Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the last of the five-part mini-series “Surprising Mandi.” Reading the first four parts, or at least Part 4, will greatly enhance your understanding and enjoyment of this exciting and naughty finale."

Marcus’s last words thrilled me, and I basked proudly at his referring to me as “an amazing, sexy slut.”

Along with Jamal, the three of us decided it would be best to take our carnal activities to more comfortable surroundings.  Plus, the bar stools we had been using were taking a real beating.

Looking toward the line of cabanas lining the perimeter of the rooftop of L’Hotel des Secrets, I quickly spotted one that was empty.  It looked perfect, so I boldly took Marcus’s and Jamal’s hard, wet cocks in my hands and led them over to it.  The three of us are totally naked except for the green jeweled butt plug in my ass.

Our audience, along with a growing number of onlookers, promptly followed us.

The cabana was perfect.  It appeared to have been freshly cleaned.  There was a large daybed, two side tables, and an armoire containing an ample supply of clean linens and assorted sizes and shapes of glasses.  First class all the way.

Knowing what I wanted, I drew Marcus and Jamal to me in an almost loving manner, embracing them to each side of me while I was facing the audience.  They both began using their tongues all over my tits and engorged nipples while running their hands all over my totally aroused body.  I closed my eyes and reveled in the idea of another erotic experience.

At the same time, our audience, which had been growing exponentially, was now crowding around the cabana.  Marcus urged them to slide the side curtains to the back, greatly expanding the area available to view the action.

After removing the butt plug from my ass, Marcus slid his hand between my partially spread legs from behind and worked three fingers into my sodden pussy.

My juices rushed over his fingers and hand and ran around my puckered hole.  Then, as my sphincter valve was relaxed from having the butt plug in my ass for the last couple of hours, Marcus easily slid a cum-covered finger all the way into my asshole with hardly any resistance.  He followed that with a second finger and began thrusting them into my rectum.  The feeling was beyond incredible.

Marcus grinned at Jamal and said, “Mandi should be ready.”

I playfully pushed Jamal down on his back on the daybed with his feet toward the audience.  Seeing his impressive erection pointing straight to the heavens, I knew this would be a heck of a ride. 

Straddling Jamal’s hips, I slowly crouched down and guided his fat, spear-like cock into my naturally lubed and relaxed anus.  Then I lay back on his chest in the reverse cowgirl position, providing the audience with the best view of my ass and pussy. 

Facing me, Marcus straddled the joined torsos of Jamal and me.  I grabbed Marcus’s rock-hard cock and guided it into my expectant pussy.  I almost came as I finally felt his hard, fat cock entering me, slowly spreading my pussy against the pressure of Jamal’s cock on the other side of the thin sheath separating my pussy from my rectum.  

The first thrust as a new lover’s cock enters my welcoming pussy is always fresh and exciting.  When it happens with a hard cock fully embedded in my ass, it enhances the experience beyond words.  Every defining element of the new cock, the head, the edge of the helmet, the texture of the skin, and the throbbing veins are magnified many times over into a feeling that immediately turns into a sexual euphoria to which nothing else can compare.

Marcus and Jamal began thrusting their cocks in and out of my two wanton holes.  It took a few seconds for us to get into a perfect rhythm.  Once that happened, we started rocking the daybed with total abandon.  They’d alternate when one of them thrust forward, the other pulled back.  At other times they would thrust in and out at the same time.  Both ways provided feelings that drove me into a near-continuous orgasm as I squirted my pussy juices all over them. 

I'm not sure, but my cum may have squirted far enough that it ended up on some of the audience.  All this time, I’m doing my best to use my pussy and anal muscles to heighten the experience.  As Jamal thrusts into me, he moaned, "Your ass is so tight, Mandi.  It feels utterly incredible.  There’s nothing better than enjoying a young and willing pussy and ass at the same time.” 

The cheering I heard from the crowd seemed to confirm that our efforts were epic.

Thrashing around uncontrollably as we were, time seemed to stand still.  I remember hollering out, “Oh God, don’t stop, don’t ever stop,” while at the same time throwing my arms in the air as though I was cheering for a game-winning eighty-yard touchdown pass in the last minute of a championship football game.

I had no idea how long this DP had been going on, or our audience had been watching, seemingly enthralled.  I became so comfortable with the surroundings and the intense pleasures I was feeling that I became overwhelmed with a sense of intense euphoria.  I think I was experiencing one continuous, uninterrupted orgasm.  I wanted to scream thanks to the heavens for what I was experiencing.

There was a point when I felt Marcus’s cock start to pulsate, and I knew he was close to cumming.  But I was more concerned that he hadn't fucked my ass yet.  So in a voice they could both hear, I said, "Do you two want to switch places or blow your loads in me now?” 

Marcus was the first to speak up, saying, "I'm nearing the threshold and won't last much longer.  But your pussy is so incredible I’m okay if I have to wait to enjoy your ass another time.”

Jamal added, “I can hold out too, and I’m more than happy being where I am.”

Then I got what I thought would be my last surprise of the weekend.  Looking toward the audience, I saw Rashard and Miguel hurriedly pushing through the crowd.  Miquel was leading and had a bottle of Tequila in his hand and a platter of fresh sliced limes.  Rashard, still naked, was right behind him and was escorting two beautiful young women who were also naked.   

Walking over to the three of us, Rashard looked at me and said, "What you are doing is incredible, and you are making our Grand Opening far better than I ever would have hoped.  But it's getting late, and most of our audience is over here watching you.  So we'll skip the Double-X Tequila Body shot demo and go straight to the Triple-X version.  Are you still up for doing this here and now?"

“Absolutely.  But what about Marcus and Jamal and the drawings for my partners?”

“I’ve worked all that out.  Marcus and Jamal have known about this plan and have great self-control.  So the presentation will star the three of you, plus these two gorgeous young ladies, Claire and Julia, who have been specially vetted and know what to expect.”

"Well, aren't you the sneaky one?  So what do I have to do?"

"Not much more than continuing what you are doing and enjoying it.  I'm sure there aren’t any situations where you won’t know exactly what to do and how to do it when the time comes.  It’ll be hot, plus you won’t be blindfolded this time.”

“Does that mean I can suck or fuck Miguel too, Master?”

“I know he wants you badly.  So your Master says that will be okay.”

“Well then, let’s rock ‘n roll.”

With the microphone in his hand again, Rashard made all the necessary announcements and introduction of Claire and Julia.  I saw Rashard mention something to Miguel.  He smiled at me and then went to work moving the crowd around so as many as possible could see what will be going on. 

I caught a glimpse of Dave, Leeanne, and Devin standing off to the side.  Dave must have seen me look, as a huge grin exploded onto his face.  He turned to the other two and said something to them.  Then all three of them grinned broadly and gave me the two thumbs up sign.

Later, Dave told me that everyone in the place was surrounding our cabana for the "show."

Looking at Marcus and Jamal, I said, "Okay, guys.  Let's make this memorable.”

While the three of us were fully and happily “connected,” Rashard and Miguel, along with Claire and Julia, moved in close to us.  Rashard quietly outlined what they had in mind for the presentation.  Then, watching the two girls as they were listening to Rashard's words, I saw them grinning and nodding their heads excitedly. 

When Rashard was finished, the girls came even closer to us with conspiratorial smiles on their faces.  Claire said, “Let’s make this the best fucking sales commercial ever.”  We all laughed, and Claire and Julia squeezed each of us in a warm, personal way and planted full open mouth and tongue-enhanced kisses on each of us.

This is going to be something way over the top.

Miguel came over with the bottle of Tequila in his hand and stood there looking perplexed.  With Marcus on top of me, Miguel realized there was no way to pour the Tequila onto me. 

Marcus saw the problem.  While keeping his rock-hard cock firmly buried in my pussy he pivoted his torso before folding his legs under him and resting his butt on the backs of his legs.  It didn't look like an easy position to maintain for long, but he had a big grin on his face like he seemed comfortable.  Problem solved.

Claire and Julia moved to opposite sides of me and immediately began caressing my breasts and licking my nipples.  Loving their touches, I wrapped my arms around their firm butts and began caressing whatever bare skin I could reach.  They both began wiggling their butts as an invitation for me to go further.  My hands went between their legs, and I was rewarded by finding two very wet and inviting pussies.  This was getting exciting and naughtier by the second. 

At the same time, Miguel poured a copious amount of Tequila on me, from just above my belly button to my pussy lips surrounding Marcus's magic love pole buried in my cunt.  Some of the Tequila had also run down onto his cock, my clit, and into my pussy. 

This was Julia's cue to begin licking up all the Tequila wherever her tongue could find it.  It was evident that this included my clit, pussy, and a portion of Marcus’s cock. 

To make their task easier, Marcus pulled his cock most of the way out of my pussy, so the girls could run their lips and tongue all over and around it and on my pussy.  This meant my inner pussy lips were also coated with Tequila and my pussy juices. 

Julia's lips and tongue looked and felt spectacular.  She used both the flat and tip of her tongue to lick every drop up from my belly and pussy, and from Marcus's partially exposed cock.  This was all so erotic, and I was amazed that Marcus could hold back from cumming.

As this was going on, I enjoyed pumping my fingers into Julia’s and Claire’s tight pussies, and then licking my fingers clean of their juices.  They each tasted delicious but in different ways.

I couldn’t help but wonder how long Marcus could hold out before climaxing.  I was sure it couldn’t be much longer.

Once Julia was finished, Miguel poured the next shot of Tequila over me again, signaling Claire it was her turn.  But this suddenly changed, as Marcus could no longer contain his release. 

As Claire began licking around my pussy, Marcus hollered out, "Oh, fuck.  I'm cumming, I'm cumming," and pulled his cock completely out of my pussy. 

Since he had held back for so long, we all knew this would be a blockbuster eruption.  Claire understood exactly what she had to do.  She grabbed his cock and began stroking it as fast as she could.  That was all it took, and the first couple of jets of Marcus's cum were so powerful they ended up on my forehead, dripping down over one of my eyes. 

Laughing, Claire finally pointed his pulsating cock at my tits, belly button, and pussy.  Finally, as his ejaculate appeared to be running out, she took Marcus's cock in her mouth and, with a dramatic flair, swallowed the last of his cum

An enormous cheer arose from the crowd and led to a victory-like wave from Marcus. 

Claire and Julia, working together, used their mouth and tongues to clean his half-hard shaft.  Then, with a massive grin, Marcus got up from the bed and ran around the front of the crowd, "high-fiving" everyone he could reach like the victor in a World Cup soccer match.

A few seconds later, Julia called out to the crowd in a loud voice, "Mandi thinks the combination of fresh cum and chilled Chardonnay wine is a tasty beverage.  But Claire and I are about to demonstrate that fresh cum and Tequila make an equally delicious drink."

With that, and using their fingers to mix the Tequila and cum together on my body, they licked and slurped the mixture into their mouths.   

I immediately called out, “How about sharing some with me?  I’d love to sample this libation too.”

“Of course.”  They promptly began scooping up dollops of the mixture with their fingers and then making a show of dripping it slowly into my open mouth.

After swallowing several of those "shots," I gave the thumbs-up sign and began using my fingers to help Claire and Julia clean me up.

“Bravo, bravo,” I heard Rashard call out using the microphone.  “But don’t any of you leave yet.  You still have the grand finale to watch, starting right now.  And I think you will be surprised by it, since it called for some special preparation by Mandi.”

Rashard motioned toward us, saying, “Mandi, Miguel, Jamal, and Ladies.  Please proceed.”

I’m still on my back on top of Jamal, with his cock comfortably nestled in my ass.  Having enjoyed DP’s before, I knew the view of the two cocks entering me at the same time was often blocked by the bodies of the two guys.  Since Marcus was done, I wanted to be sure the crowd could clearly see my ass being well fucked by Jamal.

Knowing he hadn't cum yet, I turned my head toward him and, speaking quietly, told him what I wanted us to do. 

His response was immediate and enthusiastic.  “I think I know where this is going, and I’m looking forward to getting started.”

Then I motioned Miguel to come to me, saying, "As soon as Jamal starts pounding me, I need you to coat me with Tequila from my neck to my pussy.  Then lean over and kiss me like you've wanted since we first met.  Then just follow my lead."

A somewhat puzzled look appeared on Miguel’s face.  So I added, “I promise you’ll enjoy my plan.”

Miguel grinned, nodded, and said, "I'm ready, Mandi."

So was I.  “Fuck me hard and fuck me fast,” I called out to Jamal.  “I want to be sure that everyone here knows and can see that my ass is being well and truly fucked by you.  Then, when you're about to blow your load, you know the plan."

“Absolutely.”

With that, Jamal began some of the most energetic anal fucking I’d ever experienced.  He was pounding me like a man possessed, and I responded with the same passion. 

As requested, Miguel began pouring the Tequila on me, followed by some of the most erotic kissing I've ever enjoyed.  His lips were so soft, I thought I would cum just from his kisses.  I wanted to do something special and unplanned for him, so I reached out a hand, found the zipper on his pants, and pulled it down before he could stop me.

Reaching into his pants, I discovered the absence of underwear and a large, nearly fully hard cock.  I withdrew what felt like at least eight inches of solid manhood, and immediately started stroking his impressive phallus.

Miguel immediately let out a loud moan.  I was sure it could be heard on the street below.  Then he uttered, "Oh my God, Mandi.  I hadn't expected this."

“The pleasure is all mine.  Now pull down your pants, come up on the bed and kneel beside my head.  I want your hard cock in my mouth and down my throat.”

Doing as I asked, Miguel’s gorgeous erection was just where I needed it, right in front of my face.  Turning my head just enough to capture his cock in my mouth, I pulled him toward me, took his cock deep in my mouth, and began face-fucking him.

Being coated with Tequila, having my ass pounded by a gorgeous, virile Black man, while deep throating a handsome Hispanic man was a first for me, and I was reveling in it.  Doing all this in front of an appreciative audience pushed me over the edge.  It only took a few minutes for an orgasm of tsunami-like strength to sweep over me. 

I couldn’t control myself.  My body began convulsing wildly, and I had to release Miguel’s cock as I screamed my appreciation for these overpowering sexual pleasures.  

KrissxLoveTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissxLoveTS

It took several minutes before I was able to settle down.  Then, Jamal whispered, "I'm about to cum."  Placing his hands against my shoulders, he helped me into a sitting position on top of him.

Knowing we had to move fast, I reluctantly lifted my ass off Jamal’s cock.  We quickly moved around, so he was standing on the bed facing me with his pulsing, cum filled, fresh from my ass cock staring me in the eyes. 

"Here I cum, Mandi.  And it's going to be a big one."

Immediately engulfing Jamal’s cock in my mouth, I captured the first ropes of cum as he erupted. 

I’ve done Ass-To-Mouth a few times, but only when I’ve prepared for it, as I had done today.  It may be borderline nasty but watching the astonished reaction of a lover when I do ATM is worth the effort.  I also realized I may have shocked a few of those in our audience when I did the ATM.

After taking the first couple of spurts into my mouth, I grabbed Jamal’s cock.  I pointed it at me as he exploded rope after rope of his massive load of warm pearly cum all over my face, tits, and stomach.

The word “awesome” didn’t begin to adequately describe this explosion.  “Out-of-this-world” would probably be a more apt description.

But Jamal didn’t seem to be totally finished yet.  I drew his cock back in my mouth, this time deep-throating it.  In only a few seconds, I was licking his balls, and my nose was bouncing off his pubic bone.  A few seconds later, he shot another stream of cum into my mouth and even more onto me.  What a guy!!!

My upper body was again covered in a combination of Tequila and cum.  I lost track of how many times that had occurred today.  And I hoped Rashard would be pleased with my performance.

While all this was going on, Miguel had been stroking his cock.  I gave him a come-hither look and a wink that was my way of saying, “If you want to fuck me, get out of your clothes and come to me now.”

Miguel got the message and stripped off the few clothes he still had on.  He stood in front of me beside the daybed with an impressive erection and a look of extreme lust and passion on his face, something I hadn't seen before.  It was so intense that it almost scared me.

He grabbed my hips and aggressively pulled me to the edge of the daybed, roughly throwing my legs over his shoulders.  This left only my back, shoulders, and head on the bed and my hips at the perfect height to spear my wet and enflamed pussy with his rampaging cock. 

I suddenly saw an entirely different Miguel just moments before he entered me.  His eyes had a look that was almost terrifying.  It was as though he was about to hurt me. 

But just as suddenly, his expression changed back to the personable and captivating young man that had first attracted me to him.

"I'm so sorry if I scared you, Mandi.  But a former girlfriend loved the "being overwhelmed" approach to sex, and it became something I routinely used with her. 

“I obviously need to abandon this approach.  I’ll leave you alone if you want.  But you must know that you are someone I’ve been dreaming about ever since I first saw you in San Francisco.  I genuinely apologize and would love to continue down the path we were heading before I misbehaved.”

This made me realize that my life as a sexually driven but somewhat naive slut has its unexpected perils, and I need to keep my guard up.

After pausing for a few seconds, I looked into Miguel’s eyes again and tried to peer deeply into his soul to tell if I saw the "Good Miguel” or the “Evil Miguel."  I was thrilled when I could not see any signs of the Evil Miguel. 

I threw my arms around Miguel and pulled him tightly to me.  I was on the cusp of crying when I thought about what kind of demon could have potentially destroyed the life of a beautiful person like Miguel in such a dreadful way.

I whispered in his ear in a calm and loving voice, “I’m sure you are inherently a good person, Miguel.  I want you to put that magnificent hard cock of yours in my wet and eager pussy and," - after raising my voice several octaves - “Fuck my brains out.”

Miguel showed me a smile that could have lit up the entire bar.  But remembering the front of me was covered by a mixture of Tequila and Jamal’s pearly love juice, I quickly flipped over and invitingly wiggled my pussy and ass at Miguel.

Wasting no time, he thrust his steel-like cock into my pussy and began passionately fucking my pussy with a new and genuine hunger.  I knew I had made the right decision.

It was also time for Claire and Julia to make another appearance.  They immediately lay down beneath me and, for the second time this afternoon, licked and slurped a combination of Tequila and cum off my body, paying particular attention to my tits right there in front of them.

Deciding to add a little extra to Miguel’s pleasure as he was fucking me, Claire and Julia took turns licking his shaft as he powerfully drove it in and out of my sopping wet pussy.  It wasn’t long before the sensations of his hard cock furiously raging in and out of my tight, wet pussy, together with the two tantalizing tongues lapping along his cock at the same time, caused a massive eruption of cum from Miguel. 

The first spurts went into my pussy.  Then Claire pulled Miguel’s shaft from my pussy, taking his cock into her mouth as rope after rope of his warm pearly juice quickly filled it. 

Julia, whose face was on the opposite side of Miguel’s shiny shaft, took his cock from Claire’s cum filled mouth and caught the rest of his massive discharge in her mouth.

“Don’t swallow it yet,” I called out to the girls.  “Let’s all share it first.”

Hearing my words, Miguel rolled over onto his back.  Then Claire, Julia, and I eagerly began an erotic three-way kiss, exchanging Miguel’s cum between us at the same time.

After carrying on like this for several minutes, I nodded at the two girls, and we turned toward the audience making exaggerated swallowing motions to show we were downing Miguel’s cum.  Then, we opened our mouths widely to show it had all gone down our throats.

We were immediately greeted by cheering and applause from the crowd. 

Spontaneously, the three of us jumped up and off the bed.  We grinned, joined hands, and bowed to the audience in an even more exaggerated fashion. 

Life doesn’t get much better than this.

~~~~~~~  

But I also knew that something was missing from the moment.  That was Troy, or “Mister Six-Three," as I had called him.  Our time earlier today had been brief, but it had been extremely enjoyable.  That was true, even though he did not climax while he was fucking me.  I had even urged him to not disappear and that we should get back together before this day was over.  I knew I would feel terrible if I let him slip away without at least meeting again, or better yet, consummating our coupling.

With this thought in mind, I headed toward the shower.  It was conveniently located across from the cabanas near the steps into the pool.  I wanted to wash off any unwanted remnants of the afternoon’s activities.

Setting the adjustable valve to a comfortably warm setting, I began soaping my body.  As I was doing that, I heard a familiar voice behind me say, “Would you like a little help washing your back or anything else?"

Turning to see who was speaking, I was shocked yet delighted to see that it was Troy.  And he was just as naked as he had been when I left him several hours ago.  ‘Serendipity can be a wonderful thing,’ I thought.  Then I said, “You probably aren’t going to believe this, but I was just thinking about you and hoping you hadn't disappeared."

“Don’t you remember my saying I wouldn’t be easy to get rid of?  Well, as you can see, I wasn’t kidding.”

“Yes, I do, and I’m overjoyed that your words were truthful.  Would you like to join me in the shower and help me freshen up?”

Without saying a word, a huge grin spread out on Troy’s face, and he moved next to me under the water.  I was pleased to see that he was beginning to form an erection.

But I was having trouble deciding what to say at that moment.  So I decided that actions were better than words, and threw my arms around Troy's neck, pressed my wet, naked body to his, and planted an open-mouth, tongue-infused kiss on his lips.

Troy immediately responded by wrapping his hand around my hips, cupping my butt cheeks in his hands, and pulling my body tight against his.  As he did that, I could instantly tell he was glad to see me. 

Keeping each other pressed tightly together, Troy whispered in my ear, ”I need to fuck you so bad and finally cum in your magic pussy.  Would that be possible, or are you done after all the sex you've had this afternoon?”

“I was more concerned after you saw all the fucking and sucking I was doing, you might have thought less of me and wouldn’t be interested.”

“Not at all.  If anything, you became more desirable.  I wanted you even more.”

Hearing that, I kissed him hungrily.  Then wrapping a hand around his now hard, thick cock, I said, “I’m so happy you feel that way, Troy.  Let’s get busy with my cleanup.  Then I’ll need to make sure my Master doesn’t have any more pressing matters for me.  Okay?”

“Understood, Mandi.  Now let’s get you all soaped up and fresh again.”

Showering with a lover, or my hubby Dave, is always fun and usually satisfying.  And in the absence of my obligations to Rashard, I would have fucked Troy right here, right now.

Nevertheless, we didn’t rush our shower.  Instead, we enjoyed a lot of teasing and caressing, and Troy made sure all my holes were nice and clean. Then, we grabbed a couple of towels and dried off. 

I still had the butt plug but was unsure if I should put it back in my ass.  But I decided to go with it because it had been part of my attire for the day, and I knew it would enhance any further sexual activity. 

Grabbing a tube of lube I had in the small bag I carry, I lubed up the butt plug, bent over, and asked Troy to press and twist it slowly into my ass.  He smiled and said, “Doing that would be my pleasure, Mandi.”

That done, I told Troy I had to check in with Rashard and would be right back.  Then I asked him to meet me at the same place at the bar where we first met earlier today.

It didn’t take long for me to locate Rashard.  I found him sitting at the end of the bar, chatting casually with two other couples.  I decided it would be okay for me to approach him. 

Keeping up the front of Master and Sub, I strolled up and asked him if I could interrupt.  Smiling, he said, “Certainly.  But first, please let me introduce you to two fun couples that came all the way from L.A. to be at our opening.”

Rashard performed the introductions with his usual grace and ease.  He then told his guests that he had to step away for a few seconds but would be right back. 

Explaining what I had in mind, Rashard answered by saying, “You have exceeded my wildest dreams for today and been my shining star.  So please feel free to enjoy yourself in any way you want the rest of the day.” 

I kissed Rashard's lips and said, “Thank you, Master.”

With a huge grin and a sexy wiggle in my step, I quickly walked back to meet Troy.  Even though the main show of the day was over, there were still lots of people around.  I could sense many of them watching me, wondering where I was going next.

Sure enough, Troy was standing naked, exactly where I had met him.  He reached out to embrace me, and I repeated the same trick I used when I met him, reaching out and grabbing his cock.  Only this time it was already hard.

I looked mischievously into his eyes and said, “Are you ready to fuck me and blow your load all over my body?”

“I’m more than ready to fuck you, but I want to blow my load in you, not on you.”

“That works for me.  Which hole will it be?”

“Unless you have a preference, let me surprise you.”

“No.  I want your cum in my pussy.  And I want you to fuck me right here at the bar in front of everyone.”  But with a new sense of urgency in my voice, I said, “Skip all the preliminaries and plunge that hard monster cock into my tight, wet pussy and do it now!”

While Troy and I were talking, a crowd of onlookers gathered.  I was determined to put on another good show for them.

I turned so I was facing the bar.  Keeping my legs straight, I spread them and bent over at the waist so that my tits were almost resting on the countertop.  My ass, butt plug, and glistening pussy lips were directly in Troy’s line of sight, as well as the onlookers'. 

Looking back at Troy, I said, “Earlier today, you began slow and sexy.  Right now, I want it hard and fast.  Don’t hold back.  I want your best stuff, and I want it now."

“Oh my, you aren’t just an ordinary slut, are you?  You are a demanding slut.”

“Yes, I can be.  And now is one of those times.  So pound me, Troy.  Give me something I’ll never forget.”

And boy did he ever.  The feeling of Troy repeatedly ramming his long, thick cock into my gushing pussy was BTFI (Beyond Totally Fucking Incredible).  He had my pussy squirting all over him, and I went screaming into what was another nearly continuous orgasm.

This man was a sexual athlete, and my libido had gone way off the charts.  Our audience seemed to sense something special between us, and they were absolutely correct. 

Finally, the magic moment arrived.  Troy hollered out he was about to cum.  He tightened his grip on my hips and began pounding me so fast that his butt became a literal blur.  It felt like he was upshifting into a higher gear and was thrusting into me like a runaway fucking machine.  But this was so incredible I never wanted it to end.  I was determined to ride Troy like a championship rider on a bucking bronco or a wild bull.

All the physical workouts I do thrice weekly with my personal trainer were definitely put to good use.

Without any further warning, Troy exploded into my pussy with a force I’d never experienced before.  At the same time, he was screaming to the heavens with a nearly uncontrolled intensity.  I’d never seen a human male ever climax with such intensity.  So when I asked him for something unforgettable, he certainly delivered.

Looking longingly at him, I said, “Thanks, Troy.  This was amazing, and I promise you will never be forgotten.  And if you live locally, maybe we can find a way to connect again.

~~~~~~~

The next day, I was still in a state of nearly constant euphoria.  Dave and I enjoyed some terrific personal time last night.  He fucked me in my pussy and ass, finally coming in buckets all over my back and butt.  Besides being a wonderful husband, he is a marvelous and talented lover, particularly after I’ve been fucking others.  I love him with all my heart.

As we drove home, he surprised me by asking, “Do you still want to know what the second big surprise I’m planning is going to be?”

“Heck yes.”

“Okay, you hottie.  In about a month, we'll fly to Tahiti in a 747.  This will be the start of our official honeymoon since we didn’t have enough money for a real one when we married six years ago.

“I’ve booked a two-week stay for us in a lifestyle-friendly resort on the island of Moorea, which is only about a 45-minute boat ride from Papeete, the capital of Tahiti. 

“There are many resorts in the Tahiti area, and I researched them all.  This one has by far the best reviews as far as our kind of fun is concerned.  While it does not advertise being swinger or lifestyle friendly, the reviews all confirm that it definitely is.  I discovered that all the beaches in French Polynesia are publicly owned, and being topless is allowed, although full nudity is not.  However, many of the reviews of this resort also mention that nudity is permitted there.  So making the right choice appeared to be easy.”

“Wow, what an incredible surprise.  I’m beyond thrilled and certain it will provide us with lots of sexy fun.  Maybe I can even join the “Mile High Club?”

“I would be shocked and sorely disappointed if you didn’t at least give it a try.”

~~~~~~~

This concludes the five-part miniseries “Surprising Mandi.”  Mandi and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Coming soon will be another multi-part miniseries (yet to be titled) about Mandi and our first real vacation, a trip to Tahiti. 

It was another wild time.  Keep your eyes open for it.

Happy reading,

MandiFan1

Published 
Written by MandiFan1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments