Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chelsea's New Slut

"Chelsea makes me her new slut and begins to train me."

27
5 Comments 5
30.9k Views 30.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story

            I was wondering why Chelsea wanted to go swimming with me that day.   She had never shown interest in hanging out with me before, but I figured why not go for a swim with friends.   I thought she was way out of my league; she was 5’ 9’’ with beautiful straight black hair and huge double d breasts.   I was just 5’3’’ and a science nerd.   I mean she said it was just between the two of us, and my friends had told me she does this with many people.    However I found it particularly peculiar that she had reserved a pool all to herself.   She was on the swim team in high school; I am sure she knew some people who could let her have it.   She told me we had two hours to practice.   I was a notoriously bad swimmer so she helped my stroke out a little bit.   She would come to the shallow end move my hands the proper way and then demonstrate it herself.

            After about an hour and fifteen minutes, Chelsea mentioned she wanted to end early so she could clean up and prep herself for the day.   I conceded she was nice enough to take me swimming; I should be nice enough to let her get ready.   So we jumped out of the pool, and as we were walking to the locker rooms she turned to me.

            "I am sorry John, but I was only able to unlock the women's locker room.   You don't mind if you have to change in there, do you?" she said

            "Are you kidding?" I replied jokingly "Every guy’s fantasy!"

            She smiled and led me into the girl’s locker room.   She told me that it would be best if I showered first because she could prep all her make up and such.   I began to shower; the water was warm and soothing.   However I try to finish quickly so as to not use all the hot water.   I almost turn off the water, but I am instantly pulled back by a towel wrapped around my neck.

           "You are a going to be a nice little bitch" Chelsea commanded as she choked me with her towel.   I tried to fight back, but she was just too big at 5'9'' with double d breasts.  

            "You are going to be a nice little slut" she commanded again.   I stopped struggling I needed air.   "There bitch that wasn't so hard now was it?"

            I said nothing, and she quickly pulled the towel to choke me again.  

            "Answer me bitch, now!"

            "Yes Chelsea "

            "That’s a good bitch" she said as she pulled out a stun gun "You're a wet bitch, and you know this will kill you if I even so much as touch you with this.   So you are going do everything I say, okay bitch?"

            "Yes Chelsea , just don’t touch me with that thing!"   I replied desperately

            She pointed the stun gun at me, and began to take off her one piece suit.   Her boobs popped out and dangled right in front of me; I could not help but look at their beauty.   They were big at double D's and plump just asking to be squeezed.   Chelsea soon noticed I was staring.

            "You like them bitch?"   She said as she slid her one piece off her legs "Well no worries you will be seeing them a lot more often.   Now we cannot have my bitch getting dry now can we?"

            She picked up her swim suit and threw it at me.  

            "Put this on slut and get into the shower" she commanded

            I slowly slipped the one piece.   It was too big in the chest, but the rest of the swimsuit began to cling to my body.   I could smell Chelsea on me, and I could feel the cold water and chlorine in the wet swimsuit touching my skin.   It was oddly uncomfortable and comfortable at the same time, but I slowly walked into the water.   I could feel the drops hit the suit and get absorbed, and I was curiously enjoying the feeling of it.

            "Now get up against the shower bitch" Chelsea commanded "Wrap your hands around it so I can hand cuff you here"  

            I did as she commanded, and she came in front of my suited body and smiled.   She caressed my face with her hand and it slowly went down my body until it got to my ass.   She then proceeded to rub back up on the swimsuit and down.   She was enjoying the feeling of the suit, but finally she went down to my ass again. She stopped there and squeezed it.   She looked at me as she dug her nails into my ass.   I began to wince in pain.

            "I hope your ass likes the pain, bitch" she said with an evil smile, but she caressed my face again "Although you have been a good bitch, so I will call you Bitch JOHN, and if you are good enough I might even drop the name, but you must call me Mistress Chelsea or your highness or mistress.   Does that sound good Bitch JOHN?"

            I nodded as she left the shower.   I was afraid to be caught like this, but Mistress Chelsea was right I was being a good boy.   Wait what was I thinking?   I shouldn't even be here right now.   She was in the wrong, or was she?   Before I could finish Mistress Chelsea walked back into the showers.

            Although she wasn't naked anymore.   Instead she had a harness on holding a large red dildo.   It was massive much bigger than anyone I had seen on porn or else where.   She grabbed it with her right hand and started rubbing it.   It bobbed up and down seductively.   It was bouncy yet hard, and she began walking towards me with it in her right hand.

Ann_Kendy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ann_Kendy

  She walked behind me and grabbed the handcuffs holding me to the shower.

            "Now bitch it is time for you to earn your Mistress' respect." she said pulling the handcuffs down the shower.   I had no choice but following; eventually I was on my knees.   Soon I felt the cold metal around my ankles; she had handcuffed my ankles together so I couldn't get up.   She walked in front of me and began slapping me with her cock.

            "You"...slap..."want"...slap..."this"...slap..."cock!   Do you want this cock you little slut?" She asked

            "Yes Mistress, shove your cock down my throat!" I replied.   Wait! Why did I say that?   I couldn't have really said that, but it was too late.

            I was choking as I deep throated her cock.   She grabbed my head and was forcing it on her cock.   I was drooling and choking all over her cock.   My eyes began to water as I couldn't breathe except when she pulled out.   She began to fuck my mouth, and then she began taunting me.

            "COME ON YOU SLUT!" she yelled "PROVE TO ME I AM FUCKING YOUR MOUTH!"

            Just as she said this I couldn't control it anymore.   I puked all over her cock, and all over the shower floor.   She pulled her red cock back, and shoved my head against the shower.   It hurt, but I didn't care.  

            "Good job bitch!"   She said stroking my face "But now I have to clean my cock and I do not want to get my swimsuit dirty."   After that she took her puke and saliva covered cock and began wiping it on my cheek. "That’s good bitch; do you like my cock?"

            "Yes mistress, I love your cock put it in me" I replied without thinking

            She moved behind the shower and undid my ankle cuffs and my handcuffs.   She held on to my hands and turned me around making me face her.

            "Now listen bitch, you are mine now!   And I am going to use and abuse you in any way I please.   Do you understand?"   She said in an authoritative tone.

            "Yes mistress."   I replied subserviently

            "Good, good.   Now before you go thinking you are just a toy for my pleasure I will reward you for good behavior."   She started.   "You've been a good slut so far, and for that I will take your ass cherry in the nicest way possible.   Do you think that is appropriate?"

            "Of course mistress"

            "Alright now turn around and start walking toward the trainer’s room" she ordered

            As I started to walk she spanked me on my swimsuit covered ass.   It felt exciting and arousing.   Once we entered the trainer’s room, Mistress Chelsea put on some music.   It was a dance remix of a popular pop song at the time.   Once the music started going she grabbed my hips and pulled me towards her.

            "Grind on my cock bitch," she whispered into my ear "You know you want to."

            I backed my ass up onto her hips so her cock squeezed right between my cheeks.   It felt so hard yet so soft, and after a couple of songs it felt like it belonged.   Before I knew it I was feeling myself push harder and harder against it trying to get it closer and closer to my hole.   My mistress slid her hands down to my hips and pulled me closer to her.   I could now feel her breasts pressing hard against me and her cock making itself at home in my ass cheeks.

            “Bend over bitch!” She commanded “It is time for me to fuck that ass”

            I did as I was told.   As I went down I could feel my mistress’ swimsuit cling to my body; it felt so right and exciting.   I found myself breathing heavy in anticipation, and my mistress noticed.

            “You want this, don’t ya bitch?”   She asked sternly as I nodded “Well its time for me to take what is mine, arch your back you dirty girl!”

            I did as I was told.   Mistress Chelsea grabbed her swimsuit and pulled it out of my ass and set it to the side.   Now I my virgin ass was exposed to her.   I started to shake as I felt her cock get closer and closer to my anus.   She put the head on it and stopped.

            “Bitch there is no going back now!   You want it and I need a new slut!   So enjoy this cock because it’s going to go in you all the time now.”

            Before I was able to respond Mistress Chelsea thrust her cock into my ass.   I screamed girlishly in pain.   I felt my ass fighting the cock as it went in deep; so could my mistress and she gave a couple more shoves to get it to stop.

            “Soon your ass will want it too, wouldn’t you like that bitch” She asked

            “Yes mistress, I would love that” I replied.

            She kept fucking me, and every now and then would spank my ass.   I learned quickly that this was a signal to force my hips and ass back on her cock.   Finally she spanked me and as I pushed back she wrapped her arms around my neck and yanked me up to her face.

            “Now bitch cum for your mistress!” She ordered

            When I didn’t cum she pulled out and forced herself back it.   It hurt but the ecstasy it caused me trumped any of the pain.   I let out a girlish moan of pleasure as my mistress ordered once again, “CUM!”   I didn’t cum that time either so she pulled out and forced herself back in again.   This time I couldn’t control it, I felt myself spewing cum into my mistress’ swimsuit.   I started moaning uncontrollably.   Mistress Chelsea started caressing my face as if she wanted to sooth me.   I felt so alive and submissive; I was finally ready to give myself fully to Mistress Chelsea’s commands.

            “Glad you enjoyed that bitch.   Now let’s get cleaned up and get you home!   You have a long week ahead of you!”

Published 
Written by jules86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments