Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaking The Ice

"Agreeing to take other lovers for my partner is one thing, actually putting into practice is quite another."

100
27 Comments 27
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"The start of not only a wonderful week away, but also the beginnings of a lifestyle that just keeps getting better."

Pete had been completely honest with me. He told me exactly what he wanted before I moved in with him, and I had agreed to his demands. In truth, I was looking forward to it.

The first few weeks of living together were wonderful. We had such a lot to catch up on, we made love most nights, and I discovered that Pete was an awesome lover even though he was ten years older than me. His oral skills were better than anything I'd experienced before, and I had cum after cum, including some multis.

It was over three weeks before he mentioned the agreement we had made.

"Have you got anyone in mind?" he asked, climbing off me after another great session.

"No, not really," I replied.

I told him it was quite difficult. We both had lots of friends, but I couldn't see a way that any of them could suddenly become lovers. How do you go up to someone you've known for years and say "How do you fancy a fuck - Pete's OK with it?"

"I can tell you about some of the fucks I've had in the past if you like," I told him, hoping that it would put things off for a while.

"OK," said Pete, "that would be a good way to learn how to describe things to me, but I want you to fuck somebody new soon."

From memory, I told him about two of the best sessions I'd enjoyed in the past. Pete was happy to hear them and told me that I was very good at describing the details. It did the trick for him, and also made me very randy. Recalling all those wonderful feelings made me want more. I was free to do whatever I liked, but how would I go about it?

Pete had the answer. He booked a week's holiday for us in Spain at a large hotel with a nightclub. He told me that he would take me to the club every night and that I should dress 'sexily'. He would sit at the bar and I would pretend to be on my own.

The very first night we were there, Pete watched me get ready. I'd chosen a little black mini-dress. When I went to put my undies on after showering, Pete said: "Haven't you got anything sexier, Mel?" He went to my wardrobe and found a matching bra and pantie set. They were black but nearly see-through. He kept on searching and came up with a suspender belt and barely black stocking stockings.

"Perfect," he told me before we left our room and made our way to the club.

Although early, it was quite busy in there. "I'm going to the far end of the bar, Mel," he told me. "You go and get yourself a drink, You can't fail to score looking like that."

Well, he was right. A very tasty man, much younger than me, chatted me up, bought me some drinks, and danced with me.

He wasn't slow in getting his hands on me, and there I was enjoying a very close clinch to a slow number. I didn't look over towards Pete, but I knew he would be watching.

We had a couple more dances together. The music was very loud and it was difficult to talk but he looked inquisitively at me and pointed towards the exit. I nodded.

This time I did look over my shoulder and managed to make out a smile on Pete's face as we made our way out.

We went straight to his room. I didn't even know his name yet, but I was amazed at how eager I was. I unzipped my dress as soon as the door closed behind us. I stepped out of it while he got his kit off, and stood before him in my very scanty underwear.

He was eye candy! He had a very well-toned and tanned body. I was pleased to see that he already had the beginnings of an erection. Our tongues met while we stood next to the king-sized bed and I felt his manhood pressing against my belly.

Selinne24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Selinne24

The lust I felt as his hand started to pull my little panties to one side and rub my eager pussy was unbelievable. I wanted this man to take me and I still didn't know his name.

We pulled apart for a while and I unclipped my bra as he took hold of my panties and slowly took them right off. I helped him by raising each foot at a time. As soon as they were off, he pushed me down onto the bed and began to lick my pussy. He didn't bother taking my stockings off or even unfastening them. I gasped as he found my clit and felt his fingers moving inside me.

He was good. Very good. But he stopped his tongue action before I reached an orgasm, and fucked me in the missionary position. I wanted it, he wanted it, and it was all over very quickly as he filled me with his spunk. I hadn't cum and knew that I wanted more.

We had our first chat. His name was Steve, he was from Bristol, and he was divorced and on a golfing holiday with some mates.

I didn't tell him much about myself apart from my name and that I was from Sunderland. I mean, I could hardly tell him that my partner had watched in the bar as we got together and that he wanted me to be fucked by a stranger.

The talking stopped and I wanted some more. I went down on Steve. His lovely cock sprang into action immediately. He said some lovely things as I did the best I could with my tongue and hand, and in no time he manhandled me so that I could carry on while he once again pleasured my pussy with his tongue. We stayed in that 69 position until I had my first cum.

Still clad in my stockings and suspenders, Steve fucked me in doggy fashion. He took his time and kept teasing me, pulling his cock out and banging it against my bum cheeks before ramming it back into my soaking wet pussy. Every time I got close to another cum, he pulled out. It was heaven and I'm afraid I got very noisy and said some very unladylike things.

I took control for a moment and got him to lie down while I got astride his beautiful body and rode him. He lasted ages and I had another two cums before he exploded into me.

Kisses and cuddles came afterwards, but only for a short while. I think we both knew that we had both got what we wanted from each other, and I quickly got dressed and returned to our room.

It was past two o'clock in the morning, and I imagined that Pete would be sound asleep. But he was sitting up in bed reading a book.

"Are you OK, Mel?" he asked, closing his book and putting it back on his bedside table.

"Absolutely fine," I replied, "I've had the most wonderful fuck." I quickly stripped down to just my suspenders and stockings.

"This is how Steve saw me, and is what I was wearing when he fucked me." I knew that I had to describe it all to him, and I was amazed at how keen I was to tell him everything.

It turned Pete on so much, so I kept telling him more while he made love to me. I found it amazingly sensual to relive all those magical moments while my partner was expertly seeing to my lust.

When I said "I'm going to get fucked by as many as I can for you," it was more than he could take and he shot his load up me.

The thing was though that I wasn't sure that I wanted to do things just for him. I was pretty certain that I'd enjoyed great and uncomplicated sex with a stranger much younger than myself and that I wanted more of it even if Pete wasn't around.

Published 
Written by Luckymel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments