Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Better Man, Chapter 3

"Anna witnesses Jack's deflowering before learning of Mason's ultimate intentions."

53
6 Comments 6
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

“Is it okay with you if Mason fucks me?” I asked, enunciating the question clearly and precisely. It was a simple one, but I didn’t want to have to repeat it. Anna looked mildly surprised. Her long, lank hair, still damp from the shower, did absolutely nothing to detract from her radiant perfection. Rather, it seemed to accentuate the widening of her large, clear eyes.

“Can I watch?” She didn’t address me; she was looking at Mason. And I felt humiliated. It was odd that, of all that had transpired that night, this was what I found humiliating.

“Absolutely!” He grinned at her. “In fact, I insist.” In an exaggerated gesture of gallantry, he made a little bow and waived he toward the easy chair across from the bed. “Won’t you please be seated?”

‘Oh, that’s how it is,’ I thought to myself, ‘this is a special performance.’ And I realized that my deflowering was part of Mason’s plan to debase me in Anna’s eyes, furthering his case to breed with her in my stead. And with that realization, my humiliation was complete, even as it morphed into insane lust. God, how I wanted it! I needed to be bred by this man. Was that only because I wanted to create the suggestion that he should breed her too, or was it also because the idea of the ultimate male submission, being penetrated by another man, was so excitingly humiliating?

“Jack, up on the bed,” he commanded. It sound rather like a dog’s command. “Keel, right here.” He positioned me close to the end of the bed. “Head down. That’s it,” he said as my ass went up.

I turned my head, my cheek to the bed, so I could watch Anna as she watched me. She looked comfortably relaxed with her feet up on the chair, her arms around her legs with her chin on her knees.

“Let’s get a little lube first,” Mason was saying as if narrating a documentary. He reached under me, squeezed my turgid cock, collected the resulting precum, and rubbed it gently on my anxious hole. “And, a little more,” he said, squeezing me cock again. “No use letting it go to waste.” This time, even more precum oozed from my cock, enough for Mason to apply to his cock and into my tight orifice that opened under his ministrations to let a finger, then two, inside. It was amazing to feel my sphincter stretch, and so was the motion of his fingers sliding through that sensitive ring. I couldn’t wait to find out how his cock would feel.

I didn’t have to. I felt Mason remove his fingers and replace them with something much more soft and blunt at my entrance. Soft and yet unyielding, it demanded admittance to my inner chamber, pushing firmly until it just popped through my defenses, filling the space inside, reshaping my rectal walls to fit it like a glove. Waves of delight coursed through my balls, to my cock, and up my spine, piercing my brain with pleasure.

I watched Anna spread her knees; her jaw dropped at the sight of me impaled. Her legs spread wider and she touched herself there between her thighs, the place where someday Mason’s babies would be born. That’s what I was thinking of as his cock began pushing again, wanting to go deeper, wanting to breed me too - erect cocks only know one thing.

The pleasure dimmed as Mason’s tool plumbed my depths, reaching another resistance point. It hurt! I closed my eyes and tried to relax, I think I groaned. Then, suddenly, the pain was gone and I felt Mason’s hips pressing against my ass. He was all the way in! It felt so full back there! I opened my eyes again and sighed. I guess I had been holding my breath. I saw Anna staring intently, rubbing her pussy with deep concentration.

After a few moments’ rest, Mason started to fuck me. I felt the scintillating friction in my anal opening as he withdrew inches and inches of his hardness. I felt the odd sensation of emptiness in my depths as the occupying force withdrew. And then, in reverse, the friction again and the stretching fullness returned. One beautifully executed cycle, so fulfilling, followed by another. And another. Gathering speed, his motion settled into rocking rhythm, the rhythm of sex, the rhythm of mating, of rutting, the animal motion of male gratification. This was different from sucking his cock. I had been the actor then, in control; this was totally passive.

I sensed the joy of abandon in Mason, the indulgent satisfaction of pure penile pleasure with the anticipation of orgasmic release. I watched Anna watching Mason use me. Her hand was a blur between her legs, her brows were knit and her mouth was open. God, she looked beautiful!

I felt the pounding of the piston pumping me. I listened to the grunts of my mate, I heard the moaning of my wife. I was silent, still and passive. It wasn’t about me; it was for Mason. And I loved it. Being used. Being Mason’s puppet, his sex toy. It was a privilege to be a receptacle, a cock sleeve, for him. I needed to be useful to him in that way.

I watched Anna fingering herself. Did she see it too? Mason had made love to her; he had pleasured her, not just himself. This was different. I was being used solely for Mason’s gratification; I was an appliance, nothing more. It was deeply satisfying.

I closed my eyes and surrendered to the bliss of the rhythm of the pounding of my bowels. I felt the rhythmic slapping of his balls against mine. I felt his controlling presence behind me, above me. I heard the squish-squish sound of assfucking in sync with the cyclic pulsing in my guts. I felt the steady bobbing of my throbbing cock as he rocked me. He was relentless, his rhythm perfect, an athletic, balletic performance of untiring virility. I was floating. ‘Don’t stop. Let him keep doing this forever, never stopping. Let me die like this’, I thought. Fucked into oblivion...

But then Anna’s quiet moaning suddenly rose an octave and by a several decibels, breaking my reverie. I opened my eyes to see her convulsing in orgasm. Her eyes were closed. Both feet had come off the chair; her legs had straightened out in front of her and were flailing wildly as she tried to stifle a scream of ecstasy.

Her radiant beauty and the pure joy of sexual release as she thrashed about astounded me, aroused me to new heights, and pushed me over the edge. I felt my cock convulse. I felt my ass contract too, pulsing with my cock as it spewed repeated spurts of cum, driven out by Mason’s masterful strokes.

Anna opened her eyes in time to see me cumming - cumming without touching my cock, brought to orgasm by Mason’s fucking. ‘How unmanly!’ I thought, nevertheless proud of the accomplishment. She watched as I came and came, while Mason, the man, the male actor in this fuck-scene, kept up his powerful rhythm, continuing to work my ass even as it convulsed around his cock, a display of virile power and stamina.

I felt my balls empty and my cock soften and shrink, and still he fucked me. I heard his heavy breathing as his massive member continued to pump in and out of my eager fuck-hole. I felt the heat of his body radiating down on me; he was dripping sweat onto me, baptizing me into union with his cock.

I closed my eyes again and luxuriated in the warmth of my emasculation, unmanned by a real man, reduced to a limp-dicked vessel. My pleasure was unabated, though, just altered. No longer building to a climax, I nevertheless felt fully aroused, alive to the new sensation of being anally fucked.

My attention shifted from the pleasure in my butt-hole to the man delivering it. Another wave of gratitude and admiration came over me. My passivity, as blissful as it was, seemed selfish all of a sudden.

What was He feeling, I wondered, as his manly effort continued, never ceasing to thrill my butt-hole. I only hoped my ass was giving as much pleasure as it was receiving. I started to move a little, bucking back against his thrusts. ‘Let him know how much I love his cock in me,’ I said to myself. I tried squeezing my sphincter in time with his thrusts to increase the pull of my pussy on his out-strokes.

This elicited a grunted “Yeah!” from him and an increase in the speed of his thrusting. It was music to my ears.

As they sped up, his thrusts became more violent and erratic. That shifted me to a new level of excitement, both from the intensity of the anal stimulation and from my growing anticipation of his impending orgasm.

And when it came, when He came, it was with a mighty groan and a mighty thrust and I might have almost passed out from the sheer bliss of feeling his cock expand as it fired volley after volley of sperm into the depths of me.

When all the shooting was over, and the proverbial smoke had cleared, Mason leaned down and whispered in my ear, “You liked that, didn’t you, Jack?”

His cock was still inside me. I squeezed my muscle again in response, and to milk his cock of any residual cum. That helped eject Mason’s softening missile.

“Mmm, yes. Thank you,” I murmured, still aglow, aware of Mason’s cum inside me.

“For what, Jack?” Mason prompted in a louder voice. I knew what he wanted.

“Thank you for fucking me, sir,” I answered loud enough for Anna to hear.

“You’re welcome, Jack. Next time, though, I want you smooth. Lose the hair, okay?”

“Hair? Oh, okay, yes, sure.” So, there was going to be a next time, I thought, relieved. I had been a little afraid that this was going to be a one-time thing. I wanted this experience again. I wanted it to be a regular part of my life.

“Anal sex is kind of dirty, Jack. Do you want to clean my cock for me?” Mason proposed.

“Yes, please,” I replied meekly, knowing exactly why he had made it sound like my desire instead of just telling me to do it.

The silence as we drove home that night was uncomfortably pregnant. There was so much that needed airing, but neither of us seemed to know where to begin.

I forayed into light banter. “So, not such a bad guy after all, is he?”

“Ha, ha,” she fake-laughed, and then more seriously, said, “No, you were right about him.” She sounded a little embarrassed. A glance confirmed that she was blushing.

“I think you like him,” I said, trying to keep it light.

“Well...” she replied slowly, “he’s not exactly marriage material, so you don’t need to worry about that.” Keeping it light wasn’t going to be easy, like trying to float a lead balloon.

PrincessRall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessRall

“Anna, listen,” I said more earnestly. “I am not ashamed of you. You are still the most beautiful woman in the world to me. Seeing you like that, with Mason, was...” I wasn’t sure how to say this without sounding callous. “It was beautiful. It made you more beautiful to me, really!” I hoped I didn’t sound as self-conscious as I felt.

“It was pretty amazing,” Anna said, still sounding uncertain, “And you ... Ohmygod! I couldn’t believe what you did!”

“I couldn’t believe what you said!” I retorted. “Where did you learn to talk like that?!”

“There’s still a few things you don’t know about me,” she said coyly. “Don’t forget, I have two older brothers. You don’t actually think I wasn’t exposed to porn? Even gay porn.”

Not sure how to respond to that, I decided to change tack. This was as good a time as any to broach the subject and follow my orders. Mason had told me what to say, so I said it. “Mason wants to be the father of your children.”

She turned to look at me. Her demeanor had perceptibly cooled. “Why does that not surprise me?” she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“I want it too,” I added, as I had been instructed.

She stared at me stonily. “Why? What could possibly make you say that?”

Hoping to deflect her apparent ire, I said, “He says he’s going to pay all the expenses and set up trust funds for each of them to cover their college tuition and so forth...”

“And how many babies is he planning to ‘give’ me?” The edge in her voice sounded sharper.

“I don’t know, darling. No idea. I just think he wants the best possible mother he can find. That’s you,” I answered quickly, earnestly. “And he wants me to raise them with you. You know I wouldn’t go along with it if it meant I couldn’t be with you.” I took a deep breath. “I love you so much!” I concluded, tears threatening to endanger my driving. I wiped my eyes with my sleeve.

Silence. A glance at her from the corner of my eye detected a softening of her visage. “I don’t know. This is just too much,” she said quietly, more to herself than to me. She shook her head in disbelief.

I got that. It was hard to believe. The evening’s events had been pretty extreme. A lot had happened in a very short time, changing everything. I decided to drop it for the time being as I pulled into our driveway.

Anna seemed disinclined to further discussion as we got ready for bed. Mason had asked us to return the following afternoon to sign a letter of understanding about the valuation and subsequent merger, and to discuss ‘other arrangements.’

I wanted to be ready, in case Mason might want to fuck me again (as I hoped) so, when Anna had finished using the bathroom, I went in and started removing my pubic hair using the trimmer tool on my electric shaver. It was slow going.

Anna knocked on the bathroom door as she entered, wearing one of the oversized tee shirts she often slept in.

“That’s not going to work very well, Jack," she said, opening the bathroom cabinet. I could see her perfect breasts moving under the shirt as she reached. "You’re going to need something a lot sharper.”

She held out her pink-handled safety razor. "This is what you need, especially in the tight corners.” She smiled kindly. “Would you like me to do it?”

I was touched. She knew perfectly well why I wanted to remove the hair ‘down there.’ I took it as a sign that she wasn’t opposed to my relationship with Mason. And I was relieved. Did that mean she was willing to go along too? “Thanks, honey, that would be a huge help. I’ll just use this to get it down to stubble. I didn’t know how I was going to do the back part.”

She made me get in the bathtub. She ran the water, adjusting the temperature to a comfortable warmth and lathered me up with her lightly scented bath soap. She then skillfully removed all the hair around my cock and balls. “Okay, that looks pretty good,” she said. “Now turn around and get on your knees; I need your ass up.” I felt even more vulnerable with my asshole exposed than I had before. The whole experience was reminiscent of being with Mason: passive and submissive. I had managed not to get aroused while Anna was handling my cock and balls, but in this position I couldn’t help thinking of the recent use of the hole she was so tenderly shaving around. My cock visibly stiffened.

“You like this, don’t, you?” she asked, only mildly surprised. She ran her finger across my sensitive anus. My cock jumped.

“You like to have your pussy played with.” It wasn’t even a question. She finished removing all the fine hairs back there, and rinsed off the suds, giving extra attention to rubbing in and around my rosebud. I couldn’t keep from moaning.

“There,” she said, getting up. “All done.”

“Would you also shave my chest? And my legs?” I asked, blushing. “You’re really good at this.”

She looked at me as if assessing me.

“Sure, why not. Sit up; we’ll do your chest first, then you can stand up for the legs.”

She lathered me up again and began to shave my chest. “I always liked the hair on your chest. Not too much, but very masculine,” she said, sounding rather matter-of-fact.

“You never did answer my question, you know,” she said as she stroked the razor up between my pecs and slowly, gently around my nipples. “Why you want him to be the father...” She looked at me expectantly.

I had avoided answering for a reason. I blushed and started hesitantly, “I don’t know, it’s hard to explain.” I tried to concentrate; just the idea of it was inexplicably arousing for me.

“I think it’s because of my submissive feelings for Mason. He makes me feel like I’m not as worthy of you as he is.” I couldn’t tell if this was making any sense to Anna.

“Stand up,” she said, rinsing my smooth chest. I stood up so she could lather my legs. Kneeling on the floor, she was at eye level with my smooth cock, now hard again.

“It turns you on,” she said. “Why? What is it about Mason fucking me, breeding me, impregnating me? How can you want that? Aren’t you jealous at all?”

I didn’t know what to say. She was right, of course. I should be jealous. I should protect her from other men, not give her to them. It was insane, and it was insulting to her, wasn’t it?

“I don’t know, Jack,” she said tentatively as she shaved my legs, starting at the ankles and working her way up. “I don’t know if I can do this, I mean, have sex with you like this.”

I was going to explain, but she continued, “I don’t mean the shaving ... well, that too, but everything tonight ... what you did with Mason. It’s just too...” She faltered again, but this time I waited.

After a moment, during which she finished my left leg and started on my right, she said “I love you, Jack. Really I do. But it was really weird watching Mason fuck you. Really weird and also incredibly hot!” She glanced up at my face for a second before resuming her attention to shaving me.

“I mean, I’ve never watched anyone fucking before. Seeing his cock going in and out of you. So fucking amazing! And you all passive like that...” She finished the shaving and rinsed me off.

“I was so turned on!” She stood up and handed me a towel as I stepped out of the tub.

She looked in my eyes, searching for understanding, perhaps even forgiveness. “He was so manly, so sexy, so in charge ... I don’t know, I just can’t see you like that now.” She looked miserable.

“Anna. Anna, look at me,” I said firmly but calmly. “It’s okay. I understand.” I put my hand on her shoulder. “If you decide to have Mason’s babies, he’s not going to let us have sex anyway. I mean normal sex - fucking.”

“What?” she said, startled.

“If he’s going to breed you, he can’t have someone else fucking you. Even your husband. It only makes sense.”

“Seriously?! And you’re okay with that?” She looked at me incredulously.

“Well, yeah, sure, I mean, I want him to fuck you, so...” I was worried that this sounded a little lame. “It’s not like we can’t still have sex. Like tonight. Didn’t you like it when I, um, when you came in my mouth?” I looked at her, but I couldn’t gauge her reaction. “Anna, that was the best sex I ever had.”

“Seriously?!” She was beginning to repeat herself, like a stylus on scratched vinyl. She was having trouble getting past my acquiescence, I guessed.

“You would rather lick my pussy - with Mason’s cum in it! - than fuck me like a man? Is that what you’re telling me?” Her tone had shifted from perplexity to wonder.

“Yes. Well, I guess so. I don’t...” Now I was confused, hearing it put that way.

“It’s a tradeoff. If you’d rather fuck Mason, then that’s what I want, too. Plus, um, I mean, I get to do stuff with him too. AND I get to eat your delicious pussy whenever, well, whenever you let me.” Was I sounding like a total wimp?

She continued staring at me. I became conscious once again that I was naked. Naked and hairless from the chest down. She couldn’t possibly see me as a real man now. I don’t even think I wanted her to.

“God, what a fucking pussy!” she finally said, shaking her head. “Turn around, pussy,” she ordered.

I meekly turned to face away from her.

“You know what this is like?” she asked. "It’s like helping my sister get ready for a date. Spread your ass for me, sweetie.” Her voice was drenched in sarcasm, but did I detect a bit of fun in it? I complied.

“Let’s see what the big man is getting, shall we?” she continued, “You’re so smooth and pink. Just look at that tiny little pussy. Can’t wait for Mason’s big cock in there, can you?” She touched the center of my pucker with a fingertip.

“You like being his pussy-boy, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I said meekly, honestly.

She shoved her finger into my hole. It hurt; it was dry. “Well, it’s just as well you don’t want to fuck me like a real man. I think those days are over.” She pulled her finger out. I wanted it back in. But I didn’t say anything.

Published 
Written by yfnsp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments