Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Magical Mix Of Kinks - Part 2

"A female's perspective"

32
8 Comments 8
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"More a female's perspective of the cuckold events as first story."

Emma’s hand shook as it hovered over the dotted line. She took a deep breath and signed the contract. The contract was her acceptance of a deal that made her the property of a stranger she had never met. A stranger called Tom that was nearly twice Emma’s age. Tom was exactly what Emma needed and wanted, and this contract was going to change her life forever. She felt excitement, turned on, scared, and relieved all at the same time.

Emma is 23 years old. She has long brown hair and beautiful, big brown eyes. She has a slim, athletic figure that men drool over. She had small but firm breasts and a cute, perky arse. She was blessed with her mother's good genes. Her olive skin made her irresistible to most men. She knew she was attractive and looked hot when she tried to look so.

Emma could have sailed through life with her beauty; however, she wanted to be more than that and chose to become a nurse. She wanted to help others and feel rewarded in life. So she poured her energy into her career and studied hard to achieve success in her dream job. Due to her putting all her time into her career, she never thought about men or having a boyfriend.

She had been chatted up a lot throughout her young life, but turned down everyone until she met Mike. Mike was slightly older. He was kind and sweet; he always put Emma first and worshipped the ground she walked on. He came at the right time, when Emma felt she needed someone in her life.

Emma and Mike had moved in together after dating for a few months. They were both happy and just getting through life. This all started to change a couple of years into the relationship. As they began to explore each other's sexual needs, they both started to realise they had certain kinks. Most people have kinks and never act on them or even tell other people that they exist. However, through time and the assistance of alcohol, Emma and Mike began discussing their kinks with each other and even started acting them out in the bedroom.

Mike had a kink, which involved sharing Emma with other people. He explained it to Emma as just having a threesome at first. But the longer it went on, Emma found out Mike had a cuckold fantasy. Emma had to look up the definition at first, not knowing what cuckold meant. But it didn’t just stop at Cuckold either; he loved feeling jealous. He liked the idea of other men having Emma in more ways than him.

Emma was shocked and disgusted at first, but their relationship was strong; she knew Mike loved her deeply and would never hurt her. She began acting out his fantasy in the bedroom, even telling him stories about other men she fancied or men who had tried to hit on her. The more she teased Mike and role-played other people in the bedroom, the more she enjoyed doing it. Little did Emma know this was playing in her own kink.

One night, after coming back from a party, they were having extremely dirty sex. Mike was egging Emma on by telling her he was going to invite a stranger around to fuck her. This was a normal part of their lovemaking. Pushing each other's fantasies, trying to spice up the sex. Emma would always go along with his teasing; it turned her on. She playfully agreed for him to ring someone without begging him to do it. On this particular night, Mike said he was going to set up a page on a swinging site, asking for someone to come fuck Emma, and he switched on his computer.

Emma watched Mike create the site, not wanting to break character; she was encouraging him, not really thinking anything would really happen. Minutes after their couple profile was set up, a guy had already messaged, saying he was willing to come and fuck Emma. Mike showed Emma the message and a picture of the guy. He was naked and much older than the two of them; that wasn’t the only thing Emma noticed. The guy's cock was huge, much bigger than her Mike’s. Emma used this fact to humiliate Mike and make him jealous. She begged Mike to invite him around and made comments about how much bigger his cock was and how much better the sex would be. She couldn't stop comparing the two cock sizes in her mind.

However, Mike was so turned on that, in a moment of madness, he gave this older stranger their address. Excitedly, he said, “He’s on his way.”

Emma felt butterflies in her stomach. She was trying to work out if Mike was being serious or if it was part of the game. Mike blindfolded Emma a few moments later and told her to lie down. He began licking her pussyfoot, stopping every few minutes to ask if she was ready for the older stranger. She relaxed into the role-playing again. Emma was in ecstasy, and Mike’s words, mixed with the motion of his tongue on her clitoral area, were driving her wild. She just kept saying, “Yes."

The feeling of pleasure suddenly stopped when she heard a knock at the door. Mike left the room, telling Emma to sit tight, and he would be back. Emma was frozen, still blindfolded, focusing on every noise in the house. She heard the front door open and the noise of people walking on the stairs, and then, after a few seconds of complete silence, two men whispered. A shiver ran up the entire length of her body, leaving her body full of tiny goosebumps. She felt and hoped that she looked very sexy and innocent. She squirmed on the bed at the realisation that fantasy was becoming reality. She closed her legs tightly together.

"Mike, who’s there?” she asked.

“You know who it is!” Mike replied.

Emma let out a gasp. Before she could say anything else, she felt a cold hand on her right foot. Slowly, the hand made its way up her leg, parting her legs. Then another cold hand suddenly covered her breast, squeezing it hard. She felt breath on her face, and then the stranger's face next to hers. His breath was now in her ear, and she lay motionless while the hands massaged her body.

“I’m going to have some fun with you,” a manly voice said.

Emma squirmed with meaning now; she knew this wasn’t Mike's voice; it was a stranger. The cold hands held her in place with force, and she opened her mouth to speak. But the stranger's tongue dived inside her mouth before she could say anything, kissing her with force. The hand that was running up her leg had now reached her tight, wet pussy. She felt the stranger insert a finger, and it felt amazing. The struggling stopped as pleasure rushed over her. She began to kiss this unknown man passionately and lustfully.

That night was a blur to her; she was fucked to orgasm over and over. She didn’t think of Mike at all while watching; she was lost in the excitement and desire to just fuck and be used. The stranger had her in every position he could think of, throwing her around the bed as if she were a sex doll. He had spanked her several times and finally finished by cuming over her face. As quick as it started, it was over, and she was left in a used pile on the bed. Sexually and emotionally drained, and inwardly so happy. She listened again to her front door opening and being shut as the stranger left.

That night sparked something new in the young couple, mostly Emma. The feeling she got as she was being used by the older guy unlocked a kink that had been dormant inside her. She knew what she needed from that moment on. She wanted to be used, mistreated, abused, humiliated and teased. The thought of submitting to someone sexually started to drive her crazy. They repeated the night with a few other men; some were amazing, some were not so good. Each time, she would get Mike to ask the guy to do different things for her. She started to get really turned on by vocal abuse or guys forcing themselves on her as if she didn’t want sex. She was hooked.

Emma began watching porn when Mike wasn’t home; she found the videos to be better than the real thing. The men from the swinger sites they were on just couldn’t cut it. They weren’t imaginative or dominant enough. They weren’t taking her breath away and taking ownership of her. She wanted a man to take ultimate control of her body. She started to become addicted to BDSM videos, tweaking her kink with new information. Older men become a massive part of her kink—men she wouldn’t look twice at in the street. She knew she was beautiful, but the thought of these creepy older men using her or making her submit to them sent her over the edge and brought her to climax as she played.

She discussed a lot of her feelings with Mike but didn’t let on how much it had taken over her fully. Mike loved this new Emma; he was also getting what he wanted: to watch men fuck his young, sexy girlfriend. Emma made Mike purchase bondage gear and practice different techniques on her, restraining her in different ways and fucking her forcefully. But he was not good at taking complete control and left her wanting more.

Emma and Mike realised in their new love that sex between them wasn’t as good as when a stranger would take her. Mike just couldn’t be rough or have the imagination other men had. She definitely didn’t want to submit to Mike. Mike understood this and was happy; in fact, it turned him on with jealousy.

One day Mike came home from work and told Emma he was speaking to another potential candidate for their bedroom antics. Introducing Tom: Tom was different; he seemed to know what he was talking about. He seduced Mike with his words. He wanted to use Emma and take full control. He was in England, but he wasn’t staying long due to work; he would be leaving to go to TCI. Emma and Mike unfortunately missed their opportunity with Tom, and he left before they could have the much-needed fun.

Tom stayed in contact with both Emma and Mike separately. Using his slick way with words, he was manipulating them both. Mike was falling for Tom's every word; he would play on his kinks, telling him different scenarios he would love to do to Emma. Make her his and invite her to his home abroad. It was too easy for Tom, and soon Mike was even suggesting outrageous ideas for him. Ideas that would drive his jealousy kink wild, like marrying her abroad or letting her stay for a month, even getting her pregnant,

LalyPeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LalyPeach

Tom's manipulation of Emma was much deeper; he knew exactly what she needed to be used, abused, and completely controlled. But she was also being loved, cared for, and protected by a real man. He let Emma open up to him slowly over time, more and more, until she started to crave what he had to offer.

When the time was right, Tom drafted two separate contracts, one for Mike and the other for Emma. They were professionally drafted and were to be signed individually and sent back to Tom. The contact with Mike was simply for him to accept being a cuckold. To agree to Emma flying out to stay with Tom for an undisclosed amount of time. For him to pay for her costs completely, provide Tom with entertaining funds, and obey Tom’s commands. Tom built-in conditions to play to his Cuck cravings; when Emma came to visit, he was only allowed to contact her through Tom. Emma thought no fool would ever sign such a thing, but Mike was blind with lust. He wanted this jealous feeling and wanted Tom to be the guy to do it.

Emma’s contract was in much more detail. It explained her role to Tom. Be the ultimate sex slave and do as he desires and is instructed. To fuck suck and serve whoever he requested. He would have control of every element of her life, including what she ate and wore at all times. What she was allowed to say and how to address him and others She would have no phones or contact with anyone other than Tom.

Emma masturbated about his contract several times. She never thought it would happen. Mike wouldn’t be stupid enough to let her leave, plus she couldn’t leave her job. They argued a few times, heated arguments, about the whole situation. Mike had become addicted to the idea that he would agree to anything Tom said to him. Mike wanted the fantasy to become reality. Emma watched as Tom played with Mike, making him beg her to go and humiliating him as a man and her boyfriend.

Emma watched Mike become a weaker human, a weaker man than Tom. It was another part of Tom’s plan, and it was working. She was becoming more and more attractive to his masculinity, his control, and his power. Eventually, she gave in. What harm could it do for her to have a few weeks away and live out her wildest dreams while submitting to someone fully? Especially a man she fancied and craved. Mike was over the moon with her choice, and they both signed the contracts and emailed them back to Tom.

Mike booked Emma’s flight for the following week, and they both talked about what they had done. Tom was excited and remained in close contact, pulling the strings of his puppet Mike as the days passed. He stated that he would make demands, testing his new power over the couple. Mike wasn’t allowed to have sex with Emma again until she returned. He wanted her anxious for sex and to have Mike’s cuck’s sperm out of her gorgeous body. He also made Mike buy her new holiday clothes from a list he provided, along with other items for her trip. The clothes were very sexy, most of them sheer, see-through, or revealing in one way or another.

The day came for her to fly to Tom. Mike drove Emma to the airport; the drive was long and spent in complete silence. Emma was mixed with excitement and disappointment that her boyfriend was really letting her go to be another’s fuck slut. Once they arrived at the airport, Mike hugged Emma, reminding her how much he loved her. He didn’t let go of her for a long time. But half-heartedly, knowing it was the thing he should say but didn’t want a negative answer.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked.

Emma pushed him away. “You are going to ask me that now!”

They argued for a short time before Emma turned away and headed for the departure lounge’s entrance.

“See you in a week,” Mike shouted, "I love you.”

Emma didn’t reply

Emma was a mess on the plane. She was trying to put together how she had gotten into this mess. What was she doing? She had messaged Tom before takeoff and arranged for him to pick her up when she landed. She was very nervous; she didn’t know what to expect, but she needed a break from Mike and knew Tom would be lovely to her.

She walked out of the small airport with her bags. She instantly saw him waiting for her; she knew him from the photos. He looked much better in person, she thought as she slowly walked towards him. He was mature but looked in very good shape. He was wearing nice clothes and looked very handsome.

“Hello, Emma.” His voice was soft but also felt powerful. He put out his arm and hugged Emma warmly and confidently.

The whole scene was so surreal for Emma; she had just been with Mike a few hours before and was now hugging another man. She also felt like everyone was looking at her. But they weren’t.

Her inner voice remarked, "God, he smelled good."

“Come on. I will show you the car,” he said. He collected her bags, and in a few minutes, they reached his car. They set off from the airport, and as they travelled, Tom, realising her need for reassurance, spoke the entire trip. He had a way with words; he made Emma laugh, pointed out things of interest, and made her feel at ease. Emma spent a lot of time looking out the window at the beautiful Caribbean island. Tom really made her feel relaxed, and she forgot about why she was there.

They pulled up to a big house in a very nice area. Tom helped Emma out of the car, collected her bags, and showed her around his home. It was gorgeous, and she instantly fell in love with the style of it. She followed him upstairs and to the bedroom. “This is our room,” he said factually, with no sense of romance at all.

Oh my Shit, she thought as the realisation hit her, she was here for a reason to submit to this man! He noticed the look on her face and smiled at her. In a way of confirming why she was there and to change the tone, Tom pulled out a tiny black dress and laid it on the bed.

“Have a shower and then put that on. Then come down to me. I will be in the kitchen with a drink waiting for you.” He leaned forward, kissed Emma on the forehead, and left the bedroom.

She sat down on the freshly made bed and felt the gorgeous sheets. What was she going to do? She rationalised that he was such a nice guy and surely wasn’t the man he had painted for her. After a few moments, she smiled. She felt safe and relaxed, and she felt happy where she was and being on holiday. She stripped off her travel clothes and got into the shower. When she had finished drying herself, she unzipped her bag, found a tiny thong Mike had brought her, and slipped it on. She put the tight black dress on, which fitted her perfectly, hugging her body in all the right places. It was very short, barely covering her pert bum. Although she had olive skin, she couldn’t wait to work on her tan as she looked out of the bedroom window at the bright sunshine, glancing down at her bare legs

She made her way down the stairs with Tom, who was leaning against the side of the kitchen island with two drinks next to him.

"Hi,” Emma said sheepishly. Tom took in her beauty. He left her standing there in silence for a few moments. He then passed her the drink and complimented her, making Emma blush slightly. He guided her to look at a sheet of paper on the side and told her to read it.


Daddy’s Rules.
1) No phone
2) Do exactly as I request at all times.
3) Do not go anywhere without my permission.
4) Call me Daddy at all times, unless I say otherwise.
5) You will ask permission to go to the toilet.
6) You will ask permission for food or water.
7) Sex will be available at all times.
8) A blowjob will be expected when I return from work and to wake me up each morning.
9) Always swallow unless told otherwise.
10) Breaking rules will result in extreme punishment.


The list went on.

As Emma was reading the list, her heart was beating faster and faster. She felt a warmth between her legs as her pussy became wet. All of a sudden, she felt Tom’s hands on her arse; it made her jump. She tried to turn to him, but he held her steady.

“Carry on reading,” he said. His voice had changed to a more commanding tone. He squeezed her arse before eventually gripping the sides of her dress and pulling it up. Her dress was pulled up to her waist. Emma was now in a state of panic and lust; her pert bum was now on display to this older man she had just met.

Tom tutted as he examined Emma’s arse.

“I didn’t say to wear this thong!” he said. She felt his fingers go inside the material and begin to tug it down. She remained perfectly still as he lowered them to the ground.

“Part your legs,” he said.

She opened her legs a little, as instructed.

“Now read rule 10 out loud!” Tom said.

“Breaking rules will result in extreme punishment.”

She felt his hand cup her pussy and slowly pull away as if wiping her. A finger entered her pussycat for a second before retracting again. She was soaking down there, and they both knew it now

“Read it again, louder,” he commanded.

As she started to read, she felt the thwack of Tom’s hand as it came crashing down on her bare cheeks. She yelled in pain. He ordered her to read it again, louder. Another smack came again and again as she tried to read the rule. Her legs started to shake from the punishment, the pain, and the pleasure. Blood flowed to her bum and pussycat, and she felt so horny.

"Okay, I think you understand. Next time, the punishment will be worse. I want you to say sorry for not listening to me and then thank me for your punishment.”

Emma turned to face Tom, her eyes full of tears from the pain.

“Sorry… Daddy.” Then, after a pause of reflection, “Thank you for my punishment, Daddy.”

Tom smiled to himself; she was learning. He took her by the hand and said, “Let’s go for a walk, and I will show you the sights.”

Published 
Written by tomTCI
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments