Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After spending a few days sulking at his friend Tom’s house, John was convinced to return home and make nice to his wife, Blanche. He arrived home to find her puttering around the house wearing short shorts and a tee shirt. “May I come in?” he asked at the door.

“John! Of course, come in, it’s your house. Come here,” She ran to him and hugged him tightly. “Have you come home now?” John could feel her breasts pressing into him, and his cock starting to rise. It seemed to him that his wife had become more attractive and sexy looking since she started having extra-marital sex.

Certainly, she was more self-assured than he remembered at any time in their long relationship. She carried herself with grace and seemed comfortable in her skin, which he admired. But he didn’t want to let his horniness and her sexiness divert them from having a serious discussion about their marriage.

“Yes, I’m here to make amends and to look for a way forward together. I hope things haven’t gone so far that we can’t find one.” Blanche breathed a sigh of relief and kissed him.

“I’m so glad to hear that, and I know we will because I love you, and I intend to make you the happiest man alive. Do you want to sit down and talk, or would you like to tear my clothes off and ravish me? I can swing either way.” She poked him in the ribs to punctuate her joke.

“Maybe talk a bit first, then ravishment. Who should go first, I wonder? Maybe I can start.” He nodded, and they sat together on the sofa, and she took one of his hands in hers. “I seem to keep shooting myself in the foot, upsetting you, and spoiling what I hoped would be an exciting experience.

“This is all new to me, and I don’t know what is OK to do or tell you. I want to learn what you want to happen. I am afraid that if you keep getting angry and storming off, you might decide not to come back. Can you express, in words that I can understand, what feels good or bad to you about our present situation?”

John wished he had prepared for that question. He knew she would put it to him, but he honestly didn’t know what exactly was on his mind. He certainly didn’t want her to fall in love with anyone else, nor did he want to leave her. But increasingly, it seemed that she was taking the initiative and striking out on her own sexually. He did not feel in control of the situation.

“I increasingly feel that you are off on an adventure of sexual exploration that is leaving me behind. If I asked, would you stop?” he asked. Blanche looked into his eyes.

“Do you want me to stop?” She held her breath. That was the question that she dreaded. She was hoping that she could talk her way around it, at least for a while.

“I don’t know,” he sighed. “When I picture you with another man, I get terrible feelings in my gut that I am not enough for you and will never measure up. All the while, my cock gets so hard I could hammer nails with it. Seeing you lie back and open your arms and legs to welcome another man into your body is one of the most beautiful things I can imagine.

“Then, hearing you enthuse about your night with that kid filled me with doom and gloom. Yet I wish I could have been there; I would like to have taken part in your pleasuring. Maybe I could learn what you want now that you are having sex with Tom without even telling me, much less asking if it’s OK.”

“John, darling, I have no intention of leaving you behind. My fondest hope is that we will embark on this journey together and that we both will be happier for it. I love you and want to be your partner for the rest of my life. Let me try to explain.

“Concerning Tom, he feels more like a brother than just a friend. We have been friends with him and Yvonne for almost as long as we have been together. When she died, he was lost for a long time. When we included him in our sex life, he began to open up, but since the heart attack, he has regressed.

“I assume that when he is cleared for more vigorous activity, we will play again. Giving him a little gentle relief seems kind and harmless. I didn’t plan on doing it; it just happened. Please don’t make me tell him no if he asks again.”

Blanche’s hands were roaming over his body, caressing his neck, smoothing his hair, and inevitably brushing over his cock ever so lightly. He closed his eyes, thrilled at her touch and her melodic voice. He started to get hard again.

“As for James, or Jim as you call him, I understand that I sounded obsessed with him. Chalk that up to the novelty of a middle-aged woman being seduced by a hot, young stud muffin. All those muscles, hard abs, and smooth, firm skin were intoxicating for me then.

“He was the energizer bunny; if he wasn’t fucking me to orgasms, he was licking and sucking and biting me to more of them. He wore me out. Truthfully, there were times when I wished you were there. I missed your tender hugs and kisses and craved your gentle tongue on my over-heated pussy lips. And finally, I was too worn out to drive home that night. But darling, he is not a threat to you.”

She leaned forward and kissed John, her tongue probing his and her hand squeezing his, now rampant cock. “I’ve missed this guy, and I have thought a lot about us. May I take your cock out?” He nodded and unzipped his pants for her to reach inside and work his erection out.

Alina_Onlly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alina_Onlly

“It seems clear to me that the emotional rollercoaster that you have been on is due to your repressed homosexual urges. In your subconscious, you crave contact with men; you want to handle a large cock and for it to be all right.

“I want you to know that it’s OK with me. I do not think less of you; in fact, I want to share one with you. I love kissing you with a big soft glans between us.” He felt her lips on his and opened his mouth to receive her tongue.

“The virtue of a young lover is that he can cum more than once per session. We could suck him to completion together, then you both could fuck me. Oh, my pussy is getting wet with all this sex talk. Come to the bedroom. I would like you to lick my pussy”

She’s probably remembering fucking her studly bull, John thought, but he was not prone to argue with an offer of access to her lovely body. They hurried off to their bedroom, where she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled him close.

“Ah, here he is, my special friend,” she whispered before she licked the tip of his glans, making it jump at her touch. “Did he miss me?” She glanced up at John and winked before she slid her lips over his entire cock.

“Did you suck Jim’s cock like a slut, Blanche?” She nodded her head without taking her mouth from him. “Is he much bigger than me?”

She shook her head no, then took his cock from her mouth and said, “He is about the same length as you, but his cock head is huge, much larger than the barrel of his shaft. I could barely get my lips around it. In my pussy it feels like a plunger trying to suck my innards out.”

John bent and kissed her, then pushed her onto her back. She stripped her shorts and panties off and opened her legs to him. He could smell her sex immediately as he bent and pressed his tongue between her pussy lips. She smelled and tasted wonderful.

He slid his hands under her tee shirt and pinched her nipples hard, eliciting a loud moan. Her hands trapped his head between her thighs. “Ahh, that’s it; lick your adulterous wife’s pussy, John, lick it, and I’ll cum for you.” She raised her hips, pulling his mouth firmly onto her, sighing, “Oh yes, fuck I’m going to cum! Quick! Fuck me with your beautiful cock.”

She started to rub her clit rapidly as John positioned his cock at her entrance and pressed it home. “Now John, fuck me, fuck me good!” And fuck her, he did. He rammed his cock fully into her repeatedly until they came together and fell in a heap, exhausted.

“Phew, that was something. I guess we both have been saving up for the make-up sex. That’s quite a mouth for a middle-aged mother. Did Jim teach you that?” John was determined to suss out Blanche’s feelings and plans for her boy toy. He needed to talk about them and resolve his confusion about his aversion/attraction to her fucking him.

“Do you like that dirty talk? I enjoy babbling anything that pops out of my mouth; it feels liberating.” She wiped John’s sweaty brow with her tee shirt, then snuggled up to him while cleaning up her drenched pussy. “Yes, it seems to be the modern practice to curse and be vocal when having sex. I like it much better than being prim and quiet like I have my whole life.”

“What have you and Jim planned together?” John tried to make the question sound casual. He didn’t mean to put her on the defensive.

“Darling, I want to thank you for helping me to open myself up to new and wonderful sexual experiences. I hate the fact that, for all these years, I have been closed up and unresponsive to you, and missed out on so much pleasure.

“What happens with James depends largely on you. If you would like us to continue to have extra-marital encounters, then he is an ideal partner for me. If you can’t handle the fact that he is young and energetic, then he is gone. I will not continue something that hurts you.”

“But you plan to fuck him again, don’t you?” Silly question, he thought to himself.

“I would love it if you would join us. You seemed to really like it when we played with Tom. I have told James that I want you to be there and to participate. This younger generation seems to be up for anything.” She giggled, kissed his neck, and grasped his gooey cock. “I may be ready to try double penetration.

“I am convinced that you have some bi tendencies that I would like to explore with you. Remember when we sucked Tom’s cock together? That was fun. If I can just convince you that I know the difference between recreational sex and love, we could all play well together. What do you say?”

“I say, that I won’t feel secure about you unless I let you play out your fantasy of fucking Jim. So go ahead and make a date with him. I will watch and maybe help. I can’t deny that seeing you orgasm on another man’s cock excites me no end. How far I can go bi, depends on how Jim and I mesh. I did appreciate his directness when he came to see me.”

“Oh darling, thank you. You won’t regret it.” She skipped off to give Jim the good news.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments