Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

birthday gift

"gift given to a cd by his/her boyfreind"

5
0 Comments 0
28.9k Views 28.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

hi to all my readers and freinds

today i m going to tell u about my meeting with my boyfreind

i was sleeping in my baby pink color nghtie it was early morning i felt that someone was at the door. i quickly woke up and somehow managed to change in to my shorts and vest striping my nightie

i was wearing pantie inside my shorts and rushed to the door

when i opened it i was surprised to see my boyfreind standing there.i scolded him of not telling me in advance then he said that he wanna give me a surprise as my birthday gift.we hugged each other for about 10 minutes and kissed each other passionately then we entered bedroom and sat on the bed he handed me a blue packet and asked me to quickly get fresh and get ready fast.i took the box from him and entered the bathroom ,in hurry i forgot to bolt the door and stated bathing under the shower i had shaved all my body hairs few days back and there was no hair growth as such but i used a hair removing cream to get a clean and silky look.i never save my pubic hairs but i use shampoo and conditioner for them.suddenly my boyfriend eneterd in to the bathroom and hold me from backside he started kissing my neck and back while he was kissing me i was rubbing his cock from his underwear aftre few minutes my hand reached under his underwear to get the full access to his cock he was getting hard gradually in my hand and i too was getting hoter he then turned me around and washed my face then he started kissing my cheeks and ended up at my lips out tounges were playing with eachothers and our naked and erected cocks with each other we both took shampoo in our palms and started applying on each others pubic hairs slowly slowly.

then he get on his knees and turned me around to have a full view of naked and round buttocks he started kissing my ass cheeks alternately and was fondling my cock after 10 minutes or so i tld him that i m going to cum then he came in front and and tok my cok in his mouth saying that he dont want to waste my precious cum i was moaning and after 2 minutes i unloaded whole of my cum in his mouth and he swalloed it completley after that we cmpleted our bath and move outside.

i went in to the room to dres up with that box wen i opened it,i was surprised to see a light green color mini skirt.atop,clipon earrnigs,one anklet,bra nad panty both in light reen color panty was having hooks on its sides such that if hooks r undone then panty will fall on to the ground i wore all the items,with full makeup,but i dont used a wig as i had not visited salon since a very long time and had grown hairs almost eraching my shoulders.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

when i came out i was welcomed by my boyfriend with a long kiss,then he kissed all over my face and fore head,his hands on the other hands were playing with my ass from under my skirt ,i was getting horny and aftre few minutes i bent down on my knees and started rubbing his cock from his jeans then i unzipped him and tahe his out to have full access to it,after few seconds of fondling i took his monster in my mouth and started moving my head up and down on his bad man,after few seconds he hold me from my shoulders and made me stand he then carried me inhis hands and took me to the bed where he made me sit,then he started undressing me,when he reached to my skirt he saw my already ereted cock and said"bad girl again getting a hardon" i cant say a single word then he undresed me completley and i was lying on the bed fully naked.he kissed all my body and then turned me around and made to come on all my four i was lying like a bitch on the bed then he started palying with my ass hole which was very tight i was ,oaning like a real girl and he was having pleasure in it then he touched his warm cock to my ass and rubbed it on my ass then his bad man found out my ass hole and he pushed it first slowly then hard and fst it reached to the end point of my ass he was constantly moving it in and out of my ass hole we both were moaning in pleasure after few seconds he took it out and asked me to take it in mouth wen i touched my lips on his wet and warm cock he started unloading in my mouth i tried my best to swallow each and every drop but some drops fall on the bed and i licked them from bed .after that we both fell on the bed and went in to a deep sleep.when we wake up it was almost 5 pm and he has to leave for his city.

he handed me a box and asked me to open it when he left the house.i nodded my head in acceptance

wen he had left the house i ran in to my room and opened the box i was surprised to find a red saree with matching blouse,petticoat and all accessories and a card when i opened it i found written "birthday gift to my would wife"

i was very happy that day and all the day imagined my self as his bride only.

now i just wanna knw whether u like my story or not and please suggest me where and how we can marry each other

Published 
Written by luvinia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors