Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Call me Julie

"Never assume you have complete privacy."

20
11 Comments 11
18.3k Views 18.3k
662 words 662 words
Coming back to garrison, after a yearlong deployment, is one of the best things ever. Imagine having to go a year without having your favorite lingerie to change into, and not being able to shave and pamper your body as you would like. As it so happens, we just got back the day before yesterday, and after all the clean-up and inspections, we are being given a four day weekend.

My roommate, Scott, has plans with his girlfriend, Kelly, so as he heads out he calls out to me, “Have a good weekend,” and “See you Tuesday”. Waiting for him to go was the worst time of my life; he just didn’t do it fast enough.

I had already gone to the vehicle storage facility and brought my car back and my back pack that had all my“special gear. As soon as the coast was clear, I turned on my radio and hopped into the shower and started my transformation. After my body was smooth and hair-free, I gave myself an enema, toweled myself off, went back into my living area and opened my back pack.

I could hardly contain myself as I started dressing; first I pulled on my black teddy and sat down to pull my stocking s up. After attaching to the garters on my teddy, I pulled up my sexy black thong. I tucked my balls inside my body and pulled my cock back and wrapped my sack around it. I then pulled the thong all the way up; making sure everything was being held where it should be. That being done I had a perfect looking camel-toe, and being happy with that I slid on my black five inch ankle strap pumps.

I was feeling a little antsy, but I knew I wasn’t finished quite yet. I sat down at my desk and started applying my make-up. Feeling quite happy with myself and the job I was doing, I pulled out my wig and pulled it on, I flipped my head forward to loosen it up and flipped it back to comb it out.

emily_dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emily_dream



"Almost done," I thought to myself and stood to get into my wall locker to retrieve my favorite dress. As I stepped back to check it out, I heard the most peculiar noise and realized I wasn’t alone anymore.

I stood perfectly still, and waited for what seemed like an eternity when Scott said “Sorry Joel, Kelly got called into the hospital because of some multi-car pile-up right off base.”

I took a deep breath and turned to face him and said “Do I look like Joel? Maybe you should call me Julie.”

He smiled and said “Julie, you look incredible and your secret is safe with me,” as he walked toward me. He got real close, and our bodies pressed together, I felt a bulge in the front of his shorts as he pushed me up against my wall-locker and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into him.

It was incredible, I had fantasized about this moment for a long time, and it was actually happening. Without breaking the kiss he started rubbing my body with his hands as he worked his way down to my tucked package.

“You did a pretty good job of hiding this,” he said and pulled my cock out from my thong. He kissed his way down my body and took me into his mouth.

I was in heaven as he sucked and stroked me. After a few minutes of this, I started to feel that familiar feeling coming from my balls. I let him know I was about to cum, and he just nodded his head and the inevitable happened. I shot my load down his throat and almost collapsed. Scott was able to catch me and lowered me down to my bunk. We kissed again, and he shared what was left of my load.

End part 1.

Published 
Written by CallmeJulie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments