Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband's Boss

"Victor convinces me to cuck Cole and gets Cole to allow it."

147
29 Comments 29
12.7k Views 12.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

I remember the first time I met Victor, Cole’s boss. I was bringing Cole something he’d left at home, and he introduced me. Victor was good-looking, tall, and pleasant, but just a guy.

We met a few more times when he had several executives and their wives over for dinner. The more times we met, the nicer he seemed, more interesting, and just a bit more touchy. Not objectionable, but I did notice it a bit. 

It was a Wednesday when Victor called and invited me to lunch, Cole was out of town, and I had a quiet day at work, so I accepted. We met at a nicer place than I usually have lunch, and I enjoyed it. 

We were about halfway through lunch when he changed the subject, “Jasmine, there’s something I want to share with you. Umm, I don’t know if you’ve noticed that I seem... more interesting to you. It’s been happening gradually.”

I looked at him and said, “Umm, actually..."

He interrupted, Yes, certain women, I can see or feel a dial in their minds. Not even most women, but certain women I’m interested in. I can gradually turn the dial, making them more interested in me. I’m telling you because I want you, and I want you to know it. It’s a lot like my friends who go deep-sea fishing. They hook a big tuna, and they enjoy the fight. The tuna is trying to escape, and when they finally submit, that’s when they realize it’s over, and the fight is over.

I’ve got you hooked, and I want the fight to be on at least somewhat even terms.”

I put my fork down and looked at him, staring, “I’m hooked? What does that mean? What happens, when?”

“Simply, we fuck. I become your lover, and Cole is our cuckold. Don’t worry about Cole; I’m controlling him too. By the time you submit, he will too. He’ll want to watch, and in the end, he'll be asking you to do it.

“I want you to fight it. The attraction you’re starting to feel will eventually lead you to want me to own you, sexually at least. You’ll offer yourself to me; ask me to fuck you. When you’re ready.” 

I answered, “Like hell, I will!”

I remember him just smiling at me while he took my hand and kissed the palm. I wanted to stomp out, but I was uncomfortable making a scene at a nice restaurant. I just didn’t want to. We finished lunch with almost nothing said, the rest of the meal. As I left, I told him, “Well, I enjoyed the lunch part of it at least.”

When Cole got home, I had a speech rehearsed about what his boss said, demanding that he quit and that we sue for sexual harassment. In the end, I said nothing at all. Why, I didn’t understand.

From then on, I tried to be polite, just polite. I was trying to understand what he was really like. Why did he tell me that when he did? I was being standoffish, but I was also interested in who he was.

I was trying to understand how the man I’d met at lunch meshed with the man I met the rest of the time. 

He was irritating me because I didn’t understand how two such different people could live in the same body. I was slowly getting obsessed with figuring it out.

When I couldn’t tolerate it any longer, I invited him to lunch and said, “Victor, I want to have lunch with you again. I just want to understand, um, how you get along with each other. Two different people in the same mind? I’m not submitting to you at all. It’s not going to happen. I just want to know you better.”

We ended up at the same place as before. And I asked him to explain.

He answered, “Why did I tell you what was happening? I likened it to Joel, who likes to go deep-sea fishing. He’s had tuna that didn’t fight when he hooked them. He didn’t feel any satisfaction when he brought them in. He bragged when he caught a smaller one that fought till the end. 

“I want you to fight the attraction you’re feeling. I can tell you are fighting, just like I can tell Cole is fighting the submissive feelings he’s developing about seeing you fucked. 

“It’s the fight that makes the victory so much more satisfying. I can almost taste the euphoria I’ll be feeling the first time my cock is penetrating your cunt. 

Yes, Jasmine, your cunt; I’ll be fucking your cunt. Not your vagina or your pussy. Your cunt. You also have tits for me, not breasts. They’re tits.“

Okay, I guess now I understand. I wasn't happy with Victor at all. We ate lunch and had very little conversation from then on. 

I went back to work, trying not to think about Victor at all. The problem I was having was that it was like not thinking about a pink elephant. 

The next time Cole and I had dinner with Victor, Victor greeted me with, “How are you doing?” and a smile. 

I blushed because I knew what the subtext was: are you still fighting?

One thing I’d noticed was that Cole had stopped talking about Victor with me. It seemed the name Victor made him uncomfortable. 

Two weeks later, Victor invited me to lunch, but he picked me up from work instead of meeting there. As he parked, he reached over and kissed me. It was such a shock that I just accepted it without protest. At lunch, our conversation avoided the primary topic, his ongoing seduction of me. 

When he opened my door when we left, he gave me a more passionate kiss that included touching my breasts, um, tits. Two shocks: how passionately he kissed me and how I’d accepted his terminology—that for him, they were my tits. 

Shit, it was working. I was still fighting, but I could tell it wasn’t long before I'd quit. 

The next week, I tried not to invite him to pick me up for lunch again but was about to fail when he called, inviting me to lunch. He was picking me up again. I wondered why. Or not, I didn’t wonder; I knew. How far was he going to go this time?

When he helped me into his car, there was no kiss, just a soft touch to my tits. Yes, damn it, my tits. When we got there, it was the same, except he was more assertive when he touched my tits. He held them and caressed them. I could feel the tingle in my pus—my cunt. God, I’d called it my cunt. Just like Victor did!

Before we finished lunch, I asked him, “How long, um, how long do I have to fight? And, um, Cole, is he still fighting? I need to know. Victor, please?”

I sat there waiting for an answer. I was hoping he’d say it was long enough, and that Cole had submitted too 

I could feel my tits; my nipples were hard; and my cunt was wet. I was waiting for his answer.

“Um, Jasmine. We can bring it to a head,” He paused, then continued, “What Cole will need is for you to let him know you want to submit. That you want him to permit you to submit. What we’ll do is invite me to dinner. When we’re finishing dinner, you ask me to fuck you. You don’t ask Cole for permission; instead, tell him you’re going to cuckold him. Do you know what that means?” He paused, waiting for me to answer.

I kind of nodded, then added, “Um, kind of. It means you get to fuck me?”

He answered, "Yes, but more than that. Yes, it means I get to fuck you, but it means a lot more. You’re taking control of your sex life, and you can fuck me anytime you want. Any time I want.”

He continued looking seriously at me and said, “If you don’t ask him, if you tell him to say yes, he’ll agree. To anything, I think.

“At some level, it means you’ll be able to do it; fuck any man you want. If you want to push it that far. Um, Read about it online, not the stories but the articles.”

He stopped, and all the conversation died.

When we got in the car, he kissed me, and he possessed me with his hands on my tits. He was squeezing and pinching me, and I started moaning, “Yes, yes. More my tits, more.”

I could tell he was unbuttoning my top and unfastening my bra, and then he was kissing and sucking my tits. I was sitting in the parking lot with my tits exposed and my, um, soon-to-be lover playing with them. 

I slipped my bra off and gave it to him as his first trophy and my first submission

At work, I could tell some women knew, but they said nothing. The men just looked harder at my tits than normal, still not commenting.

That night, I was insatiable and drove Cole to exhaustion. 

I called Cole from work and told him I wanted him to invite Victor to dinner and asked if we could take him to the Delta King at Old Sacramento to reciprocate for the dinners he’d treated us to. He obviously didn't want to, but when he agreed, I called Victor and asked him to accept. We’d meet in the pilothouse for a drink before dinner.

I made reservations for us in a room with a nice view of the river. I was depending on Victor being right. He had turned me, and I hoped that he was right about Cole. Would Cole let me cuckold him? Would he be willing to watch too? 

When I hung up after making the reservation, I sat there thinking. I'm actually going to do it. I'm going to tell Cole I want Victor to fuck me. I'm going to fuck Cole's boss.

I was able to check in after one, get the key, and put my things in the room. I was all ready to be fucked, and to cuck Cole. God, I was so excited, I needed Victor’s cock. I need Cole to watch. 

While Cole and I were changing for dinner, he seemed tense. Like he was anticipating something he wasn’t sure he’d like. Did Cole know what was going to happen? Victor wouldn’t tell him. I didn’t tell him. So he couldn’t know. I think, maybe? 

Cole helped me into the car, and I realized I was reacting strangely. The anticipation of finally being fucked by Vic was getting worse, and I tried to relax. The last few times Victor and I had been together, I thought I could feel the difference. The need for his kisses, his touches, and his cock was becoming unbearable. 

Could Cole detect that? Was what Victor was doing to him making Cole more sensitive to me?

Actually, as I thought about it, I noticed the change a few weeks ago. It was about the time I realized I was going to submit and let Vic fuck me. I love Cole, but the need Vic had installed in me was overwhelming. I wondered if it was working as strongly on Cole. 

We parked in the parking garage near the river, and after parking, I kissed Cole. I tried to express my love, and Cole more than reciprocated. Cole’s kisses are always wonderful. I know I’m going through with this; I just hope that Victor was as successful with Cole as he was with me.

God, Jasmine is about to fuck another man; she’s going to be letting another man put his dick in her pussy—cunt. Hell, forget that crap; it’s not Jasmine, it’s me. I’m going to cuckold Cole. I’m going to let Victor, Cole’s boss, take me.

Shit, be truthful in my mind; I’m going to tell Cole I’m going to be fucking your boss, right here on the Delta King. God, God, God. I can feel my tits getting ready for Victor and my pussy getting ready to welcome his cock. I’m ashamed of myself, but I don’t care; I just don’t care. I should have worn a pad to stop my cunt from dripping.

I squeezed Cole's hand hard as we stepped inside, and I guided him to the Pilot House dining area, where Victor was waiting. There was a bottle of wine and three glasses on the table, waiting for us. I walked up and impulsively kissed Victor. The kiss wasn’t just a peck; it was a full-blown kiss. The intensity actually startled me as I stepped back. 

MollyHeadley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyHeadley

God, I realized this was the first step toward cucking Cole. My tension immediately eased because I’d started the process. Gesturing for Cole to sit, I sat next to Victor, across the table from Cole. with my hand caressing Victor’s neck.

I waited until we finished dinner and said, “Victor’s been trying to seduce me for months; you must have noticed. Well, our dinner isn’t to pay him back for the dinners he’s treated us to. I’m surrendering to him tonight. I’m capitulating to him, his... I could barely force it out, “His cock, I’m going to obey him. God, Cole, he wants... he’s going to fuck me tonight. I have a cabin here for after dinner, so he can, and we can cuckold you.

“He’s going to be my lover, and it’s going to start tonight. He’s my lover, and you’re our cuckold. You’re going to give me to him. Conspicuously, give me to him. I want everyone there to know what's happening, Cole. I need his cock. I’m wanting you to give me to him to fuck.“

Cole was getting pale, his posture was tense, and his hands were trembling as he nodded at me. He whispered, “Victor told me... God Jasmine.” His voice trailed off.

He closed his eyes and said, “I kept thinking that it wasn’t really going to happen; Jaz, I guess I was wrong. You’re really going to do it, aren’t you?”

I looked seriously at Cole, and then I nodded, replying, “Yes, I am. You’re going to see it happen tonight. As we leave the dining room here, I’m going to give you my rings. Tonight, you’re not my husband; you’re my cuckold. I’m not married to you now. You’re going to take my rings, kiss me, and hand me to Victor. Here, in front of everyone.”

When we finished dinner and dessert, it went just the way I’d choreographed it, except for his last kiss. We both realized that this was the last time we could kiss as husband and wife. When we kissed from now on, he’d be my cuckold, and I’d be his cuckoldress. 

We would never be the same. 

Cole just took me and controlled me as he kissed me. His tongue was searching my mouth for mine. When he finished, he took my hands and placed them in Victor’s. Giving me to him. 

I heard him say as he stepped back, “Jasmine, enjoy his cock. I want to see you as he’s taking you.”

My face was flushing, and my hands were trembling as we continued out to the passageway that led to the stateroom. I unlocked the cabin door and entered; Victor followed me, with Cole last.

I could see Cole’s erection in his trousers. It was a massive relief to see him like that; he wanted to see it happen as much as I wanted to feel it happen.

Victor was the first one to speak, “Cole, I’ve told you what to do. You’re going to give Jasmine to me to fuck, aren’t you? What are you going to do?”

Cole was trembling as he stepped close to me, saying, “I have to... Jasmine, God, I have to undress you for him. I have to undress you and tell you what I’m doing. I’m unbuttoning your blouse so he can see your tits hidden by your bra.” As he said it, he did it. Step by step as he talked. “Now I have to take your blouse off. Your bra hides your... Jasmine, hell. Now I have to remove it so he can see your breasts…your tits. Cole told me. When I get your bra off, I have to put his hands on your tits.”

He looked at Victor as he removed my bra and placed Victor’s hands on my tits. His hands felt wonderful as they massaged and caressed them. His hands tweaked my nipples and pulled on them. All I could say was, “Victor, Vic, yes.” I pulled Victor closer and guided his mouth to my tits. I changed what I was saying to, “Vic, yes, suck them, bite me. Mark them as yours. You’re taking them away from Cole.” I looked at Cole, and I saw a small wet spot on his trousers where his penis, not his cock, his penis was leaking. Cole finished by removing my bra, so my tits were open to Victor to do what he wanted.

I can barely think. Cole is actually giving me to Victor. This is not what Victor asked for, but I need to. I need to show Cole I’m submitting to him, my new lover. I’ve almost never done this for Cole. Certainly not voluntarily 

I stood in front of them and looked at Cole. Then I turned my attention to Victor. I unzipped his trousers and unbuttoned them. I pulled his trousers open and pulled his trousers down, together with his underwear. I exposed his cock and touched it tentatively. I looked back at Cole and whispered the words, “Yes, I am going to suck this cock.” I could see his anguish as he understood what I’d said. Tears were starting, but I could also see his excitement.

I pushed Cole away so I could kiss Victor. I was searching for his tongue when Cole unbuttoned my skirt and let it drop to the floor. My hands moved Cole’s hands to my pussy mound when Cole pulled my panties off and exposed my calves to Victor. 

Cole was still talking, “When I’ve got Jasmine naked for you, Victor, I need to undress you for her.” He turned to Victor and slowly undressed him until we both were naked. 

When Cole finally laid me on the bed on my back, I looked at him and told him, “I want you to put his cock in my mouth so I can taste him," Then I smiled at Cole and finished, “After you’ve given him my mouth, put his cock in my pussy, my cunt? Yes, Cole put his cock in my cunt. 

“When he cums, you go back home. Don’t expect me until Monday. We’ll be busy all weekend.“

I could hear the control in my voice. It was new and commanding 

I reveled in the taste of his cock. It was the first time I’d ever had a cock in my mouth. I was giving Victor my mouth, something I’d never done for Cole or for anyone else. The salty taste, together with something I couldn’t describe, was new, but exciting. I tried to get his entire cock in my mouth but failed. I let it out and sighed.

Victor was gloating to Cole, “I told you I’d have your wife naked tonight. I told you I’d fuck her tonight. You’re going to actually help, then leave. What I return to you on Monday won’t be your wife. She’ll be mine. My slut, mine to do anything I want to.”

I could see Cole shrivel and get smaller as Victor talked. I hated seeing it, but I still savored watching Cole's submission to Victor. 

“God yes, Victor, I want to be yours. I want to belong to you, not Cole,” I agreed with Victor, “I need to belong to a man, not a cuckold. I want someone who can really take me. 

“Cole, after this weekend I’ll be Victor’s. You’ll still be mine, but I won’t be yours. On Monday, be ready for a completely different person to live with you. You’ll be submitting to both me and Victor.

“Put his cock in me, my cunt. NOW.”

He looked defeated as he took Victor’s cock and held it in front of my entrance. Victor took his time as he put it in. Slowly, slowly, I could feel it fill me. I was focused on the sensations as he pushed in, and I started feeling it fill me. The tension in my body caused my cunt to start clenching, and the sensation of being loved flooded through my body. “I love you, Victor. I love you,” I was screaming, “I belong to you, Victor.

“Victor is right. I’m not your wife any more; I’m his lover, his whore, and his slut. Cole, I’ll do anything he wants to feel that again. God, I used the word whore, didn’t I? I’ll fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime.

I was lying on the bed, enjoying having Victor’s cock in my cunt, filling it. Knowing that my husband was in anguish while I was in ecstasy was driving me wild. My face was contorted by the passion, and my arms were trying to hold him closer, closer. I could feel it approaching, closer and closer, and when my orgasm rolled over me, I screamed. I felt my vaginal muscles clench around Victor’s cock, and I saw Victor’s face spasm into a rictus of pain/pleasure. It was more than exciting; it was breathtaking. 

I felt his release inside me, and when he pulled out, I felt the last spasms of his cum leaking. I had to gasp for breath as I collapsed with Victor on the bed next to me, breathing hard. 

When I was able to see, I glanced over at Cole. He looked diminished, older, and defeated.  He was unzipped, and his cock was exposed, with his hand holding it, dripping cum onto the teak floor. 

”Leave now; I want to be alone with him,” I ordered, “We’ll be going to his home tomorrow, and I’ll see you Monday. If I get up in time to go to work.”

This is what Victor wants, and he made me want it too. Am I ever going to respect Cole? I don’t know. Right now, I don’t care. I just want him to leave us here alone to fuck. I’m going to enjoy the entire weekend with Victor,

Get cleaned up and leave. You’ve given me to him; now let us enjoy it.”

Cole slinked out. I’d read about it, but this is the first time I’ve seen it happen.

After Cole left, we slept, except for one morning fuck. We spent the rest of Saturday morning at Old Sac. We did get an old-time picture taken with me as a whore and Victor as a gambler, which I intended to keep as a memento. I took a picture of it on my phone and sent it to Cole. 

We had lunch and then went to Victor's house. I was nervous because I had said I was willing to be his whore. Was he intending to make me live up to that promise? I hoped he was, kind of. I could picture strange men paying to fuck me. When I thought about it, the degradation attracted me. 

On the drive to Victors, I was thinking. Did he hear my promise? Will he simply make me fuck friends or actually whore myself for money? I’m not sure I care; either way, I’ll do it. 

When we got inside, he forcibly undressed me in the entry hall with my clothes tossed on the floor. He was playing with my tits as he undressed, and when he was finished, he forced me to my knees.

“Kneel down and take my cock. I know you said you've never let anyone cum in your mouth, but sluts do. He instructed me, “I want you to beg me to take your mouth, fuck it, and cum in it. You’re my slut, and I want you to act like it.”

I was on my knees in front of him, looking up at him. There wasn't anything I wouldn’t do right now. “Victor, anything you want,” I said, “I want your cock in my mouth, fucking it. I want you to cum there. Please. Fuck my mouth and cum in it. I want to taste it. 

"Please, I need to be your slut, your whore. First, I want to be your slut. Take my mouth and cum in it.”

He held my head still and he slipped it in. While he was fucking my face, I reached and held his balls. I took his cock in my fingers, increasing the stimulation. Finally, I felt his cock throb, and suddenly his cum erupted into my mouth. 

I tried to keep it all in my mouth, but I’d waited too long to swallow. So some escaped and ran down my face. It was wonderful to have the sense of being his slut.

Had I really said I needed to be a whore? Yes. And as I examined my mind, I realized I would do it. Anyway, he wanted it to happen. I wanted Victor to force me to be his whore, just like he forced me to be his slut.

I needed the debasement and degradation of being Victor's slut and his whore. And I wanted to show my submission to Cole. He told me to do it; I want to share it with Cole. It’s not just mine; it’s his, too.

I want to rub the humiliation in. If he doesn’t like it, he shouldn’t have allowed it to happen. It's all Cole’s fault, not mine.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments