Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Power of Chastity - Part II

"Like a lamb to the slaughter, Simon falls under the spell of chastity"

91
13 Comments 13
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Simon lay next to Lucy as she slept; on his back, head resting on the pillow, supported by his hands. He stared up at the ceiling. He couldn’t sleep. She had found it easy to turn over and close her eyes, relax, shut off her mind, and drift into the land of nod. She was at peace with herself. She had been out with her lover, stretched her legs in more ways than one, and received sexual fulfilment. Discovering that her husband wanted to be cuckolded and finding Chris, had changed her life. She felt complete as a woman now and was enjoying being a wife.

He was not at peace.

They had risen from the settee after Lucy had cleaned his cum off her face. Simon had smiled, watching it roll down her chin and between her breasts. Upstairs, Lucy had stripped off, taking her panties into the bathroom with her, where she washed them in the sink before taking a shower. He had joined her, washed his body alongside her. She had paid particular attention between her legs. Was she washing away the remnants of sex with Chris, he wondered? Was that why she had washed her panties too? Like all cucks, he wanted to share in her enjoyment of her lover, but again she had denied him that pleasure and privilege. Was it because she wasn’t ready to venture into the joys of creampies yet?

Most cuckolds enjoyed that; needed it, in fact. Going down on their wife after being with another man was a crucial part of cuckolding for most husbands. The humiliation was an important aspect of it all; tasting another man on and in your wife’s sex, fucking her with another man’s cum still fresh inside her, was all part and parcel of being a cuckold. It was also part of a wife’s transition into becoming a hotwife, a married woman with the freedom of having sexual relationships with other men.

A wife needs to feel desired; needs that interaction with other men who find her desirable, who want her body, when her husband now took it all for granted. Being free to date other men, free to explore and enjoy sex, released them from that drudgery of being just a homemaker and mother. And, ionically, being a hotwife made them a loyal wife; a wife that supported and cherished her husband. Why would she have need to break up the family home when she had the freedom to lead a fulfilling and satisfying life?

Another thing about being a hotwife was that feeling of being in sexual control over their husband. Lucy was beginning to learn and enjoy her control over Simon. After they showered, she cleaned his cage and refitted it. Simon protested at first, but she quickly overcame his objections.

“You don’t want me to go out with Chris again tomorrow night, do you?”

He shook his head and put his arms around. “No, please don’t!” he pleaded. “I’m sorry.”

She kissed him. She had no intention of seeing him anyway. She was still sore after their fucking. Chris was an insatiable lover and had fucked her three times. He wanted her a fourth time, but this time he wanted to introduce her to anal sex. Lucy wasn’t ready for that yet. She told him too. Chris had kissed her tenderly. “There’s no rush,” he had told her. “I’ll leave it until you’re ready for that.”

She thanked him as she kissed him. It was what she liked about him. She knew that he was a womaniser, just after one thing, and one thing only. He had wanted into her knickers for years; even at her wedding, he tried it on. But over time, she had warmed to him. As Simon spent more time at work and became too tired to give her the attention she needed, she found excitement in his pursuit of her. Eventually, she stopped running and let him catch up with her. The rest was history now, but for Simon, the journey had just got underway.

Before turning over to sleep, he had wanted to talk about Chris. She kissed him and gently stroked his testicles hanging under his cage. “Let’s leave that for now and get some sleep, darling,” she had told him.

Simon submitted to her request and let her turn over to sleep. He put his arm around her and pressed his body into her. How could he not think about Chris? He was his boss. The blond-haired, handsome, and muscular General Manager that shagged anything in a skirt under forty and wore a wedding ring. Looks were unimportant; it was status that mattered. If she was married, it was all he needed. The fact that they belonged to another man was an aphrodisiac to him. He had once overheard him on the phone to someone talking about his plans for the weekend. He was going away with a married woman. “If they have a ring on the finger, their cunt belongs to someone else, and I just have to have a share of it!” He had told the person on the other end of the line as he laughed.  It summed up what sort of guy he was, in a nutshell.

There was an underlying reason for his lifestyle; of course, there usually is. He had been unfaithful to his wife on their honeymoon, and she walked out on him and went home. He had begged and pleaded with her to stay, but she still went. Six months later, they were divorced, and she had moved in with another man. Chris was devastated, and even ten years later, he was still not over it. The one saving grace for Simon was that his relationships never lasted long. He had had a few relationships with female office staff, which rarely went on for longer than a month. This stopped when the company Chairman had a word with him and decided that preferences for employment were given to older women.

It made it a bit of a consolation to Simon that Chris’s relationship with Lucy would not last long if history repeated itself, but it still didn’t make it any easier for him. At this moment in time, Lucy was sharing her cunt with another man, and that man was Chris, his womanising boss.

But despite all the angst of it being his boss Chris, the undercurrent of it all was that he was turned on by it. Even now, he had an erection. His cock hurt as it stretched inside its restraint. Beside him lay a beautiful, naked woman, and he was helpless. She had spent the evening with another man; on her back, spreading her legs and welcoming his cock. It was all he could think about. Chris’s hard thrusts into her. Her legs wrapped around his waist, the air filled with her soft moans and cries from the pleasures of their fucking. Simon wanted to take his cock into his hand and masturbate to his imaginings of Chris’s thrusts into his wife. He wanted to cum; wanting to ejaculate into his hand as he visioned Chris’s ejaculation inside Lucy.

BrunetteAmia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrunetteAmia

Eventually, he fell asleep, drifted away from his imagination into a world of peace and quiet.

 

He awoke to the sound of Lucy’s hair dryer and opened his eyes to see her naked, standing in front of the dressing table drying her hair. She had been up and showered before he had even opened his eyes. She saw him in the mirror and turned around. Suddenly, he saw her nakedness in a new light. It was strange. It had taken another man to make him appreciate just what a beautiful body she had.

“Come on, sleepy head,” she smiled. “Time to get up and go.”

It was Saturday. Usually, they went out for breakfast before wandering round shops and doing the weekly shop. He climbed out of bed and wandered over to her. They kissed. She cupped his testicles.

“Overnight emissions, hey?” she asked as she rubbed fingers and thumb daubed with precum.

“Yes,” he responded. “Look, can I take this damned thing off?”

“Of course, you can,” she responded, turning, and nodding at a miniature, wooden treasure chest on the table where she kept trinkets of jewellery. “You know where the key is!”

He started to walk past her. “That’s if you really want to take it off!”

He turned and looked at her.

“Sometimes restraint can be liberating!” she told him.

A look of surprise lit his face. She took him by the hand and led him to the bed. They sat down together.

“Vulnerability, surrender of control, for instance, can be good for you,” she told him as she gently took hold of his caged cock. “Relinquishment of sexual pleasure to others, for example, can give true liberation. It can enhance intimacy. Together, we can embark on a journey of exploration and creativity. Exploration, as we push against boundaries, throwing off inhibitions and experiencing a new, heightened sense of self-awareness. And creativity, experiencing new emotions and personal revelations. I want us to grow together, take this uncharted journey and unlock hidden desires. I want us to discover new realms of sexual pleasures together as husband and wife.”

He turned and looked at her. He had never heard talk like this before.

“Is this from Chris?”

“Partly. We lay in bed yesterday evening talking about things, opening up to each other.”

Simon felt pangs of angst.

“And… and this journey involves him too?”

“Well, he will be guiding us on the first few steps. He has already. The chastity is his idea.”

“You know his history. You know what sort of guy he really is?”

She nodded. “Of course, I do. I’m not blind. I knew from the outset that all he wanted was into my knickers,” she told him. “But a journey has to begin somewhere.”

“And if he wants more than into your knickers?”

She smiled. “I’m not looking for a husband or a future father for my children. I know exactly what sort of man he is. I already have the man I want for a life partner,” she said as she kissed him. “And you are twice the man he is.”

“But… but he’s better in bed than me, and no doubt bigger than me.”

She smiled as she began to lift the chain from around her neck. He sighed as she took hold of the key and approached him.

“Yes, on both counts,” she told him, as she unlocked him. “That’s why I fuck him.”

Simon’s jaw dropped.

“You don’t want me to lie, do you?” she asked, as she slid off his sheath, releasing his erection.

He shook his head as she took hold of his glistening erection. “Truth sets you free. You want cuckolding, don’t you, Simon?”

A moan said it all.

“Well, that involves honesty between us. It’s no use living a lie, Simon.”

He nodded in agreement. Lucy began to masturbate him slowly.

“Do you know what I did for the first time last night?”

“No,” he gasped.

“I went out on a date without any knickers on. I carried them in my handbag instead.”

“Oh God! What did he say when he found out?”

“He told me I was soaking.”

Simon cried out. Lucy stopped masturbating him. He looked in agony.

“I would like you to do something for me, Simon.”

His eyes widened.

“When we go out, I would like you to take the spare key and get another one cut. I would also like you to buy a gold chain for it as well,” she told him as she resumed masturbating him.

“Why?”

Lucy just smiled at him as she increased her strokes.

“Oh god, no.”

“Oh yes, Simon. I want you to give it to Chris,” she responded with a grim as his cum shot into the air.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments