Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My night as my wife's sissy boy

"My wife surprised me, and how! It Was a night I will never forget."

102
21 Comments 21
273k Views 273k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Legendary Story

The last few weeks had been extremely busy and my wife and I had very little time to spend with one another.  We needed some alone time so we made arrangements for the kids to spend the night at their grandparents house.  My wife asked if I would mind dropping them off by myself as she had a few things she like to get ready while I was gone.

As I pulled into the driveway I noticed that most all of the lights were of in the house, it appeared that there was the flickering of candle light in our bedroom. As I got out of the car I was beginning to feel a stirring in my groin. The anticipation of what was in store for me was awakening all my senses.

When I walked into the living room she was waiting for me wearing thigh high boots a black corset and was holding a riding crop in her right hand. I didn’t know what had gotten into her. She had never looked so beautiful. Her hair was pulled back the way I like it she also had on some hoop earrings and was wearing makeup, which she rarely does. I was mesmerized!

She asked me if I was ready to serve her? To which I quickly responded yes!!! She then told me to kneel and took a collar from off of the coffee table and put it on me.  She informed me that tonight I was there for her pleasure. She then told me to strip and take a shower, she would be waiting for me in the bedroom.  I quickly went and took a shower.

When I entered the bedroom the covers were gone and all that was on the bed were two pillows and a restraint system. She took a bag off the dresser and told me to come to her. She handed me the bag and told me to put this on. I dumped the contents onto the bed and looked at her questioningly, she told me I was to do as she asked, I was to serve her without question.

In the bag was a black lace and silk teddie, a pair of thigh high stalkings and a pair of stiletto heels.  She told me to hurry as she was getting impatient. I did as I was told. When I was dressed she asked me to lay on the bed and she began to tie me to the bed, she had me lift my head and put a blindfold on me. She then bent and kissed me and asked if I trusted her. I replied that I did. She asked if I was still willing to serve her. I said yes. She then said good. She told me I looked sexy and vulnerable laying there. She told  me she forgot something downstairs and would be right back, I was beginning to ache from the anticipation. It was only a few minutes later (it seemed like longer) I heard her coming up the stairs, I could hear other footsteps as well.

We had often talked about having another woman join us in the bedroom and here it was happening, I was wondering which of her friends she had gotten to join us. They went to the far side of the room and I heard her whisper something I couldn’t make out, then she stated that I looked like a hot little sissy bitch that needed to be used. All I could think was yes use me.

I then felt someone climb onto the end of the bed between my spread legs and they started kissing my legs which felt incredible through the silk. I couldn’t wait till they got to my cock, it was starting to hurt as it strained against the silk and lace. My wife said you really like that don’t you? I responded yes. Then I felt lips against my cock the sensation through the fabric was making me wild.

AriannaDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriannaDavis

I needed to get out, I started to squirm.

Next I felt someone get on the bed from my right, they began to suck on my nipple through the lace fabric it felt wonderful. By now the tip of my cock worked its way out and I felt a tongue start to lick it, I was on fire. The fabric was pulled away and my cock went into their mouth. Someone else got onto the bed from my left and started to rub my stomach she then leaned in and kissed me, it was my wife, she asked if I wanted a taste? how could I refuse. The person to my right then proceeded to straddle my face, I could hardly wait for the taste of pussy while I was being sucked. A moment later I felt the tip of a cock pressed against my lips, I could feel the slickness of pre- cum on my lips, I had never had this happen before, my wife commanded me to open my mouth I was so caught up in the moment that I did as I was told. I could feel the size of it as it spread my lips apart.

The taste, the feel was wonderful, I let out a moan and the cock started to fuck my face, I was loving it, I wanted more. My wife told me I was being a good sissy boy and that she was going to untie me, and that I was to keep on the blindfold, would I still cooperate, I could only moan.

She then lay beside me and put my hand on her pussy, it was dripping wet. She said it was her turn now and that she wanted me to lick her, I couldn’t refuse, so I did. She immediately started to moan and I could hear the slurping sounds of her sucking a cock, this made me really excited. Then I felt some one spread my cheeks and the tip of a cock up against my ass.  I wanted it inside me so I started pushing back against, I was longing for it. I could feel the tip starting to go in and I gasped, my wife asked if I wanted it all so I said yes. He slowly entered me from behind it felt
incredible.

At this my wife’s legs started to tremble and I could feel her starting to cum. I continued to lick in slow deliberate strokes until I thought she would crush my head with her thighs.

She told me that she wanted me inside her at the same time as the cock was in me, so I slowly worked my way forward until I was able to penetrate her, I thought I would blow my load then. She then took the cock she had been sucking and steered it toward my mouth and told me she wanted to see him cum in my mouth so start sucking. He then proceeded to fuck my face and I could feel him getting harder and his cock beginning to spasm as he shot his load in my mouth. I continued to suck and slurp as well as let his cum run out the corners of my mouth, I guess at the sight of this my wife couldn’t take it and came also. At this I exploded, the guy in my ass started to cum too, I could feel the spasms of his cock and I thought I would never stop.

He then pulled out, my wife told me to lay on my back and she proceeded to lick the cum from the corners of my mouth, she said that I shouldn’t enjoy the taste all by myself.

She told me to stay and wait, that she would be right back. A couple of minutes later she returned and took my blindfold off. She told me I was a good little sissy boy.

I still don’t know who’s cocks I sucked, but I hoped I would get the chance to do it again soon.

Published 
Written by redhotfun4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments