Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who Would Have Known?

"Sexy Adventures of Dave and Edith"

18
6 Comments 6
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Dave never realized how much he would like it. He didn't have a complete understanding of who he was and how he felt. Dave is a dockworker, a motorcycle rider, a beer drinker, an average Joe, and likes his women as fast as his bikes. How was he to know that one day his life would change in a way he could not fathom? 

Dave works as a longshoreman at the Port of Oakland. He works the docks by day, lives in a four-story apartment complex by night. Working at the port is physically demanding, so Dave is in good physical condition with solid hands and legs. He is also young, just recently turning twenty-one. His muscular torso is still lightly tattooed, and his skin is smooth but muscular. His sandy brown hair is messy but kept short. He is trying to grow a beard, but it is still patchy in a young male way.

Dave likes to hit the bars with his friends and pick up women. And it’s one and done with Dave. Just this weekend, he brought a young woman back to his apartment. She was young, with dirty blond hair, college student looks with a wild innocence about her. Both drunk, they stumbled their way inside Dave’s tiny studio apartment on the second floor. Dave's apartment was right across from the elevator - in view just as he opened his front door.

The second that they got inside, the girl pulled off her thong stripper panties from under her short straight innocent looking skirt, unbuttoned his pants, and started sucking his cock. Oh, and this girl was a real pro at sucking cock. Starting at his lower scrotum, she licked, using a flicking motion, all the way up to the top of his shaft. Then she put his seven and a half inches of manhood deep into her mouth and sucked hard, slowly pulling up until she reached the tip. Using her tongue and lips, she rubbed the end of his penis, causing it to shutter and twitch. All the while, she used her hands to play with his anus and finger his scrotum, pushing up on both as she popped her mouth off the head of his penis before repeating the whole process. The sensation was exhilarating.

So exhilarating that Dave couldn’t hold it, and he shot his load within a mere few minutes. The girl tried to pull out, but hot sticky cum shot in her mouth, all over her face, into her eyes, and her hair. “Oh crap! I am so stupid!” she muttered as she spat on the floor, and in standing up her drunken body, she knocked her purse and all its contents onto the floor. “We were just getting started…” she murmured “uh … I think a better get going. I don’t even know your name.” She picked up a scattered and incomplete collection of her purse and headed for the door. Dave was embarrassed by his lack of staying power. He tried to speak but didn't know what to say and didn’t know her name either. They barely talked at the bar. Closing time came, and they hooked up because that's what everyone else was doing.

As the girl exited the elevator to leave, she ran into Edith. At fifty-eight years old, Edith was five foot eight inches tall, half Native American, slender, graying hair, and glasses. Edith was a beautiful woman at fifty-eight, yet what made her attractive was not her physical features but her indomitable spirit, sterling self-confidence, and defiant self-assured attitude. Edith had two children, both in their thirties, living on the East coast of the U.S. She raised them as a single parent from ages six months and two after leaving her abusive husband. 

Edith saw the disheveled dejected girl, tried to comfort her and understand what had happened. “I am such a fool!” the girl said, “I went with him, not even knowing his name. I just threw myself at him. I feel so embarrassed!” Edith could surmise the situation, could see she was still drunk and could smell the remnants of Dave’s transgressions. She offered the girl a ride home and rummaged a towel to help her clean up. The girl graciously accepted, and they left the apartment complex together. 

GirasolWalton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GirasolWalton

Dave and Edith knew each other. She lived on the second floor just down the hall for Dave. Dave helped her on several occasions, including helping her move her furniture into her apartment and fix her broken refrigerator. She liked Dave, though he was friendly and handsome. She didn't blame Dave for what happened, just young adults getting experienced with sex and sexuality.

Dave was in his apartment. Disappointed by his failed attempt at lovemaking, Dave started cleaning up, finding that the girl had left behind a few things as she hurried out. Dave found a pair of thong panties, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara lipstick, and a glass butt plug with a large heart on the outside. As Dave collected the items, he pondered about where he was going wrong and how he might improve himself. He thought maybe if he just understood women a little better, that might help.

He decided to try on the thong and feel what it is like to be a woman. He didn't fit in the thong as his waist was too big but trying it excited him. So he headed to Victoria's Secret and went shopping! He found himself looking at skirts and blouses and imagining what he might look like in them. He found it both arousing and fun! He noticed some female shoppers looking at him and gossiping, but he didn’t care - the whole experience was eye-opening to him and freeing. He picked up some v-string panties at Victoria’s Secret and a short pleated skirt with a matching blouse at H&M. He made sure to get extra-large; otherwise, he wouldn’t fit. 

He was excited to get home and try on the new clothes, but he had to go pick up a few groceries as well - he was almost out of beer. When he got home, he got distracted going inside and left his groceries in the hall. He headed straight for the bathroom mirror, ripping off his clothing as he went. He put on the panties, and they fit but couldn’t completely contain his hard member. His rigid penis stuck out of the top, but the bottom was firm and well-supporting. He found this sexy, which made him harder and wet. 

He got out the eyeliner and started fill in around the edges of his eyelids. He found this task a bit challenging, but he was successful. He was good at precise drawing in school. He looked good! Dave’s dick started to twinge and gape. He grabbed the eye shadow, lightly dabbing, achieving, while not perfect, a sexy look. He noticed the color matched that of his panties, accidental but still pleasing nonetheless. Dave giggled at how sexy he looked and what a river was running out of his massive hard cock. It was taking energy and focus to not stroke it right there and then to release his pent-up sexual energy. Next, he tried the mascara. Finding it challenging to apply, Dave put that aside and moved on to the lipstick. The pleasant shade of red contrasted very well with his skin, enhancing his look. He was so sopping wet now that he had to soak up the excess with kleenex.

Dave was now ready to try the butt plug. He got some mineral oil as lube when he got groceries and just then realized that he had left the groceries outside the door! He ran through the door, butt plug in hand, and the door shut and locked behind him. Just at that moment, the elevator dinged and the doors opened. There was Edith, looking straight at him, with a look of shock and awe on her face.

Stay tuned for part two.

 

Published 
Written by Sneakyc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments