Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I become my wife's girlfriend. Part II.

37
8 Comments 8
78.7k Views 78.7k
924 words 924 words
Famous Story
This day at work was unusually tedious and seemed like it was never going to end. At the beginning I occasionally dropped my boss's cup and the coffee poured on floor, but luckily the cup survived. After this some guy stepped on my toe and caused me much pain, I bent to touch it and suddenly had a feeling like my butthole was cut by the string of thong. Later my boss was very angry all the day, I was nervous too, but only I knew the reason for this.

When I finally got home after a long day, another surprise waited for me. My wife was sitting on our bed with a bathrobe on her.

"Come here," she said affectionately. "I waited for you for a long time."

"Honey, this day was very long and you can't imagine how tired I am, maybe tomorrow?" I did as much of a miserable face as I could.

"What? Tomorrow? I don't think so. I have a special plan and it can't be ruined. Please, take your clothes off."

I was so pleased to get rid of the clothes, and just when I touched the bra she stopped me.

"No, no, no. You stay with bra and thong. Now take this, you know how to use it, don't you?" she passed me two semi-transparent silicon pieces.

I took them, and then put each one into the cups of the bra. They were cold and soft-touching. Now I had very good-looking breasts and the material caused them to look like the real ones. I tried to get used to it by walking and jumping in the room. It was strange, I felt like this was mine all the time.

"Now come to me please, my baby, I'll stroke you." She looked so cute and caring.

As I came closer to her she patted on my head and then put something heavy on it. I recoiled.

"What's this?"

"Relax, it's just a wig, it will not bite. Come here, I'll correct your new hair."

I bowed my head again and after a few seconds felt some new feeling of hair on the shoulders. All my life my haircut was very short and this was something new and unusual. I looked in the mirror and was stunned. The blonde-haired woman looked back at me from the mirror. I looked on myself from behind and suddenly saw the red line on my ass left by the thong.

"You are looking so good, Tory; I'm so pleased that I finally have a girl in my bedroom."

"I'm not Tory! I'm Tony and remember, I'm still a man."

"Yes, you were Tony a long time ago. Now you're Tory and start to get used to the facts.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

At this home you're now a GIRL. This means that I'm treating you like a real girl, you're behaving like a real girl, you're stopping these stupid comments and suggestions you always say to me about the easiness of being a woman and one more thing, each time you enter this house, you'll look like you are now, that means you wear a bra with your new breasts, a thong and a wig. I threw away all your old undies and put into your closet the new clothes."

I was in shock. I thought that this would end today or tomorrow, but it seemed like she was not going to give it up. It was very humiliating; I couldn't think what to do.

"Look what I've got here," she showed me something on the floor.

I bent and suddenly she grasped my hair and violently pushed my head between her legs, I didn't notice even when she managed to open her bathrobe. It was hard to breathe, her cunt was full of juice and the damned thong cut my ass! But it didn't seem like she cared about it. She started to move my head up and down, pushed it more into her cunt and screamed. "Yes, Tory! Lick it good, don't stop! You're my bitch and you will please me!"

"Try harder!" She pulled my head and pushed it again. I touched her lips with mine, my mouth was full of her juice and my nose was on her shaved pubis. I found the entrance of the cunt with my tongue and tried to push it there. I've found it very exciting and liked the taste of her juice in my mouth. I tried to push my tongue deeper and deeper into her cunt and felt my nose pushing her clitoris very hard so she moaned very loud. She moved my head up and down, around her vag and I was forced to drink all the juice coming from her. After something like a couple of minutes, when my all my face was full of her juice, she finally screamed something inarticulate and pulled my head off her cunt.

"Now, go and take a shower. Let me remove the wig, you can't do it by yourself. Ok. Good. Go. The clean underwear is waiting for you in bathroom. I'll wait wor you here"

An hour later, I was lying in the bed trying to sleep and thought of my new personality as a girl. I didn't want to start to imagine what kind of things she plans to do next time. I can't tell I hated it, but I was left with no choice, finally I decided to accept the fact being a girl but I won't make her life easier.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by thony777
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments