Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckold's Reward - Lee's Story

"A wife comes home with a reward for her husband after allowing her to spend the night with her lover"

117
21 Comments 21
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"One from Cuckold's Reward series from days gone by."

The ping from his iPhone caused him to jolt, as he suddenly awoke from his doze, disorientating him for a few moments. Realising where he was, he sat up and grabbed at his phone, clumsily knocking it onto the floor. He managed to retrieve it by the second ping. It was a text message from Cole.

‘Lydia is on her way home.’

He automatically turned to the lounge window, looking out onto the road, as a picture appeared on his screen.

‘She has a present for you in her knickers.’

Lee’s hand shook as he took in the full context of the picture. It was an upskirt shot of her. White cotton panties under a short summer dress. He knew immediately that it was his wife, Lydia. He had taken so many of her over the years; on escalators, stairs, under tables, standing over him as he lay on the floor, she loved to be snapped. Sometimes he snapped her without knickers too, but his preference was with them. Knickers that clung tightly to her sex, showing its camel-toe shape. Yes, Lee was a bit of a perv!

But this photo was special. It showed wetness; wetness from semen; semen that had come from another man. Another ping took his concentration away.

‘Lydia says you like upskirt pics, so here’s one I took just before she left. By the time she gets home to you there’ll be more cum. I fucked her again after she had showered and dressed. See how I think of you Lee? Enjoy my gift to you – it’s a thank you for giving me your wife for the night. She is one hot fuck!’

Both his hands were shaking now, and he also realised that he had an erection. All these years of wanting to share her with another man, wanting her to let another man fuck her, had now come to pass. He could picture the scene now; Lydia dragging herself out of bed to the hotel room shower after a night of fucking with a stranger. Letting the warm spray revitalise her, as it washed her body, cleaning all remnants of the sex that had taken place between them. Preparing to come home to her husband as clean and pure as she had left him.

He pictured Cole watching her dry her body; seeing her dress to go back home to her husband, perhaps smiling as she picked up her panties to put on. Then stepping in and taking them from her hand. His erection firm and ready.

 “I have a present for you to take home to your husband,” he could almost hear Cole say to her.

Lydia smiled as she fell back on the bed, hitching up her dress and spreading her legs wide, saying, “Yes, why not. He deserves a creampie.”

 

His cuckold angst began to kick in, and he sat back down in his chair, still clutching his iPhone. Last night he had not expected things to get this far. Lydia had been reluctant at first to cuckold him. She enjoyed the fantasy; enjoyed the role-play; enjoyed the spicing up of their sex life. However, breaking her marriage vows was never on the agenda, then one day she had come across an article in a magazine she had picked up from her hairdressers as she was waiting. It was about cuckold marriages, wives becoming the dominant partners in the bedroom and taking sexual freedom over their submissive husbands.

The story of one couple spoke of her and Lee, the husband always wanting to share her with another man; always fantasising about watching her getting fucked by a well-endowed male. And then came her decision to take him up on his fantasy. She trawled a myriad of sources on the internet where experienced men were available for couples to enjoy. The female of the couple found one site that catered for women interested in interracial sex. Her account of their first meeting was vivid and enthralling. She went home to her husband the next morning a liberated and fulfilled woman. Five years on from that encounter they were now a throuple with two children.

Lee had been excited when Lydia had a change of mind, he set about searching for someone, but she told him that she would find her own lover and he reluctantly stepped aside. She found a site similar to the one the girl in the magazine had found, joined up and placed an advert.

Couple seeking an experienced male to introduce them to the cuckold lifestyle. She, twenty-eight, medium height, slim(ish), attractive with long light brown hair. He, thirty, tall. Both professional people. Preference for a long-term relationship with a professional male. No time wasters please!

Lydia had been astonished by the number of replies, but this was quickly reduced by the numbers who actually followed up with pictures. This was narrowed down further to ten, and then after a few telephone conversations, reduced to two. Lydia was picky! She chose Cole first to have coffee with at their local indoor shopping mall. The chemistry was there between them, and with his dick pic being impressive, she arranged a further meeting with Lee being brought into the picture. Last night they both met with him for dinner.

Lydia hadn’t really kept Lee fully up to date with progress. She was afraid that he might have a change of mind, but after her lunch date, she had put him fully in the picture. Even though she had taken an overnight bag with her, it was still going to be an exploratory meeting to give Lee the chance to make the final decision.

Lilythompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilythompson

Though shocked when she introduced Cole, a black male, to him,  Lee liked him, and he could see that Lydia did too. Cole gave them a few minutes on their own to make a decision, but it was obvious where things were heading.  Lee fetched Lydia’s overnight bag from the car, gave her a kiss goodnight, and went home alone.

 

Hearing a car door close outside made him jolt again. This time he stood to his feet and turned to the window to see her walking up the driveway clutching her overnight bag. He rushed to the door and greeted her with a hug and a long kiss, and the words ‘I love you.’ Lydia reciprocated before they headed into the lounge.

“Cole told me that you were on your way home. Sent me a picture too.”

She smiled. “Yes, I know.”

“You had a good night then?”

She kissed him. “It was wonderful,” she responded. “Thank you.”

There was an awkward silence for a moment, then she told him that Cole wanted a picture of her upon returning home. “An upskirt one?”

She nodded with a smile. Lee fumbled with his phone, but she stopped him. “Here, use mine,” she told him, reaching inside her handbag.

Lee reached for it, but she held back. “Better lie on the floor first.”

He got down on the floor and lay back as Lydia stood astride him and handed it to him. As he focused, she moved forward until she was standing astride his face. Lee looked up; her panties were much wetter now. More of Cole’s cum had made its way out. He took a couple of snaps and held the phone up to her. Lydia looked at the pics with a smile and then started to text. Moments later they were on their way to Cole.

“What will he do with them?”

“Keep looking at them to remind him of what he has to look forward to next time.”

“Next time?”

She ignored him, putting her phone down and then stepping aside to take off her panties. Tossing them down on the floor beside his face, she stood astride him again. “Time for my clean up,” she told him as she began to lower herself down on his face. “This is your thank you from Cole!”

Lee gripped her thighs as she hovered over him. Her labia were red and swollen and glistened with juices. “You must have fucked a lot then?”

Lydia smiled. “He was like a fucking animal. Hardly left me alone all night.”

Lee groaned and reached out with his tongue. This was something that he had always wanted to do. He had watched it happen so many times in online porn movies. Husband’s getting down between their wife’s thighs after the lover had pulled out, trailing semen behind him. He had done it with Lydia many times after he had fucked her, but he knew that there was something special about going down on your wife after another man has fucked her. This was your territory that had been invaded by someone else. Not just that, but your wife had consented to another man being there and filling her with his seed.

Also, there was the fact that humiliation was involved. It wasn’t just the humiliation of your wife allowing another man to fuck her, but being made to clean up afterwards. Lydia reached down and gently put her hands under his head.

“There’s a good cuckold… clean up Cole’s cum,” she told him as she pulled him against her.

Lee immediately tasted the difference. Cole’s seemed thicker and creamier. As his tongue penetrated her deeply, Lydia began to moan softly. It wasn’t just the cleansing, but also the arousal. Her husband was arousing her. Perhaps, she was recalling the moment she felt Cole’s seed fill her.

“Mmmmm, you’re so good at this darling,” she moaned softly.

Lee couldn’t respond, but he enjoyed the humiliation.

“There’s going to be a lot more to come from Cole.”

 Lee groaned. There it was again. She was telling him that she would be seeing him again. There was more sex to come with Cole, a lot more!

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments