Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Worm Turns Part 2: The Routine

"After establishing a routine, a surprise visit by a man took my tranformation to a new level."

20
5 Comments 5
29.4k Views 29.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Before I even realized it, we had fallen into a pattern of visits to the sisters’ salon. On a weekly basis, I was having my hair set, my nails done, and my make-up applied expertly by some combination of Kim and/or Kristie. Often one would do the work while the other recorded the proceedings on video or with a digital still camera. Several of the photos made their way onto the mirrors of the salon’s stations. The upshot of this development was that the curiosity of other (female) patrons of the sisters’ often led to orchestrated sessions wherein these women would pay extra to schedule their appointments simultaneous with mine so that they could watch what by now had become quite a show.

These sessions all started quite the same: I would show up dressed down but toting the day’s (and evening’s) outfit carefully selected by Melinda. Melinda would drop me off in front of the salon while she drove around to find the nearest parking spot, soon to return with my outfit—always keeping its nature and exact components a secret from me. Meanwhile I would sashay in to the shop wearing perhaps Capri pants, a loose knit top and some high, sporty wedges, selected partially for their open-toe design that showed off my neatly perdicured toes to perfection. And by now, Melinda had me nearly living in the double-D breasts, glued to my chest as they were for weeks at a time. I was not allowed to wear a bit of make-up to the salon, so my appearance—sort of half male and half female—never ceased to draw stares from passers-by while I walked the short distance to the entrance.

Upon entering, Kim and Kristie would stop whatever they were doing and greet me as if I were their long lost third sister. Cooing over my outfit or my feigned need for a fill on my nails, they would escort me to my designated chair at the front of the shop. Whomever the lucky lady who had been chosen as that week’s spectator would be perched in her own chair, head covered with shiny rollers with a glass of wine in one hand and, typically, her digital camera in the other. While the girls would prep me by tipping me back for a shampoo, my observer would laugh and drink throughout the proceedings, usually calling more than a few of her friends to offer them play-by-play of my transformation. I’m quite sure that photos of my lathered head were among the most photographed and distributed on the internet, perhaps only surpassed by the other, “meatier” stages of my transformation. Eyebrow-waxing, lip liner and lipstick application, and the attachment of false eyelashes also seemed to be popular with my amateur paparazzi.

The sessions themselves became more and more involved as I descended farther and farther into the world of femininity. A particular milestone is when the girls determined that my hair wasn’t growing out at a rate that satisfied them. They wanted long hair to play with, and mine just wasn’t coming along fast enough. So when they felt there was sufficient length for extensions to look natural, in they went. Now I had a full head of long, luxurious blond tresses that cascaded down my back. The girls seemed to love the greater opportunities afforded them by the length. Buns, pony- and pigtails, French braids, and up-dos were all in play now.

Well as this installment’s name signifies, we all fell into a routine. And since my humiliation was limited to a handful of clients along with their electronically-linked friends, I soon adapted. But on the second Saturday of October this year, as the day dawned unseasonably warm, Melinda seemed equally abnormally “heated up”. I probably should have suspected that something was amiss when instead of the somewhat androgynous appearance with which I normally made the trip to Kim & Kristie’s parlor, Melinda dressed me decidedly more feminine and sexy. In place of the cotton blouse and Capri pants, she laced me into a tight, figure defining corset below which dangled eight garter straps. To them she attached smoky black back-seemed stockings usually reserved for our evenings out or play at home in our custom playroom. Slimmed down to a narrow waste and endowed with ample breasts, the leather one-piece dress that she tossed to me now fit like a glove. Once atop the four-and-a-half inch black, open-toed heels, the hem now just barely covered the lace tops of the stockings, a development that I noted with pride.

Despite having been liberally doused with some fine perfume, one thing remained the same as our typical Saturdays: I left the house without a scrap of makeup. I felt at once sexy and clownish. When I asked Melinda what was different about today, she winked and said that the time had come for a more significant step into femininity. Her twisted grin indicated that no more information would be forthcoming and I was left to wonder what was to come. Of course, it would become apparent soon enough what was to come.

When we got to the salon, the abnormal availability of parking spots right out front also caught my attention. Something was very different about this day. Melinda parked right in front, reached into the back for the camera and tripod that had by now become standard equipment for these sessions, and we strutted into the salon. The surprises didn’t stop. To my amazement, the salon was totally empty except for Kim and Kristie. My inquiries were answered with, “Don’t you worry about a thing, sweetie. Today is a very special day for you and we felt like a little privacy was in order”. “Uh-oh”, I thought.

While Melinda erected the camera, Kim busied herself with my shampoo. Especially with the extensions, I thoroughly enjoyed having my hair washed by her. Her strong hands gave me the most incredible scalp massage, relaxing me deeper into the world of women. As I crossed and uncrossed my legs, the exquisite feeling of my stocking-clad legs rubbing against one another was the magic carpet that I rode to the feminine side of my personality, a side that was stronger than I ever would have guessed.

Once my hair had been washed and rinsed, Kim tipped me up in the chair and started the now longer job of rolling my hair. The extensions necessitated lager rollers. She sectioned my hair with large chrome clips and diligently and firmly worked on one small section at a time. Soon enough, I had a head of massive, rollers wrapped tightly with my shiny hair. I was always a little surprised at how much darker my hair was when it was wet, and the dark hair on the large purple rollers mesmerizing me.

Of course, the stockings meant that I wouldn’t be getting a pedicure this week and my week-old manicure didn’t really need any filling, so as Kristie set to work on my makeup, Kim merely touched up the polish, taking care of the small nicks in my crimson polish. All the while, I was wondering about the girls’ comments about what was to come, and their next direction to me made me believe that it wouldn’t be too much longer before I would learn what they were referring to. Instead of placing me under a dryer, I was escorted back across the shop and placed back in my original chair, directly in front of the camera perched atop the tripod. And rather than pumping the seat higher into the air for whatever ministrations might be next, Kim let all the air out of the large cylinder under me seat and I sank to a very pedestrian height.

BellaGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaGrace

Melinda went to the camera, checked the focus and started its recording mode, as indicated by the red light near the camera’s lens. Then the girls excused themselves, saying they’d be right back and that I shouldn’t go too far. But before they left, Kim did a curious thing—she turned me in the chair so that I was facing the mirror and away from the front door of the shop.

Alone in the salon, adorned in a black leather dress (that was admittedly mostly covered by the salon cape), seemed stockings, towering pumps with a head full of curlers, I wasn’t about to take off. As long as nobody came in until the girls came back, I guessed I’d be alright. And I admit to enjoying what I had become. I was lost in my admirational haze when the chime above the door that announces salon visitors shocked me back to reality. I looked up in the mirror and froze. Standing in the doorway was a handsome young man. Dressed in a plaid cotton flannel shirt, blue jeans, well-worn hiking boots, and sporting about three days’ beard growth, he was ruggedly good-looking. He wasn’t hard to recognize. Standing where he was, his image in the mirror was right next a photograph that Kim kept on her mirror. It was her boyfriend about whom I’d heard many things during my visits. I froze with fear. Before, my transformations had only been witnessed by women and I’d grown quite comfortable with it. But now I was face-to-mirror with the first male ever to see me so dressed.

I hoped he would notice the absence of his girlfriend and immediately leave, but such was not my luck. He cleared his throat and after a gentlemanly “Excuse me miss”, he asked where he might find Kim. In my panic, I didn’t answer, knowing that as soon as I croaked out an answer, he would discover my true gender. I wasn’t sure how he’d respond to that. When I failed to answer, he repeated his question and I repeated my silence. In a slightly agitated state, he took a few brisk steps toward me and said, “Miss, I’m asking you a question”. When he got to my chair, he spun me around to face him. It took him a moment, but I could see the truth dawn on his face—I was a man (kind of).

“Wait a minute. Are you the dude who Kim and Kristie make into a chick every week?” I still didn’t answer him. He looked at me closely and then looked long and hard at my pictures stuck next to his on the mirror. “I have to tell you that I’ve been trying to meet you for a while, man. You see, you’re kind of makin’ my life a little harder”. My eyes must have given away my confusion. “No, of course, you wouldn’t know what I’m talkin’ about, would you, you little girlie man. Ever since you’ve been comin’ in here and getting’ all fixed up like a chick, Kim’s been after me to ‘get more in touch with my feminine side’, whatever the hell that means.”

“So the way I look at it, you owe me a little something. Maybe we should see just how ‘in touch’ you are with your feminine side”. I wasn’t sure what he meant by that, but whatever it was that he had in mind was about to be captured on film, turned as I was by now directly towards the camera. I didn’t have to wait long. He slowly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. His pants fell to the floor and I was pretty sure I was about to get a close-up view of the monstrous cock that Kim regularly bragged/complained about in the salon. When he slipped his underwear down his legs, I could see why Kim complained that taking it in her mouth had taken some getting used to.

Even flaccid, that thing was gigantic. Where once I’d been kind of excited by the presence of this hunk, I now was genuinely frightened at what might be asked of me in the near future. “I have to tell you that being with another dude doesn’t exactly qualify as my ultimate fantasy, so in order for us to see how much of a chick you are, you’re going to have to help me out a little. I want you to grab it and stroke it. Come on honey—get me hard”. I tentatively reached out and took hold of his massive penis. The stark contrast between my crimson nails and his pink flesh re-excited me and I found it rather easy to stroke it lightly. The sensation of blood rushing into it and inflating it to full glory gave me an odd feeling of pride. And he didn’t miss that. “You’re liking your first feel of dick, aren’t you, sweet thing? Let’s see what else you’re willing to do. Open up those beautiful lips”.

When I hesitated for a moment, he pinched my nose closed and waited for me to part my lips to take a breath. When I did, he shoved the monster in. I closed my heavily-lashed eyes, but he at once commanded me to open them back up. “I want you to see everything, honey”. At first he just held himself inside my mouth, but eventually, he slowly withdrew his member almost all the way before sliding it back in. “Suck it. And if it ever comes out of your mouth, you’d better beg for it back if you know what’s good for you”. For the next fifteen minutes or so, he played this little game—withdraw and then replace. Every once in a while, he would pull it all the way out and even as he was smacking my face with it, smearing my makeup with the mixture of saliva and pre-cum that coated it, I found myself asking him to please put it back in my mouth. Oddly enough, he never had to tell me to beg—I truly wanted that thing in my mouth.

“Well let’s see if you can finish the job." With that he grabbed the back of my head, using the rollers for a better grip. He pushed himself all the way into my mouth and pulled out. As he did so, I could see my smeared lipstick up and down the length of his giant penis, ropes of my saliva and his semen forming an excellent lubricant for his next thrust. Finally, his legs started to wobble (easy for me to sense since I was now firmly holding onto his little butt checks with my nails firmly dug in, lest he slip out of my mouth). He tightened his grip on my rollered head and with a mighty grunt, emptied a large load of salty semen right down onto the back of my throat. I tried as well as I could to catch every drop of my first blow job, knowing how the protein would strengthen my nails. But such was the size of the load that some of it oozed out onto my cheeks. “Don’t move a muscle”. I obeyed as he went into the back room of the shop where, among other things, the girls eat their lunches. He returned immediately with a spoon. My bewilderment went away the moment he used to scrape off the dripping semen and spoon feed it back to my hungry mouth. “My my. It looks like Kim and I have found an answer to her not wanting to do that for me. I’ll be expecting you again at the house tonight. Ask Melinda—it’s all been arranged. And in case your performance doesn’t come across well on the video, I’ll be sure to give you a great review. Nice work, sweetie.” With that, he was gone.

Not long after, the girls returned. I was left to clean myself up and re-touch my makeup while they plugged the camera into the shop’s television and watched it. As we walked out, Melinda promised to have copies ready by the time she brought me back to Kim’s that night for our date. It was a milestone, that, in my transformation into my wife’s working slut.

Published 
Written by Karin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments