Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting IRL : Part 1

"Online shifts to reality...."

24
10 Comments 10
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I have never really caught up with the modern world. My youth was before the advent of the Internet and I am still fairly incompetent when it comes to technology. I can manage the basics, and some not-so basics, but it doesn't come easily to me as it does to younger people who seem to intuitively 'know' how software and apps work. In truth, I find it all rather scary.

Sometimes I yearn for the days of 'pen pals' connected by 'snail mail'! It was slow, but more personal and private, allowing the considered expression of your deepest thoughts and fears. Not quite the same as email, messaging apps or online contact.

Nevertheless, I have experimented with online “chats” and made “friends” around the world. In particular, I made friends with 'Trish' in the US. I don't even know if that is her real name, but she has sent me a face pic in the past. I don't use my real name online and would never circulate a face pic! I don't take part in any of the main 'social media' sites but did once join an 'Adult dating' site, which was where I came across her.

Her profile was very positive about sex and I found her attitude refreshing and attractive. I know that many women online are pestered with unsolicited 'dick pics' and I had no intention of doing that. I just wanted a sexy, light chat with someone on the other side of the world (when time-shift allowed!).

As our chats grew more adventurous, she questioned why I would not send a face pic, and I explained that I knew that Facial Recognition Software could link across many sources and possibly identify me to (real) friends and family.

Her answer was that there is no such thing as Cock Recognition Software and, "I can tell a lot about a man from his cock!" I took this as something of a hint but didn't react immediately. She pursued the idea, though, and eventually persuaded me to send her a pic of myself (without a face, of course). She sent me intimate pics and separate ones of her face.

She educated me on how to use pics and videos, which we exchanged more and more often. In the end, she taught me how to use a webcam and in return asked me to show myself live. I did so willingly (avoiding my face) and found it very arousing to have a live, female witness to my solo sessions. She did not appear on live cam herself but sent increasingly intimate pics to arouse me.

She clearly found the sights and sounds of my live webcam arousing too. She addressed my normal male concerns about my size simply by saying that I might not be the biggest she had ever seen, but that she found my cock quite beautiful in an aesthetic sense. When I finally agreed to cum for her, her audible reactions were quite reassuring as she clearly joined me in self-pleasure. I had become an online exhibitionist, it seems, but I limited my attentions to Trish, despite other approaches.

This online relationship continued for some time, when time shifts allowed, which was actually not that often. But one day, she dropped the bombshell news that she was visiting London shortly and asked whether we could meet. I was shocked. This was not a development I had anticipated, but I had no reason to refuse.

So I summoned up my courage and made detailed plans about when and where we would meet. She invited me to her hotel in London, where we could meet discreetly in the bar. She would be there at an appointed time, dressed in red. She would not be able to recognise me, of course, as she had never seen my face, but I would be able to recognise her. The day when we would meet face-to-face, without the need for microphones or cameras between us, was nearly here.

*************

Now, I am sitting in the bar of your hotel in London as arranged. I am at a side table, scanning the faces of people as they enter, but you have not appeared yet; I wonder if you ever will. Then I recognise you at the doorway as you pause and look around. You are looking great, perfectly made up, and wearing a knee-length dress of a vibrant red; very sexy indeed. You scan the room and briefly hesitate as our eyes meet, but then you move on towards the bar.

I wait a little while as you order a drink and you look around the bar again. I catch your eye as I stand and move towards you. You take a deep breath and a sip of your drink, as I stand alongside you at the bar. I don't look at you, at first, but I am very close and sense that you are holding your breath, anticipating a connection. I turn to face you, and say, "Hello, Trish; Simon here." You release your pent-up breath and relax as you realise that I am not just some random stranger on a pick-up visit to the bar.

You smile widely as I say, "You're looking gorgeous; I hope you're not disappointed with me."

You drop your eyes and say, "Oh no, I always told you I could tell a lot about a man from his cock, and I know your cock is beautiful, so..."

I ask if you'd like to come and sit with me so we can talk and we take our drinks to a side cubicle, where we have a little privacy; not much, but a little. I don't question whether your real name is Trish, and you don't ask whether my real name is Simon; it really doesn't matter.

SalomeGil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeGil

"So, what else do you think you can tell about me? You've watched me a few times now."

"Well, I think you must be a gentle and considerate lover, from the way you stroke that cock, but strong when you need to be and you obviously know how to take your time, which is very important. I know you like to show off, of course, and I think you have good reason. It must be nice to be admired by so many women. I see that you have fans all over the world. But I really wanted to see you in real life, so I'm pleased to be here now. I hope I can connect with you today before I go back home."

“That's why I'm here, but you should know that I don't show off for just anyone. It was you who led me through the maze of technology and made it possible. I wanted you to see me today, but I'm not putting my face on the internet, I'm afraid. At least you'll be able to picture me now if you watch me on cam; do I surprise you at all?"

"Well, I didn't realise you had such long hair; it's more unusual nowadays, but I love it. And when I see you on cam, I will imagine your smile too, even if I can't see it there. Am I going to see that beautiful cock in real life too? It often makes me groan when I see the head poking out of your shorts and I feel weak when I see you wrap your hands around it. I'd love to be doing that for you!"

Obviously, I am already excited by the anticipation of this meeting and your soft-spoken compliments add to the tension. I sit back in my seat and loosen the waistband of my jeans a little, allowing the head of my cock to emerge into view. It is hidden from everyone by my jacket, open on both sides of it, but sitting opposite me, you can clearly see that I am already very aroused by all the anticipation and by your words.

"Oh Christ," you say, "It really is ready and waiting for me. Can I come and sit alongside you?"

You move to sit on my right so that your right hand can reach across and touch me. You are turned slightly towards me, looking into my eyes while you gently stroke the head of my cock. Only the head is available to you and you tease me gently with fingers made cold by the ice of your drink.

"You like that, don't you," you say, and lick your lips suggestively. "Would you like me to suck you, or stroke you? I don't think I can do either here, but if we go back to my room, we can do whatever we like. What would you like to do?"

"I would like to free my cock!" I say. "It is getting very tight against my belt now, and if only I could free it, you would see it standing straight up and waiting for your touch. I'd like you to use me in whatever ways give you the most pleasure, but we can play around for a long time before we have to commit ourselves. Would you like to move upstairs to your room now? I will need to cover myself as we leave the bar and try to walk normally!"

"I will go ahead to the elevator," you say, "and wait for you there; we can go up together." You grin and gather your skirts, heading to the door while I try to stand and follow at a discreet distance.

I find you standing at the elevator, waiting for it to arrive. As no one is in sight, I press up behind you and you can feel my erection against your backside. You move slightly from side to side, then up and down, feeling it rubbing against you and wondering what it will feel like inside you. The elevator arrives and we get in. We are alone in there and you press the button for your floor, then push me against the wall. Your hands move down to my cock again, while mine fondle your breasts and tease your nipples through the material. They are hard and erect already too. My arms wrap around you and pull you towards me so that our hips press together. Just as I am about to push you up against the wall, the elevator suddenly stops and we quickly break apart.

The doors open and a young girl is standing there. She says, "Are you going down, or going up?"

I murmur, "Both, I hope" into your ear and despite your giggling, you manage to say, "We're on the way up."

"OK," the girl says, stepping back, "I'm wanting to go down."

The doors close as I say, "So do I, so do I." And the elevator moves on upwards.

When it reaches your floor, I follow your lead to your room and press against you again as you fumble with the key. I think you are finding it difficult to perform normal actions because you are so overcome with anticipation. We enter your room, which has a great view from large windows and an enormous bed.

"Wow," I say, " I think I could spend time here with you. Like I said, I want you to be in charge now; I will do whatever you want me to, but I don't want it to end quickly, so let me pause when I have to. It will only make the final climax more spectacular."

"Well, I will have to think that through," you say, "but, first, I want to undress you!"

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments