Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting A Man In (The Stand In)

"I had to understudy when my wife couldn't go on"

32
9 Comments 9
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

When Lloyd and I returned to the house after our game, Judy was already naked and on her knees in our hall.

“Baby, I’ve missed you,” Lloyd announced. “Have you been expecting me?”

“God, have I,” she answered. “I was wet as fuck thinking about him sucking off your fat penis.”

“Yes, he did great, your husband is now an accomplished cocksucker,” he retorted.

I felt completely unmanned by my wife and her lover. They were chatting as if I wasn't there. Taking great sexual satisfaction from my humiliation.

Lloyd unzipped, and his thick organ popped out of his fly, already half full of blood.

Judy took hold of him with her right hand while her left hand moved down to the cleft between her legs and started to rub.

Then Judy began to suck the cock that only an hour ago had finished deep in my throat. His powers of recovery were staggering; I couldn't get used to the idea that an alpha male could enjoy so much sex and still be willing and able to go again.

He was different with her than with me, happy for her to suck his purple knob to lick his thick shaft, to take his shaved balls one at a time in her mouth. It was only when he was fully erect that he forced more of it into her mouth by pulling her head onto his prick, by her hair. I watched what had been done to me only a short time ago and wondered if my wife could repeat the feat that I had managed. Fortunately, for her, he had other ideas, he got her to stand. His magnificent cockhead, poking out of his fly, in line with her belly button pressing into her stomach. They kissed and he lifted her steadily with one big hand under each buttock, her legs open.

Then I watched how, with practised ease, his fantastic, hard penis found my wife’s front opening. Judy sighed with joy as her lover started to fuck her with slow deep strokes. My naked wife's body was wrapped around her clothed lover his penis out of the fly of his jeans.

My little penis got stiff with the sheer sexual tension of this unexpected coupling. What must it be like to own such a powerful sex tool? What an incredible bull he was.

They were kissing deeply, Judy’s breasts were pressed against his clothed chest and he supported her in the air with ease as he forced more of his great cock into my wife’s pussy that by rights, was my space to fill. But that was the point that had been made to me on numerous occasions this weekend. It was a space I could not fill and I had to get a man in to do it for me.

Her orgasm after five minutes of hard thrusting was from deep inside her, Judy came hard, she was obviously excited hearing about my humiliation and she needed her lust satiated. Her lover was not done yet he had taken some of the urgency off when he had finished in me. So he gave her a minute's respite, his tool fully embedded in her before he continued to fuck.

Her arms around her lover’s neck I could see that she was pushing back, making the most of his powerful thrusts. All the cock she had enjoyed must have loosened her love tube because she then started to queef rhythmically with his sex action.

Previously, fanny farts when I’d heard them in porn movies made me laugh but Judy’s noises just proved that Lloyd’s large penis volume was going at full throttle. I took out my stiff little dick and rubbed it with finger and thumb, watching dry-mouthed as he fucked my love.

Judy’s eyes were rolled back as she climaxed again with a guttural moan, an animal cry which was so intense it set both Lloyd off in spectacular fashion and me in my more modest way.

He put her down and removed his penis with a plop. His cumload ran down the inside of her left leg. His snow-white cum was heavily stained with her blood.

“Has he hurt you, the Bastard?” I shouted.

When Judy had recovered from her ecstasy she replied.

“Hurt me? Don’t be stupid. His fucking just brought on my period,” Judy explained.

All that intense lovemaking must have brought her menstruation forward by a few days, Normally Judy was as regular as clockwork.

Lloyd’s still hard prick was wet with her red juices and his white ones.

“Clean me up,” he ordered.

I got on my knees, I undid his belt and dropped his jeans. I was so horny having watched them fuck, that I gladly took his softening sex organ in my mouth savouring the mixed flavour of his cum and my wife’s monthly flow.

Judy watched as I licked their combined juices of his stiffening penis.

"I love it when you own him like that," she confessed.

"Does it get you hot my love? Knowing that your husband is now my bitch,” Lloyd asked.

Lloyd eased a few thick inches into my face.

"He has kept me short of cock for ten years," Judy moaned. "I should have insisted he find me a real man years ago, I dropped enough hints."

"He learns quickly, I'll say that for him. He has taken to cocksucking like a duck to water," Lloyd quipped his fat penis hardening in my mouth.

"Well, he's not getting any pussy off me now that I have you. He'll need to learn some new tricks,” she replied. "His dick is so fucking small I couldn't feel it in me."

 "I know that it is small but I can't say I've had a proper look at it,” Lloyd admitted.

"Show Lloyd your dick," Judy commanded. "Strip and show him what you've got."

Judy was being so dominant I felt I'd better obey.

My shoes, shirt, jeans and pants came off and my little stiffy stood proudly to attention.

"Is that it?" he asked flicking my erection with his finger.

"Yep, that is all he's got,” she complained.

"I was bigger than that when I was at school,” Lloyd teased.

"You look so funny standing there together with his tiny dick and your huge cock. You don't look like you are from the same species,” Judy joked.

I had to agree with her. His whale of a penis made mine look like a tiddler. My dick wouldn't look out of place on Michelangelo's David. Lloyd's cock would grace a porn film. Down on my knees again I started sucking his penis without either of them having to ask.

By now Lloyd's cock had once again stiffened up fully with all this comparison talk boosting his ego and me shamelessly fellating him.

You could see his veins bulging out, it looked incredible and I realised that I was learning to love it, so big, so hard, and so manly.

"Wow, you look like you're ready to fuck again, darling, but I'm going to have to disappoint you,” Judy explained, "I can't have sex when I've got the painters in, it's way too messy."

Lloyd looked pissed off at her. He was sporting this massive erection and he was ready to use it but it looked like he'd have to settle for a wank or a blowjob.

"Make Jon suck you off again. You know I want to see him do that," she suggested.

"I want a fuck,” he demanded.

"Well, ok, fuck him instead,” Judy offered.

Lloyd looked at her with a curious grin on his face.

"You mean?" he asked.

Judy turned and looked at me and smiled.

"Jon, I want you to go and have a good shit. Go and get all of it out," she told me.

"Now hold on, I am not doing that,” I replied.

"You'll do what I tell you or I'll leave this house tonight with Lloyd and you won't ever see me again,” Judy demanded and I knew she meant it. "Lloyd wants to fuck and I can't do it, you know I can't abide the mess. You're the one that got him hard again. So you dear husband are going to have to stand in for me."

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

"I've already cleaned up for him and sucked his cock now you want me to let him take me,” I croaked.

"Just do it for me, Babe, I'll make sure he takes it slow and that you are well prepared. You might even enjoy it. Do it for me, Hun, it would be so hot to see you get laid,” she added.

Speechless, I made my way to our downstairs toilet and sat down. My wife had given me an ultimatum. Either I had had anal sex with her well-hung lover or she was going to leave with him tonight for good.

I hated him and how he had used me but loved both her and his special penis.

Perhaps it wouldn't be that bad. Lots of guys received anal sex for pleasure, why not me? Maybe it is the fate of all men with small dicks to be the bitch of a real man with a huge cock.

I felt I had no choice I had to do what she wanted or lose her.

Being so scared of what was about to happen, I soon finished my dump. I wiped myself really well and bit my lip, but my rigid little dick gave away exactly how I felt about my predicament.

To be presentable, I washed my hands and backside well then returned to the lounge. By now they were both naked. Judy was whispering smut in her lover's ear and masturbating his big penis.

"You, go and kneel on the sofa,” Judy told me.

The evil thought of taking his mighty prick in my arse had really excited me. Would it be even possible? I knew then and there that I wanted to try. Like a lamb to the slaughter, I did what I was told. I felt such an idiot kneeling on the sofa my legs apart, my arse on display while she continued to whisper encouragement for him to fuck me.

Judy had been into the bedroom and had come back with a bottle of lube she sometimes used with her dildo. She moved behind me and I felt her slide one lubricated finger into my bottom. She put her other hand between my legs and gave my stiff dick a few rubs to get me more excited. Then she inserted a second lubricated finger.

"Let's get you nice and juicy for your date. Don't try and resist him, just relax back and try to enjoy it,” she whispered as she continued to rub my dick. "Now you’re going to find out what it’s like to be on the receiving end of a real man's penis."

Meanwhile, Lloyd took the bottle of lube from her and poured a generous amount on his hard prick.

"Now you are to treat my hubby like a virgin sacrifice. He is offering himself to you. I want you to treat him gently. Don't go forcing that fat penis of yours in too deep until he's ready for you" she cautioned.

"No ma'am," he jokingly replied.

Judy sat on the sofa next to me and kissed me. She looked wonderful, her beautiful face, her toned body still with the sexual flush that her lover had given her and now it was my turn to experience it.

Lloyd moved towards me and I could feel him lining up with his target. He took his penis in his right hand and rubbed the blood-engorged head up and down over my lubricated arsehole. His fat knob felt hot and big searching for an entrance. Judy kissed me, her mouth was hot and wet.

"Gently push down like you're having a shit,” she advised.

At that moment, Lloyd found my hole. His great cock started to make its way into my ring piece. The lube had helped but it was still really painful having his thick penis stretch my hole.

"You're doing really well hubby. He is well in now. Just relax and enjoy being fucked,” Judy encouraged as she twisted one of her nipples between her finger and thumb and pushed two fingers into her sex.

He pulled out only to thrust in deeper. I was in pain but it was a good pain. I was being deflowered by a bull. My bowels felt so full of cock. This must be how being fucked must feel for Judy I thought.

Looking between my legs I could see my little erect dick and small nuts and beneath me his thick penis and low-hanging balls. His fat penis slowly eased its way inside me. Although this was without doubt the biggest thing I had ever had in my arse I seemed to be stretching to take him without tearing. Through the pain, I was beginning to derive some pleasure from his fucking action and the erotic thought of accommodating such a wonderful penis.

"There's a champ,” Judy hissed as she rubbed her clit. "You have taken half of it already."

Lloyd pulled his penis out of me fingered more lube in my arsehole and anointed his fat prick then pushed it back in one hard thrust.

"What a grip! His arse is so tight it feels fucking great" he roared.

Lloyd increased his pace and depth. He was clearly enjoying my discomfort.

So this is what it feels like to be fucked I thought I was beginning to enjoy the feeling.

His fat penis was now aligned with my prostate and I started to feel the fantastic sensation of its deep powerful massage. Judy was fascinated with the man-on-man action, she was studying our faces, feeling our bodies, and listening to our moans as she continued to masturbate herself.

"Jon looks to be loving it too. His dick is crying long cuckold tears," Judy quipped.

I looked down at my dick and sure enough a six-inch string of pre-cum was hanging from my slit moving like a pendulum with every one of Lloyd's vigorous thrusts.

Seeing me leaking excited him even more as he then climbed up onto the sofa to push more of his prick into my boy pussy hole. Lloyd started riding me for all he was worth and Judy was egging him on with her dirty talk.

"Make him take all of it! Fuck him like the cunt he is! Spunk up his arsehole! Make him drip!" she shouted as she came rubbing her clitoris to orgasm.

The room was now filled both with the sound of his big balls slapping against mine every time he thrust his cock inside me and the sex-charged moans of all three of us.

Finally, the pain mixed with pleasure was too much for me and I shot my cum, over our Ikea sofa. It felt so good that I nearly passed out.

"Wow, hubby has just blown his load hands free,” Judy laughed.

Lloyd's hands reached around and felt my softening dick pulling me onto him.

"His dick is so tiny, it makes me feel huge. I've felt bigger clits than this,” he mocked.

More horny than ever. Lloyd fucked me faster and faster, harder and harder till at last he pushed himself deep inside me and I could feel his fat cock pumping his jism into my arse. He howled like an animal as he climaxed.

Judy was now squatting down between his legs masturbating her clit, watching his big penis twitch as he pumped his cum into me. The sight and the sound of her lover's orgasm gave her the final big O.

A few minutes passed then his softening penis dropped out of my bum. Judy pulled his semi into her mouth and licked and sucked our mixed man juices off her lover's penis.

My ravaged bum hole opened involuntarily and his cumload poured out of me onto the carpet. Judy screamed with delight.

"What a fantastic fuck,” she sighed.

I'm proud to say both her bull lover and her cuckold husband agreed with her.

I knew then I'd finally found my place in the world.

Published 
Written by Jilted
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments