Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part 3: Boundaries Crossed

"I married a good, proper woman who turned into a stunning Hotwife."

38
5 Comments 5
2.8k Views 2.8k
5.0k words 5.0k words

The following day, I awoke to find myself alone in our bed.

I sat up and rubbed the crust out of my eyes. My head adjusted to the new day, and I vaguely remember Kim telling me something about a community fair she was volunteering at today.

I realized that I was still naked from the waist down, with my shorts still around my ankles. I reached down to adjust myself and found my limp cock stuck to my skin from laying in a puddle of my own cum all night. That realization brought me back to last night when my wife Kim described to me her first lesbian experience with her friend Jenny, all while jerking me to an intense orgasm. 

I showered and finished my morning bathroom routine, then headed out to the fair. Kim was there to help out at the booth for the school where she worked. 

I arrived and made my way through the crowd of people casually shopping for crafts and trinkets and finally found the school’s tent. However, she wasn’t at the booth. I greeted a few of her colleagues before asking, "Where's Kim?" 

“Not sure,” her co-worker Brad replied. “I saw her walking toward the back corner of the park…over there by the careers tents.” 

I thanked him and made my way deeper into the crowd. I looked around at each cluster of vendor tents but had no luck. That was until my attention was grabbed by loud, masculine laughter that was also mixed with what sounded like Kim's giddy giggle. 

I turned and saw her. She was sitting cross-legged on the edge of a table. From bottom to top, she wore a very sexy pair of tan summer sandals. The ones with the full wedge platform are made of cork. They had to add at least five or so inches of height to her. The thin brown straps that crossed over her toes and around her ankle almost blended in with her tanned skin. Her bare legs looked so long in those shoes, and the heat from the day gave them a slight shine. She also wore cut-off shorts that were so short you could see the white pockets poking out the shredded denim bottom. Above that, Kim wore a very loose-fitting and deep-drop black tank top, almost exaggeratingly low. It looked like there was some concert-style graphic on the front that was intentionally distressed beyond the point of recognition to be fashionable. Below that was a brightly colored crop top that lifted and displayed her ample tits perfectly.

I sighed at the relief that I had found Kim but stopped in my tracks when I realized that the tent she was sitting under was that of the Military recruiting center, and she was surrounded by young, burly enlisted men. I watched as they spoke and laughed, standing around Kim like her personal bodyguards. She picked the camouflage hat off of one of the soldiers and placed it over her short, dark hair. She tipped her head from side to side and adjusted it a few times, almost as if she were in front of a camera. 

I walked up to the booth and behind my wife. She didn't realize I was there until I put my hand on her back and said, "Hey, Babe." 

"Oh, hi honey," she cooed. "I was considering joining the military; what do you think?" she said jokingly, which was followed by a huge laugh from the men. 

"Look, babe, Gabriel can do over a hundred pull-ups." She turned her attention to a young, tan-skinned man who spent much of his time in the gym. The booth had a pull-up bar for demonstrations, and he gripped the handles and started doing pull-ups without strain. 

“Ummm…that's great," I replied. "What about the school's booth?" I questioned.

“Oh, they had more than enough help,” Kim replied, “So I went exploring instead.”

Kim took off the camouflage hat and handed it back to the soldier. "Enjoy the rest of the fair, boys." She said as she hopped off of the table.

They all said “Goodbye” in a masculine, military cadence. But one soldier broke from the others and said, "You’ve got a spinner on your hands there, buddy. Make sure she doesn’t accidentally wander onto any military bases late at night.” which was followed by a huge laugh from the group. 

I replied with a half-hearted, "Yeah, I make sure of it," as we walked away. 

Kim didn't even give me a chance to ask what that was all about. "Come on,” she said, grabbing my hand, “Let’s go listen to the band.” 

We only stopped at a cart to grab beers on the way over to the music side of the fairgrounds. There, a young cover band played a mix of southern rock-type songs mixed with a few current ones. The stage front had a few people standing and watching—heads and feet slightly moving along with the beat—while others danced a bit more freely. 

We found a nice spot about 15 feet from the stage, and Kim stood in front of me, a little off to my side. We sipped our beers and got into the groove of the music. Slowly I start feeling Kim’s hips and ass brushing up against me.

The band moved into a new song, and it prompted Kim to raise her arm and yell out a deep "Yeah." It took me a minute to process because she'd never been this interested in live music like this. But soon, the beat took over her, and she began grinding up against me. I wrapped an arm around her, and she placed her hand over mine. I pulled her close, and she grinded me deeper. The tall sandals helped equalize our heights and put her perfect ass right into my crotch area. I kissed her neck and shoulders as she enjoyed the music, almost grinding me into orgasm.

The band transitioned into another song, and this one hit her just as hard. Kim broke free of my grip and started taking rhythmic steps closer to the stage. Soon, she was standing right in front of the guitarist and dancing along with the song. The guitarist, a long-haired guy with a tattooed sleeve on one arm and a collection of brackets on the other, caught her dancing and moved closer to the edge of the stage. You could tell that he amped up his performance with her watching him—tossing his long hair around more freely and making more distinct hip movements along with the notes he was playing.

I stood there watching them with my beer in hand and quickly deflating hard-on. On the one hand, it was so exciting to see my previously reserved wife now having fun and showing off her beautiful assets. But on the other, this new, free attitude was beginning to concern me. I couldn’t help but think of her sexual escape with Jenny, and while it did turn me on, I wondered if there was more to this new attitude adjustment that I may not be ready for 

The song ended, and with that, so did their set. Kim bounced back to me and threw her arms over my shoulders around my neck.

"Oh my god, baby…that was so much fun," she exclaimed through her huge smile that was framed in bright red-painted lips. We embraced for a few minutes before she broke the silence with, "I know it sucks, but we have to get going. We have that party tonight.” 

---

We arrived at the party just as the sun was beginning to set. It was at the house of our friends, Steve and Julia. It was a casual, adults-only get-together of mixed couples. Jenny and her husband Nick were there along with a mixed group of other couples—some we knew, others we didn’t.

Julia was some sort of director at a large corporation, and they had a backyard perfect for entertaining. A large pool, hot tub, outdoor bar, multiple seating areas, and a luxurious boat house are all spread out across the property with a beautiful view of the lake. 

We mingled and had a drink as the sun set over the lake. We sat in one of the large seating areas with Jenny, Nick, and another couple and engaged in general chit-chat. I gazed over at Kim and was again struck with her new appearance. 

She was dressed in a tight-fitting halter top that started just above her waist, hugged her tits so nicely, and had thin shoulder straps. It showed just enough of her toned belly and the top of her hips. Below that was a long floral dress bottom that had a slit on one side that seemed to start at her waist and showed an entire bare leg. To finish it all off, she wore those same sexy wedge heels from the fair. She sat cross-legged, so the skirt basically fell across the chair, and I could fully see both of her legs well up to the tops of her thighs.

Steve, the host, came by and told us that he was running out to grab the catering order. He made a joke about hoping everyone was hungry because the order was quite large. 

Kim twisted toward me and leaned into my ear. "Hey babe, why don't you go with Steve and help him?" she whispered. We were good friends with Steve and Julia, so the request didn't seem out of place. 

I looked back at her, and by then, she had settled back into the couch. She mouthed a silent "Go ahead, it's fine" to me through her brownish-painted lips.

"Hey Steve, wait up, I'll take a ride with you," I said. I paused to give Kim a quick kiss on her lips, and she smiled back. 

"Don't be long, baby; I'm starving," Kim replied and winked back at me. 

We were all very familiar with the restaurant Steve ordered from; it was one of our favorite places to dine, located about 10 minutes away from their house. However, when we got there, there was an issue. Somehow, the pickup time was miscommunicated to the staff, and the food was not ready yet. Steve had a frustrating exchange with the manager, but being we were regular customers, he offered to take a good amount of the total off of the bill and comp us drinks at the bar while we waited. Unfortunately, mistakes happen.

Back at the party, however, things unfolded a bit differently.

As soon as the car left the house, Jenny grabbed Kim by the arm and excused themselves from the conversation. Under the shadowy cover of dusk, they escaped to the boat house. Jenny opened the door and pulled Kim inside. As the door shut behind them, Jenny pushed Kim against the wall, and the two passionately kissed. Their tongues explored each other's mouths while their hands explored the rest of their bodies once again.

Jenny's hand eventually found its way between Kim's legs. Knowing that time was of the essence, Jenny pushed aside Kim’s thin panties and slid a finger into her damp pussy. Kim gasped in delight and pushed her head back against the wall. Jenny pushed in and began to suck on Kim’s neck as she probed her pussy with her fingers from below.

After a few minutes, Jenny dropped to one knee and pushed Kim’s skirt apart. With both hands, she pulled Kim’s panties down and pushed her face between my wife’s legs. Kim let out a hushed gasp as Jenny’s tongue came into contact with her clit. Jenny began licking Kim’s pussy, sliding it between and around her soft labia lips. 

Jenny paused only to direct Kim to lie down on the plush area rug in the center of the room. She did as ordered, positioning herself on her back and leaning on one bent elbow. Her bare legs spread out wide, putting her pussy on full display. Jenny moved back in and began eating Kim out, this time more furiously with long lapping motions across her perfect pussy. Kim’s body reacted in kind, shuttering with each lick and gasping each time Jenny pinged her swollen clit.  

They were so enthralled in their own passion that they didn’t hear the door open and close again. It wasn’t until Jenny’s husband Nick was standing over both of them with his huge cock pointing straight out that they noticed. 

He bent down on one knee right next to Kim's shoulder. He reached his hand out, took Kim by the back of her head, and guided her mouth right onto his hard cock, disappearing between her natural-colored lips. Kim was so drunk by lust that she submissively took his dick down to his balls without protest. 

Noticing that her husband had arrived, Jenny lifted herself up to her knees and kissed Nick on the lips, making sure he tasted Kim’s delicious juices. Nick slowly extracted his cock from Kim’s mouth with a satisfied groan. Jenny grabbed Kim’s hand and guided her to a seated position while Nick stood up.

Both women licked the length of Nick's long shaft from each side. Each of their tongues traced the ridges of his cock from balls to head. Jenny took it in her mouth first, sucking on him while Kim kissed her neck. Jenny gagged as Nick pushed deep into her mouth over and over again.

Once satisfied, Jenny moved Kim's head up, centered in front of Nick's helmeted dick. She gripped his shaft and guided his cock between her pretty lips. She sucked on it as if she was auditioning for a porn movie. In and out, his cock filled her greedy mouth. It was much too big than she was used to, being able to only take half of his girth in her mouth before sliding it back out covered in saliva.   

From the darkness, Jenny purred, "Fuck her, honey. Show her what a big dick feels like." 

"Oh yeah, she's ready," Nick growled. 

He reached down and gripped Kim under her shoulder and guided her to a round leather ottoman behind her. Kim never left her knees; she just tried not to fumble as Nick twisted her body. He tossed her down over the ottoman so that her arms fell over one edge and her perfect ass was on full display on the other. Nick moved her skirt to the side and grabbed a full handful of ass cheek, kneading it in his manly palm. 

"It’s a real shame this was never used properly,” Nick sneered as he moved behind her.

Gripping the base of his rock-hard cock in his free hand, he split Kim’s pink pussy lips wide and slid his thick head into her. Her pussy was so drenched from lust that it entered easily, but as each girthy inch disappeared into her, Kim groaned as her lips were being stretched wider than they had in years. Kim felt Nick’s cock filling her so deep. His manhood rubbed against spots she'd never experienced before. Her mouth gapped open in uncontrollable amazement over what a real cock felt like inside her.

Active_passive42
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Active_passive42

Nick buried himself so deeply that his thighs were touching the backs of hers. He held there, letting Kim experience the sensation of almost being taken as a virgin again. He prodded in short strokes so she could feel the friction of his veiny cock rubbing deep inside her.

Her eyes widened as she let a low, moaning “Ohh Fuuuck” cross her lips in reaction to being broken in. Her fingers gripped the edge of the ottoman. 

As her words floated in the air, Nick reached forward and grabbed a handful of Kim's hair on top of her head and jerked it back. Her teeth clenched together, and her eyes rolled backward as her expression changed from a pleasurable ecstasy to one of pure submission. Nick began furiously fucking her from behind, and in that instant, Kim felt for the first time what it was like to be taken as someone's whore…and she loved it.

She groaned in waves as Nick assaulted her pussy. His body slapped against her ass. Her pussy was getting stretched further than it had ever been, and at times, she felt like his cock would burst straight through her chest. His hand moved from her hair down to her neck when he gripped and held her head upright. 

Jenny moved in and put one leg up on the ottoman, and lowered her pussy to Kim's mouth. 

“Eat it!" Nick ordered as Jenny began to roll her hips and press her pedaled lips into Kim's face.  

Kim wasn’t in control of her body but was able to stretch her tongue out just enough to have Jenny ride it into some oral pleasure against her clit. Jenny leaned over and kissed her husband as he continued to drill into their new fuck toy. She could hear them giggle and say, "Now that's how a husband is supposed to fuck."

“You better finish, baby,” Jenny said, “They might be back soon,” regarding Steve and me with the food.

Nick didn't say a word; he just pulled his cock from Kim's swollen cunt and, in one motion, flipped her on her back. He grabbed her legs and lifted them high in the air as he inserted himself into her again. Kim's almost lifeless body spread out on the furniture, an arm dangling off the edge. 

She looked up and could see Nick hovering over her. Moonlight shined through the window, accenting the muscles of his full alpha chest. She looked deep into the eyes of a man who wasn't interested in making love to her but a man who wanted her to feel how truly powerful he was and how she was his to claim. 

“Cum baby. Cum inside that little slut and let her feel what it’s like," Jenny cheered on, obviously knowing that anytime I was allowed to finish inside Kim, it was only into a condom. 

Nick's body tensed as he loaded his cannon. With a hearty "Yessssssss," He released a tidal wave of sperm deep inside Kim. She squealed uncontrollably as his warm seed filled her womb. It was like being sprayed from a firehose inside her. He held his cock deep into her as a second wave filled her. Nick drove a few more thrusts into her freshly sprayed pussy. For Kim, the feeling was different; the sensation of rough friction was replaced by the thick, lubricated piston. 

Nick finally extracted his monster. He grunted as her pussy lips laid a final kiss across each inch of his manhood. Kim was left with a hollow feeling between her legs as she laid their spread out and wondered what semi-truck had just run her over. Jenny nudged her and whispered, "Go clean yourself up; they will be back soon." 

With Jenny's help, Kim made it to the bathroom inside the boathouse and got herself together. She playfully fondled Kim with one hand while helping to straighten her hair and makeup with the other. However, Kim was too overwhelmed to even notice.

---- 

Nick here. Jenny and I planned to break Kim's cheating wife's virginity tonight. See, I know the restaurant manager very well. So, I placed a call and organized the “mistake.” I paid well above the amount they would need to compensate Steve, plus a generous tip just so we could have some extra time with Kim. It was worth every dollar.

----

We made it back to the party, and apologies were handed out to everyone for running late. Kim and Jenny were sitting together near the fire. I swear, when I walked in, I could see an even brighter glow about her than what the fire was casting. She jumped up, wine in hand, and gave me a deep kiss. Her lips felt so warm and moist, I guess, from the wine.

"I’m so glad you're back," she said with a grin. "I'm starving."

The party progressed pretty uneventfully for the remainder of the night. I would find Kim grinding up against me more than usual that night. A few times, she would find me and straddle my thigh, rocking back and forth on it. But again, I figured it was just the wine. 

We got home that night, and I excused myself to our bathroom while Kim was taking off her jewelry. When I returned, I found Kim lying on our bed, still in her outfit from the party. Her one leg sticking so far out of her dress that I could see all the way up her thigh. 

"Dan, I want your tongue on me," she blurted out, opening the dress wider to display her naked pussy. “Now, baby,” she begged. 

I loved this new spark in her, and I fell to my knees and wrapped my arms under her legs. I took a good look at her pussy; it was so red and soft. Her lips were puffy and already seemed wet. I dropped my face into her and began lapping her velvety lips with my tongue. I could hear her moaning almost immediately.

I sucked her lips in mine, tasting her soft, vaginal skin. Her one leg wrapped over my back, and I could feel her chunky heel pressing on it like a brick. I began licking up and down the full length of her pussy, teasing her clit with each upward stroke. I could hear her moans change to squeals each time I hit it. 

She bent her leg against my head and forced my mouth onto her, locking me in place. I punched directly at her clit with my tongue. Cries of “Yes, oh fuck yes” filled the room. 

Kim rolled her hips and placed her glorious opening right in front of me. I took her ass cheeks in my hand and pulled her in even more as my tongue entered her. I could taste her juices now. She tasted slightly more tart than normal, but I didn’t mind. She rode my face to a very loud and quick orgasm.

She lay there breathless, with her beautiful legs spread wide; I stood up and unbuckled my belt. I dropped my shorts to the ground and gripped my hard cock. However, before I could lean in, Kim’s leg shot up and pressed her thick sole against my chest. 

“No, wait,” she ordered through labored breaths. 

She gently pushed me back and into the large chair we kept in our room. She sat up at the waist with a coy look on her face. She collected both sides of her seamed dress together and began to stand, never breaking eye contact. Kim leaned forward from the bed and placed her hands on the armrests on each side of me, pressing her body against me. Like a serpent, she ached her back, dragged her ample cleavage up my chest, and pressed it into my face. Her head wrapped to the side of mine, and her lips came into light contact with my ear. 

“Pull it out and jerk it for me,” Kim hissed directly into my ear. 

"What?" I replied in a shocked but low tone. 

"You heard me," she purred. "I want to watch you jerk off for me baby," drawing out that last word longer than the rest and with an exhale that blew across my neck making my hairs stand on end. 

Pushing herself back onto the bed, she looked back at me before shooting a quick glance down at my boxers. She then whipped her eyes back up at me, with her expression turning slightly unapproving. 

I reached down and pulled my cock from the boxers, letting the elastic waist snap under my balls. Kim’s scrunched her nose tightly in what I know as her ‘isn’t that cute’ expression.

"Jerk it!” she playfully ordered from behind a sinister grin. 

I immediately began to move my hand up and down over my cock, trying to wrap my head around this. I’ve only ever jerked off in the shower or alone watching porn, but never in front of my wife. I didn’t even have the time to spit in my palm for lubrication.

Once I was at a good pace, Kim reached down her leg in a very provocative manner. She unbuckled one sandal and let it fall to the floor before lifting her foot to eye level and wiggling her toes, stretching them out from being constrained all day. My cock grew harder in my fist as I focused on her adorable, barefoot. She did the same with the second foot; however, this time, she lifted it and placed it on my thigh before stretching out her cute toes.

Beads of sweat began to develop on my forehead. Kim took her attention from me and looked down at her beautifully full breasts. She let her hands trace and cup them while admiring their shape through the halter top. Soon, her arms crossed, and her fingers gripped the bottom elastic and, in one motion, pulled the top up and off. Her naked breasts bounced before falling into place with her nipples pointed straight at me. 

I grunted as Kim sat there topless, only a few short feet away from me. She reached up and pinched each nipple into firmness while staring straight into my eyes and biting her lower lip. The sweat was now cascading down my face while my fist worked over my cock, and I attempted to process this whole event. 

Knowing I was soon at my threshold, Kim shot her legs apart, showing me her freshly licked pussy once again. My eyes followed as her hand moved from her tit, down her stomach, and over to her soaking wet pussy. Without pause, she dipped two fingers between her lips and began pumping them in and out of her. Her eyes closed, and her other arm lifted behind her head. Her fingers moved faster, exploring more of her pussy while her tits heaved up and down.

My god, my previously demure wife was finger fucking herself right inform of me as I jerked off. This was a scene that only played out in my wildest fantasies.

Kim's muscles began to stretch as she fingered herself toward another orgasm. The foot on my thigh had now worked its way up my chest and was pushing against my shoulder as Kim opened her legs wide. 

I stared at it lustfully. I've so very much wanted to play with my wife's feet but have never brought it up. Caught in the moment, I dropped my head and let my cheek brush up against the top of it. 

"Kiss it," Kim commanded between deep breaths. "I know you want to." She followed.

I didn't even reply. I turned my head and started to lay soft kisses across the top of her foot. She repositioned slightly to let me access her instep. My kisses turned to hungrily sucking actions as I pumped my cock even faster.

"Good boy.” I could hear Kim cooing as she rolled her toes, pressing each one against my cheek in rhythm. 

She sat up and pulled her fingers away from her soaked pussy. She moved forward on the bed and pointed her foot right at my mouth. She pushed her toes between my lips, and I greedily sucked them inside, licking and tracing each toe with my tongue.  

That was all I needed. With the next pull on my cock, cum began squirting up and over my fist. Her toes pushed deeper inside me as a second wave dribbled from my cockhead. Before falling back into the chair, cock, and hand covered in my own mess. 

Kim seemed disappointed. "Who said you could cum?" she scolded. I didn't have time to answer before she followed with "Open and stick your tongue out." 

He extracted her toes from my mouth, and once I was in the proper position, Kim ran the bottom of her whole foot—from heel to top of her big toe—down my outstretched tongue. The sweaty saltness of her skin overwhelmed my senses.

She placed both feet on the floor and stood up, towering over me in that chair. She put both hands beside my head on the cushion before leaning forward, stopping only inches from my face.

“I will let you know when you can cum next time,” she said sternly. “Now, go clean yourself up in the bathroom.” She turned back toward the bed before I could say a word. 

She slipped out of her dress and into bed, fully naked, as I exited toward the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror, I could see the puddle of cum pooling around my balls and starting to run down my thigh. I washed the white spunk off of my hand first and then used my finger to catch it from running down my leg. I used a damp paper cloth to finish the job before returning to our bedroom. Sliding into my side of the bed, I could see Kim lying there, nude, with her back to me. I slid toward her and laid a kiss on her bare shoulder. 

"I love you, baby," I whispered, only to be met with one of Kim’s soft, purring breaths, which told me that she had already fallen asleep.

I rolled to my back and drifted off to sleep as well, with the visions of what unfolded her that night front and center in my dreams.

Published 
Written by Caged_4_Her_2_Abuse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments