Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Slut Within part 2

"part 2 of the slut within and if you like it PLZ comment :) enjoy!!!"

16
7 Comments 7
25.5k Views 25.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
As I continued on my knees, I felt my little thong riding up my tight little butt. My skirt got in the way of spreading my legs and my tube top and my skin was all sticky with cum. Thankfully, I wouldn’t be wearing any of this much longer. Their watching eyes so aroused my slutty nature. I took off my tube top and skirt leaving my fishnets and six inch heels. I also wore a black thong and bra with the pink mesh that made me feel hot and sexy. I made a conscious effort to shake my hips and moan as I took them off—giving my admirers a full show. My heart pounded in my chest as my hunger for them grew.

With the leash still around my neck, the muscular male pulled me once again to my knees. He came up to me and shoved his big cock down my throat. I sucked him deep and hard making sure to not miss a single spot and enjoyed every minute of his throbbing manhood. I sucked hungrily at the precum leaking from his cock. Harder…deeper…harder; I almost forgot to breathe but never took his massive shaft from my hot, precum soaked throat. I felt someone behind me, stroking my ass cheeks, then shove four fingers in my ass.

“Mmmm, take it, baby,” The voice said with a sneer tone. “My cock is gonna feel great in your ass.”

I moaned my consent as I took two more cocks in my hands, stroking them and spreading precum as they flopped in my hands. Before long my hands were completely soaked with precum. Then I felt it, one man had actually shoved his full hand into my ass, moving it around twisting and mixing my insides. I gently screamed as he squish and fist me like I was a rubber hole for his enjoyment. My tongue started to hang out with the cock still in my mouth and my eyes rolled back in my head. Then I felt him pull his hand out. I was a little heart broken because I wanted more, but at the same time I knew what was coming next.

He pressed his cock head against my now stretched hole. He shoved it in, all in one thrust. I yelled as the cock came out but was quickly shoved back in as I was impaled on two cocks thrusting deep in my ass and mouth.

The black male who was enjoying controlling all of this looked down and saw the vibrating clit ring still attached to my cock.

“What's this you little slut?" He hissed. "We’re gonna make you cum and cum till that ass bleeds our cum and your pathetic little clit-cock has dried and become as useless as the cum hole you are.” He ripped off my clit ring and my clitty-cock got swollen and hard almost instantly. He spanked my ass while I took the huge cocks.

The others stood around me stroking their cocks. One after the other, they came over and over on me. The smell drove me crazy; I no longer cared about keeping myself clean as it all drooled over me. Saliva- precum leaking from my mouth and ass as I was fucked even harder now I felt all the “girls” in the crowd envious and cheering me on as the men stroked, taking turns cumming on me more except for the few guys I had mentioned before had not joined in. Instead, they made sure to hold it all in and spread the cum already on me like thick smelly delicious butter onto my body.

Then almost like it was on cue, the cocks came all at once down my throat and deep in my ass. Stream after stream shot big hot gobs of cum deep into me. I moaned loud as the cum entered deep inside me and for a minute, even I thought I was gonna get pregnant. I drank what I could but it still started to shoot out of me dripping as the cocks in my hand shot into my hair and onto my face getting in my eyes and nose I gurgled the cum before laying down swallowing it and sticking my ass in the air with my head down in the doggy position.

"Good slut," I heard from a voice as my ass is spanked once again.

Then my leash was grabbed and I was lead to a kind of rack where I am turned upside down with my ass straight up in the air and my knees to my chest with my legs spread and clitty-cock pointing down to my face.

I got a little scared as all the other cross dressers and trannies in the room started jerking off into a fairly big glass. However, my fears were allayed as attention was drawn elsewhere, to the black guy who had been in control this whole time put a smaller glass in my mouth and told me not to spill a drop or I was gonna be abused like a little whore.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

My clitty jumped as I held it tight between my lips, then he came around and shoved his gigantic cock in my ass, deep, jack hammering my now stretched ass. I felt his balls slapping the space between my balls and stretched ass as I had to watch his asshole wink at me and my clitty flopping like a toy. My precum drips drop by drop and in sudden spurts as I caught them in the glass that was placed in my cum covered mouth. God, it made me so hot I wanted to stroke my clitty right there in front of everyone.

Just then, the black guy start fucking me harder, swirling his dick around as the cup was removed from my mouth and my clitty was stroked.

I moaned and yelled, “Yes, yes, oh God! Stroke me. Give me something to lick. I want cocks in my mouth NOW!!!!” I didn’t have to wait long for the chubby male stuck his fat cock in. It smelled horrible but I didn’t care, because I was too happy that I had that delicious taste of cock in my mouth again.

I sucked and snorted as cum dripped all over me and my clitty was stroked. then I felt a hand, I dunno who it was from but I think it was one of the girls who grabbed me and put a condom on my cock, she kept stroking me until I was just about ready to cum. I yelled a muffled and gargled, "I’m cumming!!!" I filled the condom full of cum, but it wasn’t over yet. The cocks kept coming one after another fucking my mouth then my ass cumming in me till my ass squished and overflowed and my stomach had felt sick from all the cum shot directly into me.

Soon they had all pulled out of me and scraped the cum off their cocks into my gaping hole and inserted a butt plug, I was too tired and my head was spinning too much to see what was going on now. I felt myself be removed from the rack. I thought it was finally over but it was the most wonderful experience I had ever had and smiled with cum on me, but little did I know it was still just starting.

They walked me to another giant glass that was completely empty placed on the middle of the floor that from the width one would have thought it was a bowl. The two t-girls that had helped me up said “ok hun its time for the finale” and winked as I knew what I needed to do. I pulled off my thong and swayed my hips strutting the sexiest erotic walk I could muster in my heels. I squatted over the glass and pulled out the plug and in a storm the cum rushed out of me into the glass with a white stream of hot musk.

With the enormous amount of cum I had shot into it I couldn’t believe it filled the glass to its rim. Then another glass was brought in by another crossdresser just like me and the glass I held in my mouth full of my cum was brought in as well. Each glass was placed next to the other and mine that was filled from the condom that must have been removed when I was helped up.
 
First I took the glass that I had filled it was only about a shot glass worth so in one shot I put it in my mouth and swirled it around showing the viewers around me as I was surrounded by strangers watching my slutty show. I dropped to my knees as I spit it onto my face and scraped it back into my mouth before swallowing.

Cheers and encouragement came from the crowd as now it was time for the massive cum in the middle of the room. I felt so lucky that my night turned out this way. I smiled at the crowd as I got on all fours and started sipping the cum not stopping as I picked it up drinking gulp after gulp till it was almost gone then spreading the rest onto my body and all over my ass making it sticky and shine with my badge of slut’s honor as I took my hand and fucked my ass with my fist as I was now addicted to the feeling. I took the other over-sized glass and drank it down slowly filling up my tummy to its brim and when I was finished I laid back licked my hand from my ass clean of my anal juice.

“Mmmm, who’s up for round two?” I winked for my new life and new attitude because I had brought out my slut within and I couldn’t have been happier.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments