Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forty-Eight Hours In Amsterdam (Part Two)

"Porn cinema, big cocks, shemale and a sex club."

35
6 Comments 6
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

We soon found ourselves at the Candy club. It was a small venue, with several guys crowding around a couple of women at the bar. Across the dance floor, behind a curtained-off zone was a lounge area with lots of sofas dotted around. We ordered drinks and found a suitable seat to chill out on. None of the curtains closed fully, you could peek through large gaps with ease at other seating areas. From our seat we could see an older naked couple opposite, the guy looked in our direction, smiling. His wife's head was in his lap, obviously busy sucking his cock. 

“Is this what you expected?” I asked Tanya, hoping she’d say yes.

“Yeah. I suppose so, it’s quite Kinky. I like it here. Good music too,” Tanya replied, looking around the room with approval as ‘I’m Free’ by the Soup Dragons played.

Mia wasted no time removing her skirt to reveal her semi-erection. I could see the guy opposite say something to his partner, she looked up from his lap gazing at Mia for a while. Smiling, she stood up revealing her slender, but curvy figure, she was incredibly hot for her age. Facing us the woman straddled her legs across the guy’s lap and lowered herself. We watched his erect cock slip from sight into her eager pussy. Mia was now fully erect, openly caressing her stiffness, watching intently as the couple fucked for us. Tanya and I sipped our drinks, soaking up the atmosphere, and enjoying the thrill of it all.

A middle-aged guy with two nubile females sat in another seating area. Both of the girls were dressed in nothing but suspenders and stockings. They seemed fascinated by Mia and took great interest in watching her masturbate. It wasn’t long before the middle-aged guy shed his boxer shorts. Each of the girls took turns rubbing his short but thick shaft. Everything seemed to be happening so fast, it was such a turn-on to see people openly fucking without inhibitions.

I watched as a guy appeared from the dance floor to join the couple opposite. He stripped off and sat next to them stroking his cock. He stiffened very quickly and was rather well-hung. The woman eagerly climbed off her husband, abandoning his cock for something bigger. Moving across she straddled the new guy, facing him she lowered herself onto his pole letting out a loud moan, she rode him grinding her pelvis against his. The sights and sounds of their wild coupling were so exciting.

“I am so fucking horny right now.” Standing, I disrobed in front of Tanya and Mia.

“This is so crazy, it’s like living in someone's wet dream,” Tanya said, following my lead.

Standing, I positioned Mia next to Tanya on the sofa, so that my cock was just inches away from both of their faces, together they sucked me greedily, licking and kissing every inch of my shaft and shaven balls. Their tongues felt heavenly, darting across my shaft as I continued watching the well-hung guy fucking the woman. His cock was buried most of the time, the woman seemed to enjoy deep penetration.

A clothed lady passed, obviously taking a look around the club. She paused for a few seconds to glance at them fucking, I remember thinking she had no idea how much cock was stuffed deep inside the woman or why she was moaning so uncontrollably. After more grinding, the older woman cried out with ecstasy and climaxed hard on his big erection.

Hearing other loud moans, I turned towards the middle-aged guy and his nubile girls. I nearly came on the spot, one of the girls was having a massive quivering orgasm on his shaft. I could see her perfect pussy stretched very, very wide around his thick cock which slipped in and out of her. She was watching the older woman opposite being stuffed with the large meaty sausage. The sight of their coupling was obviously a sensory overload. As her climax subsided the girl slid off the middle-aged guy’s cock and collapsed on the sofa still quivering. The second girl took her place climbing onto his waiting shaft.

I was on the brink of exploding and couldn't take anymore cock sucking. I swapped places with Mia, sitting down as she stood. Tanya and I went to work on her gorgeous throbbing tool, taking turns sucking her balls and shaft. Mia didn’t last long and was soon sowing her seed, mostly over my chest as Tanya massaged the creamy jizz over me.

The older woman opposite was still sitting on the guy, just his balls visible at her entrance. Regaining her strength she climbed off his girth, what a magnificent view we had, slowly, inch after inch of glistening wet cock came into view. He had grown even bigger whilst inside her. A good nine inches of thick rigid sausage slipped from her slit, followed by a small squirt of her juices which trickled down his length. I could see Tanya staring in awe at his impressive manhood.

I whispered in her ear, “Show him your pussy if you want him,” and without hesitation, Tanya parted her legs wide, whilst gazing at him lustfully.

x

Taking the bait, he crossed the room, his erection swayed heavily with each step. He took up position between Tanya’s parted thighs, her cunt was dripping with the excitement of what was about to happen. I could smell her sweet, musky sex as she started breathing heavily. The guy aimed the tip of his monster at her opening, Tanya’s eyes closed as he pushed in. She took his entire length, balls deep with one thrust.

“Aahhh! Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, it’s huge,” was all Tanya could repeat.

Slowly he started pumping in and out of Tanya with long deep strokes, making her pussy squelch with each thrust. It was awesome to see her willing pussy stretched so wide to accommodate him. Suddenly she burst into an explosive orgasm, as she came he withdrew and shot a load of cum over Tanya's belly. Within seconds, he stood, kissed her on the forehead and left without a word. Mia couldn’t resist, she went down on Tanya licking the cum from her belly before feasting on her pussy, until Tanya climaxed again. Mia was rock hard again and moved in to fuck her.

Tanya was in heaven, she took Mia's cock into her pussy with ease. I was so desperate to fuck Tanya, the smell of her pussy juices was so intoxicating, turning me wild with desire. Kissing Mia, I could taste Tanya’s delicious juices as our tongues locked together. Like a bull before charging, my nostrils flared, exhaling hard with each breath. Gazing down at my cock, it never felt so large, the veins bulged as the shaft throbbed with each heartbeat. The mushroom helmet was swollen and eager to enter Tanya. I had never felt so driven by wild, hot passionate desire, it was an incredible sensation. Tanya’s hand squeezed my shaft, noticing how turned on I had become, she could sense my longing and moved into a doggy position so I could finally take her.

“Fuck me, James,” she ordered as I took my position behind her. "I want your cock."

Tanya’s fleshy lips protruded below her beautiful rounded buttocks. Holding her hips I pressed the tip of my cock at her slit. I wanted to slam my tool right in and fuck her hard, but I also wanted to tease her. I buried just the helmet of my shaft in her moist hole before retracting, then again, and again, just fucking her with just the tip of my cock. It drove her wild, she pushed against my cock trying to get more, begging for me to fuck her. I lunged forward, knowing she wasn’t expecting it, slowly and deliberately with one long hard push I buried my cock balls deep inside her making her squeal.

Mia moved behind me pressing her body against mine, I felt her cock slide between my ass cheeks probing at my entrance. As I thrust into Tanya Mia moved closer still, as I pulled out of Tanya I felt Mia’s cock enter me. Mia pushed deeper with each of my thrusts until she was finally all the way inside me. It felt amazing to be penetrated as I penetrated. A warm haze washed over me, I’d reached nirvana climaxing uncontrollably, shooting jet after jet of hot cum deep inside Tanya who then also came at the same time. Spent we all collapsed on the sofa for a while.

“Wow what a rush, that guy was a monster, how on earth did you manage to take it all,” I said, recalling our amazing session. Tanya just smiled and kissed me. “Thank you.”

Mia dressed, before making her apologies. “Goodbye, I need to go now.” She hugged us both with a sweet kiss before leaving.

x

Tanya and I cuddled up together on the sofa to finish our drinks. We watched the action continue around us. Looking over at the dance floor, it was getting quite busy with people in various states of undress, gyrating to the pulsing beats. Tanya grabbed my hand and pull me over to the dance floor as ‘Something Good’ by Utah Saints blasted out of the speakers. Tanya enjoyed how the guys danced next to us waving their erections around. I still felt a little stoned, but very aroused. I wondered if there were any other huge cocks in tonight for Tanya to ride.

AspenPeeks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AspenPeeks

Looking around the room, I couldn’t see the guy who had fucked Tanya anywhere, he must have left which was a shame. Determined to find another big cock I left her dancing alone and set off on a mission of discovery. I went over to the bar area first, a woman was pressed up against the wall as a guy kissed her hard, she was cumming on his fingers and gushed over the floor. People stood watching another lady bent over a bar stool being spit-roasted, one guy pumped her from behind as she took the other cock down her throat. Most of the guys around the bar had good-sized cocks but none were massive. I passed Tanya on my way to the other side of the club, she was still dancing, gyrating seductively in front of several guys, her thighs wet with all the juices and cum dribbling out of her pussy.

Finally, there he was! I caught a glimpse of a couple on a sofa in the corner of the room, a plump woman was sitting on top of a guy. They had just finished fucking, as she slid off him the biggest cock I had ever seen came into view, thick as my forearm, easily twelve inches long, he was hung like a donkey. I gasped at the sight of it. A group of people stood around watching including the older couple, and the guy with the nubile girls. His enormous cock fell loudly on his belly with a splat sound as it left her pussy.

The middle-aged guy pushed one of the nubile girls forward, daring her to have a go, she was too apprehensive and stood her ground. Without hesitation, the older woman quickly slid onto the sofa alongside the guy. Taking hold of his giant cock with both her hands she was caressing the length, admiring his impressive organ.

Quickly I went back for Tanya, grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the dance floor. The older woman was now sucking on his huge penis, hardly able to fit much in her mouth, I stood behind Tanya and entered her from behind, cupping her tits with my hands as we watched on.

“Magnificent, isn’t it? I can’t wait to see you ride his cock,” I felt Tanya shiver at my words.

“Do you see the plump woman there? She had the whole thing right up her cunt,” I teased in Tanya’s ear as I flexed my cock inside her making it swell.

The older woman was ready to be impaled, she straddled the guy, lining his mighty weapon up to her slit, she’d already taken several large cocks that evening so was well-lubed. She seemed to have plenty of experience with huge cocks. The way she mounted him was effortless as the first few inches slipped in. Everyone was silent barely breathing as she pushed down, she moaned loudly adjusting to his girth, slowly, she rocked her hips back and forth taking a little more with each push, I was amazed at how her pussy stretched around the shaft. She started riding him with long, deep strokes, sliding right up his shaft to the head before thrusting down again. Her moans were muffled between grunting sounds that got louder and closer together. She soon exploded into a very loud climax. Convulsing violently, she slid off his mighty throbbing member unable to take anymore, leaving his rigid tool covered in cunt juice beckoning for another rider.

I pushed Tanya forward I knew she was ready, her pussy was gushing. As she stepped forward my cock slipped from her glistening with her juices. I watched as she sauntered over to him, her fleshy, rounded ass cheeks looked so perfect. Climbing onboard Tanya straddle him in a reverse cowgirl position, his hands came under her ass to support her weight, and she leaned back on her arms, legs wide apart. We all had a perfect view of her open willing cunt hovering above his cock. The plump woman moved around, taking hold of the guy's cock she rubbed the bulging head at Tanya's entrance slapping the heavy flesh against her hard clit.

Tanya was breathing very deeply now. “Stick it in,” she demanded.

We watched as the enlarged cock entered her cunt.

“Ohhh my fucking God, it’s immense, Ohhh fuck. God.” Tanya didn’t stop calling out as his massive tool forced its way into her.

Long deep thrusts, one after the other. She was riding him like a porn star, enjoying every moment. Seeing us watching certainly heightened her experience. Every so often she would lower herself fully, taking his whole shaft in while gyrating in circular motions. I could see Tanya was in heaven, and I wondered how good he must have felt deep inside her. They changed positions. Tanya was now being stuffed hard from behind, doggy style. The sweet smell of hot passionate sex, cunt juice and sperm was electrifying. It was obvious they would be at it for a while, Tanya was putting on a great show.

Looking over, I saw the middle-aged was fingering one of the girls, his short thick cock was soft as she tugged away at it, but he could seem to get it hard. He noticed me watching, I could see they both were staring at my rock-hard cock, veins bulging still wet with Tanya’s juices. He said something to the girl who looked me directly in the eyes for a minute or so, then slowly she moved towards me like a stalking cat. She was very slender with an almost boyish figure, her tits were small with long erect nipples. She was pretty, she looked like she might have been Eastern European. Smoothly shaven, her fleshy labia dangled from her perfectly tight slit. She took hold of my cock tightly.

“Fuck me,” she said, leading me to a free sofa.

She carried on watching Tanya as I teased my cock at her entrance. I liked how her fleshy lips parted around my helmet as I positioned my cock at her opening. She was very tight, there is no way she could ever take that donkey cock. I pushed into her warm pussy as she gasped, I was longer and slightly thicker than her boyfriend. She seemed to enjoy my length, I could feel the head of my cock pushing at her womb with some of the deeper thrusts. She never took her eyes off Tanya, probably imagining it was her. With a few more of my deep thrusts, I felt her tense up and start to judder as she grabbed my hips, pulling me into her hard as she locked her legs around my waist.

I heard Tanya had started to climax, looking over I could see the guy jolting with short movements, pumping his hot cum into Tanya’s well-used hole. Tanya slid forward letting his thick meat slop out of her, globs of milky white cum poured from her gaping hole. I took several more deep thrusts as my balls tightened, with one final thrust I started pumping my warm jizz into the nubile's tight cunt, she instantly came again convulsing under me, moaning with pleasure. Her pussy contractions milking every drop of spunk from me.

Tanya walked over to us beaming from ear to ear with cum running down her thighs. She sat down on the table next to us, providing a fantastic closeup view of her well-used pussy. I was still buried inside the girl, still erect somehow as she massaged my shaft with her pussy muscles. Tanya smiled at us, instinctively parting her legs knowing we wanted to see more of her gaping hole.

“You fucked him like a porn star. How did he feel inside you?” I asked, knowing the girl would love to hear Tanya's description.

“I wasn’t sure I could take him when I saw the size of it. Once he was in me though it felt so fucking amazing. My pussy has never felt so full. He was so thick and deep I thought I might pass out with the pleasure,” Tanya when on. “It’s the best orgasm I’ve had in years, I can honestly say I love fucking big cocks,” she said, circling her clit with a finger.

I could feel the nubile was going to have another orgasm as her pussy clamped hard around my cock as she eagerly ground her pelvis against mine. “He’s too big for me, but I would love to play with his cock,” she panted as I clenched my sphincter making my cock swell hard inside her.

“Touch her, put your fingers inside her, feel his cum,” I ordered as Tanya took hold of her hand.

I could sense some resistance at first, but she didn’t pull away. Tanya parted her legs even wider, providing full access to the girl's exploring hand. Slowly she traced her fingers down the open slit and pushed three fingers inside Tanya. The sensation of her fingers deep in another woman's hot pussy sent her over the edge as she climax again. Her boyfriend had been standing on the other side of the sofa, out of view watching us. He was now fully erect and keen to have his girl back. Shaking my hand, he thanked me before leading her back to the other girl.

Tanya and I were both spent and ready to leave the club. We dressed and took a taxi back to her hotel, where I stayed the night. After showering together, we cuddled up in bed and fell into a deep sleep knowing we still had another day together and night in Amsterdam.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by HotRodUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments