Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 3 of Part 4. ChrisM will publish Chapter 4 next week."

Pam stepped up to the passenger check-in at the Atlanta airport. After being summoned to Los Angeles by Jeanie and Wild Bill, she decided to take the jump into something new and unknown. She was both excited and scared of what was ahead for her.

Pam had done well as a model for catalog sales in the lingerie business. Those many pictures of her had spawned new outlets for her to earn thousands of dollars as well as other areas of advertising. She had quadrupled her earnings from Wilson and Decker in just six months. Pam had made a lot of money and was headed for even more by allowing herself to be photographed semi-naked.

But now the call from Hollywood beckoned. Pam knew she had no training in acting but was willing to take her friend Jeanie's advice and try it. Jeanie had told her, "I knew nothing about acting, but it just comes naturally to some of us, and I believe it will work for you."

It was all very flattering. Pam attempted to keep her ambitions within the realm of possibilities.

"Yes, ma'am," the ticket agent responded. "I have your reservation, but I have an amendment to it. You've been upgraded to first class. We have some room in that section. I can give you 2A on a window seat or 3B on the aisle. Which would you prefer?"

"I didn't pay for a first-class ticket," Pam told the agent.

"Perhaps you didn't," the woman said, "But you've been upgraded. So I wouldn't turn it down."

Pam was flustered but said, "Give me the window seat."

Once in the window seat, the flight attendant brought her a glass of champagne. "I hope you'll enjoy your flight to California."

Pam accepted the glass and said, "Well, this is a great way to start."

The attendant handed her an inscribed card. "I've been told to give you this."

She picked up the card and read, 'With the compliments of Wild Bill, Will be seeing you soon.' She smiled and thanked the flight attendant while wondering what that was all about. Bill was dating Jeanie occasionally, but why was he paying for the champagne and the upgrade. Would she be meeting him on the West Coast?

"I have plenty more," the flight attendant grinned. "I'll be serving a meal in about thirty minutes. Just let me know if you need anything."

The flight from Atlanta to LAX was smooth and comfortable. Pam had plenty of time to consider what might happen to her once she arrived. She had talked enough with Jeanie to know that if she was accepted into the acting community, she might have to suck a few dicks or spread her legs. But was she willing to do what would be required to be successful? Pam finished her second glass of bubbly and said aloud, "Yes!"

Thirty minutes out of Atlanta, the flight attendant served a meal. Since they would arrive at LAX at 6:00 in the evening, the meal was a cross between lunch and dinner. But two more glasses of champagne helped Pam to not worry about the difference.

After the meal tray was picked up, the attendant gave Pam a blanket. "It gets cold up here sometimes," she told Pam.

Wrapping up in the blanket, Pam thought about what might happen once she reached Jeanie. With no one sitting beside her, Pam quickly raised her skirt and began fingering herself while considering the possibilities. Pam and Jeanie had been together sexually several times, and she couldn't imagine a situation where it wouldn't happen again. While she wanted to think about what might happen in the acting business, Pam couldn't get her mind off Jeanie's naked body and what they would do together.

"I will give her the best orgasms of her life," Pam whispered. "I will repay her for everything she's done for me."

Pam brought herself to a fantastic orgasm just as the flight attendant walked past her seat.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" the attendant asked.

"I don't think so," Pam said with a giggle. "I've taken care of myself."

When the voice on the intercom said, "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Los Angeles," Pam had managed to get herself off for a third time and was feeling no pain. "Fuck," she said. "Flying first class is the best!" She stood and straightened her skirt. "Now, on to the next great thing."

 

Jeanie had told Pam that she would be met in the baggage claim area at LAX. The location was hectic, and Pam was looking for Jeanie and the proper place to pick up her bags. She noticed a group of men standing side-by-side, holding up signs. She saw one man with a sign reading, "P. Barnes."

Pam asked, "I'm Pam Barnes. Are you looking for me?"

"Yes, I am," the man replied with a large, friendly smile. "My name is Graham. I was hired by Jean Winslow to bring you to her home in Hollywood. If you give me your luggage tags, I'll retrieve your bags."

"I have two, and they're pretty big," Pam said with embarrassment.

"Don't you worry, young lady. I can take care of them and get you to your destination," the driver answered.

Once the bags were claimed, he put them in the trunk of the stretch Cadillac and ushered Pam into the rear section. Pointing, he said, "There are refreshments in that cabinet. Ms. Winslow said to make certain you had champagne and chocolate. I hope you like what I've chosen. By the way," he said with a grin. "I knew you were the one I was to pick up. Ms. Winslow told me you would be the most beautiful person in the room. And she was correct." He closed the door and moved behind the wheel. Looking back at Pam, he said. "It will take almost an hour to get you to your destination. So, relax and enjoy yourself."

Pam's first thought was she would have time to gift herself with two more orgasms. One could get used to this kind of luxury.

She was amazed at the traffic, wondering how anyone could handle the chaos.

As they traveled, Graham called out places of interest. He had been told that it was Pam's first trip to Los Angeles and he could fill the time with a travel loge.

Pam was fascinated with the sight but kept her hand under her skirt, playing with her pantiles pussy.

The time flew by until Graham pulled the limousine into a circular drive of a large house. "Here we are, Miss Barnes. I hope you've enjoyed the ride."

"It was most enjoyable, Graham. Thank you for pointing out the sights to me." Pam paused momentarily, asking, "Is it appropriate for me to tip you?"

"Just having someone as beautiful as you in my car is all the tip I require," he said with a bright smile.

"What a shame he can't get in the back seat with me," Pam thought.

As she exited the car, Pam saw the home's front door open, and Jeanie ran toward her. "Pam!" Jeanie shouted. "You've made it. I'm so thrilled."

Jeanie threw her arms around Pam, hugging her tightly. "Did you have a good flight? How was the drive from the airport?"

In a hushed voice, Pam said, "The flight was great. I was seated by myself and thought about our naughty adventures while I pleasured myself repeatedly."

"I would expect nothing less of you," Jeanie giggled. She asked the driver, "Have you been taken care of, Graham?"

"Yes, ma'am," he responded with a bright smile. "Your friend entertained me all the way here. She may not know it, but I hope to see her in films soon."

"Hopefully, Pam won't be doing those kinds of films, you naughty-minded boy. Now, go on and thank you for your assistance. I'll talk to you soon."

Graham put Pam's luggage inside Jeanie's front door, tipped his hat, and left them.

"He's a cutie," Pam told Jeanie when the front door was closed.

"I use him occasionally when I need elegant transportation."

"Just transportation?" Pam asked with a wicked grin.

Jeanie hugged Pam. "Let's just say that I have enough sexual attention paid to me that I don't need Graham. But if I did… I have his telephone number."

Fifteen minutes later, Pam was installed in her bedroom and changed into casual clothes. She met Jeanie on her outside patio beside a large pool.

"What are you drinking?" Jeanie asked.

"Whatever you're pouring," Pam laughed. "I've been drinking champagne since leaving Atlanta. So what do you have to offer?"

"Now, that's an open question," Jeanie said with a crooked eyebrow. "There are many things that you will be offered while here. Just one of them can be poured." Jeanie put her arms around Pam and squeezed Pam's rounded ass with her fingers. "I can't wait to get my tongue between your legs and make you scream in orgasm, but I'll refrain from raping you within minutes of your arrival."

"I see no reason to wait," Pam replied sensually. "I want you as much as you want me. Why not get started and talk when we no longer have the strength to move?"

Jeanie pulled Pam through the French doors to her bedroom without further words, stripped her, and threw her on the large bed. Jeanie growled as she buried her face between Pam's legs, and Pam's howl set the stage. Tongues and fingers pleasured pussy and other anatomical parts frenziedly. The two were starved for each other and relentless in their pursuit of pleasure.

It was almost two hours later before the two women were sated and able to lie beside each other without touching or sucking something.

As they relaxed with a glass of wine, Pam asked, "Do you want to tell me what I'm doing out here? Do you have something in mind for me other than making you cum?" Before Jeanie could answer, Pam laughed and said, "Not that I mind. I'd be happy to go down on you ten times a day, but I wonder why you called me to come out."

Jeanie rolled over and smiled at Pam. "I'm working on a new movie. It will be hot and steamy but within the bounds of acceptable Hollywood standards. The leading man is exceptionally handsome, and I will be his love interest. Unfortunately, I'm a bit older than him and will be challenged by a younger woman who will go to any extreme to steal him from me. That would be where you come in."

"Excuse me!" Pam almost shouted. "Are you suggesting that I would be in your movie?"

"Actually, yes, I am," Jeanie laughed. "You have a backer that insists that you get the part."

"How could I possibly have a backer?" Pam wanted to know.

"His name is “Wild” Bill Mason," Jeanie said with a grin. "He's one of the film's producers and insists that you be considered for the part. You may not know it, Pam, but Bill has a lot of money. He's made a bundle in business and has access to millions from his wife."

"But why would Bill choose me?"

"Let me show you something," Jeanie said as she rolled off the bed. She picked up a folder from her dresser and handed it to Pam. "Have you seen these photos that Stella made of you?"

Pam looked through the stack of photographs and was shocked. She remembered when Stella had taken them but didn't know they had ever been shared. Stella took the pictures while Pam was naked and enjoying a ten-inch dildo stuck to a chair in her studio. The photos showed a look of outrageous pleasure on Pam's face. If Pam had ever seen a picture of a woman engrossed in orgasm, these were it. Pam looked up at Jeanie with a questioning look.

"Stella sent them to me," Jeanie began. "Her message was, 'Have you ever seen anything more erotic than this?' And I agreed. I showed them to Bill, and I thought he would have an orgasm just looking at them."

"But I still don't understand how Bill is involved," Pam said.

"As soon as he saw them, Bill insisted that you would be the perfect person to play the part of the slut in my movie. He was struck by the look on your face and said if that look could be captured on film, you wouldn't even need to be naked."

"I don't know if I should be flattered or ashamed," Pam confessed.

"Bill has arranged for you to have an audition at the studio this Tuesday. So that's why you are here now."

Pam was feeling shocked and glee at the same time. "What will I have to do?"

"I don't know exactly," Jeanie admitted. "Some people working on the film are concerned about using a novice, but Bill demands an audition with you and Adam Daniels, the male lead. He feels the film will show your unmatched ability to lure men to your bed."

"I don't know, Adam Daniels," Pam replied. "Is he a good actor? Is he really handsome?"

Jeanie grinned. "Let me just say that when you meet Adam, you'll want to rip your clothes off and demand that he take you immediately. He is handsome and sexy as hell. But if he doesn't get your panties wet, you are hopeless. I have lesbian friends that would fuck him without hesitation."

"That's quite an endorsement," Pam laughed. "Will I have to fuck him in the audition?"

"Only if you're lucky," Jeanie suggested. "Bill will be here tomorrow, and I think he'll have more information on what will happen."

"Jeanie," Pam asked softly. "I talked with Bill a few weeks ago. Do I need to fuck him now? Is that how I repay him for what he's done for me?"

"To tell you the truth," Jeanie said, "I don't know. I do know that he thinks you are a sexual goddess. I know that he truly wants you to be in this film. I can't say that I know he wants you in his bed. But I do know that taking his big cock would never be a bad idea. Bill is a great friend, and I reward his friendship at every opportunity."

Pam leaned over to kiss Jeanie and squeeze one of the woman's perfect breasts. "Thank you," Pam said. "I'll play it by ear from here on. I assume you wouldn't disown me if I fucked Bill."

"Of course not," Jeanie shirked. "I think you are like me. We have sex for enjoyment, entertainment, and to improve our situation. And sometimes we have sex for love."

"And sometimes for stress relief," Pam added. "But you wouldn't be upset with me for fucking Bill?"

"How could I after you shared Ted with me," Jeanie asked. "I could go after that man any time."

"You wouldn't have any luck with him now," Pam informed her friend. "He's with my mother now and is lost between her legs. My Mom is a younger twin to Elizabeth Hurley, and she'd rather fuck than eat. So he would push us both aside to get to her."

"I was flirting with Bill a while ago, and he flirted back. So I asked Ted how he would feel if Bill and I fooled around. His response was much like yours. He told me he would always love me but never be jealous of what I did as long as it made me happy."

 

Bill arrived the next day and was warmly welcomed by Jeanie and Pam.

"We stayed in one bed last night, Bill," Jeanie informed him. "Perhaps you'd like to join us tonight?"

"Is that an invitation to watch or join in?" he asked.

"I think that would be your choice," Pam said as she kissed his cheek. "When you were a client, there was a 'hands off' sign on your head. Now that we're just friends, we could be friends with benefits."

JessiicaBates1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiicaBates1

Bill put one arm around his lovely women. "Let's save that for a celebration after you get the part. I will be a part of the decision-making group. I wouldn't want anyone to think I had been doing casting couch interviews beforehand."

"Tell me about the part I'm going to play," Pam suggested.

"Adam Daniels will be Jeanie's fiancé. They've been in love for years and plan to marry soon. Your character will seduce Adam knowing what his situation is with Jeanie. Then, you will turn on the heat and show him those perfect tits and beautiful ass. You'll let him know that you have no prohibitions. Your body is his for the taking."

"That sounds like an interesting character. Do you think I can do it?" Pam asked.

"There's no doubt in my mind," Bill said as he squeezed one of her ass cheeks. "In this movie, you and Jeanie will both be naked. I assume you don't object to baring it all for the camera."

"If Jeanie's good with it, so am I," Pam answered.

 

The following morning, Pam was ushered into the office of Henry Goldstein, head of the studio producing the movie. He was accompanied by Bill and a man introduced as Brian Baldwin.

"Good morning," Goldstein said as he shook Pam's hand. "It's good of you to come and allow us to get acquainted. Mr. Mason insists that you are the perfect person to play the part of Zoe Manson in our new film starring Jean Winslow and Adam Daniels. Do you know anything about the movie?"

"Only what Jeanie has told me," Pam replied with a smile.

"I didn't know you were acquainted with Jean," Goldstein said with surprise.

Pam saw Bill wink at her. He was obviously holding some aces up his sleeve. "We've been friends for several years," Pam explained. "You might say she's been both my friend and coach."

"Getting coaching from Jean Winslow couldn't do you any harm. She's an Academy Award-winning actress and a star of the first magnitude," Goldstein continued. "If she's recommending you for the part of Zoe, it would put you at the front of the line. But hundreds of beautiful actresses would kill to get this part beside Jean and Adam. May I assume you have no difficulty appearing naked in a film?"

"I'm a student of Jean Winslow," Pam replied. "If she is willing to bare it all, so am I. And I'm a believer in truth in acting. So if you want me to fuck Adam Daniels in front of the camera, I would happily do it. It's one thing to act as if you're fucking. It's entirely the opposite to be actually doing it. That's as truthful as you can get in acting."

Goldstein and Baldwin were shocked at Pam's statement but also delighted.

Will Bill was secretly applauding her boldness.

"Do I need to show you what I look like without my clothes?"

For the first time, Baldwin spoke. "If you would be willing to do that, it would go a long way to making up our minds."

Pam stood in front of them without hesitation and peeled off her clothes. She stood before them, wearing nothing but a thong and a bra. Pam dropped the bra on the floor in front of them before slowly turning in a full circle. When she faced them again, Pam put her hands on her hips. "Do I need to suck someone's cock to prove that I know how to do it?"

To the other men's surprise, Bill stood. "I think that's a brilliant idea, Ms. Barnes. Show us your moves."

Pam noticed that Bill winked at her again. She moved up in front of Bill and dropped to her knees. She looked up at him, unbuckled his belt, and pulled down his zipper. When she dropped his boxers, Pam looked up again, saying, "My, but you are a big boy."

She wrapped her hand around his hardening member and smiled. "This will be a treat."

The men watching were mesmerized by Pam's actions and sounds. However, they were more amazed when she began groaning and slipped her fingers inside her panties to finger herself.

Pam took almost fifteen minutes to get Bill off, but she did it, leaving him with weak knees. She gave Bill an angelic smile, saying, "Thank you. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." Pam looked at Baldwin and Goldstein. "Would one of you like a go?"

"No, thank you, Ms. Barnes. I believe you've made your point," Goldstein said. "The old casting couch activities have been stopped because of some recent legal issues. Mr. Mason is not on the staff here and can exercise his options.

Still on her knees and with a dab of spunk on her chin, Pam spoke to the men. "Gentlemen, I am not a whore, but I'm also not a virgin. I'm an adult woman who has had sex in every form and fashion. I don't think what I did for Mr. Mason is anything to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. I can portray your vixen character in the movie and leave the men in the audience with an erection."

Pam stood, displaying her erect nipples and wet panties. "Do you have other questions for me?"

"Just one, Ms. Barnes," Goldstein said.

"Please, Mr. Goldstein, call me Pamela."

"Thank you," Goldstein said. "Pamela, do you have an agent?"

"I don't at this moment," Pam said as she stepped back into her skirt, leaving her breasts free to entertain Mr. Baldwin. "Ms. Winslow has suggested they she would set me up with her agent. I will arrange that soon unless you are unhappy with Jean's agent."

Goldstein smiled, "That would be excellent. We know and like Jean's agent. She is a shrewd woman but competent. She would be a good choice for you."

Pam picked up her bra and considered it for a moment before stuffing it into her handbag. Next, she buttoned up her blouse, leaving her nipples to tent the fabric. "It's been wonderful meeting you," Pam said, shaking hands with Baldwin and Goldstein. She said nothing about the obvious erection in Baldwin's trousers. Then taking Bill's hand, she said, "Thanks for allowing me to prove a point and enjoy your beautiful cock. I hope we meet again."

"I think you can count on it," Bill said with a grin. "You'll be hearing from us soon."

"I'll look forward to it," she said with a sultry smile, turned, and left Goldstein's office.

When the door was closed, Goldstein turned to the others. "Jesus Christ, that woman is incredible. Could she possibly be that good on the screen?"

As Pam walked down the hallway, she stopped at a mirror and noticed the dab of spouge on her chin. She grinned and wiped it off, sucking it into her mouth. "I'll wager a pot of money that Bill's big cock will be between my legs tonight," she said to her reflection in the mirror. "And I plan to fuck him blind."

 

When Pam got back to Jeanie's place, Jeanie deluged her with questions. Pam told her she was sure she had made an impression on the committee but did not know whether she would get the part.

Jeanie laughed her head off when Pam told her about the episode with Bill.

"That took balls, bestie. Not many women could have carried that off."

"Jeanie, it could have gone either way. It could cost me the part for being too slutish."

"No, girl, your instincts were perfect. They are looking for someone who can carry off that role. Remember, you will be portraying a slut. Sheer genius is the only way to describe what you did.

"By the way, Bill called, and he wants to join us for dinner, and he is bringing a guest with him."

"Who?"

"I have no idea; he said it would be a surprise."

"So, do you have any ideas on how we could while away the time until they appear?" I said as I slid my hand under her skirt to caress her pussy.

"Pam, you are so bad. I love that about you. Well, maybe for a little while. We’ll have to get ready to go out and we should catch a nap. No doubt Bill will keep us up all night."

 

Bill's limo pulled up at seven. Pam watched from the bedroom window as he and another man stepped out and walked to the front door. She got a glimpse of the man with Bill but could not discern much in the light of dusk.

She checked herself out in the mirror before she went to greet the guests. What she wore would make the pope forget celibacy, she thought. A silk blouse with no brassier did little to hide her tits or nipples, while the split skirt would perfectly show off her long legs and ass. The open-toed high-heeled sandals did wonders for her legs.

Jeanie looked at her, smiled, and said, "No man could resist that look, especially not Bill. If that was your intent, you certainly succeeded."

"Jeanie, I need to thank him for the opportunity I have. I'm not trying to steal him from you."

"I know. I'm not the jealous kind. Go down and see who is with him.

When Pam entered the living room, her jaw dropped.

Both men stood up, and her heart gave a leap. Adam Daniels was the stranger who Bill had said was coming over.

"Pam, this is Adam."

"Of course, I recognized him. He is much more handsome in real life than in his movies."

Standing before her was a much younger version of Ted. Her pussy swamped the thong she was wearing. She instantly fell into lust.

"Pam, you are too kind," Adam said. Then, turning to Bill, he said just one word, "Yes."

Pam looked from one man to the other, puzzled by the 'Yes.'

Bill chuckled and said, "Congratulations, Pam, the part is yours. The studio wanted to ensure Adam was OK with you in the role. Now where is Jeanie? I'm famished."

Jeanie came in and hugged Adam and kissed Bill. She turned to Pam and said, "Into my arms, bestie," before kissing her passionately.

"You knew, you bitch, and didn't tell me," Pam whispered.

"I told you upstairs no man could resist you."

 

Dinner was a blur for Pam. Afterward, she couldn’t remember what she'd had to eat or drink. From the moment she sat beside Adam in the limo, she was mesmerized by his looks, smell, and voice.

When he took her arm to escort her, she behaved like a cat in heat, ensuring her breast rubbed against his arm. Once seated, they both were oblivious to Jeanie and Bill, who sat across from them. They had played footsie under the table, and Adam had softly caressed her bare thigh.

Her dilemma was that she had tacitly agreed to let Bill fuck her tonight, but the one she wanted fucking her was Adam.

Once they returned to Jeanie's place, Bill invited Adam to join them for a nightcap.

Over drinks, Jeanie had told Pam she had to meet with her agent to discuss the contract for the film.

"I think you will like her," Jeanie said, speaking of the agent. "I know you already like her new assistant."

"Really?"

"Yes, she has hired your intimate friend, Estelle."

Pam blushed, thinking Adam would be put off because she was bisexual.

Instead, Adam smiled indulgently at her, "Don't worry, Pam. I was aware that you were able to love women as well as men. Bill informed me about you. That greatly impacted my saying yes to having you in the role. It is more important to me to have a woman who is confident in her desires than many other factors."

With that, Adam, sitting on the sofa beside her, embraced and kissed her passionately, leaving her breathless.

"Oh my," she gasped. That was unexpected."

He slid his hand into her blouse and caressed her breast, causing her to moan appreciatively.

Bill spoke up. "Adam, you are invited to spend the night. Jeanie and I are going to bed. You two may join us or use one of the other bedrooms. I think you were made to be together tonight."

Bill and Jeanie left, and Pam looked at Adam, "You want to spend the night with me?"

"More than anything in this world," he answered.

She explained her dilemma about Bill and her promise to let him fuck her. Adam smiled and told her he was aware. He understood and would try to console himself with Jeanie if she decided to go that route. However, if not tonight, he meant to make love to her.

"You're OK with that?"

"Pam, like you, Jeanie and I have had multiple encounters. I am not jealous. However, to make love to you would be a privilege not only for a quick fuck, but also to see if something could develop between us for the long term."

Pam threw her arms around Adam. You might be the man I have been looking for. Let’s go join the lovebirds."

Entering the bedroom, they found Jeanie with her mouth filled with Bill's cock.

"You couldn't wait for us," Pam complained.

"Quiet, wench,” Bill bellowed. “Jeanie is busy getting me ready for you. Why don't you get Adam ready? He can take care of Jeanie while I ravish you."

Pam turned to Adam, and he nodded his consent to the plan. She stripped out of her clothes while Adam followed suit. They stood admiring each other lustfully as they saw each other nude for the first time. Pam drooled at the sight of Adam's cock standing proudly at attention while he ate her up with his eyes as she flaunted her nudity at him.

She dropped to her knees before him and licked his proud appendage, which glistened with his precum. An appreciative moan rewarded her efforts. Then, parting her lips, she licked her way up his shaft before taking it into her warm mouth. Adam placed his hand on the back of her head and arched back, thrusting his cock deeply into her. She fondled his balls and sucked as she had never sucked before. Pam wanted to suck the essence of this hunk into her mouth and soul. She used her tongue to circle the shaft and the mushroom-shaped head each time she drew back before swallowing him down again.

The moans from both men and the wet sucking sounds she and Jeanie made added an erotic aura to the atmosphere. Soon Adam's cock pulsed in her mouth, and when she caressed his balls, she felt the telltale signs of his impending orgasm. She lodged him deep in her throat as he erupted, hosing her mouth and throat with his cum.

When Adam was done and had pulled his cock free, Pam realized that Jeanie and Bill were also done and watching the show.

"Phew! That was quite a show," Bill exclaimed.

"Fuck the show, Bill. That was the best blow job of my life."

Bill responded, saying, "Pam, I know we made a deal that we would have sex if you got the part, but it's obvious that you and Adam are in heat for one another. So I'm going to release you from that deal. I did not get you the role to have you as a sex object. I just thought you would be perfect for the part. So why don't you and Adam just enjoy yourselves?"

"Thank you,” Pam said as she kissed his cheek. “Maybe someday you and I can get together."

"OK, Honey,” Bill laughed. “How about at the party after you receive your Oscar."

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments