Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cucked In CondoCapture - Chapter 5

"Work hard, play hard"

12
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Later that evening, Percy got home and plunged right into the horrible mess. Sandy was not about to let up, not this time!

“Admit it, Percy!” she yelled.

“Admit what hun?” came his pitiful, yet all-knowing response. He knew damn well what she was referring to.

“Don’t you hun me. You’re not getting out of this one.”

Sitting opposite one another in the lounge, the air was thick with destructive energy. He felt nauseous, an encapsulating feeling of dread and fear racking its way through his system. His mind felt weak, his body felt weaker, turmoil everywhere.

“Admit that you don’t know how to man up. That you never once mentioned me to your work buddies, or for that matter, anybody else. I’ve thought about this so much. Never once have I ever even met any of your friends - it all seems so real to me now. You’ve wanted to hide me all along.”

She began to tear up in her eyes, the welling rain of a thousand storms ready to burst upon the earth. He didn’t know how to respond; he was angry too, but seeing her emotions getting the better of her, he attempted to console her.

“Don’t you dare touch me. Don’t you try to, Percy Brockton!”

His shabby demeanour spoke volumes of his predicament. Things turning from bad to worse would be an understatement right now. He closed his eyes, working as best he could to slow his mind down. He didn’t want another repeat of all mouth Mr. blurty pants.

“Ok, it’s the truth. This time the whole god damn unadulterated truth. I hid you, I didn’t mention you, I kept you a secret from, well, everybody.”

She felt struck by his response. She couldn’t believe his honesty. For the first time, he acknowledged his own self. Assuming ownership and responsibility for his actions.

“I am beyond sad, Percy. This is breaking me right now. I love you so much, I really do. We are married, for god sakes!”

He decided tenderly to put his hand on her shoulder, supporting her in her hour of need as best he could.

“But Sandy, I’m here now to work this out. I’m ready to meet this marriage with open arms and honesty. Perhaps I just wasn’t ready for the whole ‘out n proud’ marriage lark. That’s all it was, but I’m sensing and realising so much now of how much you mean to me. I have no reservations what so ever about showing ‘you, and us, both off to the rest of world.’ I’ve been thinking this through so much as well. Please trust me, I’m so, so sorry, babe.”

She took a handkerchief to her eyes and blotted the tears that were strewn down her face. He was right; they were married, and maybe this was what matrimony was all about. Understanding, growing and nurturing. It would build strength for them together, into a unit again, giving her all that she ever imagined married life would be.

“If you are truly sorry, as you say, then show it to me. I need to see you in a newer light. It will be the only way to go forward at this point. This isn’t something I can forget about in a moment. You’ve affected my strength and resolve. That girl I know so well has vanished recently and I want her back! I want her to respawn as a ‘Completely new woman’ I want to relish what we have and deliver ourselves to the world as the ‘happiest married couple there can be.’”

She’d stopped crying, yet a bit of the ol’ crocodile tears works wonders when it needed too. Women were so cunning for toiling with the emotions of men.

She thought about how all of this had gravitated, bringing them to this point. Sure he had rocked her senses, but she wasn’t a silly little woman who couldn’t hold her own - oh no! Indeed, she forgave him, but things had changed. She needed to determine if he could be this ‘new man’ - she had her skeptics, but only time would reveal the truth.

“I miss the sex too.” I want to enjoy that again soon. Why don’t you take me out tonight? We haven’t had an occasion of just the two of us for ages. Maybe Dimitri’s in town. I love that restaurant.

This was not the time to hurtle off any of his own thoughts. They knew they loved each other. He knew he wanted to make it work, yet suddenly the bare truths of his anxiety about her he harboured were about to become a stark reality. He’d have to get over his fear of their polarising physical differences, if indeed he wanted to make this work.

--

Dimitri’s was a lovely little restaurant in town that Sandy just adored. Percy was cheerful. Things had hastened forward. Perhaps a part of him felt she was just waiting to hear his honesty. A grovel at her feet of his loyalty towards her.

In memory of the occasion, Percy thought it be just the ticket to get a bottle of champagne, a ‘LouiRoederer Cristal’, which was not to be sniffed at as a makeup gesture to his wife. They were toasting their marriage after all, making advances on leaving the past behind, ringing in strengths of the present that they both wished for.

Sandy sensed he was building bridges to show her kindness and consideration in the grand scheme of things. Yet a flutter on an upmarket Greek dinner was only the beginnings of what she expected of him.

“I just love the mussels in the shallot wine sauce. Nice isn’t it, Percy Pebbles.”

He smiled at her, enjoying the best of the moment. He’d got his little pet name back at least; amongst many, she would refer to him as. It sure beat the unhappy side of her.

“I’m enjoying this too, Sandy. Why don’t we finally have our special kissy time when we get home tonight?”

He winked at her, awaiting her sanctioning of such an idea.

“I feel we can, you know. I’ve missed that little tongue of yours.” She laughed, yet Percy was none the wiser. He was rather blinded. That was true to how far his sexual endeavours could reach. Experimentation in other avenues was not exactly the makings of Percy Brockton. If anything, he embodied that of a goody two shoes, well composed and reserved Christian man. When was he going to unleash that inner him?

They finished their meal and glugged the last of the champagne. Percy felt tipsy, and Sandy was much the same as the two of them headed home.

Sandy made it clear he was to have himself a hot shower. Lather himself up as ‘clean and as crisp as a cucumber’, whilst she proceeded getting ready.  

“I need to put my face on Percy Plops. You know woman’s things. You’ll pop in when I’m ready, I’ll shout you hun.”

He found it bizarre she was making him shower again. He’d done that before the meal, but hey ho, he was going to enjoy himself, so what did he care? It felt unfair that she wasn’t having one also, or maybe one together would have been really sensual. Perhaps highlighting that she was ruling the roost. After all, he had been in her bad books lately, so he thought not too much of it.

As he entered the bedroom, his mind entered a frenzy! She was sitting upright with six or seven cushions propping her up. Her legs spread wide with only the faintest of panties covering up her sex. Her voluptuous, heavy breasts were hanging pristinely, draped enticingly together at either side. One could imagine the analogy of a curtain drawing at the theatre as she lay there in all her aesthetic qualities. The audience gasping at the incredible show they had just witnessed. Their eyes gazing upon the play-write in a grand-finale of a splendid encore!

She’d rubbed baby oil into her nipples and was rotating each of them with her fingertips, spreading her thighs in and out as she grew in excitement! You could see the engorgement as her nipples danced to her circling motions, almost as a pair of feet on tiptoes! Standing at attention together, with her fine breasts in a magnificence splendour. If Percy had been able to, he would have gyrated himself around them, swinging, basking in the heavenly sunshine that was Sandy’s luscious love buns. Oh, what a sight before him. His little weenie popped up all Percy like, in a sudden state of Riga-Mortis!

She was naked from the waist down except for a dashing pair of emerald green panties. She took her finger, beginning to tease the top of the seam. Pulling on it to and fro with the ends of her turquoise nails. He stood there gobsmacked, frozen in the absolute midst of her excellency.

alexxaye
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexxaye

“Take that towel off, Percy. I want you to fold it neatly on the side table and then I want to look at you as I play.”

That order alone gave her the type of power over him she had never felt in the marriage.

Agreeably and under her spell, he gladly abided by her instruction. He removed the towel and folded it up as told, like a good little husband does for his wife’s desires.

Standing fully naked, Sandy continued to toy with her panties, sticking her fingers inside her pussy, then removing them all at once, a tease to his senses.

His dick stood to the most brilliant of attentions, pencil-lead, hard as nails! A newest set of sexual qualities rode over him. He felt a distinct warmness, as the warmth of a steam room all hot and bothered. The brood of lust and love so powerfully felt.

“It’s not perfect, but it will do.”

Sandy giggled with a sexual fervour. The mixture of emotions only sort to fuel her more so, and the time to go forward was now!

“Go on then, my little husband. Do your best and show me how much you love me.”

She had that wicked glare of a pantomime villain in her. So close now.

His tongue on that announcement fell out of his mouth like a dog ready to pounce on a prime piece of flesh! He was about to get his dinner, that rascal in him beckoning to get to work on the love nest before him. He felt the warped anticipation run deeply. Saliva working its way into the sides of his cheeks. Licking his lips, ready to engulf all and everything her cunt could offer. Mustering her heavenly riches as a sailor ready for the catch of his life!

As he got close, he fervently began removing the panties, giving him a full view of her prime woman. Then, without cause or reason, Sandy barked suddenly! Mercurial natured, a sudden switch of temperament that Percy couldn’t quite understand.

“Tonight, Percy, things are going to be different.”

She said gingerly, yet with a bolt of queenly appetite abreast of her high throne, dictating to the pauper in front of her.

The mixture of feelings zapped at him from a thousand angles, a head-fuck of a moment unsure of how to progress. He was so close to getting his Percy boy tongue deep down into the confines of her snatch - but it wasn’t to be!

“You will kiss me down there, Percy. I will tell you what to do.” She smiled as he pulled his head up, a full view of each other, eyes locked.

Stupidly and without thought, he blurted out, “I can kiss you as much as you want, Sandy.” He moved upward to be nearer to her face. He’d got it wrong.

“I mean on my pussy! No, no, not there, not that babe. You don’t deserve that right now.”

She was fucking with him here. What did she mean, exactly? His head was all over the place, but somehow her disciplinarian tone seemed to only make his little weenie jolt itself that much harder. What in the hell!

She pushed him away and thrust her legs in the air, pulling those milky-bar thighs upwards, sweat brimming on her skin. It was a sight to behold.

“Go on, take them off, Percy.” I want you to bunch them up into a ball and engulf yourself in my scent! I want to see you enriched by my perfect womanly nourishment all together, and all at once.

There wasn’t nearly enough time to think about any barriers concerning him being forbidden from kissing her on the face. Not now, not in these proportions, not at all.

His mind absorbed to the state of irrationality. Knees folded as he announced himself just as a demure woman would, ready to service her husband. That cute little mouth drooling in the wake of the obscene act to come.

In a complete moment of nothing else, he scrunched them up to his nostrils and took the deepest of inhales of her panties.

“Ohhhh, Ahhh, Yesss, that’s right! Let me watch you inhale me Percy, let me see you live this moment, our moment, of your devotion to me. Off you pop now pebbles, go on baba, forward march with that breathing.”

He richly drew in the sugary stench of her panties, inhaling the goddess of the woman she evoked. Sandy was in ecstasy!

“Go on, let’s see you put them in your mouth! I want you to taste my sex as well.”

“Buttt, Arghhh, Welll, Ohhh.” Not much of a coherence escaped, but who would with their wife’s panties practically at the opening of their mouth? Silly idiot, he was. It was funny all the same mind, as he sort to fight her asks with a pathetic and squirmy resolve. Putting up a fight was not an option, Ha-ha!

He swallowed them in one go. He earnestly began tonguing them all around the confines of his mouth. His hands, now submissively posed in nature, retreated behind his back. Sat on his knees, head high, lavishing Sandy’s encapsulating tastes that filled his senses. It was a spectacle to be captured alright; you bet.

He had never once done anything like this. It was electric but damning all at the same time. He felt the most powerful of lurches swim from inside his little dick, but he didn’t dare touch it. Just the faintest of glances would mean a sudden and very embarrassing excretion. He didn’t want that, not now.

She sat watching him, wide eyed as he committed an act she had never experienced him do before. The empowerment of that feeling sent intense shockwaves through her! She had spurned this into him from an absolute position of her own makings. It was a gratified power that felt phenomenal! A thousand jolts of sexual splendidness rattled themselves inside her pussy. As a melee of the purest knights jousting on the battlefield for victory, her pussy came alive!

Percy felt humiliated, ecstatically humiliated! Talk about a sex indulged oxymoron moment if there ever was one.

His little mouth stuffed to the rafters with his wife’s panties. Those pheromones pouring into his taste buds, savouring her absolute gorgeousity as he sucked and slobbered all over them. Showing a big promise of his newly found self as that emasculated husband - but he didn’t know it, not yet.

This was for Sandy the clearest of indications she could finally mould her husband into the position of submission she craved. Her pussy was on fire. A jet stream of sex pulsated from within, leaking all over, sending her as wild as a lioness in heat!

“Come close to me, Percy,” she beckoned, as steamily as she had ever felt with him.

He looked ridiculous, like a child with too much chocolate in its mouth! Unable to swallow. She took the tip of the material that was poking out from his lips and pulled them out in one full swoop. His breathing hurtling as a horse gallops through the forest, droplets of tears falling down his face in every exertion of the moment!

She quickly and fully opened her legs, dunking his little head downwards so he could get a full frontal view of her glamorous and drenched, cul-de-sac of a pussy! Wow, just wow!

“Now pop some kisses on my outer lips, babe. Be a good boy now and do your wife’s bidding. Let me feel your adoration as you plant the most affectionate of connections with those sweet little lips of yours. Do it with conviction plop plops, just like you would if you were making out to me. All together now, Percy, show me how much you love me, doll!”

Plant, plant, plant! Kiss, kiss, kiss! He couldn’t stop! Up and down each side of her pussy lips, he did her bidding.

“Don’t you dare to put that tongue of yours up there. Keep those lips in admiration of what I’ve tasked you to do. Kiss my cunt lips like you love me as your Queen. Use them to connect and worship my sex nest with those pretty as a picture husband lips. Stay on them now, Percy, up and down both sides. Don’t get jiggy with other ideas, though, you just keep planting the kiss!”

It was an absolute explosion from Sandy. “Ahhh Ohhh Yesss! Keep going, keep kissing, don’t you stop now, you little bitch!”  

The incredible irony that a woman could achieve orgasmic tensions between what she had Percy doing with those tentative little kisses on her pussy lips was ecstatic! All before, even when he would chew on her clitoris compared with nothing to the rush she was experiencing at present!

He seemed to go forever. “Ohhhh, Ahhhh, Yessss, Mmmm!” She wouldn’t let up. The absolute power she had over Percy in tandem of receiving his submission sent her over the edge. She squirted, she squirted hard, all over his face …

Published 
Written by DeezNutz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments