Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be Careful What You Wish For...

"Maybe a fantasy should stay just that."

30
8 Comments 8
13.1k Views 13.1k
726 words 726 words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed this teaser, please let me know. I will finish the story up soon. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Based on true events:"

After four long years of a normal life, Maria was left bored and distant from her true core and wild side she had kept under wraps as a result of being in a relationship with Brad, a tech mogul. She wanted to experience life as she had in her teens, wild and fun to say the least...

One afternoon while waiting for Brad to come home from work, Maria sat down and started browsing her explore page on Instagram. Picture after picture of hot, young, muscular men appeared as she stopped to hover and look at these pictures. Brad was a loving partner and an honest man, but he lacked the wild bad-boy fun that Maria craved. As she kept browsing these hot studs, she couldn't help but notice how wet she was getting...letting her mind wonder, imagining how life would be as a single woman...getting all the attention from these younger men.

Frustrated and horny, Maria spread her legs, slowly unzipping her jeans while the tingling sensations aroused all over her body, she gently started caressing her pussy that had been dripping through her panties, slowly rubbing her pussy through her soaked panties from clit to asshole, asshole to clit. Imagining the hot studs going down on her, penetrating her willing holes, filling her fertile pussy with loads of warm, tasty, cum.

She proceeded to move her red satin pussy juice-soaked panties to the side and slid her index finger up and down the opening of her pink cunt. Sticking two fingers in, taking them out, and tasting her sweet nectar, filling her mind with ecstasy. Edging herself to a messy orgasm, she licked her fingers clean, pulled her jeans up and went about her day.

Brad walked in hours later and started right away with how work was stressing him out and how he was extremely tired he was.

Maria did not care about any of this, she was horny and rightfully so.

As Brad undressed to change from his work attire, Maria came up and dropped to her knees. Slowly pulling down Brad's underwear, her eyes filled with sexual passion as she started cupping his balls with her hand and gently wrapping her soft plump lips that have been craving the taste of cock all day around Brad's small limp cock.

JuneRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuneRossi

Brad quickly pulled away, expressing that he had a long day and wasn't in the mood tonight.

The next day, Maria woke up early to go to the gym before she went off to work at her reception job. While at the gym, she couldn't get the images of those hot guys out of her head while she was working out. Realising she had started getting wet at the thought of perhaps taking the hot personal trainer that was staring at her ass while she was squatting into the changerooms and shoving his cock so far down her wet and willing throat that she could gag on something that could fill her deep and yearning appetite for wild fun that could reawaken her boring soul. Maybe it was time to take her sexual frustrations into her own hands, maybe it was time to make Brad her cuck...

As she finished up at the gym, Maria quickly drove home to confront Brad about her sexual frustration and to state her new idea before he left for work.

She barged into their room and to her surprise, there was Brad, fully naked, phone in hand, playing with his four-inch baby cock...

As she asked him what he was watching, he quickly closed the tab...hiding his Cuckold fantasy from his horny girlfriend that moments ago was thinking about being throat fucked by the hot personal trainer's cock in the changerooms.

She quickly grabbed his phone and opened up the browser to see "Cuckold humiliated by his hot girlfriend" with a video below it. Maria looked at Brad and his little cock that could never satisfy her, thinking about all the nights she had to fake an orgasm, all the times she was hit on at bars while out with her friends, all the hot guys she had slept around with while in university, and looked back at Brad glancing deeply into his eyes as she said these words:

"From now on, this is going to be your reality, Cuck."

To be continued...

Published 
Written by estrangedarrangment
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments