Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crossroads Ch.3

"He has to find out if this is what he wants"

3
0 Comments 0
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

A tale of pure fiction and fantasy.

I was actually considering going all the way. Going all the way in becoming female. I had been living as a female in all phases of my life for some time. I continued on the hormones and all my desires said I should do this. I had called the plastic surgeon who had done my breasts and explained what I wanted. She suggested going to see a doctor in Vancouver who was an expert in SRS. I called his office and made an appointment.


Luckily he could see me on a Saturday so I booked a flight and flew in early. His office was close to one of the big hospitals. I was dressed casually in jeans and a nice blouse. Since my breast augmentation there wasn't much I could do to hide that fact I had large breasts. No matter what I wore it seemed like they were on display. They were very full 36 DD's and I loved them. Men were like little boys around a big set of boobs. Some were more discreet but some just plain stared.
The doctors office was not crowded and a young nurse led me into his private office. I sat down in front of his desk and waited. He came in and shook my hand introducing himself. He sat behind his desk and began to ask me some questions. The usual stuff, how long had I wanted to do this, how long had I been living as a woman and reaffirming that this step was permanent. At the end of the questions he said he wanted to examine me. He called the nurse back in and she escorted me to an examining room. I got undressed and into a gown and the nurse came back in. She did the normal tests, weight, height, BP. She complimented me on my shape saying she was jealous.
He soon came in and asked me to lay down on the table. He put my feet in some stirrups and began. After some pulling, poking and prodding he asked me to stand up and open my gown. He checked out my muscle tone and examined my breasts. He said the my doctor did a perfect job on them. The were symmetrical and looked very natural. The scar underneath them was hidden in the crease and because the were on the heavy side didn't show. He said I could get dressed and to meet him back in his office.
When were were settled he said he was willing to do the surgery. He said I was an ideal candidate. He would use the skin of my penis to form my inner labia lips. This would make them very natural looking and sensitive. The head of my penis would become my clitoris, also staying sensitive. My scrotal skin would become my vagina. Even though my balls had shrunk because of the , I still had plenty of skin to create a very natural and normal size vagina. He would leave my prostrate gland in place and I would pee out of a new opening he would create in the right place. I would still generate lubricating fluid from there and would be able to orgasm.
As he talked I grew very excited. I was going to be able to have sex like a real woman. He showed me some before and after pics of some of his patients and I could tell he was an expert. Their after pics were so good there was no way you could tell they were not a real woman. He had taken a pic of my genitals while he examined me and now with some morphing software showed me what I will look like after the operation. I sat there dumbfounded looking at what my new pussy would look like. I thanked him and said I would call soon to make the arrangements for surgery.
On the flight home I was deep in thought. I really really wanted this, but I kept thinking I needed to find a way to make sure. What could I do? I had been with men and loved sucking and fucking them. That would be so much easier after the change. What about my penis? Would I miss it? I hadn't really used it as nature intended for a long time. Maybe I needed to one last time.
All the next week I made my plans. I decided to go to a club that was a known gay and bi hangout for women. Saturday night came and I got dressed to go out. I decided to wear a white tank top with no bra. You could plainly see my big aureola showing through. I wore some tight jeans that were torn in places and rode low on my hips. My whale tail was showing along with my new tattoo. I had recently had my lower back done. It wasn't obnoxiously large just a cute tribal design that looked great above my tight firm ass and below my slim waist.
I paid the cover and entered the club. The music was thumping and it was crowded. Mostly women but a few guys and some obvious cross dressers. I made my way to the bar and got lots of looks from the really butch women and some from the feminine ones too. As I sat at the bar a manly looking woman with short hair came up next to me and very obviously squeezed my right boob and whispered in my ear that she wanted to suck it. I smiled at her and said maybe later that I was waiting for someone. She smiled and moved on. I surveyed the crowd and saw a cute brunette with a nice body looking at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I made my way over to her and asked her if she wanted to dance. She said sure and I took her hand and we made it to the crowded dance floor.
The music was typical club and we grooved and grinded. She was very sexy and I noticed many looking at us wishing they looked as good as we did. We got closer and as she ran her hands over my ass I did the same to her. She was in very good shape with about 34 B's. We danced till we were sweaty and then took a break for a drink.
We made some small talk and then I asked her what she was in here looking for tonight. She admitted she was experimenting being bisexual. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend and know wanted to explore this.

SusieWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusieWood

She had been with some women, but when she saw me it made her knees weak and nipples hard. I smiled and said I had been trying some new things as well. I wanted to be honest with her and tell her my situation. She listened closely as I described my life. When I was done and she knew I wanted to be with a woman one last time I expected her to run away. She didn't and said that if I wanted to be with her tonight we could leave anytime.
We had another round of drinks and then left the club. Her place was closer so we went there. It was small but cute like her. She fixed us a couple of drinks and we sat on the couch. She asked me how I knew I wanted to be a woman full time. I explained all my female feelings and experiences with men. We laughed at how men can be sometimes. I told her that even after my surgery I would probably always consider myself bisexual. I loved both men and women. She nodded with understanding and then took my hand and led me to her bedroom.
She put on some soft music and as we sat on her bed she leaned over and kissed me. It was so different then a man's kiss. So soft yet urgent. She smelled great and soon we were trying to undress each other. We were both wearing jeans so laughing we stood up to peel them off. She pulled my tank top up and off my head as I did the same to her. Neither one of us were wearing a bra and she lifted up on my breasts to feel their weight. She said she was convinced now she was getting a set of these like mine. Giggling we jumped on the bed to lay next to each other.
We continued kissing and exploring each other. Her breasts were soft with big prominent nipples. I kissed her neck moving down so I could suck on them. She moaned softly as I pulled on one then the other. As I moved down her flat stomach I pulled her lace thong down and off. She was trimmed but not bare. She opened her legs and her pussy flowered open. I began to rub her and found her swollen clit. She jumped when I pinched it. I inserted a finger in her and found out she was on the small side, tight and shallow. She got wetter when I placed my lips on her sex and licked around. She pressed my head into her telling me not to stop.
I had thought ahead and earlier tonight I took a Viagra pill I had gotten from a guy at work. I wanted to make sure my cock would be up to the task. Things were working well and I had my first real erection in quite awhile. She was pulling on it as I was licking her after she took my thong off. We changed positions with her on top of me in a classic 69. I had my hands on her tight ass pulling her to me and she was sucking my cock with gusto. It was a very strange feeling. All warm and wet and it felt good when she licked the head. I had my tongue up inside her as far as it would go and she was grinding on it.
I could tell she was close from the small spasms and I think I was actually going to come as well. I felt pressure building as she jacked my cock with her hand and I sucked her clit as hard as I could. I think she felt me swell a little and sucked the head back into her mouth. I started to spasm and come. It wasn't very forceful shooting but lasted a long time. She shuddered and clamped her legs harder on my head as she came and her juice flooded my mouth.
Finally satiated she rolled off of me and turned around to hold me close. We kissed tasting each other. Our breasts were pressed together between, nipples touching. We stroked and cuddled each other as we recovered. The Viagra was doing it's job and I was still hard though not large. She reached down to stroke me as I squeezed and rubbed her ass.
She rolled me over on my back and straddled me. My big boobs rolled to each side and she ran her hands down my tight flat stomach. Raising up she grabbed my cock and positioned herself over it. She lowered herself and I felt the warmth of her pussy engulf me as I entered her. I was all the way in and she started to grind. She was tight and wet and it felt really good, but I knew I wouldn't miss it. She got into a rhythm and went up and down. I was reaching up to her boobs and she reached for mine. If I pulled and pinched her nipples she did the same to mine. This felt better then anything. As she squeezed me I was getting closer. My hips actually started bucking some as she rolled my nipples between her fingers. We had been fucking for awhile, both sweaty and breathing hard. I felt the same pressure start to build and I told her I thought I was going to come soon. I didn't think I was producing any sperm because of the hormones but I wasn't sure. She said to just fuck her harder and come in her.
And that's just what I did. I felt fluid rise up and flow out of my cock. I felt the orgasm more in my lower belly then in my cock. A fluttering squeezing that went on and on. She came too, very hard. I kept think that soon I would be able to feel what she is feeling right now. Finally she collapsed onto my big boobs. She rolled over and my now shrunken cock slipped out of her. We held each other and fell asleep.
The next morning we showered together and I got dressed. She thanked me for last night and said she hoped to see me again. She knew now she would always love both men and women. I knew I would to, but I was now convinced on the direction I was going to take. She kissed me and I left her place to drive back home. Monday morning I made the call to the doctor in Vancouver. I was going through with the SRS and made the surgery appointment. I would take a 2 week vacation and when I got back I would be a woman and never look back.
Published 
Written by Pudmeister
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors