Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Cuckold Dance

"The dance floor leads to cuckolding"

115
15 Comments 15
10.6k Views 10.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words

My husband and I (Mandy and Phil) had never had a sex partner before, but things were about to change in a BIG way. We are in our early forties and a great-looking couple for our age. We have had a great sex life and turn each other on, but deep down I miss being filled by a big cock from a strong, rugged man. While my husband is manly, he is average in size and doesn’t have much stamina in bed and physically doesn’t measure up to some of my past lovers.

I always kept those thoughts to myself, but one night while at a club with Phil and some friends, I guess too many drinks got the best of me. Out on the crowded dance floor was a good-looking guy about my age and he was giving me sexy looks and smiles. He had a muscular build with broad shoulders and piercing eyes that saw right through me.

Phil was busy talking to friends and the next thing I knew, I was dancing with this stranger and acting like I was single and in my twenties again. I backed my ass into his crotch and ground against him to the beat of the music. I felt his strong hands on my waist as he pulled me in tighter and I could feel a bulge in his jeans as we danced and he swayed his hips in rhythm with mine. I felt myself getting wet and then I felt him reach from behind and grasp my boobs and pinch my hard nipples. A jolt of electricity shot through my body and made my knees weak. I spun around and pushed my throbbing pussy into his bulge when Phil’s stare caught my eye.

I knew it was time for me to go so I told my dance partner I enjoyed the music but maybe we’d run into each other again sometime. He slipped me his business card and said let me know if I can ever be of service.

We all loaded up and headed home as it was 1 am, which is late for us, and most of us were pretty buzzed. I didn’t know what to expect from Phil but was relieved when he just asked who I was dancing with and it looked like a good time. I told him I didn’t know but gave him his card that said his name was Benji and that he was a landscape architect. No more was said and we went home and crashed hard after Phil kissed me and told me sweet dreams.

The next morning, I was awakened by Phil’s mouth nibbling at my mound and his tongue flicking at my clit. I moaned and spread my legs to give him better access and he fingered and ate me until I was on the verge of cumming. He then pushed my legs up and back and slid his hardness into my quivering pussy. He pounded me hard and fast and I came quickly and I felt him tense up and moan and pump me full of his seed.

As I slowly began remembering the dance from the night before, the next thing that happened took me totally by surprise, because Phil had never done this before in our many years together. He went back down on me and lapped his cum from my drenched cunt and kept licking and fingering me until I came again. When we caught our breath, I asked Phil what got into him and he said we’d talk about it later. I drifted off to sleep, still a little hungover, while thinking about the night before.

The next day was uneventful and that night when we went to bed, Phil was very amorous and was all over me with his hands and kissing my neck. I asked what was going on and that I was expecting him to be upset about my dirty dancing with that Benji guy I’d met. He confided that he was upset and a little hurt at first, but the longer he watched, the more he realized he was turned on by the scene. He said that Benji was a good-looking hunk of a man and that it was obvious that I was into him. I said I would’ve never done it if I wasn’t so drunk and that I certainly would never hurt him on purpose. Phil assured me that he knows I love him, but wondered how much I’d enjoy having a good fucking from such a handsome man, especially if he had a long thick cock and could go all night.

I was speechless and a scene of Benji ripping my blouse off and sucking my breasts flashed in my head. The suggestion stayed in the air for a bit with no response from me, but when Phil reached down and touched my silky wet pussy lips, he got his answer.

Phil kissed me deeply and started whispering in my ear about how he thought he’d love to watch me get fucked deep and hard by a strong hard cock and watch me go crazy on it. The more he talked, the wetter I got and Phil mounted me and was grinding me and kept talking about Benji filling my pussy with cum until we both came together loud and hard. Phil immediately went down on me and once again ate his cream pie like there was no tomorrow.

For the next several days our sex was hot and the fantasies played in our minds, and eventually, I started whispering about Benji fucking me while Phil watched and I was amazed at how much it turned him on. One mention of Benji making me beg for his big cock would make Phil so hard and when I told him I wanted to suck Benji’s dick while looking him in the eyes, he moaned and filled me with cum again. I pushed his head down to my creamy snatch and told him to clean me up and he obediently obliged. I never knew what a turn-on it was to have my creamed cunt eaten out, but it gave me a sense of empowerment!

Over the next week, I researched Benji’s company and found him on social media and he was even better looking than I remembered. I found myself rubbing my clit under my shorts and fingering myself to climax while envisioning his hands on my hips again while sliding into me from behind. I couldn’t stop thinking about being fucked by this stud and was making myself crazy! The fact that my husband was encouraging it made it even hotter because I would never cheat on him and now I had his permission!

On Friday afternoon I ran some errands and stopped by the liquor store to restock our supply of bourbon and vodka, but when I pulled into our driveway, I was surprised to see Phil’s car and a truck I didn’t recognize. I parked beside the mystery truck and read the logo. It was Benji’s company! My heart started pounding and I could barely get out of my car and carry my bags in. I went inside calling for Phil to no avail, only to look out by the pool and see the two of them looking at the hot tub, deck, and pool. Phil saw me and waved me outside and said grab some beers. Oh my God, I was sweating and no makeup, and wearing shorts and a tank top and flip flops and what the hell was Benji doing here?! I pulled myself together and went out back with the beers.

“Mandy, remember Benji from the bar the other week, your dance partner?”

“Sure, I mean barely,” I stammered. “I was pretty lit as I’m sure y’all remember!” I laughed.

“Nice to see you again Mandy, I never got your name that night. Phil called me to come look at your backyard since you’re wanting to add some water features and new plantings and such. I’m glad you kept my card.”

I told him I was glad too and gave them the beers and quickly went to fix myself a drink. I looked back and saw Phil wink as I turned away. I can’t believe he did this without telling me, somewhat aggravated, but totally excited too, and I could feel myself getting wet. The drink hit me fast and as they talked shop, I changed into my white bikini and took my next drink out to the pool. I knew I still looked good for my age and my bigger-than-average boobs were hard not to look at. I only wished I’d been for a waxing more recently, but it wasn’t bad.... but I was getting ahead of myself!

Phil said the water looked inviting and that the two of them should join me since it was Benji’s last job of the day. Benji looked at me and smiled and said he had no place to be and that he kept a pair of trunks in his gym bag. He left to get them and I asked Phil what the hell was going on.

“Just getting a landscape bid and maybe testing the water, baby,” he laughed.

“What does he know?” I asked, and Phil told me Benji was oblivious to anything and let’s just see what happens. Phil and Benji went to change and came out with cocktails instead of beer, and when I saw Benji, I was floored. My jaw dropped as I feasted my eyes on his chiseled physique, especially his abs, and there was no doubt he worked out and spent time outside in the sun. His trunks were loose fitting, but I could tell he had a nice package and I remembered grinding on it on the dance floor.

We were all in the pool and chit-chatted about our lives, football, music, and bourbon. Eventually, Phil slipped in behind me. He pulled my ass against him and I could feel he was hard. He quietly asked if I was wet and I whispered for him to see for himself. He rubbed my pussy from behind and slid a finger inside my suit and into my slick, warm lips. I just smiled while Benji was telling us about his girlfriend breaking up with him because he didn’t want to get too serious, and I could tell he was admiring my hard nipples in my white top. My God, his shoulders were to die for, and his eyes were mesmerizing.

Phil suggested we get some food on our stomachs, so we headed for the back porch loungers and outdoor kitchen. I could feel both men staring at my bubble ass and I wondered if Benji knew how horny I was. We wrapped up in our towels and turned some music on while munching some bar snacks, when Phil asked Benji why he didn’t want to get serious with a girl.

Benji said, “Honestly, I love to play the field too much and love new adventures. Being here today with you two seems like an adventure. What’s the end game?”

ithinkaboutu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ithinkaboutu

Phil told him that ever since the dance we had been thinking about him. I couldn’t believe my ears when he told Benji that he wondered what would’ve happened to his wife that night if he hadn’t come along and interrupted us. Benji told Phil nothing would’ve happened because he doesn’t mess around with married women without the husband’s consent because he is a lover, not a fighter. The boys had a laugh while I nervously smiled. I was in disbelief as Phil looked me in the eyes and told Benji to consider this his consent, and then looked at Benji and told him to show him what would’ve happened that night.

From that moment on, Benji took control of the situation. He walked over to me and took his towel off and it was easy to see his semi-hard erection as he took my hands and pulled me to my feet. He dropped my towel and reached around and took my top off and slowly began lightly tracing my face, neck, and shoulders with his fingertips. I was trembling at his touch and dripping wet when he pulled my bare breasts against his muscular chest and kissed me deeply. He grabbed my ass and pulled me into his growing erection. He then ran his hand down the front of my bikini and rubbed my throbbing clit and told me to look at my husband as often as possible, to reward him for understanding my needs and desires. I looked over at Phil, and he was enjoying his drink and was obviously enjoying the show by the grin on his face and the bulge in his trunks.

Benji slowly pulled my bottoms off, breathed them in, and tossed them to Phil.

“Phil,” he said, “your wife smells delicious. I bet she tastes even better!”

He kissed me again while rubbing my clit, then nibbled and sucked each breast before laying me on my back on the lounge. He positioned me so I could see Phil, and then got on his knees between my legs. His strong hands spread my legs and I could feel his breath on my aching pussy. He licked up and down my inner thighs and all around my lips before lightly flicking my pulsing clit with his tongue. I stared at Phil as he was now rubbing his bulge through his trunks and licking his lips. I was in ecstasy and when Benji buried his tongue deep inside me, I couldn’t hold back. I squealed, arched my back, and wrapped my legs around his back, pulling his face hard into my crotch. He sucked my juicy clit, added a finger, and kept working his tongue until I was begging for mercy.

Benji looked up at me and asked what I wanted and I said, “To be fucked!”

He told me to tell Phil what I wanted. I looked at Phil and told him I wanted to be fucked!

“Tell him who you want to fuck you,” Benji said.

“I want Benji to fuck me, to fuck me hard, Phil!” I couldn’t believe what was happening! My husband whom I love so much was watching me beg him to be fucked by a bigger, stronger man and I couldn’t stop myself, nor did I want to!

Benji pulled me to a sitting position and stood right in front of me. He told me to suck his cock like I was begging to be fucked, and I pulled his trunks to his ankles. Just like the rest of his body, his cock was beautiful and rigid. It was two or three inches longer than Phil’s and much thicker and dripping with pre-cum. I looked at Phil and stuck out my tongue out to catch the pre-cum and then licked my lips, causing Phil to pull his dick out and begin stroking it.

Benji’s raging hard-on felt good in my hand, and my red-painted nails looked beautiful around it as I stroked it and took the pulsing head in my mouth. I rarely give Phil head and I wondered if he was a little jealous, but I didn’t care at the moment, as I had to suck Benji like a slut if I wanted his beautiful shaft inside me. I cupped his balls and took him as deep as I could while he slowly pumped the back of my throat and held my hair so Phil could see my lips on his manhood.

Benji then called Phil over to stand next to him, maybe so everyone could see what a superior cock he was about to use on me, that he had me begging for. He told me to slap Phil’s dick and Phil didn’t object, so I gave it a gentle spank. Benji told me if I wanted a good fucking, I’d have to do better than that, so I gave it such a whack that Phil groaned and pulled back. Benji spun me up and around to my hands and knees and told Phil to stand on the other side of the lounge facing me. I was told that anytime Phil’s dick got too hard that I was to slap it because he wasn’t allowed to cum until Benji said he could.

I was on my hands and knees looking up into my husband’s face and semi-hard dick, when I felt those strong hands on my waist and his heavy cock plop down on my ass. He started sliding the head up and down my swollen lips that were dripping with my honey.

“Now tell Phil again what it is you’re wanting so bad, Mandy, tell him what you need!”

I struggled to find my voice as I was backing up towards his teasing cock until I managed, “Phil, I need to be filled with Benji’s cock, I need him to fuck me deep and hard like a slut!”

As the words left my mouth, his magnificent cock entered my tight cunt, slowly at first with shallow strokes, pulling all the way out with each one, until he pulled my head back by my hair and said, “Now look in your husband’s eyes while I take you!”

With that, he plunged deep and hard into me and stretched my pussy wide. It was so tight I screamed out and bit my lip, while he slammed me on and off his pulsing rod. I couldn’t believe how full I felt! He let go of my hair and my face buried into the lounge. Benji had a strong rhythm going for several minutes and I finally looked up and noticed Phil stroking his now erect dick. I slapped it pretty hard and he put his hands behind his back and I slapped it again. He was moaning and watching me get fucked while my tits were swaying to the rhythm of Benji’s thrusts. I couldn’t take it anymore and I was cumming all over his cock and squealing and moaning while he pounded me with steady strokes.

Phil had a look of awe on his face like he was going crazy. I wondered what he was thinking, watching me being fucked so hard and long by such a stud. Benji pulled out and flipped me like a rag doll onto my back and pushed my knees toward my ears. He told Phil to get on his knees beside me so he could get a good look at a man deep fucking his wife. He spanked my pussy with his swollen member and slowly pushed inside me again, going deeper and deeper. It became obvious that Benji had been holding back, and now he was pumping me deeper and harder than ever, to the point that it hurt so good. I gasped with every stroke while squeezing and slapping Phil’s dick and looking him in the eyes.

Just when I thought there was no way I could cum again, Benji pushed Phil’s face down on my stomach so he could watch up close as he pounded my cunt and started rubbing my clit. I’ve never squirted before but wondered if I was about to. I started cumming harder than ever again and I screamed out, “Fuck me, Benji, fuck me! Show my husband how I need to be fucked!!”

With that, Benji grunted deep and tensed up. I felt him pulsating and shooting me full of his load. He kept pumping until my spasms subsided and I lay limp. He finally pulled out and gave me a slap on the ass.

Phil was hard and looking at me with wonder when he got his next orders. Benji told him if he wanted to cum, he had some cleanup to do.

“First me”, he said, “then your wife.” Phil hesitated slightly but I gave his dick a slap and he leaned towards Benji and took his swollen cock that was covered in our cum in his mouth. Benji stood there in all his glory until my husband had licked and sucked him clean. I couldn’t believe my eyes, but watching Phil suck that mighty cock was amazing, and Phil actually looked hungry for it.

Benji told Phil to lie on his back and for me to get in the 69 position and lower my cum filled pussy onto his face. Phil started lapping at my cunt as Benji’s jizz came dripping out in big pearl droplets. He was lapping up every last drop when Benji reached down and got some of our juices in his and came around and started stroking Phil’s hard dick. I don’t think Phil knew what was going on at first and when it hit him, he tried to protest. Benji pushed my ass down so I was smothering Phil’s face and he stroked harder and faster until I put my mouth on Phil’s dickhead and he exploded in my mouth.

He was still moaning and bucking his hips and tonguing my pussy when Benji got up and finished his drink. Benji told us how much he enjoyed it and how nice we were to treat him to such a beautiful evening. Benji slipped his trunks on and got his clothes from inside and said that he hoped we’d call again so we could talk details about the landscaping. We told him we definitely had his number and we’d have him back soon. With that, he said he was headed to the club for music, drinks, and dance.

We finished cleaning each other up and snuggled for a minute to catch our breath. We toasted our drinks and asked each other what the hell had just happened.

I asked Phil if the real thing was as good as the fantasy and he said, “Even better, though I didn’t see some of the twists that came my way!”

I agreed and told Phil I hadn’t been fucked like that since college and I couldn’t believe he arranged the meeting, but thanked him and told him I love him and not to lose Benji’s card!

Published 
Written by Tashunka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments