Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time with a man

45
22 Comments 22
119k Views 119k
888 words 888 words
Legendary Story

I have been crossdressing since the age of 11 years old. I never really considered myself anything other than straight. Up until I turned 19.

I often fantasized about other guys when I was dressed but that's as far as I took it.

The year was 1984 and one day I decided to stay home from work to play. I get dressed up in a pair of purple satin string bikini panties,matching bra,black thigh highs and garter and a short silk spaghetti strap nightie,that barely covered my ass.

After playing around the house for a couple of hours I decided to head out to a local adult bookstore to find some crossdressing magazines.I just put a pair of sweats and a sweat shirt over top my sexy outfit and head out to the store.

Once I arrive,I start browsing the magazine racks and I notice they had a movie section in the back for viewing movies. I was always curious about these places and I figured I would see what it was all about.

I head over to the clerk and get some tokens to drop in the machines and head to the back.

Walking down the hall I notice some gentlemen standing around,some fondling their cocks through their pants.

I look over the movies and find a booth,as I turn around to shut the door I notice an older man enter the one next to me,about 60 years old,but I thought nothing of it.

Once in the booth I drop my tokens and proceed to find some shemale movies.I start to get aroused ,so I take off my shirt and pants and start to play with myself in my sexy outfit.

I then notice a hole in the wall and I can see the guy jerking his cock and taking peeks through the hole.

I then say to myself,"what the hell" and I turn towards the hole,spread my legs and start rubbing my cock through my panties.

A few seconds later he sticks his cock through the hole,I think,here's my chance.

I take it in my hand and start to stroke it,after a minute or two I hear him say "suck it bitch", so I kneel down in front of the hole and take him in my mouth,tasting his salty precum.

He moans as I go up and down on his hard cock,for about 5 minutes I suck on him,when I feel the head of his cock start to pulsate and feel the warm rush of cum hit the back of my mouth.

Doing as any good slut should do,I swallowed every drop.

He pulled out and said to "be here tomorrow night 8:00pm" and I told him I would.

So the next night I arrive and we meet up,same booths ,same thing,suck him dry.

This went on for about two weeks,maybe 5 nights total.

On one Friday night we met,he met me outside the store and asked if I would join him in his van,that he wanted to go further with me.

We get to his van and he immediately takes off my sweats,revealing my sexy white satin panties and bra,white crotchless pantyhose and a yellow sundress,all neatly tucked away under my sweats.

It smelled of sex in the van,a smell that turned me on.

NatalieRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieRosse

I could see cum stains on the carpeted floor and the sheets that covered the little bed he had in the back.

He laid me down on the bed and took off his pants and shoved his cock between my lips,fucking my mouth.

Only moments later,he is rubbing some sort of lube on my awaiting ass and his stiff cock.

He flips up the dress,slides my panties as best he could underneath the hose and slips his cock into my wet ass and as his balls smack my ass I explode in my panties,soaking them.

My legs spread and up in the air,he is pounding me for all I'm worth,I'm moaning loudly and the van is swaying back and forth.

I'm screaming in pure pleasure as this 60 year old man fucks my virgin ass,"fuck me,fuck me harder baby".

Twenty minutes or so have gone by and he starts breathing heavy,saying he is going to cum.I tell him "don't stop baby,keep fucking me",and he starts to pull away I wrap my legs around him and pull him in ,deep into my ass and maon,grunt very loudly " DON'T STOP".

I then feel his cum start shooting into my ass and I start to buck widly as he fills me up.

He dumps what seems like a gallon of cum into me and then pulls out and collapses beside me,telling me I was the best ever.

I get up,situate my outfit,fix my panties and tell him thank you and we'll meet soon.

I exit his van without putting on my sweats and head to my car,feeling his cum drip into my panties.

We had a short lived one year sexual romance up until I married the woman of my dreams.

But to this day still,I love to dress up and have sex with men.

Published 
Written by pantyslut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments