Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melissa And John: Chapter Three - Melissa And Lindsey Connect

"Lindsey takes Melissa to bed for some private time to connect"

25
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.3k words 4.3k words

“So …” John said, as they sat there on the couch, recovering, “ … who’s up for a nightcap?”

Melissa turned to Lindsey. “Definitely,” he answered. She noted that he sat there, naked, his dick swollen and resting against his thigh, his body against hers, and it somehow felt totally comfortable.

She turned to John, kissed him again, and said, “Sure, babe. Let’s do it.”

“Let’s check out the deck off the master bedroom,” John suggested. “It looked really nice.”

“You guys head up,” he added. “I’ll grab the drinks.”

As John headed toward the kitchen, Lindsey pulled his robe off the couch and around his shoulders. He then leaned down to grab Melissa’s, took her hand to stand up, and helped her into it.

“Such a gentleman,” Melissa said playfully.

“Well, John’s not the only one,” Lindsey answered. 

And it was true. Lindsey was a gentleman. Fortunately, as the last hour or so had revealed, he obviously knew when not to be a gentleman, as well.

“After you,” Lindsay said, turning and opening toward the stairs. 

Melissa smiled. As she headed to and up the stairs, she was struck by how natural and comfortable she felt. In some ways, being with Lindsey just felt like more of John. 

He was attentive, conversing with her with genuine interest. 

He was funny – not that she would often admit to John that he was funny. That could be a recipe for a little too much humor. He really didn’t need encouragement. She smiled to herself.

And somehow, it didn’t feel as if she had just met Lindsey. It felt like she had known him for a long time. She had heard a lot about him, of course. And he had an easiness about him. She felt comfortable and familiar.

And, ultimately, that made sense. Lindsey and John seemed to share a brain. And a sense of humor. And, apparently, an ability to both arouse and satisfy Melissa. 

But that’s not all. In the small amount of time she’d spent with Lindsey, Melissa realized he shared John’s ability simply to make her feel good. Not only was he attentive, but he was clearly interested in her and what she had to say. It was genuine. She felt something with him – a connection, attraction, and draw. She wasn’t precisely sure what it was, but she just felt good. And she wanted more.

So when they got up to the master bedroom balcony, and Melissa sat down on the couch that paralleled the railing and gave a view of the mountains, she patted the couch next to her, inviting Lindsey to join her. 

Not to beat a dead horse, but, once again, it felt strangely natural. And the unspoken comfort and trust between John and Lindsey made Lindsey comfortable accepting her invitation. He hesitated for a nanosecond before he sat down beside her as if it were the most natural thing in the world. It was as if they hadn’t just met within the last two hours, as if they’d built an affection over a period of time., and as if Melissa were not in love with Lindsey’s best friend.

And so it was that, with the comfort, attraction, and affection in the air, Melissa sank against Lindsey as he sat down, leaning against him. She turned to him, and he to her, and their eyes met. Their heads tilted forward and their lips brushed. And brushed again before pressing together. Melissa’s palm slid against Lindsey’s chest as they kissed slowly, without the frenzied hurry from downstairs. It was a private moment of attraction and affection. Their lips parted and their tongues slowly caressed one another. Lindsey’s palm caressed Melissa’s cheek and his fingers slipped through her hair as she caressed his chest and abdomen. 

Their lips drew apart, eyes still upon one another. 

“You’re amazing,” Lindsey whispered.

“So are you,” Melissa replied. 

Their lips met again, their hands caressing, when John emerged onto the deck with the drinks.

When Melissa glanced up and saw John, the approval and acceptance and delight spread across his face. He was beaming. This might just be a moment in time, but it all felt right, and they may as well seize it while it was there.

John handed Melissa a cider and had poured Lindsey and himself a bourbon on the rocks. He sat down on the other side of Melissa – to her right – and they sat and enjoyed the view and one another’s company. Each man placed a hand on one of Melissa’s thighs as they talked, lazily caressing, completely uncoordinated with one another and yet in perfect coordination. Melissa felt warmth and chills and comfort and desire, all at once, ebbing and flowing in various moments.

“Ya know,” John said to Lindsey, “we have this place a couple more nights. You are more than welcome to stick around, if you can swing it.”

Lindsey looked at John, and then Melissa. “I don’t want to intrude on your special time together, but damn, I’d love to stay, if you’d like.”

“It’s up to Melissa,” John said, and both men looked at her.

She looked at John and then at Lindsey. Biting her lip, she looked back at John and nodded.

With her left hand on Lindsey’s thigh, she turned to her right, slid her palm along John’s face, and kissed him slowly. She squeezed Lindsey’s thigh, glad of his presence, as her lips and tongue moved with John’s.

When they pulled back from the kiss, Melissa looked at each of John and Lindey in turn as she said, “I don’t know exactly what’s come over me.” She turned to Lindsey as she continued, “But I am just so glad you are staying. Somehow – and I can’t explain it – but something would be missing if you left.”

With that, she turned and lifted her leg over Lindsey’s, moving into his lap and straddling him.

She kissed him, and he returned the kiss with passion. She couldn’t explain her feelings, but she absolutely felt them. Her left hand moved to the back of Lindsey’s neck as her right slid across his chest.

Lindsey’s left hand slipped inside Melissa’s robe and moved to her hip. His right hand slid around to her ass, pulling her against him as their mouths slowly danced together. For a while they remained locked in that embrace, fingers caressing, mouths pressed together, tasting one another, tongues crossing and caressing. With Lindsey’s dick swollen and rigid between their bodies, Melissa slowly rocked her hips, sliding her pussy along his shaft. 

As Melissa slowly rocked, Lindsey slipped his fingers through her hair and tugged it gently back so that he could kiss his way down her neck. Tongue gliding. Lips brushing and softly sucking. He kissed his way down her left breast, lips approaching her nipple before his tongue extended and grazed it. His lips surrounded it. Lindsey’s strong hands gripped her ass as she rocked and slid and his mouth drew her nipple in, sending sensations down her spine all the way to her toes

Lindsey turned his attention to Melissa’s right breast and repeated the same process. His lips approached her nipple. His tongue extended and he drew it into his mouth, doubling down on the sensations flowing through Melissa’s body. She felt so in tune and in unison with him.

Lindsey’s mouth pulled back from Melissa’s breast, and she slid both hands to the back of his head and kissed him deeply. She was so wet and warm. Everything felt so good. 

Melissa pulled her mouth from Lindsey’s and kissed along his chin and neck, and then the top of his chest. She slipped out of his lap and between his legs as she kissed her way down his abdomen, alongside his hip. She slipped her fingers around his dick and kissed her way from his hip to the side of his shaft and down to his balls. Holding his shaft, she licked, looking up into Lindsey’s eyes. She sucked on his balls softly and slowly, one, then the other, slowly stroking him as she did so. Bringing her mouth upward, she hugged his shaft to her cheek as she moved her mouth up and over him, taking him into her mouth.

Melissa held constant eye contact, watching every expression on Lindsey’s face as she loved him with her mouth. She wanted to give this man so much pleasure. She took her time. Exploring him with her mouth, licking, sucking, tracing the head of his dick, circling the crown with the tip of her tongue, and tracing and caressing and stroking every vein. She cradled his shaft with her fingers and dipped her tongue down along his cock. She brushed her tongue over his scrotum, bathed his balls with licks, and then wrapped her lips around them, one at a time, sucking them into her mouth. 

His fingers slipped through her hair. Their eye contact never faltered as they remained completely locked in on one another. Melissa was aware of John’s presence in the background, and it was comforting, but the focus and connection with Lindsey was intense and moving.

Holding that constant eye contact, Melissa drew Lindsey one more time deep into her mouth, her lips wrapped tight and stroking his penis several times up and down before sliding her mouth back, crawling back into Lindsey’s lap, and pressing her lips to his.

She kissed her way along Lindsey’s lip, to his earlobe, where she gently nibbled before whispering in his ear, “Take me to bed, Lindsey.” 

Melissa stepped out of Lindsey's lap and stood, her eyes never leaving his. 

As they turned to the doorway to the bedroom, Melissa caught a glimpse of John exiting through the bedroom door and descending the stairs. He was leaving them alone. This was Melissa's moment with Lindsey. She hadn't anticipated it. She wasn't looking for it. She didn't understand it. But whatever it was, it was happening. And John saw and understood that. He always got her. She smiled inwardly. God, she loved this man. 

And, for now, he was gone. She was alone in this moment with this other amazing man. He treated her, listened to her, and looked at her so much like John did, like she was a goddess, a princess, a treasure, a queen, a smart, formidable woman, and more - like she was amazing. 

It was crazy, but crazy good. 

At the end of the bed, Melissa turned to Lindsey. He pushed the robe off her shoulders so that it fell off her body and piled at her feet. Melissa, in turn, put her hands on Lindsey's chest. She brushed her palms across his pectoral muscles before pressing back to his shoulders and pushing the robe off his shoulders so that his robe, too, fell at his feet. Melissa placed her hand on Lindsey's chest and he pulled her body to his. Their mouths met. Their tongues twisted. Their fingers roamed. Lindsey’s fingers slipped down Melissa’s back to caress her perfect ass. Melissa leaned into him, pressing her body against his. Their kiss intensified. 

Lindsey guided Melissa back onto the bed, their lips barely parting. As she scooted back toward the pillows, he crawled forward, kissing with every movement.  

When Melissa reached the pillows, she parted her legs, and Lindsey moved between them. Breaking the kiss and watching Lindsey’s face, Melissa reached between them and slipped her fingers around Lindsey's swollen dick. She caressed and stroked him slowly before guiding him to her pussy. She needed him inside her. 

Lindsey scooped her neck, pulled her mouth to his, kissed her, and let his hips shift forward. The head of his cock parted her and a wave mowed over Melissa's flesh. She moved her hands down his back to the muscles of his ass and squeezed. 

As Melissa began to wrap her legs around him to pull him into her, Lindsey pulled his hips back and withdrew. Melissa groaned, opening her eyes and looking at him. He grinned at her. As she was about to object, he kissed her chin. Her neck. Down between her breasts. Soon he was between her legs, his strong hands on her buttocks. 

As desperately as she needed him inside of her, how could she complain about this?

Lindsey put his mouth on her gently and began to make love to her with his mouth, using soft kisses and tender tongue strokes. His fingers worked in conjunction with his mouth and were soon covered in her scent. As his mouth moved against her, waves of sensation continued to radiate. 

AmayaKato
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmayaKato

His lips met her labia in a French kiss. When his tongue pressed inside her, sensations rolled up her spine. His fingers gripped her ass tighter. She put her hands on his head as she began to squirm. His tongue dipped, twisted, plunged, and curled.  Her hips began to rock at the motions of his mouth, instinctively responding to his touches.

Just as Melissa felt an orgasm coming on, Lindsey redoubled his efforts. His tongue lapped against her, and his lips caressed her clit. Melissa quivered. She began to arch. She put her hands on Lindsey's head and, when his tongue darted back inside her, caressing her insides, she squirmed until her hips thrust. He licked up to her clit and, just as she approached the edge of orgasm, thrust two fingers inside her rapidly. 

It was too much.

Lindsey’s fingers thrust and his tongue swiped, repeatedly, faster, and then deeper. Melissa went over the edge, shuddering. She arched and moaned and called his name. "Lindsey! Oh! Please! Lindsey! Right there, right there, right there!'

Melissa kept her hand on Lindsey’s head as she shuddered a few more times.

While she was coming down, rolling through the aftershocks, Lindsey rolled Melissa over on her belly, slid a pillow under her waist, and pressed her knees apart. 

Melissa was still tingling as she realized that, in this position, she was as vulnerable as she could be. And it felt just right.  Lindsey made her feel as safe as he made her feel wanted. She wanted to be vulnerable to him, to offer herself to him. And oh how she wanted him to take her.  

As these thoughts passed through Melissa’s mind, Lindsey stroked and caressed Melissa's ass.  He spread her open. He trailed the tip of his tongue down the crevice between her cheeks until he softly circled and traced the ring of her anus. He spread her open a bit further and kissed and gently licked. The motions were slow and almost hypnotic. This act - which could often be kinky - felt deeply intimate, as if he wanted to explore and know every inch of this amazing woman. He took his time, lightly caressing and gently stroking, and completely melting her at his touch.

After melting her futher and slowly building Melissa back up until she was starting to squirm, Lindsey lifted his mouth. 

"Rock, baby," he said softly. "Rock to my mouth."

Melissa began rocking her hips. Lindsey's tongue caressed and bathed her. Goosebumps spread over her flesh. 

"Yes," he praised. "That's it. Rock to my mouth."

Something about the way he spoke to her did something to her.

She started rocking more quickly and fluidly.

His tongue bathed and caressed. It traced and stroked and prodded. The sensations rolled over and through her. 

Lindsey slipped his hand beneath her. He curled his thumb inside her pussy and positioned his hand so that her clit brushed against the side of his forefinger as she rocked.

“You are fucking beautiful,” Lindsey said, almost as if he wasn’t even speaking to her but was exclaiming an expression of awe. And she could feel how genuine he was.

Lindsey began to move his thumb in her pussy and gently wriggle his hand so that it grazed her clit with varying sensations as she rocked.

She was bare, on her belly, spread before him, needing him. She needed more, and the moment felt right.

Lindsey began to move his hand a bit more, and Melissa’s body responded, rocking against his touch.

"Go, Melissa," Lindsey commanded, and she responded, naturally.

Melissa spread her forearms before her, arched her back, and rocked. Lindsey's left hand spread her buttocks and his tongue penetrated her ass. 

Melissa groaned in pleasure. She gripped the sheets. Her clit brushed his hand. His thumb fucked her pussy. And his tongue plunged into her ass. Sensations like heated liquid velvet pooled and flowed inside her.

Melissa felt the orgasm coming.

“Lindsey!” she gasped. His tongue withdrew and plunged. His hand spread her wider.

“Yes! Lindsey! Please!”

His hand instinctively smacked her ass, and Melissa shuddered. “Oh god! Fuck!”

Melissa let go.

“I’m cumming,” she moaned as she ground and bucked and lurched at Lindsey’s touch. When she reached the peak, he thrust his tongue all the way inside her ass, and she came apart. 

“Oh fuck! Oh my God,” she moaned. “Lindseyyy!”

 She quivered and shook. 

“I can’t. Stop. Cumming!”

She gripped the sheets with one hand and reached back for Lindsey’s head with the other, needing to touch him as she rode out this wave of sensations. 

“So good,” she gaped. “You make me feel so good.”

Lindsey left his hand in place and pulled his head back to look up and smile at Melissa as the aftershocks diminished. She smiled back over her shoulder at him, watching him watch her. 

She couldn’t believe she had only met him tonight. Although, through John, she felt as if she had known Lindsey for ages by this point.

Melissa rolled over onto her back. Lindsey kissed his way up her thigh, looking up at her, smiling, as he went. He kissed over her hip, and then her stomach. He was so tender with her. He kissed over her breast, and then her neck, and her chin. Once again, goosebumps spread over her flesh.

Lindsey’s palm brushed Melissa’s cheek and he pressed his lips to hers. Her lips parted. Their tongues lazily crossed one another. Melissa was aware of the weight and the heat of Lindsey’s dick between their bodies. The kiss lingered. It ebbed and flowed. Melissa slid her fingers over Lindsey’s shoulder, his back, his muscular ass.

She wrapped her legs around him so that his shaft grazed her swollen lips. She angled her hips, and the head of his cock got closer. Melissa’s lips left Lindsey’s and she kissed along the line of his chin. His cock was so damned close to penetrating her. 

“Are you teasing me?” she whispered.

He pulled back, grinned at her, kissed her mouth, and replied, “Maybe a little.”

She kissed him again. “I need you to stop teasing.”

He took her hands in his and pinned them over her head, kissing her deeply before pulling back, and almost gasping out, “Why?”

“Because I need you,” Melissa answered. Another kiss. And another. “Inside me.”

Holding her hands, Lindsey put his forehead just to hers, and rocked his hips until the head of his cock pressed against her. He rocked again as Melissa wrapped her legs around him, and the head of his cock penetrated her.

Lindsey closed his eyes, kissed her again, rolled his hips to pin her down with his body –  just as hands pinned hers over her head – and sunk all the way into her,

For a moment, as his whole dick reached all the way inside her, filling her,  the air was sucked from the room.

Melissa squeezed him with her pussy as he pushed deep inside her. They held still, breathing together, she feeling him throbbing inside her, he feeling her clenched tight around him.

“My god,” Lindsey gasped.

He rocked atop her, pulling back and gliding into her.

“You feel so fucking good.”

Lindsey released her hands, and Melissa slid one hand along the back of Lindsey’s neck and the other down his back. They were completely wrapped in one another. 

For the next several minutes, they simply communed. He pulled his hips back and glided into her. She gripped and stroked him. Their eyes met and closed, and met again. Their lips and tongues met and danced. They gasped together, moaned together, rocked together, and undulated together, as one.

“Oh Lindsey,” Melissa moaned. “You fuck me so good.”

“You,” Lindsey answered, “are so fucking beautiful.”

He meant it. She felt it. And opened herself further to him.

He pulled almost all the way out, and Melissa nearly groaned. When he sank all the way back home, her toes curled.

“Oh god yes,” she gasped.

He repeated the same motion, nearly withdrawing before sinking home.

“Just like that,” Melissa pleaded.

Lindsey pulled back and sunk home, pulled back and sunk home.

“Like that?” he asked.

“Just like that,” she answered.

And he pulled back and thrust harder.

“Oh my god, Lindsey.”

He thrust harder.

“Is that what you need?” he asked.

“I need you,” she replied.

And with that, he groaned and thrust. He pulled back and drove so deep inside her.

Melissa arched and dug her fingers into his ass and let out a moan that echoed through the house.

“Fuck me! So hard! Lindsey!”

And he did. He pulled back. He drove into her, so fucking deep. He needed her just as badly as she needed him.

In this moment, no one else and nothing else could do. They needed this communion. With one another and only one another.  With every fiber of their beings.

“God damn, Lindsey,” Melissa moaned, encouraging him.

He pulled back, raised her legs, and drove into her.

“You’re fucking amazing,” he said, pausing and leaning to kiss her deeply before resuming a controlled assault.

“So are you,” Melissa answered.

Their bodies leapt to one another. He smacked into her, and she wrapped herself around him. He lowered her legs, she wrapped them around him, and he drove into her repeatedly, like a jackhammer.

A sheen spread on their skin.

The bed dragged on the floor.

“Please, Lindsey!” Melissa shouted.

“Please! Please! Please! Please!”

And he completely unraveled. She coaxed everything he had from him, and he gave it to her, raw and free, all he had and all he was.

They kissed deep and hard.

“Fuck me! Take me!” Melissa shouted. He was equally coaxing everything from her, and she gave it all to him, all she had and all she was.

She wrapped her hands and arms and legs around him as he fired repeatedly. Gasping. Groaning. Driving. Thrusting. Throbbing. Pulsing. 

She started to shudder.

“Lindsey!”

He found another gear, driving and thrusting and pounding as she tried to hang onto him.

“LINDSEY!”

She started shaking, gripping and clamping around him. Lindsey paused and felt her contracting on his cock, and she felt his full heat all the way inside her.

“Oh my god, Lindsey! Fill me!” He pulled back and slammed home. He pulled back and slammed home again.

He pulled back, paused, held still, and tensed.

“Fill! Me!”

And he slammed home to her core. She shattered beneath him, convulsing, tensing around him, and gushing all over his cock and balls. And then she felt him twitch

As she felt him poised to explode, she wrapped her whole self around him. He arched, tossed his head back, groaned, and pulled back and thrust one more time, shaking the bed. When he was buried all the way inside her again, he tensed and erupted.

Lindsey’s dick twitched as ropes of semen burst from his cock deep in her core. His hips jerked. He twitched again, filling her. 

Melissa’s legs shook. She stayed wrapped around him. He kept leaking into her, thick fluid deep inside her. He collapsed atop her and stroked her cheek.

He held her just like that for a moment.

“My god, woman,” Lindsey whispered, and his voice trailed off, lost for words.

As Melissa looked into Lindsey’s eyes, she felt a tear dripping from her her own. Something powerful had just happened. He felt so good inside her. She didn’t ever want him to pull out. 

Lindsey leaned down and kissed her, and Melissa returned the kiss, stroking Lindsey’s neck.

Finally, he slipped out of her, and rolled to his side. Melissa rolled to face him, her leg over his, their bodies entwined. They kissed and touched some, communing and relishing this special moment to make it last.

Finally, he rolled to his back, and she rested her cheek on his chest, rubbing her palm along his chest and abdomen.

The next thing she knew, a hint of sunlight was peeking through the drapes. She was curled up against Lindsey.

She was alarmed for the briefest moment until she realized that John was snuggled behind her. 

Melissa had no idea what had happened or was happening. All she knew was that it felt amazing. And she was willing to see what was in store next. 

Published 
Written by socraticmethods
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments