Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A weekend with Nancy part 3

"Get used to it, you're going to be my bitch alot from now on."

20
6 Comments 6
25.2k Views 25.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Upon arriving back at the car Nancy said that we had to hurry to our next destination because it would be closing soon and then she instructed me to drive while Alice and herself got in the backseat.

"Honey, do you know that porn shop up the road a couple of miles?" said Nancy.

I nodded that yes I did and I was instructed to drive there quickly. At the porn shop, Nancy suggested that I fix my makeup and then she told me that I could remove my leash and put it in my purse because I would be going in alone and that they would be along in a few minutes. I was not to make eye contact with them when they did come in, and I was to buy a harness and a good sized dildo. I could return to the car after I had spent at least 20 minutes in the store and they would follow shortly.

We had parked as far away from the front entrance as possible so the girls could watch me walk across the parking lot. It was 11:30 when I entered the shop and it was still full of customers, I did as instructed making my way around the store, casually looking at all the different products. In glancing at the front door from time to time I finally saw Alice and Nancy enter and go directly toward the bondage section. I arrived at the dildo section and found a nice strap-on and a thick 9" purple dildo and was quite surprised that no one had paid that much attention to me or what I was buying. I picked out a small bottle of lube and headed for the cashier.

The cashier was stunning, young with long wavy brown hair and possessing all the right proportions. I could tell right away that she knew I was a guy as she throughly looked me over and smiled approvingly but when she gave me my change she did so softly stroking my hand and then she something about hoping to see me again real soon and that she worked there most nights. Man, that invite just about made me cum right there on the spot. I had to get out of there as fast as I could and I found it quite difficult walking back to the car thinking about that little hotty.

About five minutes later the girls returned and they had bought something although I didn't know what. Nancy had the keys to the car so I had to wait until they returned. Nancy motioned for all of us to gather at the back of the car and for me to put what I bought on the trunk. She opened my bag and approved of what I had bought and then she began to take them out of their packaging. Nancy took the harness and made a few preliminary adjustments and moved around behind Alice.

"Lift your skirt girl," Nancy commanded and Alice's eyes got real big as she both hesitantly lifted her skirt and frantically looked around to see if anyone was about. Nancy had Alice step into the harness and eased it up her legs and buckled it around her waist and having made the final adjustments so that the harness was now firmly in place told me to hand her the dildo which she attached to the harness. Nancy the walked over to me, turned me toward the trunk lid and forced me to lay my head and upper body down on the trunk. She kicked at my feet making me spread my legs, flipped my skirt up over my back, undid the rear garter straps of my girdle, and folded up the girdle exposing my ass.

MeganLambert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganLambert

Nancy released my butt plug harness, pulled the butt plug from my ass and then she said what I knew she was going to say.

"Fuck her and fuck her good," Nancy commanded Alice. Alice positioned herself behind me again glancing around to see if anyone might be watching, grabbed the lube and lubed up my asshole. She set down the lube, and firmly grabbed my hips with her hands, digging her nails deep into my body and in one fluid motion drove that dildo up into my ass as far as it would go.

"Ooooh, oh yes," I moaned as Alice began stroking away. First all the way in, then all the way out, each time making sure the dildo completely exited then thrusting it in as far as that dick would go. My body was shaking wildly as she relentlessly hammered away making sure to bury that rod of hers as deep as it would go every time. She too kicked at my foot forcing me to spread my legs even further so she could get her tool even deeper into my ass. Nancy was thrilled by Alice's eager participation. My heart was pounding and it was becoming difficult to catch my breath, I knew I was going to cum soon.

Nancy was totally absorbed in the moment and began excitedly whispering into Alice's ear. "Fuck that bitch, c'mon fuck her, fuck her hard." With such encouragement Alice stepped it up to a feverish pace until I could stand it no longer. In an uncontrollable instant I exploded, wave after wave of hot cum spewed from my ridged throbbing cock, my legs were spread so wide that only the edges of 6" heeled pumps were providing any footing and I began to collapse.

"Oh no you don't,"Alice exclaimed and with her dildo firmly up my ass as I began to collapse, lifted me back into position. "I'm not done with you yet bitch." Alice grabbed my hands and folded them behind my back holding them there as she continued fucking me. I was in a complete daze I had never experienced anything like this before, never had anyone had such total control over me like this.

It was the flash of headlights from an approaching car that finally broke Alice's rhythm and made her pull out of me and release me. The car passed without incident and I was somewhat fearful that Alice would begin again, but instead I noticed that Nancy had unlocked the car and was removing a something with which to clean me up with.

"What say we head back to the house, Alice, where I can give you a good and proper fucking?" said Nancy. Alice nodded in agreement, reattached my butt plug harness with the butt plug once again deep in my now loose hole, repositioned my girdle and reattached my garters. Alice allowed me to stand up and fix my skirt before spinning me around and giving me a big wet kiss. We all got in the car with Nancy behind the wheel and headed for home and the next round of what has turned out so far to be the most intense sexual experience I have ever encountered.

A few minutes into the drive home Alice whispered in my ear. "Get used to it, you're going to be my bitch a lot from now on." I could hardly wait.
Published 
Written by saladin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments