and didn't swallow any of it. He jerked the base of my clitty to make sure I leaked out all my cum for him. When he had it all, he put his tongue back in my ass and started pushing my cum inside me with his hot tongue. He was using it to lubricate me for his big cock which I could see was eleven inches long when fully hard like it was now.

Although his tongue felt wonderful in my ass, I still couldn't wait to feel his big cock deep inside of me. Ken's cock was rock solid and ready to fuck his hot Barbie like it was her wedding night. And she was glad to have him inside of her as long as his cock stayed hard. His magical tongue felt so good on Barbie's tight little hole, she was craving his cock like a slutty whore.

"Fuck me hard, Ken," I said. "Barbie wants your cock inside her, all night tonight, honey."

He finished putting her own hot cum inside Barbie's tight ass and fingered her juicy little hole like it was a real wet pussy. His fingers felt so good on my sensitive parts like they do on a girl's. Ken was an incredible lover for a tranny boy model to have sex with. He told me later he had wanted to fuck me from the moment we met. He said he saw the sweet girly boy in me, right away. And I was all his as long as he wanted me.

Next, he moved up between my legs and put the tip of his dick inside of my ass which was still elevated for maximum pleasure on a pillow while he fucked me from the front. The big bulbous head of his cock looked like it would be too wide for my sexy little tush, but he slid it in me easily since he had made my ass juicy wet while he tongued me with my load of cum in his mouth. No two men are alike and I'm always glad to find one who likes licking a girl's ass. But one who licks a girl's ass with a load of her cum in his mouth is even more special.

"Fuck me, honey," I said encouraging my new boyfriend.

It was wonderful to feel like a girl laying on her back with a man between her legs about to shove his hard cock inside her pussy. There's not a better feeling that a girl can feel. And it was something I wanted to feel all the time with this handsome sexy photographer. I wanted to be his new favorite tranny model to shoot and I wanted to fuck and suck with him every shoot we did. That's the kind of control his big cock and sensuous tongue had over my body, that night.

Ken shoved a good four inches of his eleven inch hard cock inside of me, at that moment, and the big head of it spread my ass wide hurting me a little but still giving me warm pleasure inside. It felt wonderful to be penetrated by such a perfect cock that made me feel so much like a girl I wanted it in me every night after this one. He shoved a little more inside me until he had a good six inches in me with another five to follow. Then Ken started humping me slowly, pushing a little more of his cock inside me with each push until he had a full eight inches inside me. He then increased the rhythm until we felt just like a man and a woman do fucking.

"Does that feel good, Barbie?" he asked me.

"It sure does, Ken," I said smiling at him while he fucked me like a girl from the front.

My little six inch clitty dick was getting hard, growing stiffer again each time my boyfriend, Ken, pushed his big cock inside of me. That's how much pressure he was applying inside me with his big cock. This must be how it is for a girl, too, when she is being fucked by a big cock, I thought. The pressure on her pussy must make her little clitty get hard, too. That's why girls like to rub their little clitty while they are being fucked, so they can release the pressure that men's big cocks are putting on their clitties each time the man shoves his cock in them.

I started playing with my cock like it was a girl's clitty and this really turned on Ken. I saw the expression on his face as he pounded my ass good with his stiff cock and I knew he was about to come in me like a dirty little whore boy.

"Fuck me, Ken. Fuck me, honey," I said encouraging him to come inside me like a girl on her wedding night. "Your cock feels so good inside of me, Ken. I want you to shoot your hot cum inside of me, now."

"Okay, Barbie, here it comes," he said, smiling back at his little bride playing with her clitty while he fucked her good.

I felt his hot sperm enter my ass like lava from a volcano and I knew it was going to be flowing out of me when I stood up like it does for a girl. The sweet liquid gave me such a warm feeling inside as I got ready to cum again while jerking off with Ken's eleven inch dick inside of me. My hot cum shot all the way up to my tits from all the pressure of his big cock put inside of me. I reached up and played with the cum on my tits, twirling my fingers around my nipples with it on me.

"Here, let me get some pictures of you," said Ken.

He pulled his dick from me and went to get his camera to take photographs of me laying in bed playing with my tits. I felt like a cum-soaked, over-fucked porn girl doing my first nude photo shoot, that evening. I also got to pose in my sexy little black panties and the black garter like a lingerie model for Ken. It felt wonderful to feel like a beautiful lingerie model while a tall handsome man with a big cock took photographs of me, telling me how sexy and hot I look while he did it.

I danced for him in my sexy Calvin Klein panties and little garter liked a stripper in a club and it was a real turn-on for me. But the fact was that I was the one horny for his big hard cock he kept touching while taking photographs. I wanted to be the one touching it and stroking it and sucking it, all night. And it showed in the hungry look in my eyes in the sexy photographs he took of me.

When he was done shooting me, Ken showed me the photographs he took on his computer and they were superb. He said he would pay me one hundred dollars an hour to pose for still shots and one thousand dollars to make a video. I asked what kind of video and he explained it would be a tranny sex video with me being the girl and having sex with two male models. He made it sound so terrific that I couldn't resist. After I agreed to it, he scheduled the shoot for us down the coast on a private nude beach where he would have the two models meet us, the next day.

The next afternoon at noon, we buzzed down the coast in Ken's hot little red Porsche with the top down. It was as thrilling a ride as Ken had described to me at the reception dinner the evening before. I really did feel like a sweet Barbie going to spend a wonderful day with her Ken having a picnic at the beach. And I gave him a wonderful blow job on the way down the coast in the little Porsche. He came in my mouth with a big hot load of his cum and it felt wonderful being Barbie for my tall handsome Ken. 

It turned out that one of the male models was a tranny like me. His name was Laurence but he modeled as Lauren. We were going to both share the other male, a handsome dark-haired male model named Ted. Ken had Lauren wear white lingerie to me wear black lingerie. We even had stockings and lace garter belts. Seeing two hot tranny sluts wearing lingerie and doing 69 together on a beach blanket really turned on Ted. His big cock was ready to be sucked by both of us as soon as we shot our loads in each other's mouths and swallowed them.

"That's great," said Ken. "Suck his cock good, girls. You are both two hungry whores who want his cock badly."

Ken, the director, encouraging us made us act like extra slutty little cocksuckers.

"Okay, Courtney you keep sucking his cock good and Lauren you get behind Courtney and take off her panties and start playing with her ass."

Ken was planning to have Lauren fuck me from behind while I sucked on Ted like a hungry whore. It was all a big turn-on to Ken who kept stroking his cock while directing the scene for us. I was learning to be a happy little porn star while taking directions from my tall handsome boyfriend I met at my cousin's wedding the evening before. He had learned I was wearing panties and invited me to spend the night in his room in the hotel. Now, he was enjoying turning me, his hot new girlfriend he called Barbie, into a sexy little tranny porn star girl. And I was loving it.

Published 
Written by CourtneyFux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments