Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom made me a Fluffer

"another story between Missy adventures. Enjoy and please rate and comment all stories. :)"

45
9 Comments 9
83.9k Views 83.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
For most of my life I never knew exactly what my mom had done for work, neither did I know who my dad was. As such I just continued with life and thought to myself that I would find out what she did in time.

My curiosity first peaked when I was 16, I was looking for my moms purse so I could exchange some of the money I got mowing lawns for people around my neighborhood for different bills. My search eventually leads to her underwear drawer where I do find her stash of extra money so I can change my bills but I also can’t help but notice mom has nothing but sexy underwear. I got what I needed and left but came back later to search through again but this time to see the underwear. Now my mom at the time was in her late 30’s and I thought looked very good for her age. She had a nice bubble butt with a D cup chest and a fairly slim waist. She had long brown hair with some blonde highlights that brought out her brown eyes and juicy plump lips nicely.

In the drawer I found every kind of sexual underwear you would see in a porn-o from pink booty panties that said spank me to the flimsiest gstring I had ever seen. Up until now I had only heard about this kind of underwear or seen a little milder form worn by the older girls in my high school.

I could feel my cock growing with each new discovery I found and then the thought came.

“What does it feel like to wear something like this?” I thought to myself.

I gave a quick check around the house to make sure mom wasn’t home yet and then went back to her room to take off my underwear and pants. I went to the bottom of the drawer and got out a purple thong that’s suppose to go over the hips and squeeze tight between my ass cheeks. I slipped it on and I have to say as soon as it was I was hooked!

I admired myself in the mirror for a second then heard the door close and mom come home. I was freaking out and closed the drawer and grabbed my clothes before running back to my room. I forgot to put the thong back and to make a long story short I ended up keeping it and wearing it whenever I wanted without mom ever knowing, or so I thought.

I had just turned 18 now and my mom was in her early 40’s and still she has yet to show her age or even show any crows feet or grey hairs. I had also learned about my mom being a porn star at this age when I was searching one of my favorite porn sites and found a video of my mom on her knees and getting fucked by a man with an 8 inch cock then getting a cum facial. I couldn’t believe what I saw but it made sense after I had thought about how strange she would act whenever I brought up her job.

I had also gotten a little deeper into the world into cross dressing and now I dress fully whenever my mom is gone over an extended period of time. Until now she had never caught me wearing any of her clothes and I always put them back once I got board of a particular kind or wanted to try a different kind as to not arouse any suspicion with my mom.

One night, I was sitting at home watching a movie a little while before mom came home. Tonight I wore her honeycomb black fishnet thong teddy that she kept tucked away in the back of her closet with matching platform 4 inch heels. I kept a pair of pajama/lounging pants and a t-shirt to sleep in near by just in case I heard mom coming home and needed to put something on quick. When the movie was over, I got up and made my way to the kitchen to get myself a drink but just as I opened the fridge I heard keys being inserted into the lock.

I paniced and didn’t have time to grab my clothes off the couch and just ran to my room just as mom opened the door. I wasn’t sure if she seen me as the door closed but I heard her stumbling around so I think she was drinking which was good. I tried to take off the teddy but it was so tight it was hard to get off and if I damaged it then I would be in real trouble.

“Hey sonny boy! I know you are home, I saw you close the door. Come and give your mom a big hug!” She said slurring her words.

I decided it was no use to get it off and decided to just get some clothes from my closet before she saw me but it was too late. Mom opened the door and found me in her clothes. She was wearing a tight minidress that was backless and barely covered her ass and cleavage and carrying platform heels like the ones I was wearing in her hands.

“Mmm” she purred. “I see I have finally caught you wearing my things. Oh don’t worry I have known since some of my clothes started to have a manly scent to them and to be honest I had hoped you would be a cross dresser. I find them very sexy and I have a job that I think you will enjoy.” She said as she walked back to her room.

I was shocked I didn’t know what to do so I just sat there as I heard mom jump in the shower and soon returned with a couple of her dildos in her hands and naked. She threw one on the bed beside me then started licking the other one while rubbing her pussy.

“There you go babe, have fun I know I will.” She giggled before going back to her room.

I soon started to hear moaning coming from her room but I didn’t care because now I had a sex toy of my own to use.

A few days later, I was sitting on the couch wearing a bra and some boy short panties that said Oral Queen across the ass. Mom came downstairs wearing what looked like a cowgirl costume but a real slutty version. It had a pink cowgirl hat with a brown leather vest that was incredibly short and couldn’t go around her huge tits if she tried with what looked like a string bikini top that only had stars to cover her nipples. Below the waist was a pair of ass-less chaps and a thong that had the words sheriff of cocks written on the front with cowgirl boots to finish off the outfit.

She threw me a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans then told me to get in the car because I was going to work with her. At this point I was confused because she never left for work dressed like that and my first thought was maybe she was a stripper.

We lived in L.A. so after driving for about an hour we arrived at a movie studio where mom said a few words to the security guard and we were allowed in. As we walked in, we got hellos from pretty much everyone there until we got to who I think was the director.

Mom told me to wait and go get some water and something to drink while she talked to her boss. I did as I was told and while eating a few of the tarts that were there my head was rambling about how it was obvious my own mother was a porn star.

Eventually she came back over to me and told me to follow her. She took me to a side room that looked like a waiting room at a doctor’s office but with a tv that was playing what the camera what was recording at the moment.

Soon they began to work and I saw mom getting into her business and starting the movie by showing off her body in what she was dressed in and teasing the camera. I just watched in awe as I witnessed how professional mom was at being a big tease and how good she was at moving her body in just the right way.

I watched as I thought about what it would be like to be dressed up like mom and dancing around for a camera.

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

I could feel my cock getting harder and harder in the panties I was wearing. Since I was alone, I was going to stroke my cock but then a woman came in who was obviously a porn star like mom.

“Are you Christine’s son?” the woman asked in nothing but a towel.

“Uhh well yes I am.” I said sheepishly and blushing as I looked at her body.

“Mmm good you are the new guy. In that case get to work!” She said as she dropped her towel revealing her naked beautiful body.

“Whoa what!?” I asked in confusion.

“Your mother said you would be the new fluffer and that you were starting today. I also know about your little secret and I want to see it while you eat my pussy.” She commanded in a playful tone.

For a second I didn’t know what to think but that didn’t last long as my sex drive took over. I dropped to my knees and crawled to the woman but before I could taste her sweet pussy she stopped me.

“Did you not hear me sexy boy? I want to see what you have on under your clothes.” She told me as she rubbed her fingers through my hair.

I stood up and took off my sweater and jeans showing her my bra and panties. I gave a quick turn and she patted my butt. I dropped to my knees again then drove my mouth onto her wet lips. Just at the touch she gave a little breath before relaxing her body. My tongue started by lapping up her fat lips and planting soft kisses all around them all the way up to her clit. I used my front teeth to gently nibble and bite her clit making her juices flow out of her pussy a little. Then I went back to licking as my tongue wiggled its way between her lips and going deeper after making sure I licked her as much as I could. My tongue wiggled as it reached deep into her and I felt her quiver the more my tongue moved. She moaned over and over and her pussy got so hot as more liquids flowed from her honey pot.

I wanted to eat her pussy for hours, feeling her quiver and shake then orgasm as she covered my face in her hot pussy juice but just then she grabbed my head and pulled me off.

“Oh baby that was great! But I can’t cum or I won’t be able to give it my all in the next scene. I needed you to make me horny but come visit me afterward and we can continue this later. Cya sexy boy.” She said before making her way out the door and to her next scene.

I just sat there on my knees, a little disappointed and half naked as I felt used but so happy that I got to lick the pussy of such an amazing woman and hey, she said she wanted me more later to.

Just then a man came in. Once again I was surprised and my face turned white as a white man came in wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and smiled at me as he rubbed his cock.

“Ha ha now I know you’re Chrissy’s son. Guess what, I need a blowjob and I love how you’re dressed. It’s a good start but I need that wet mouth.

“Wait I can’t, I’ve never….” He cut me off as he started to slap my face with his cock. I tried to stop him but he reached down and started to massage my ass with his hands.

By now my cock was drooling precum and the man was smacking my ass which was just making me hornier.

“Suck it bitch! I go on in 5 minutes!” he commanded as he shoved his cock in my mouth.

I could no longer resist as the smell of his manhood aroused the woman my crossdressing had made me. I dove onto his cock and started flicking my tongue on his cock. I began to stroke his shaft and I could feel him getting harder and harder. I took it to the back of my throat and gagged a little before he ripped me off his cock. I looked at it as it throbbed right in front of me, all 8 inches of manhood with my mouth full sopping wet from the oral sex I had been given.

“Good job Oral Queen” he teased just before he left in a hurry to get to the set.

I panted heavily and looked up to the screen where now was the woman I had just eaten out riding a guys cock like she was a sex crazed nympho. I went back to the couch, my eyes wandered until I saw mom’s purse by the door. I thought to myself that she must have left it here with me and hadn’t said anything before she left. I wanted some change for something cold to cool me off before someone caught me masturbating but I found the dildo she was using last night and some lube. I could wait no longer and I pulled my panties down around my knees and shoved the dildo in to fuck myself madly and stroked until I came several times.

Once I reached my 4 th orgasm with my cock, I could no longer get it up but I needed more. I stuck the dildo to one of the solid chairs nearby then rode it hard, moaning wildly with my cock flapping and dripping my orgasm juice all over. I even managed to cum one more time before my legs almost gave out from exhaustion.

I needed to rest but more and more people came in for blowjobs and getting their pussies eaten. Those would always get me hard again and I would get the energy to fuck myself even more and cum before another person would walk in for their turn.

Eventually it was getting late and mom had finally come back. My body was hot and my ass and cock were throbbing as she walked over to me and sat down on the couch next to me. She was all sweaty to and rubbed her beat red pussy that was drooling from her fresh orgasm with juices and cum. She was holding two shot glasses filled with some kind of liquid in them. I asked her what was in them but all she told me was that it was something I will have to try if I was going to do the job.

First I took the clear liquid shot glass and slowly drank it. The second it hit my tongue I knew it was the pussy juice of the first woman I ate out that night. It was good and made my body all tingly. I knew the second one was a guys cum and I wasn’t sure if I should as I thought about it in my head.

“c’mon sweetie, just try it and you will be hooked. It is like drinking thick salty yogurt with a strong musk that just drives a woman crazy.”

After she said that I took the shot glass and slowly let it drip down my mouth and throat. She was right, it did taste like salty yogurt and I could see myself wanting to drink more of it. I have to say, it was great to taste my reward after giving so much oral without getting to help them finish.

We sat on the couch for a bit and just talked about what was going to happen now, I told her about the first girl who came in first and she said she wanted me to come see her later. Mom smiled and said that it was fine because she was going to go to the bar with some of her friends after work anyway.

I decided to keep being a fluffer. It was a lot of fun and the idea of meeting porn stars and being a bi sexual cross dresser made it all the better and who knows maybe if you become a porn star I will be your fluffer some day.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments