Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Business Trip - Part 1

"A man has a wild experience on an unexpected business trip."

14
2 Comments 2
19.5k Views 19.5k
697 words 697 words
I work for a small web design company in northern Connecticut. We acquired a rather large account with a lawn care company in Virginia, and my boss asked me to go with him to present the design we had created, since I was the only other male at the company. My boss told me he didn’t want any of the women to think he was hitting on them. Never having been asked to go on a business trip for this company before, I jumped at the chance to travel a bit even if it was for work! Dan, my boss, told me to be ready to head out the next morning.

That night, I went home, opened a small bottle of red table wine, and poured myself a glass and headed up to the bathroom to take a nice warm bath. I took my shirt off and looked at myself in the full length mirror. My upper body was cleanly waxed and shaven. I tweaked my nipples with my fingers and took a sip of my wine. Taking off my trousers to reveal my pink lace panties that I loved to wear to work, I felt a twitch in my groin. Just the sight of my shaven body in those pink panties made my cock hard. The tip of my cock peeked out the top of my panties. I slowly took off my panties and ran my bath.

While in the bath, I had finished the rest of the wine in the bottle. Feeling horny, I began to stroke my cock. I put my feet on the edges of the tub to spread my legs wider. I had one hand stoking my now hard fuck tool and I was sucking my fingers on my free hand. I wet the middle finger and slowly placed the tip of the middle finger at the opening of my tiny little butt hole. I slowly made circles around my asshole and began arching my back.

I was stroking my cock harder as I wet my finger again this time shoving it up my ass to the second knuckle.

AntonellaMorel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaMorel

I let out a little moan and saw pre-cum on the tip of my cock. I pulled my finger out of my ass and swiped up the pre-cum. Slowly, I brought the sweet nectar to my lips. It was quite a bit and was almost dripping off my finger. I open my mouth, gave my finger a little shake, and cum drippings fell in my waiting mouth. Mmm, delicious pre-cum, so sweet, so creamy! I slipped my finger into my mouth and licked it dry. The sweet taste of my asshole mixed with my cum and it made me crazy.

I grabbed the empty wine bottle and soaped up the neck. I spread my legs even wider and soaped up my asshole and hands. I began to push the wine bottle up into my fuck hole. As I pushed it deeper and deeper into my shit hole, my cock began to drip even more cum. Using one hand to hold the bottle inside my pulsing pink hole I started to wipe the dripping cum that was leaking out of my cock with my fingers and fed myself my cum. I started to pump my asshole harder and harder with the wine bottle until I felt my balls getting heavy. I pulled my legs over my head, shoved the bottle in deep with one last thrust, pulled it out fast opened my mouth wide, and began to cum all over my face and into my mouth!

Hot blasts of sweet nut butter splashed my face and dripped into my mouth. I twitched and moaned for what seemed like a good two minutes. Then greedily pushed the cum covering my face into my mouth adding to the mouth full of cum I already had. I swirled my nasty nut juice around with my tongue inside my mouth and swallowed my hot drippings with a gulp. Such a dirty girl, I thought to myself! Felling nice and relaxed, I took a quick shower toweled off and went into the bedroom to pack for my trip.

Published 
Written by iluv2tosssalad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments